New Years Eve ‘89-'90 Flashback

Story Info
Paul Murphy flashback to memory of sex, drugs & conception.
10.5k words
4.34
51.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story stems from an original piece called "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's" and a parallel story called "Flashback -- Glory Hole Roulette." The story is told from the point of view of Paul Murphy (David, Colleen and Lizzy Murphy's father). When Paul finds about the events at that occurred on that notorious evening of December 22, 2008, he flashes back to New Year's Eve 1989, the night that his daughter Lizzy was conceived. Paul's flashback reveals a secret story of sex, drugs and conception...as well as a few new, unknown twists.

---------------------

DECEMBER 23, APPROXIMATELY 1:05AM

---------------------

BOOM!!!!

My eyes opened wide but I couldn't see much, it was completely dark. I reached beside me to find my grandson and granddaughter still sound asleep, but I noticed that my wife was no longer in bed beside them.

"Maggie. Maggie, you in here?" I called out softly to see if she was still in the room. There was no reply.

The noise that startled me out of my deep sleep was a loud bang, like someone fell or slammed something. I shuffled my way to the bedroom door in the dark, and turned the light on to the hallway as I exited. I could see my oldest daughter Colleen at the other side of the hall holding her robe tightly closed.

"What the heck was that Daddy? Are the kids ok?" Colleen asked.

"Don't know what that was. The kids are still zonked out, but yer mom ain't in there no more." I replied in a tone to try to keep her calm.

We both headed downstairs to try to find out what the noise was. When we got to the bottom of the steps, we could hear sounds coming from the kitchen.

We entered the kitchen to find Maggie standing there making a cup of tea. At closer glance, I noticed there was a lit cigarette sitting in an ashtray on the counter. Maggie had quit smoking nearly ten years prior, when her sister died of lung cancer. She would still keep a pack or two around the house for when she got stressed out.

"Mom, is everything ok? What's wrong? What happened down here?" Colleen directed towards her mother.

Maggie picked the cigarette from the ashtray and took a nice long drag.

"The Devil was doing his evil work, right here in my home." I had not heard Maggie speak those words in a very long time. I still didn't know exactly what she was getting at.

Just then Colleen's husband Darren walked into the kitchen. "What's going on? Everything ok down here?"

I interrupted, "Everyone just settle down fer a minute. Give yer mum some space. Maggie, come sit down. Tell us what happened."

Maggie took one last long drag of the cigarette before smashing it down into the ashtray.

"It's that little harlot again. I swear she is trying to turn me against the world or put me in an early grave. That spawn of Satan has tainted this house for the last time."

My mind started to race along with my heart. What had happened? What did she see? What triggered her to say what she is saying?

"Momma, please, tell us what happened." Colleen exclaimed.

Maggie took a deep breath and then the most shocking words came from her mouth. "I caught that little whore FUCKING your brother right there in my living room."

To hear Maggie say the word 'Fuck', especially in front of Colleen and Darren, caused me to take a few steps back in shock. I then realized that she was talking about our youngest daughter Elizabeth and our son David. I sat down in a chair at the table to collect my thoughts for a moment.

Finally, Darren chimed in, "Mom, that's crazy. Are you sure you saw what you think you saw?"

Then I heard Maggie speak those words again. "I saw the work of the Devil. That I know. The Devil is not welcome in my home."

I crossed my arms and leaned back in the chair as my mind drifted to a specific memory in my life. One that I was asked to never speak of again, but one that is impossible to forget. I know why Maggie is referring to what happened as 'the work of the Devil', well, because...

---------------------

FLASHBACK TO DECEMBER 31, 1989:

---------------------

It had become tradition in recent years for me, Maggie and the kids to go all-night bowling on New Years Eve. However, it had become apparent that mine and Maggie's relationship was lacking intimacy to the point where I felt it was jeopardizing our marriage. In an attempt to rekindle that spark we once had, I spent nearly a thousand dollars to reserve the Renaissance Suite at the Westin William Penn Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh for New Years Eve.

As to not disappoint the kids, I got my parents to agree to take them bowling for the night. Our daughter Colleen was now 11 years old and our son David was 7. I knew we would have at least a few more years of celebrating New Years Eve before they were too old to hang with mom and dad. But that night, I needed to concentrate on my wife.

