New Year's Eve At The Office

Story Info
Boss and secretary exchange New Year's greetings.
1.4k words
3.82
43.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers

Monday was New Year's Eve and our company had decided that each location would set their own hours for that day. My boss was never one who enjoyed making decisions like that, so our closing statement was "We will close early if things are slow."

More than half of the inside sales staff was on vacation, and my boss, Dick, had decided to take off too, but came in anyway a little after ten to see how things were going. "I've got a few things to finish up for year end, anyway," he offered.

Dick had been coming on to me for months. Well, that makes it sound one sided and it wasn't. Dick and I had said various things to each other that should not have been said in a normal boss-employee relationship. Flirting basically. He'd make comments about how good I looked and I'd make comments about how well his pants fit.

He and I were nearly always the last two people to leave each day and he usually walked me to the door, generally saying something like, "Maybe you could be a few minutes late getting home tonight?"

I'd remind him that my husband has his alarm set for the time I should be home. If I was ever late, he'd be out tracing my trip - Gene is a trusting man, isn't he?

We kissed as I was leaving on a couple of occasions and it was obvious that Dick wanted a lot more! I wanted him also. I loved the thought of his over six foot, broad shouldered body taking control of my petite five foot two piece of quivering flesh.

One night he made it clear he wanted to take it farther. His hands were all over me as we walked to the employee entrance. He continued grabbing me and pushing me against the wall, rubbing his body against mine. He kept trying to kiss me very hard.

I said no! I had to get home! I kept fighting him off until I got out of the building. Such a sad look of rejection was on his face when I left. I think my daughter was going to be away for the evening so I knew my husband immediately upon entering my house would attack me. If Gene even smelled another man on me, he'd want to kill him.

Dick seemed really hurt after that, like maybe I was making up a story because I didn't want him. I probably did more teasing after that, making sure he still knew I liked him and when he'd ask, "I suppose you need to get home on time tonight?"

I'd make sure he knew that I really did and wished I had time for him. Late in October, Gene went to visit his sister in California for a week and Dick thought that we might get some time together then, but… More about that later.

However, on this Monday, Gene was going out with the guys, for a New Year's drink and he wasn't sure how late I'd be working. I wasn't sure but had told him that I hoped that we could go home by three.

It was a little after one o'clock. I'd been working on a project and just realized that everyone else was leaving.

Dick was in my cubicle, sitting on my desk while I was trying to get the cash drawer closed and finish some other work, so I could go home too. He was in the way and had no plans on moving. "It's ok to go home now?" I asked.

"You might need to stay longer," Dick smiled.

I moved over stood between his legs and shoved my body up to his. He slipped off the desk, moving closer to be sure that we had full body contact. "I guess I don't have to hurry home today," I smiled.

He looked around and saw that we were now alone, started kissing me and guided me towards the woman's bathroom, knowing there was a couch in there.

He sort of pushed me through the door and I turned to face him, once we were both inside. We made out for a few minutes, his lips were hot and so were mine. I knew that he wanted me and I was ready for him!

I slipped a hand up between us and unzipped my blue velour shirt and took it off. He leaned over and started kissing his way across my chest and down to my belly.

I reached back and unhooked my shiny blue bra. He saw this and eased it off my shoulders. His mouth went to one breast and then the other, sucking on my hard nipples.

I know I groaned and moaned. I felt like my nipples were wired to my pussy!

We grabbed at each other's pants and started undoing them. After some struggling, both pair dropped to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of mine, Dick's lay at his ankles.

I reached down and rubbed the bulge in his gray boxer shorts, "Is this for me?"

"Oh, Tonia," Dick moaned, "It's all for you!"

He eased me down on the vinyl couch, it felt cold on my bare skin, and got on his knees
beside it, while his hands roamed my body. He ran his hands over my breasts and squeezed my nipples.

"Ooooohhhh!" I moaned, my back arching with his touch. Oh how I wanted this!
Then his hand slipped down between my legs. "You are so wet!" Dick smiled at me, his fingers pressing against my soggy blue bikini panties. "I guess I'm not the only one who's ready to fuck!" He pressed harder and then pulled my panties off.

"Eat my pussy," I begged as sexily as I could.

Then Dick thrust his mouth on to my pussy and licked the soft folds of my love nest. "Ummmm!" he moaned, his lips getting coated with my wetness.

"Oh, Dick," I grabbed his face, "Get my pussy good!"

With that, Dick grabbed my one leg and put it on the back of the couch. He then knelt between my parted thighs and guided his cock to my hungry pussy! "I'm going to fuck you, bitch!" He let me know what to expect, "I'm going to fuck you hard for all the cock teasing you've been doing! You sexy slut!"

I wanted him to eat me! I didn't think he'd fuck me! I needed something so bad, my hand slipped down and guided his bulbous head to my pussy! I needed something, and it might as well be his cock as his tongue!

"Take me, bitch!" Dick's hips pushed forward and forced his cock deep inside me. He was already starting to work it back and forth. "I going to fuck you Tonia!"

Oh, God! It felt so good. His wide shoulders were blocking any sign of daylight. His sheer size is overpowering me. It felt so good!

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long," Dick's strokes quickened, "Now I finally get to fuck you like the slut you are!"

I was getting close, his words and actions were edging me towards the edge. I looked at his face and saw he wasn't going to last long.

"Oh Tonia! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I realized that he was ready, "Oooohhhhhh! Tonia! Oooohhhhh!"

"More! Dick fuck me some more!" I cried out, almost there, "Just a little more!"

Suddenly, Dick got this burst of energy! He rammed me so hard, I felt like he was going to fuck me right over the end of the couch!

I wrapped my arms around his back and he rammed me harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Ooooohhhh!" I moaned a low hollow moan and let loose with an orgasm that quickly started oozing out around Dick's cock while his load squirted upstream against my gushes.

Then, it was over. My boss had finally fucked me and I felt satisfied.

In a couple of minutes, Dick slipped out of me, off of me and started getting dressed.

Almost nothing was said as I quickly scampered to the toilet, drained off what I could, and watched him leave the room.

I got dressed as fast as I could and grabbed my coat.

As I headed down the long hallway to the door, Dick called out, "Don't I get a Happy New Year kiss?

Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers