New Year's Eve Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was getting close to midnight, Lady B suggested that they finish the night inside and that every one was welcome to use the dungeon after the ball fell. Shortly before midnight, Belle and Bill handed out Champaign for all of their friends. Then Belle told Bill to kneel in the middle of the living room floor while she talked to everyone else in the room.

"Usually this holiday is a private once for Bill and I but we both wanted to share it with our friends this year. I hope that you don't mind that we take the next few minutes to share a very intimate moment with you all."

I then stood up and asked Belle to stand in the middle of the room. "Belle, five years ago I asked you to become my mistress, to lead us on a sexual adventure that although I wanted very much also scared me. Although sometimes I may have a hard time with some of your requests, I have always enjoyed giving you my obedience, my submission in sexual matters and my love. I would like to ask you if you would be willing to continue our relationship with you as the dominant and me as your submissive." I then got down on my knees, bowed my head and prayed that my mistress would still be my mistress five minutes from now.

Lady B looked down at me, put her hand under my chin and raised my head so that I could look at her while she spoke. "Bill, you have been my loving husband, naughty little boy, beautiful maid and a very willing partner for our games. In some ways, I wonder where we would be if we had never undertaken this lifestyle and then I remember how bored we were with our love life. Since you have placed me in charge of our fun, there have always been new and exciting ways to explore our desires. Yes I would love to continue as your mistress, your sexy lover and your loving wife. I think it is time for Jeanie to go back to France and for my little boy to appear to give me his answers."

Rushing from the room, I hurried to get undressed and to get a shower effectively putting Jeanie back in the closet for another day. I got back to the living room right before the ball started to fall, fell on my knees and said. "Lady B, your little boy will always want you for his mistress, his sexy lover and his forever wife."

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. The balls in Times Square falls and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Is heard from the television and in the living room but I didn't move from my knees. Belle went to each person in the room and gave them a very sexy tongue in mouth kiss. She then took my hands and asked me to stand. She then asked me to lean over and kiss her. My cock started rising the minute that she had asked me to stand and was hard as a rock before we finished kissing. Belle then asked me to lay her down on the floor and then said, "Open the door to the dungeon so that our friends can start their play downstairs and then come back up here. I want you hard, fast and furious."

I hurriedly ran down the steps to open the dungeon and make sure that our friends were comfortable, leaving Lady Victoria in charge. Then I run upstairs to my Lady Belle. Looking into her eyes I could tell that she her lusts had cooled down a bit so I started to undress her, nipping on her skin as it was revealed the more I nipped the higher her lusts started to rise. I finally had her fully undressed and started licking and eating her pussy as hard and as fast I could. Belle started grinding her pussy against my face to get more friction for her clit. As she started to come, I got up and entered her tunnel as hard as I could. I stopped for a second after I entered her so that I wouldn't be taken with her climax. After her first climax ended, I started to pound into her as she wished but instead of the short pounding that she wanted I gave her long hard strokes that bumped up against her womb each time I pounded into my mistress. When her climaxes started coming in waves I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. I then asked her if I could come with her the next time she came.

"Bill if you hold off much longer I will definitely be nothing more than ground meat. Come with me and come hard." Two minutes later she started coming again and I eagerly came with her. Definitely an earth-shattering event for the two of us.

After we cleaned up a bit, we both went down to the dungeon with drinks and some finger food to see how are friends were faring. What a wonderful sight filled our eyes as we entered, in the middle of the room, Janelle, the slave girl, was connected to one pair of the chains by her wrists and facing her on another pair of chains was Hank, the jungle boy, was connected. The jungle boy was then instructed by Julius Caesar to place his cock into the slave girl with the Amazon Queens permission. Then Lady Terry took a belt and tied it around both of their waists while Master Mark connected their ankle cuffs to the floor.

"What a yummy site to see," said my Lady B. She then lay down on a sofa and instructed me to sit on the floor in front of her. Our friends had left the best seat in the house for my Lady Belle to sit and enjoy the show.

The Amazon Queen then told the jungle boy, "Until you are given permission, you are not allowed to come until the timer goes off."

With a smile in his eyes, Julius Caesar said, "That sounds like a competition to me. My little slave girl, if you can bring this jungle boy to climax before he is given permission then you may have one wish fulfilled tonight. If you do not bring him to climax before the timer goes off, then you will subject yourself to Master Jacob for punishment."

Lady Terry then smiled and said, "Jungle boy, you have heard the terms of the game for the slave girl. Now listen closely. If you bring this little slave girl to completion before the timer goes off, you will also be able to fulfill one of your wishes tonight. If you come before the timer goes off then you will subject yourself to Lady Victoria for punishment. Is everyone clear on the rules?"

Lady Belle then said, "I just have one request, make it for 45 minutes instead of the 30 that you had planned and the reward that they wish to have fulfilled must be stated now. My little boy will take care of the timer and any punishments or rewards will be taken care of tomorrow after brunch."

The slave girl looked at her master and after getting a nod from him stated, "I plan to win this contest and if I do my one wish to have fulfilled would be to have all my holes filled at once with my master deciding who would take which one."

Jungle boy looked at his mistress and when she nodded her approval said, "The wish that I would like to have fulfilled for the night would be to have my lady to allow me to make love to her as a husband would a wife instead of a submissive to a dominant."

Both dominants agreed to their requests and then went to get the timer together and to plan the way the rest of the contest would play out. After giving the timer to me and having gathered the attention of all those in the room, Lady Terry and Master Mark took up their first tool and then told me to set the timer.

I let the dominant's know when the timer was set and the action started to heat up even more.

Cleopatra was lounging on a fainting couch with her slave boy rubbing her down with oils. Pony was kneeling on all fours facing the chains so that she could watch what was about to happen with the jungle boy and the slave girl while the Ring Master was next to her petting her mane and moving her tail in and out of her ass.

Blackheart the Pirate (Master Brock) took the captain's mistress (Melissa) and put her into the swing, making sure that she was connected very securely. The Queen of Hearts (Lady Madison) went over and said, "If you would like, Blackheart, my Tin Man and I would love to be of assistance. You have this lovely lady in such a delicious position that I could not help but to ask."

"Now Queen, I was just about to suggest that you come and help me out. You see this lovely little lady thinks that she is for the captain only but she no longer has a captain as I took her. If you think the Tin Man can bend down here a bit, I sure would like for him to such on her tits while you eat her out. I was just about ready to go get that paddle over there to get her attention and show her who is boss."

At the same time, Mistress Diane was sitting on the u-throne and Lady B and her little kitty cat (Dixie) were slowly licking and kissing the veterinarian face and working on down her body.

I took a peak over at the jungle boy and the slave girl and saw that Julius Caesar and the Amazon queen were circling them and using a flogger on them. As each dominant was behind the others submissive that they would look their own sub in the eye to give them support in their efforts and to silently tell them not to fail. After about 15 minutes they went and changed to a heavier flogger to give them something else to think about.

Cleopatra had her slave boy lay down on the rubberized floor and decided to give him a massage with the oils that her slave boy had anointed her body with. She was sliding her body chest to chest on top of his and at times moving side to side so that she could get him entirely covered with the oil.

The Ring Master took some oil in his hands and oiled up his pony's back and tail end. After taking the tail out of MJ he knelt in back of her and started to enter her pussy. "Don't come now, my pretty little pony. We have a long way to go yet."

Looking over to the side, I saw Sir Jordan place Neil on the table and positioned the table to hip height. Having Neil lay down on his back Sir Jordan started to lick and kiss the punk's chest and nipples.

Looking over at Blackheart's party, I noticed that he had put the captains mistress into a different position with her still in the swing but as if she were lying on her stomach. The Queen of Hearts took a small vibrator and put it into her back tunnel. Then she got a larger vibrator and put it into the captain's mistress's pussy. Blackheart then put a chain over the two vibrators to hold them in place. The Queen of Hearts and the Tin Man then moved away from them. As the were moving away, Blackheart moved to the captains mistress's face and told her to start sucking on his cock.