Maggie was never much of a drinker. She would occasionally have a glass of wine with dinner, usually around holidays. The most I had ever seen her drink was at our wedding. I think she finished an entire bottle of wine and champagne by herself. That was certainly the drunkest I had ever seen her, but also the most frisky and horny. That is, until this night...

I had kept the evening a secret from Maggie for the most part. She wasn't thrilled that we wouldn't be spending midnight with the kids, but she did agree that we needed a nice night out together. She figured that we were just going downtown to meet some friends, enjoy the festivities then head back home.

Earlier in the day, I packed an overnight bag with a change of clothes for both of us and took it to the hotel for check in. Originally, I had reserved a normal guest suite for the night. The Renaissance Suite was booked for a local, high profile, professional football player. When I showed up for check in, I overheard a manager telling the desk clerk that of the Renaissance Suite was again available due to a cancellation. I had see if I had any shot at getting that room. I asked the clerk if I could talk to the manager. At first, the manager told me that they charge $5000 a night for that room on New Years Eve, but since they were still getting a majority of it for the late cancellation, he was willing to give me a rate of $950 for the night. I couldn't pass it up. I wanted the night to be extra special.

As we were getting ready for the evening, Maggie was really concerned with what she should wear. I wasn't a very stylish guy, so when she saw that I was wearing a suit, she put on the fanciest dress she had. The weather was to be beautiful that night, nearly 50 degrees and clear skies, so there was free reign on what to wear.

My memory of her when she walked out of the bathroom was as vivid as any memory that I have. She looked so gorgeous. Her light brown hair was stylishly twisted up into a bun with a few curls hanging down the side of her face. She rarely put on make-up, but when she did, it looked amazing. It all perfectly accented her big beautiful smile and bright glimmering eyes. The black, sparkling dress shaped perfectly to her slim 5'5" frame. The spaghetti straps held the top of the dress firmly against her voluptuous 38D breasts, revealing a beautiful valley of cleavage. The bottom of the dress clung tight around her well rounded hips and butt, then hung loosely down the length of her legs to her ankles. She was wearing high heels with sparkling jewels lining the strap across the toes. I didn't even know she owned a pair of heels. A slit in the dress ran from the bottom up to her thigh and revealed her black sheer stockings. She was the sexiest 34 year old woman I had ever laid eyes on. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she felt sexy too.

It took every bit of restraint not to throw her down on the bed and fuck her right there.

I didn't want to ruin my plans for the evening, so I simply walked to the closet and grabbed our coats. I helped her wrap a black satin shall around her shoulders, gave her a sweet peck on the cheek and we headed downstairs. As we said our goodbyes to the kids and my parents, Colleen and my mom were hooting and hollering over how amazing Maggie looked. She got so overwhelmed with flattery that her eyes started to well up with tears.

"Ok, we gotta be going. You kids be good fer your gramma and pap. Love yinz."

I leaned over and gave each of them a big hug and Maggie followed with kisses.

I extended my arm and Maggie grabbed on, as if I was about to walk her into prom. I looked deep into her eyes and still felt that something was missing. That fire of intimacy and satisfaction we always had was fading away. I needed to bring it back.

"We're gonna to have a great time tonight hun." I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

When we got into the car, there was a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne sitting on the passenger seat. Maggie picked up the bottle and said, "I don't know much about this stuff, but this is a good one. Isn't it?"

"Expensive too." I nearly kicked myself when I said that. Money was always an issue with me and was probably a main ware on our relationship. I had a great financial year with my job and most of my money concerns were behind me. I actually got a pretty hefty bonus around Christmas time too, which I put away specifically for that occasion.

"Only the best for my beautiful wife." I continued.

"Should we pop it open now?" she asked.

I was surprised. Maggie was certainly not one to do something as daring as drinking while in a moving vehicle. Again, I didn't want to risk ruining the evening, so I replied

"That bottle is special. It's specifically for the midnight toast."

A warm, genuine smile lit up her face as she reached down and rested her hand on top of mine. I pulled her hand up to my lips and gave it a gentle kiss right above her wedding ring.

Her smile got bigger. "I love you so much Paul. I know we are going to have a great time tonight."

