New Years Eve Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked at the lovely swell of her breasts as she fussed with the books momentarily and then sat beside him on the couch. She put one leg under her on the couch, pressed her breast against his arm and nodded toward the cheering crowd.

"What were you saying?" she giggled.

"I have nothing to say." He laughed, and stared at the TV. Steve slipped his hand back where it had been at table, deep between her warm thighs. Jackie slipped her hand into his pants once again and enclosed his cock. She felt it return to its rigid state under her hand.

"Mmmmmm, I like this!" she whispered into his ear.

Steve pushed his hand into the wraparound section of her dress and found her breast, full and round. The uplifting support of a bright red garment extended down her body; he could not tell how far. All he knew was that it was thrilling beyond belief to cup her breast and feel the sensual silkiness and boned structure that presented such round glory for his eyes and hands. He leaned over to kiss the pink curve of her breast and she pressed his cheek against it.

"9 .. 8 .. 7 .. 6 .. 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 ..! .. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The announcer shouted and the rockets flared, the lights flashed all the people were shouting and kissing, and there on the couch in West Michigan, Jackie and Steve gave each other a belated New Year's kiss that was deep and moist and warm and eager. They gnawed at each other's lips. Jackie tasted her own juices in his ugly damp mustache and he felt the thrill of sucking on her tongue while she squirreled it back and forth in his mouth. His hands were squeezing her pussy and her right breast and Jackie squeezed his cock and balls with both hands.

Reluctantly, they turned and watched as the fireworks died down and people began to turn away from Times Square.

She left It on behind them as she lead him up the stairs.

Steve put both hands on her hips and watched the lovely sway of her bottom under the blue dress. The slim ankles in their black nylons teased him as she walked elegantly in her stiletto heels up the long stairs ahead of him.

"I'm really proud to be here, having dinner with such a beautiful .. "he began.

"Now don't start in again!" she laughed, you'll talk yourself out of a, .. .. well, .. out of .. something," her voice trailed off into a bantering laugh.

At the doorway, she turned into his arms. "Ready?" she asked.

"Oh, God, .. ..yes!" he said, the words catching with excitement.

His hands found both breasts and he lifted them as they kissed; again her hands slipped into his pants and fondled his cock and his balls in the restraining briefs.

Jackie walked backwards with him pressed against her thighs and breasts until she bumped the edge of the king-sized bed.

"Wait," she said.

She turned out the hall light and they were in total darkness. It was thrilling standing like that, seeing nothing, but feeling his hardness jutting against her stomach; against her firm mound pressed against his thigh as he pressed his leg between hers.


"Oh, God, .. .. this is, .." he muttered and then stopped as her tongue slipped into his mouth once more. He put his hands on her bottom and began rubbing the dress as it slipped over her silky undergarments. Eagerly, he pulled the dress and the slip up over her bottom until at last he had her panties gloriously under his fingers. They thrust against each other, floating in the dark, feeling each other, .. .. .. .. … … feeling each other, .. … feeling, grasping, thrusting.

"Moment!" she said against his mouth. He released her, letting her dress drop over her panties once again.

She felt her way across the familiar room and then the darkness was gone. In its place the glow of a long white candle on a tall candleholder lighted the entire room. The candle sat before a tall mirror over her dresser. Their shadows stood still on the walls as he looked at the full curves of her breasts in the candlelight.

She returned to the bed and turned down the large European-style quilted coverlet. The sheets were pale blue with a tiny flower pattern and there were several pillows across the top.

"How does this come off?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied, her voice more serious, huskier now. "Here, .. .. the hook?" she showed him where the dress overlapped and he reached inside and struggled a moment before finding the tiny hooks like the clasp of a bra. He loosed the hooks, and let his hands fondle the smooth curve of her waist before opening it wide, like the curtains of a theater. He took a deep breath as he looked at the bright red corselet and lower down, matching red panties over a firm and voluptuous mound that he had been feeling all evening.

"There, that wasn't so hard,. .. .. " she inquired.

