New Years Eve ‘89-'90 Flashback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Maggie around in my arms and asked, "So, what do ya think?"

She was speechless. We spent another ten minutes or so walking around the suite, absorbing how amazing everything was. I then ventured behind the bar, where my bottle of Dom Perignon along with 2 others just like it were being chilled in a bucket of ice. I pulled the bucket to the top of the bar. The enormous clock on the wall showed that is was 11:30pm.

"Well, I was gonna save the good stuff for midnight, but since we have extra now, I guess we can pop one open." I grabbed two champagne glasses and started to open the bottle.

Maggie walked up and sat down on a stool in front of the bar. "I feel like a queen or some sort of celebrity in this place. I feel like it's all a dream."

I replied, "Only the best for my..." Then, all of the sudden...

POP! CRACK!

The cork went flying up towards the ceiling and bounced around one of the chandeliers. We both looked at each other and started laughing. I poured some champagne into each of our glasses. We both raised our glasses for a toast.

"This is crazy, ain't it? To my gorgeous wife, who I love with all my heart." I said as I gazed into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I love you so much baby." Maggied replied with a big, warm smile on her face.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"First things first, I have to get out of these shoes." Maggie said with an expression of discomfort on her face. "When is everyone else showing up? I didn't bring anything else to change into. I can't wear this dress all night and sleep in it."

"No worries hun. I brought an overnight bag for us. We have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the place. Everyone else ain't showing up 'til the bars close."

I grabbed my glass and the bottle, walked from behind the bar, grabbed Maggie's hand and led her across the room to the lounging area. I sat her down on a big comfortable couch the faced the windows, so that she could enjoy the amazing view of the city.

I sat my glass and the bottle of champagne on the marble coffee table in front of the couch. I reach down and grabbed one of Maggie's feet and lifted it up to my waist.

"Here, le'me get these things off for you." I removed the shoe then grabbed her other foot.

Maggie's smile never left her face as she continued to sip her glass of champagne.

I removed the other shoe, then started rubbing my face against the softness of her stockings. I dropped to my knees in front of her, propped both of her legs up on my shoulders so that my face was right at the opening of her dress. A rush of warm moist air engulfed my face. I had been missing that scent for too long. I could feel my dick start to stiffen in my pants.

I worked soft kisses up the inside of each leg. As I started to push the bottom of the dress up over her thighs, Maggie stopped me.

"Here, it isn't going to work that way." She grabbed me by my collar, pulled me up to her on the couch, gave me a big kiss, then pushed me to the side.

She stood up in front of me, lowered the shoulder straps of the dress, then pulled her arms up through. She grabbed the top of the dress in each hand and slowly began to slide it down her tight body. I felt my cock go completely rigid when her big beautiful tits fell out of the dress material.

She continued to work the dress down as she swayed her hips back and forth in such a seductive fashion. As she slid the dress down her stomach and over the curve of her hips, some markings of childbirth were still slightly apparent, but it did not take away from her amazing body.

I unbuttoned and removed my dress shirt and undershirt. As soon as her dress fell down around her ankles, it was revealed that she was not wearing any panties. Her black stockings covered the full length of her leg but stopped right at the top of each thigh.

My jaw dropped. I had never seen Maggie, or anyone for that matter, look so sexy. She kick the dress off her ankle, almost landing it into the hot tub across the room.

As she climbed on top of me, I placed my hands around the back of her thighs and could feel that the top of her stocking were soaked with her wetness. She leaned over me and began kissing me deeply, while her breasts were pressed firmly against my neck.

She then leaned upward a bit, grabbed her tit and positioned her big pink nipple onto my lips. I could feel the center of her nipple harden and bud out as I sucked into my mouth and worked it over with my tongue. She removed her tit and replaced it with the other one. I could feel the insides of her thighs getting wetter and wetter as I continued to suck her titties.

I didn't figure this was going to last much longer. Maggie wasn't typically into much foreplay, maybe a little oral and some kissing, but usually it was just straight sex. I was shocked when she slid down between my legs, undid my belt, button and zipper, then swiftly sucked the swollen head of my cock into her mouth.