As we got into town, I dropped Maggie off outside the bar where we were meeting some friends. I drove a few blocks to the Westin William Penn Hotel to valet my car. I paid the bell hop to take the bottle of Dom to my room and put it on ice. I then hustled my way to the bar where my wife awaited me.

When I got to the bar, Maggie had already found our friends Sam and Sally. Also gathered around the table, to my surprise, was my good friend Tim, my younger sister Lindsay, my younger brother Robbie and his wife Bridgette.

"Hey! Pauli!" They shouted as I approached the table.

Maggie threw her arms around me. "I hope you don't mind I invited everyone to celebrate with us."

I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach, thinking my entire night was going down the drain.

"Paul, after midnight, we are going to keep celebrating at Linday's place." Robbie shouted. "Why don't you and Mags come along?"

"Oh I don't think..." I started to reply, then Maggie interrupted. "Come on Paul. Why not spend New Years with your friends and family?"

I wanted to tell her what I had planned for the night, but the timing wasn't right, so I simply replied to Robbie, "I dunno. We'll see what happens."

I walk over to my buddy Tim and give him a big bear hug. Tim is a long time friend of mine since high school. We sort of went our separate ways after school, he went to college and got a teaching degree, while I went to trade school to become an electrician. Once we got settled into our careers, the friendship bond returned and we actually both ended up being each other's best man at our weddings.

"How's it going Timmy? Where's Carrie tonight?" I asked.

"She wanted to come, but she couldn't find a sitter in time, so she stayed home with the kids." Tim replied.

"You should have called me, my parents are taking Colleen and David all-night bowling. Mark and Tina could have gone with them."

"No, it's ok. Works out for me." Tim said with a devious grin. "I got a little surprise set up for myself."

I laughed. "Really? Me too."

I had a feeling our surprises were extremely different. Tim loved to party, and he loved to party hard. He seemed to clean up his act for the most part once he married Carrie, however, he would to go back to those old ways at times when she wasn't around.

"Oh yeah? What big surprise do you have planned?" Tim inquired.

"Well, I ain't told Maggie yet, but I was able ta book the big-dog suite at the Westin William Penn fer tonight. You know, the real expensive one." I responded.

"The Renaissance Suite? Get the fuck out of here! How did you pull that one off?" Tim snapped back.

"Someone on the Steelers had it booked but cancelled last minute. I got it fer a good price too."

"Lucky dog. Man, you need to throw a party. I am meeting up with someone in a little while to score some blow. Invite everyone. I heard that place is laid out."

I hesitated, let the idea sink in, then replied, "No. I can't. This is gonna be a special night fer me 'n Maggie."

"That's cool man. I understand you want to be alone with your wife tonight. Who does look amazing, I must say." As he nudged my arm with his elbow and winked in Maggie's direction. "Well, if the opportunity presents itself, you shouldn't pass it up. It would be a hell of a good time."

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my seat at the table.

Around 10:45pm, I was 10 beers in and Maggie had downed at least 8 glasses of wine and champagne. Her low tolerance for drinking was starting to show. When her left hand wasn't lifting the glass to her lips, it was under the table rubbing my thigh or fondling my crotch. I could tell she was getting quite frisky.

All of the sudden, she then turned to me, looked in my eyes with a drunken stare and said "Babe, we are all going to have to take a cab to your sister's place. There is no way you can drive."

Then she started pointing around the table. "Neither can she, or him, or her, or him, or her, or him....and especially not me. We just need to remember to grab your bottle of yummy champagne from the car."

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to reveal my surprise. I leaned close to Maggie's ear and whispered to her, "We ain't gotta take a cab to nowhere. I booked us the best room in Pittsburgh at the Westin William Penn."

Maggie shouted, "No! Are you serious. WoooooHoooo!" She threw her hands up in the air. "Everybody, we don't have to go anywhere. We are going to the Westin."

Everyone around the table expressed their surprise and I could tell they were all really excited.

I turned to Maggie and said softly, "Baby, I got the room for us. I wanna be alone with just you tonight."

She replied, "We can't blow off your family now. Just invite them up for a little while."

She stood up from her chair. "It's up to you. You decide. I have to go to the ladies room."