She slipped the red half-slip down her legs and dropped it onto the stool in front of her dresser. She stood before him and smiled a gentle amused smile, as his eyes took in every curve, every detail. She felt a little apprehensive, her first time undressing before him. She brushed her hand over the valley between her breasts, even though she knew there were no blemishes to distract from the soft perfection.

He lowered himself to his knees and kissed the firm mound and slipped his hands along the stockings, caressing the outside of her thighs while he nuzzled her perfumed pussy. His hands ran up and down her sleek thighs as she stood caressing the hair of his head, accepting his caresses.

"My turn."

Jackie tugged at the ugly tie and he helped her slip it loose. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped her hands around behind his back pressing her breasts against his naked chest. They stood fondling each other for a time and then she pulled his shirt out of his pants and pushed it down over his shoulders. She fumbled with the cuff buttons until the shirt was lying on the floor. She nervously unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the top of his pants and stripped them down his legs. As she knelt before him, she kissed his bulging cock and then pulled the Blass briefs down his legs to reveal his firm cock jutting above his hairy balls. She cupped his balls, looked up at him and then slowly leaned forward without losing eye contact and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. The strong taste of him brought a shiver to her shoulders as she rolled her moist tongue over the head. Her lips settled into the groove behind his head and she waited, soaking his cock with a gentle sucking movement and watching his expression.

"Ohh! .. .. "he gasped slightly feeling the delight of her hand on his balls and the lovely moist warmth of her mouth as her lips encircled the head of his dick.

"You like that, baby?" she said, then slipped her lips over him again. " I've been wondering what this scar would feel like." She rolled her tongue around the groove at the back of the head where the scar of circumcision showed.

"Oh, god, .. .. .. " he gasped again. He wasn't sure how much of that he could take following all of their foreplay during dinner. He held her hair for a moment of restraint.

Jackie teased him with a playful frown at being stopped. She sat back on the bed and parted her legs. He continued his kisses and then reached for the top of her panties and began slipping them down over her hips. Jackie stopped him.

"Please, leave them, .. .. for now .." she murmured.

She slid back on the bed and lay with open thighs, beckoning him toward her. As Steve crawled up between her legs, she raised her knees and pulled him up over her.

"This way,"

She reached between them and guided his cock until it lay long and hard along the slit of her pussy. The silk of her panties was pressed into her crease and she guided him to rock slightly along the softness of her pussy lips. The long hard cock cradled in silky softness. Her panties were soaking wet with her juices, but she knew it would still feel sensual against the underside of his cock.

"Oh, that feels lovely. Your pussy is so soft!" he whispered in her ear. Jackie pulled her legs higher around him and felt his cock settling happily along the entire length of her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm, your cock, .. …. feels lovely, . .. too, .. there, …" she whispered in return. "It's so hard and, .. … so warm. Mmmmmmm"

They moved against each other, making fucking motions, gently teasing each other, gently fondling each other in this primitive way.

"Let me see them?" he muttered, and his hands tugged at the cups of the corselet.

Jackie slipped first one and then the other breast out for him and then led his lips find them as she jutted them toward him. He leaned on his elbows so his hands could play with her tits and his cock continued to bask in the soft silken wetness between her legs. He could feel the garter snaps against his rib cage and it was a sexy feeling.

"I can feel your penis getting harder; and .. longer" she gasped happily. "It's growing between my legs, Steve. That feels, .. .. so neat!" Oh god, that feels great when you move like that." Her breath came in short gasps as she felt his dick moving between the soft lips of her pussy.

"Your breasts are so, . . . so lovely" he said, pausing for a moment before she pulled him back to suckle more on her turgid nipples.

"Honey, that feels so good when you suck me. You are so good with my breasts! I love it! That's it, squeeze them, nibble my nipples!" she threw her arms over her head and stretched, thrusting her breasts into him for more attention.

"I'd love to put my cock here!" he mumbled, taking his mouth away from her nipple and kissing down the soft valley where he had dreamed of putting his cock.

"Hmmmm. That would be .. … nice!" she said, "but .. …. I can feel it getting bigger and bigger. I think It's going to be busy, .. .. someplace else."