I saw the Queen of Hearts and Tin Man moving in my direction so I got off of the sofa that I was sitting on so that they could use it if they wished and sat on an oversized chair instead. The Lady Madison seeing me move lay down on the sofa and told Blake to enter her. Looking him in the eye, she then said, "You may come when I come for the third time."

"Yes my lady." Came the reply from Blake.

My eyes started to wander around the room and then noticed that Mistress Diane was no longer on the u-throne but was lying on the floor with Dixie and my Lady Belle in a circle being connected by mouth and pussy each.

What a feast my eyes were getting, everyone was in so many different positions and each position and coupling was so beautiful to behold.

I looked back at the competition with Julius Caesar and the Amazon Queen and noticed that they had the many tailed floggers with the rubber strands, which they were using to add some spice into the contest. Each time the jungle boy received a blow his hips pushed farther into the slave girl and each time the slave girl got a hit she ground her hips more onto the jungle boy's cock. The blows being spaced out more than before gave Janelle a chance to squeeze her vaginal muscles more between blows. Things were definitely heating up even more.

Cleopatra was now riding her slave boy in a reverse cowboy position with the pony girl sucking her tits and the Ring Master pulling our of the pony girl's pussy.

"Okay, my little pony, it is time for me to ride you the way you were meant to be ridden," said the Ring Master. He then placed his cock at her dark tunnel and told her to relax. He then entered her a few inches and gave her a chance to get used to his size before pulling out about an inch. Moving back in another two inches, he slowly worked his full length into her ass.

I then looked over at Blackheart and saw him taking the vibrators out of Melissa. He positioned himself behind her and entered her pussy giving her long hard strokes, which seemed to be building in strength and intensity.

I decided to look at my Lady B and noticed that their positions had changed as well. Lady B was using a double-sided dildo and fucking Mistress Diane. Mistress Diane continued to eat out Dixie.

The next couple in my eye's journey around the room was Sir Jordan and Neil. Sir Jordan was now between Neil's knees and sucking on Neil's tits and rubbing his cock next to the punks cock. You could hear Neil grunting but he didn't have a satisfied look on his face.

"What is it, Neil? Is there something you want?"

"Please."

"Please what. I am not a mind reader so if you want something you need to ask for it." Sir Jordan said while he continued to rub his cock next to Neil's.

"I need you."

"But you got me," said Jordan.

"No, I am empty and I want you."

Sir Jordan then stopped rubbing his cock along Neil's and took a finger and put it inside of Neil's anus.

"Please sir, I want you to fuck me with your cock not your finger."

Jordan then raised Neil's hips and positioned his cock at Neil's rosebud. He slowly entered him, as he knew that Neil had never taken someone as large as he was in his cock. He then looked at Neil and said, "All you had to do was ask. Enjoy your ride and come with me."

Taking a peek to my side I noticed that the action between Lady Madison and Blake had also sped up. I looked at the timer and noticed that there was only a minute to go. With just five seconds to go the timer started to click. I watched Julius Caesar, his slave girl, the Amazon Queen and her jungle boy as the last seconds ticked off the timer.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Hank started to come. RING the time went off as well as each couple who was in the midst of play.

Master Mark and Lady Terry took Hank and Janelle off of the chains and had them lay down. As soon as everyone calmed down from their activities, they gathered around them. Terry and Mark had a quiet conversation and then said, "Because we cannot determine whether Hank started to come when the buzzer started ringing or right before, we are declaring Janelle and Hank both winners in this contest."

There was applause from all and then Belle said, "Please stay here the night. There are enough beds to be found throughout the house that no one needs to leave unless they wish. If Master Mark and Lady Terry agree then the rewards can be given out after brunch tomorrow."

Our friends made decisions at to where they wanted to sleep and hurried to the showers so that tomorrow would come faster. Belle looked at me and said, "Well, lover, it looks like you little soldier is standing at attention. I do believe that I have a solution to his problem." We went off to bed and satisfied the little soldier and fell asleep still entwined and connected.

12