I knew that if I had everyone come to the hotel, my intimate plans for Maggie would be ruined. As soon as Maggie was out of sight, I turned to everyone at the table. "Look guys, there is nothin' I want more than to party with yinz, but ya have to understand that I planned this night specially for me and Mags."

Lindsay replied, "We understand. We don't wanna ruin your plans. What kind of room did you get?"

"A suite. The best one they got." I told them.

"You mean the main, super big, richie rich suite?" Robbie exclaimed. "Holy shit bro. How do you get that room and not have a party? It should be illegal for there not to be a party in that suite on New Years Eve."

I actually started to feel a little guilty. It was typical of my brother to put me through a guilt trip.

"Ok guys. Yinz are welcome to come up and party. But yinz have to give me at least a few hours alone with Maggie. I'm doin' all this for her." Big smiles reappeared on their faces as I told them this.

"Hell yes bro. Do what you gotta do." Robbie responded.

"Everyone coming? I need to let the front desk and guard know." I told them. They all responded 'yes',

I turned to Tim. "Are you in?"

"You know it. I wouldn't miss it. Should I try to get some more stuff?" Tim asked.

"Get what you can get" I told him. "Ok. Yinz just keep partying around town 'til the bars close. I'll tell the front desk to expect yinz around 2 in the morning."

When Maggie returned from the restroom, I had her coat in my hands, opened up for her to put on. She took lead and quickly slid her arms into the coat.

"Bye everyone. Guess we are leaving. Love you all."

Lindsay replied, "Happy New Year Mags. We will see you a little later." Maggie turned and gave me a big smile.

We left the bar and walked the few blocks to the hotel. I held Maggie close to me the entire way. I could tell she was extremely excited to see what our suite was like. Once we got to the hotel, I chatted with the desk clerk and security guard about the friends I had showing up later in the night. They didn't seem to mind much, especially after I gave each a hefty tip.

To get to the floor that our suite was on, we were escorted by a concierge and a guard who had to use a special key to get the elevator to function. Once on our floor, there were 2 doors; one said 'To Presidential Suites' and the other said 'To Renaissance Suite'. Again, the guard used the special key to get into the door, which lead to a large foyer with marble floors, high ceilings, chandeliers, a grand piano...I thought we had entered some sort of ballroom.

All of the sudden, the concierge stepped out in front of us and spoke with some sort of foreign accent.

"Welcome to the Renaissance Suite of the Westin William Penn Hotel. My name is Marco. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any needs you may have. Feel free to use any of the amenities included in your suite at no extra charge. A security guard will be present outside the foyer door at all times while guests are present in the suite. We will be sure to alert you on the room telephone once your guests have arrived. Have a wonderful evening."

We were both completely blown away by the surroundings and the service. I reached in my pockets, grabbed out what cash remained and handed it to Marco. It was probably about eighty dollars or so, but I didn't care. Me and Maggie were both anxious to see how amazing the suite was.

"Thank you much sir. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything your might need. A very warm and Happy New Year to you folks." As Marco said that, he and the guard exited the foyer door.

I quickly scooped up Maggie and carried her across the room, just as I did when I carried her across the threshold on the night of our wedding. Once we entered the door to the suite, we were both overwhelmed by what we saw.

The size of the main room was probably more square footage than our entire house. It had cathedral ceilings with skylights, several crystal chandeliers, marble floors with oriental rugs placed throughout, multi-level lounging areas, large screened televisions everywhere, a fully stocked bar, large windows showing an amazing view of Downtown Pittsburgh, and a large hot tub sunk into the floor.

At the far end of the suite, was the entrance to the bathroom which had a huge Jacuzzi tub, a glass enclosed shower, a separate sauna room, a large walk-in closet, a powder area for the women, big double sinks, mirrors everywhere, a toilet and a bidet and everything in there was beautiful marble.

To the right of the suite, were entrances to three separate bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms were set up exactly the same with king sized beds with nice suede comforters and spreads, a large TV, plenty of closet space, and a few pieces of fancy furniture. The master bedroom had a king sized bed with an all silk spread, at least 50 different pillows, mirrors lining the ceiling, two large TVs, exotic furniture everywhere and it's own toilet room with a sink.

We both thought we had died and gone to heaven.