Jackie moved against his cock, loving the way he was rocking the length of it against her. She knew the combination of her pussy and the silky underwear against the sensitive underside of his cock was filling his cock with strength. It would soon be very, very hard and as long and full as it could become And then she was going to let this big threatening thing between her legs slip into her vagina. He would fill her completely and he would be so excited that he would fuck in and out of her and make her feel nearly split in two with his big hard cock. She tightened her legs around Steve and squeezed him more tightly against her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his head and put her lips close to his ears.

"I'm ready for that big cock of yours, baby. Please, .. .. .. please put it in me," she gasped.

Steve knelt between her legs and yanked at the panties.

"Tear them off, Steve, just tear them off."

The elastic dug into her waist, resisted, and then yielded in his hands. She laughed as they caught on a buckle of her shoes and then he threw them against the wall. And they hung on the mirror, looking wanton.

Jackie had carefully cut the crotch panel from the pantyhose in preparation for receiving him. Steve knelt threatening over her, his cock waving before him while he stared at the flower between her legs. Jackie reached down and spread her pussy lips and watched his eyes as they widened in excitement of seeing her glistening pussy, all pink and vulnerable for him.

He lunged forward, then caught himself and rubbed the upturned head of his cock along the slit between her legs. She continued to hold it open for him as she watched the large dark red head mushroom its way along her wet slit. As it reached the top of the crease and touched her clitoris, she moaned softly, but she kept watching as she released her folds to caress his cock. He moved the head along her body once again, then paused near her entry. His eyes were wide as he looked into her eyes and lowered his body.

She gasped as the bulbous head disappeared inside her body. Steve was looking deep in her eyes and she put her hands along his arms and smiled. She felt her muscle close around the corona behind his cock and nodded with pleasure and opened her eyes wide as she squeezed and watched the pleasure suffuse his face.

"NOW, Steve! SHOVE IT IN!" she screamed.

Steve fell onto her body and his cock slid inside her with one stroke.

Jackie enjoyed the thrill of this first eager lunge. She felt the head of his cock slip into the snug sleeve of her pussy and begin its exploration of the moist inner walls of her body. She met his thrust with one of her own and then fell into an enthusiastic motion mirroring his thrusts. Slowly they found a common rhythm from the tentative moves of first time lovers. They were clumsy and bumped against each other at first, but then feeling the joy of their coupling inside the moist darkness of her clasping vagina they basked in pleasure.

She watched as the perspiration of exertion sprang out on his smooth chest and felt his balls slapping between her legs, dangling from that huge thrusting cock that she was feeling for the first time. He lay firmly on top of her now, his hips thrusting easily, his cock comfortably exploring her walls, his breathing harsh in her ear. She felt his sweaty stomach against hers and the hair of her mound against his. And through it all, the firm sliding, filling of her vagina by that big round shaft.

And then she felt his body tense.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he urged.

"Oh, shush, just give it to me! Give it all to me! Hurry! Steve! Fuck me!"

Jackie rocked against his straining body, wanting to feel his sperm hot and creamy inside her body. She was thrilled that she had made him so excited that his cock was long and hard with excitement and his balls were straining to give her all that cream. And then she felt him cumming. Again and again he thrust, and then she felt him softening in her and slowly, the thick hot cream of his sperm began to slip from her.

Steve rolled onto his side but she rolled with him; held him inside her for a while longer. At last his cock was too soft and too wilted to hold any longer and she giggled as it slipped from her grip.

"What is so funny?" he demanded.

"Just feels funny. You were so hard. Now you're so soft."

He could only laugh a quiet laugh and then kiss her hair now as sweaty as his own and hug her close. He could feel the delightful softness of her breasts against his chest and he gathered one in his big hand, caressing and squeezing it with pleasure.

The morning light filled the room. Jackie awoke to find Steve spooned against her bottom, his cock pressed in the crevice between her legs.

"Mmmmmm, Steve! You've revived, I feel."

"Mmmm, you're so right, little one."

"How on earth can you call me that? I'm 5 feet six and your hands can tell that those hips don't belong to a 'little one'" she laughed.

Steve slipped a hand around and cupped her breast. "When you're right you're right! Neither do these. God they are wonderful." He squeezed her breast and let his fingers slip down to pinch her nipple.

