New Year's Eve Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've never had alcohol before. Is this what it feels like to be drunk?"

I didn't want to embarrass her so I didn't tell her we weren't drinking a non-alcoholic beverage.

"Free and easy, right?" I asked.

"Yep, that's how I feel. Free and easy. Would you think less of me if I was easy, Mr. Marcus?"

"No, Wanda, never."

"The girls, they all told me how special they felt, when you did them on their birthdays. I lied before. They felt a tenderness, not just sex."

"I knew that. It was mutual. I have great respect for them." And their creativity and cunning.

Wanda looked up at me with demanding eyes. "Mr. Marcus, I want to feel tenderness too."

"Are you sure? You were so adamant -"

"Maybe it's the bubbly, or the wicked thoughts I've been having ever since I dropped in on you and felt you hands on me. Are you still saving yourself for later?"

I glanced at my watch. "There isn't that much later left, my dear." I lied. "Let's get you started slowly. That way, you can always chicken out."

"Me? Chicken? Never!"

She definitely was already plucked. "Maybe they sent us something interesting we can use."

"Food? Like hot dogs? Gross!"

"No, I already have your wiener right here. I meant something we can use in foreplay."

I looked at the food containers. One was liver pate. "Why don't you get back up on the counter?"

I used a finger to spread a dollop of the meaty paste on each of Wanda's erect nipples. Then I sucked the appetizer off, continuing the licking well past the time I'd swallowed and her nipples were clean.

"Oh, oh, oh my, they feel like they're going to burst. I think my panties are wet, and not from the shower."

"Let's see."

Wanda raised her hips and slid the damp garment down her legs. She spread her legs in a shy way, sucking on the plastic cork still on her finger. I moved my hand between her legs and ran a finger up the bush-covered slit.

"You're right. You must have enjoyed that."

I went back to the bag. One container had long thick cantaloupe slices.

"Why don't we start with something soft and juicy?"

"And then move to hard and juicy?" Wanda took hold of my erection as I slid a slice into her. She started bucking her hips, trying to fuck the fruit. I noticed she was moaning and grunting louder.

"Shhh, they'll hear you."

"I can't help it. It feels so good I want to scream. When I play with myself at night, I have to bury my face in a pillow or my parents would hear me."

Wanda's actions had taken all of the stiffness out of the melon segment. I removed the spent pulp, replacing it with my tongue. The combination of the sweet melon and pungent sex odors were delicious. Wanda's hips moved up and back, as my tongue made a trip up and down her lips, flicking at where I thought her clitoris would be.

"Woooooow!"

"Wanda, be quiet! You'll get us both in trouble."

"Sorry. I don't even know I'm doing it. I'll try. Can we do it now, for real?"

"Okay, if you're ready."

"You know, I wouldn't be doing this if I was sober. One more drink, for courage."

Wanda hopped down, went over to the bottle, brought it to her lips and chugged the remainder. She burped loudly, and then giggled.

"How should we do this?"

"There's no place to lie down comfortably. Why don't you lean against the counter and I'll enter from the rear?"

"Not my ass! Not with that monster!"

"No, your sweet pussy, just from behind."

Wanda assumed the position, hands on the counter, legs spread. I moved in behind her and positioned my penis between her lips. Her cunt was throbbing in syncopation with my cock. "Lean back a little, so I can -"

She squatted and took almost half.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, that's nice. I can't believe it fits. There's more, right? All the way, Mr. Marcus, put it in all the way."

I did as requested.

"Did I take it all? Goodie! Now fuck me so I cum."

I held her hips and started the thrusting motion. Over and over, I pistoned my throbbing dick into her. With each thrust, Wanda shouted, getting louder each time. My hands moved from her hips to her nipples, tweaking them between my fingertips.

"Wanda, I know you're enjoying this, but can't you enjoy it a little quieter."

"Am I good, Mr. Marcus? Am I as good as the others? I want to know."

"You're terrific, Wanda. As good as any of them. Better than some." I didn't name names.

"This is so hot. I'm so hot. Don't stop. I want you to fuck me all night and into the morning."

My dick was steel, prepared for this event, just with another partner. Wanda was getting the benefit instead of my wife, and probably enjoying it more than she would have. I was getting ready to dump my load, and I didn't really want to do that inside this naive young lady. Her volume was on the rise again. I put my hand over her mouth, as a hint. Wanda reciprocated by biting down on my finger. Now I was the one shouting.

"Owwwwwwww." She might have even drawn blood.

"Sorry, Mr. Marcus. I didn't mean it." Wanda and I were still rocking back and forth.

"I want to pull out before I cum."

"You mean ejaculate? Did you do that with the others?"

"Well, no, sometimes things happened and I lost track."

Wanda's hand moved around to hold my buttocks. "Can you lose track with me?"

It was past time to back out. Maybe Wanda would do the honors and suck me dry. "I don't think so." My balls were tight and full. "I don't expect I'll get a sliver or get burned or electrocuted in this position." I relaxed my ass, started to move back and prepared to dismount.

Wanda stuck the plastic bottle plug into my asshole. "How about this?"

My reaction was purely instinctive. My ass muscles clenched, my hips thrust forward and my balls rose, streaming plenty of sticky goop into Wanda's waiting cunt.

"Yes, that was quite effective."

We took a quick shower together, to remove the sweat and other bodily fluids. The hot air blowers were an effective way for us to get dry as we heard activity at the main door. We were both in our uncomfortable clothes at opposite sides of the room, munching on the food they'd provided, when the Bangers, my wife and daughter burst into the bathroom past the overpaid locksmith. There were kisses all around, hugs deferred until we could rid ourselves of the scratchy insulation fibers.

Wanda and Anna walked off together, buzzing. Anna looked back at me and winked. My wife didn't get any that night. She would have to wait for another holiday, unless we celebrated that one with Anna's friends too.

Another year comes in with a Banger!

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm running out! Please write and tell me what holidays or events you'd like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12