I had to control myself not blow my load too soon, but it had been so long since the last time. She pulled off of me for a moment, only long enough to remove my shoes, pants and underwear. As she returned her mouth to my dick, she throated it all the way down to my balls. Her tongue was working magic around my swelling shaft.

She again pulled off of me and positions her boobs directly above my tool. One thing Maggie never did was talk dirty. She hated using curse words. She didn't have to say anything though, I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to titty fuck her.

I slid my pulsating prick between her soft tit pillows, pressed them firmly together and began to pump in and out. She would lick the head of my cock each time it pushed through the top of her cleavage.

With her eyes closed tight, she began to moan louder and louder with each stroke. I figured she could not be getting that much pleasure out of a titty fuck, then I leaned my head to the side a bit and noticed that had been finger fucking her pussy the entire time.

Her eyes opened, she removed her hand from her crotch and stuffed her cum coated fingers into my mouth.

I felt my balls begin to tingle, so I pulled out from between her boobs. I was able to save myself from shooting my load just yet.

I laid Maggie down on the couch next to me, lowered my head between her legs and began to suck her juices that had seeped into the tops of her stockings. I rolled each stocking down the entire length of her leg, kissing every inch along the way, eventually returning to her waiting pussy. I tickled around the outside of her outer lips with the tip of my tongue before plunging it fully into her lathered hole. I could feel her juices splatter out onto my chin and drip down to the couch cushions.

I then positioned my body over top of Maggie's. She pulled my face close to hers so that she could lick all her cum from my lips and chin. My throbbing cock had no problem gliding all the way into her slick cunt. My wife's pussy had never felt so hot and wet before. I could feel her inside spasm and tighten around my dick with each powerful pump. It wasn't much longer before I felt that tension return to my nuts. I pushed my cock as deep into Maggie as I could get and shot like a fire hose trying to put out a fire in her womb.

All of the sudden, the sky outside the windows lit up with beautiful explosions of red, yellow and green. It was exactly midnight.

I looked into my wife's sparkling eyes and whispered "Happy New Year baby."

Out of breath, Maggie only replied with a big smile as we laid there in each other's arms, watching the fireworks show. After the finale, Maggie looked into my face and said, "Sauna time."

She wrapped her legs tight around my waist, I lifted her up and carried her into the bathroom. I held my dick in place that entire time, corking her opening from leaking my seed. The motion of walking made Maggie bounce a bit on my hips, causing my cock to become completely hard again inside her.

Still holding her tight, I set the controls for 120 degrees and we entered the sauna. I was unaware that it was necessary to preheat a sauna for a while to get it up to temperature. It didn't matter to us much, we were creating our own heat. I laid Maggie flat on the bench and again started to pound her pussy with long, hard strokes.

After about ten minutes of heavy, aggressive fucking, the sauna heat began to rise rapidly. The steam seemed to stimulate every inch of my skin and my entire body started to tingle. The heat was so intense that it felt like my ball sack was hanging all the way to the floor. I could feel it sway back between my legs with each pull, then smash onto Maggie's damp ass with each push. The added sensation became too much. My body froze and my dick began to spew more and more cum into Maggie's womb.

As I removed my spent cock from inside her, the cum coating all over my crotch caught her eye. She slid to her knees in front of me and began to lick and suck every bit of mine and her cum from my dick and nut sack.

Afterward, we relaxed and enjoyed the sauna for about another half an hour, until the timer went off. I led Maggie to the master bedroom so that we could both change into our overnight clothes. I forgot to pack a bra for her, but did include panties, a white t-shirt, socks and a pair of satin shorts. We returned to the main area of the suite, poured some more champagne and relaxed while we waited for our guests to arrive.

Around 2:30am, I received a call from the front desk, to inform me that there were seven guests instead of six, and that they were on their way up. Within a few minutes, there was a knock at the suite door. As I opened the door, the security guard had me verify that they were the visitors that I was expecting. I greeted everyone as they rushed into the suite with amazed and drunken looks on their faces.

Tim was the last to enter, but had a woman on his arm that certainly wasn't his wife, nor did I recognize her.

"Paul this is Ginger. Ginger, Paul."

I extended my hand as a greeting while I looked her over from head to toe. She was a stunning young woman that I pegged as being in her early to mid-twenties. She was about 5'8" with long, straight, blond hair. She had a cute, innocent face; firm, perky breasts; a slim waist, but a nice thick frame from the hips down. Much like Maggie, her dress complimented every curve of her body well.

As Tim walked by, I pulled him back. "Where'd ya find her? You better behave. I don't want to get into the middle of shit with you and Carrie again..."

Tim stopped me..."Relax buddy. It's New Years. Besides, the parties just beginning. I got some nice surprises." Tim revealed few small bags concealed in his pocket, one with several vials of white powder, one with some sort of pills and one with a couple pre-rolled joints.

I gave everyone a quick tour, then convened around the bar. I opened the remaining bottles of Dom, poured everyone a glass, as Tim lit up one of the joints and passed it around. Maggie was a little worried about their being drugs around until I saw Tim gather with her, Bridgette, Lindsay and Sally on the other side of the room and hand them each a pill. He got each to take the pill and follow it by chugging their glasses of champagne.

I turned to Ginger who remained at the bar. "Why ain't you partying with the ladies?"

"I already took one earlier." She replied.

"What did he give 'em?"

"Have you ever heard of X-T-C?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure I've heard of that." I had heard of the drug known as Ecstacy, however, I was unaware of it's effects. I was amazed to see Maggie take the pill without argument.

As everyone returned to the bar, I refilled their glasses. I don't think Robbie and Sam even saw the women take the drug, so I leaned over to Tim and whispered "Ya got more of that for me?"

Tim leaned in with a whisper as well. "That was more for the ladies. Don't worry about it. I got something else good for us to do in a little bit."

We continued to sit around the bar drinking and passing around joints for about another 15 minutes or so, then Robbie spoke up..."What's wrong with us? Why aren't we in that hot tub right now?"

Maggie replied, "None of us have swim suits silly." As she grabbed Robbie's bicep and started to rub it awkwardly.

"That's why we have underwear. Same thing."

Before I knew it, Robbie and Sam were stripped down to their boxers, while Sally, Bridgette and Lindsay got down to bras and panties.

At 32, Robbie was an iron worker with a bronzed, ripped body that would make most men envious and most women salivate. Robbie actually met his gorgeous wife Bridgette three years prior while on vacation in Las Vegas. They met there, fell in love instantly, got married after knowing each other only a few days. She moved to Pittsburgh with him and they have been happy ever since. Bridgette who worked as a cocktail waitress in Vegas, was a total knockout; 30 years old, tall, thin, toned and curvy in the right spots. Sam was a good friend of mine from the electricians union.

Much like me, though 2 years younger at 37, Sam had the typical build of a middle aged blue collar worker; mostly pale, muscular but not well defined and a slight beer gut. His wife Sally, also 37, was a very attractive woman; sort of reminded me of the TV actress Susan Summers, but a slightly thicker build.

Lindsay at age 28 was still my baby sis. She was always curious to the family because she never seemed to show much interest in boys, but we never questioned her sexuality directly to her. Throughout high school, she was a bit of a tomboy, yet she still seemed to hang out with the hottest girls in the school, which benefited me and Robbie growing up. I always thought that Lindsay was a very pretty girl; 5'4, athletic build, shoulder length dark brown hair; a very plain but natural look. Lindsay and Bridgette became instant best friends the day Robbie introduced her to our family.

Maggie was hesitant about getting into the hot tub because she had no bra under her white t-shirt. It didn't take much for the others to finally convince her to join them.

Tim leaned to me and Ginger. "Let's not get involved with that just yet. I have a surprise in the bathroom."

As we walked to the bathroom, I watched as my family and friends rushed into the hot tub like a bunch of little kids. As Maggie slowly lowered herself into the water, her entire shirt instantly became soaked, revealing a masked view of her amazing breasts and nipples. Maggie quickly covered her chest by crossing her arms in front of her.

"Come on Mags. You have nothing to be ashamed of. None of us do." Lindsay said as she reached back, unclipped her bra and threw it to the side.

Sally did the same. "Yeah, we are all adults here Maggie."

Robbie reached over and helped Bridgette removed her bra and she reached down into the water and pulled up her panties. "We have nothing to hide. Tonight is all about having fun. No worries."

A bit of relief seemed to wash over Maggie's face as Robbie slid behind her and began to massage her shoulders. "Mags, you are way to tense. Let me help you relax a bit."

As I stood there like a deer in headlights, Tim called from the bathroom. "Yo! Pauli. You coming or what?" I wanted to join everyone in the hot tub, but then I shook it off and walked into the bathroom.

As I shut the door, Tim pulled one of the vials of powder from his pocket and dumped it onto the marble sink top.

"We have Ginger here to thank for all these wonderful gifts. This is really good stuff too." Tim announced as he used a credit card to separate the cocaine into six equal lines.

"Well, thank ya much Ginger." I replied with a nod and a smile.

Tim pulled a tightly wound dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to me. "You first buddy. You are the man of the hour."

I had not done coke in quite a while, so I was a bit hesitant at first.

"Come on, we'll never have a night like this again. Might as well enjoy it." Tim urged.

I grabbed the dollar, leaned to the counter, snorted one line up my right nostril then another up my left nostril. The rush was instantaneous. My entire body seemed to become weightless and tingled as I stared into the large mirror behind the sinks.

Ginger snorted her lines then handed the dollar to Tim. He leaned down, snorted both lines in one swift motion, then licked the remaining residue from the countertop. Tim then stood up straight, pulled Ginger to him and started to kiss her deeply while his hands fondled her big round ass.

Completely stoned, I took a few steps back and sat down on the wooden bench outside the bath area so I could enjoy the show. This certainly was not the first time I witnessed Tim cheating on his wife, but then again, I wasn't exactly the husband of the decade either. Before I even realized it, Ginger was standing there in just a bra and panties as her dress had been moved all the way down to her ankles.

As they continued to kiss, her hand made its way into the zipper of Tim's pants. All of the sudden, they stopped. Tim looked over at me and could probably see the erection that was forming in my sweat shorts.

Tim walked Ginger towards the door, handed her two more vials, whispered something in her ear, then he exited the bathroom. Ginger stuffed the vials down into her cleavage, quickly locked the door behind Tim, then strolled her sexy body over towards me. My heart began to race like mad. I wasn't sure if it was from the drugs or if it was the situation, but probably a combination of both.

"So you are the stud that got this amazing suite?" She said as she stood in front of me, swaying her sexy hips back and forth.

"Yeah. Got it so I could have a nice night with my wife, but..." My erection continued to grow as I stared at her thick, healthy body dancing seductively before me.

"

Oh. That is your wife out there in the t-shirt and shorts? She is beautiful. Amazing tits." She said as she glided her hands up and down the sides of her body.

"I hope we didn't ruin your night by barging in like this."

I was completely mesmerized. "Not at all. We wanted yinz to come."

She reached between her tits and pulled out two tiny bottles of cocaine. "Well, Mr. Tim gave me these and told me to show you a good time."

Within seconds, her bra and panties disappeared. Ginger was straddling my lap with her ripe young breasts inches from my face. She opened one of the vials and sprinkled a few thick lines of coke onto each tit. I leaned forward and snorted as much of the white powder off her skin as I could.

"Lick the rest off and suck on my nipples." Ginger demanded.

I licked off the remaining powder and sucked her huge brown nipple into my mouth. Though I was stoned out of my mind, I could tell that my tongue went completely numb as it lashed back and forth on her nipple. I then moved to the other tit and did the same. When I pulled away after several minutes of licking and sucking, she moved my hands to her tits and urged me to pinch them as hard as I could. I could tell that she was getting extreme pleasure from this and not pain.

All of the sudden I felt warm wetness on my crotch. I thought that I maybe shot my load without realizing, then noticed that it was Ginger's juices that had drenched my shorts.

She stood up, pulled me up with her, removed my shirt, then dropped to her knees and removed my shorts and underwear. With my cock still hard as can be, Ginger poured a long thick line of coke across the entire length of my rod. She took a few quick snorts then immediately sucked my entire dick into her mouth and throat. She held me in her mouth while her tongued worked up and down and around my shaft, trying to remove any remaining powder. I felt her hand move to massage my balls as she started to bob her head back and forth. I grabbed onto her hair and went along with the motions of her bobbing head, making it feel like I was in control somewhat.