"Youch! Careful, someone sucked that and made it tender last night," she said pretending pain.

She turned in his arms and kissed his waiting lips.

"Want to take these stockings off your wanton woman?" Jackie stretched one long leg upward, displaying her sexy black stockings.

"Love to. Can I use my hands or bite them off?"

Jackie stretched her legs for him to strip her nylons off and she watched as he did it slowly and sensuously, following his fingers with kisses along each leg and then nibbling at her toes. The pantyhose under her nylons were now shredded and looked obscene around her hips. She started to roll them hurriedly down her legs, but Steve caught her hands and stripped the tattered remains off her body. She rolled over sensually. "I don't let many people see me naked these days, but I'll make an exception today." She turned her back so he could unsnap the corselet.

He began kissing and rubbing her breasts.

"That feels so nice." She moaned quietly wriggling under his hands. His lips were soon nuzzling the hair on her mound and one finger had discovered that she was already a little moist. Jackie took his hand and sucked the finger. "We taste good, too!"

Steve parted her legs and she let him do it, eyes closed in pleasure.

"This has been a big mistake, Steve." She said quietly as his lips found her pussy once more. She moved her legs apart a little bit more and squirmed luxuriously under his caresses.

"You think?" he said briefly and then slipped his tongue along her moist slit to find her clitoris. He lay between her legs and put his arms along her sides so his hands could tease her big breasts. "I think it's .. … …. " he slipped his tongue into her vagina and heard her moan, " .. .. wonderful."

"Yes, .. .. .. now, .. yes, .. .. but .. ohhhh, god that's good! .. .. Mmmm squeeze my .. .. … yes, that's it ,,, … ohhh yes, Steve, .. more of that."

Steve could taste his own cum mixed with the delicious taste of Jackie, but he ignored it. His mouth was wet with their combined juices.

"So, .. .. why a mistake? He slipped up over her body, his cock firm between her legs.

Jackie reached down to guide him between slightly sensitive pussy lips. She moved him along her slit, moistening it and pleasuring her clitoris. Steve held himself up from her body, letting her play with his expanding cock. Her grasp was tender and thrilling as he felt her nuzzling her slit with his cock head and then sliding it through the thickening pool of moistness to the depression around the entrance to her vagina.

They shared a smile as she pulled his cock into her. The first inch she always savored and then allowed her thoughts to focus on the head as it traveled along, spreading the folds of her vagina. She could feel her lips tugging slightly around the round firm shaft until she had all of him. She raised her legs to get the final little bit and to help the angle fit him better and raised herself by clasping around his waist.

"Mmm that feels, .. .. delightful." He murmured into her neck, inhaling more of her perfume as he began to fuck slowly into the delightful snug vagina.

"Mmmm, yesssssss … ohhhh , yes. Your cock feels lovely. Nice and firm again. Mmmmmm. But, how are you going to go back to just fucking me over the internet? Ohhh, yes, Steve, shove it in. Ohh yes there. "

Steve stroked slowly back and forth, luxuriating in the lovely slow early morning fuck that was feeling wonderful around his spent body. He thought of it while his head was buried alongside hers.

"Shhhhh." He whispered in her ear, trying to hold back the discussion.

"God, yes, that feels soooo … good. There, touch there again, .. .. .. mmm, oh yes, I love that. The head of your dick is touching a nice spot. Mmmmm. Anyway, how are you going to handle that? After this? Have you thought about it?"

Their tempo began to build. Jackie knew he would be able to last much longer this morning than in their passion last night. She clung to his smooth body and concentrated on the thrusting presence in her pussy. Stretching, she impaled herself tighter onto him and tightened her muscle as he slowly withdrew. Steve felt her pressure around his shaft and it heightened his urgency.

"Jackie?"

"Yes?"

"Would you let me?"

"What?" she asked, not understanding.

"You know, between your breasts?"

She smiled and nodded slowly and she felt the long shaft slip out of her vagina, the head popping out as she tightened around it.

Steve straddled her body and his cock hardened with excitement as he held her breasts and leaned forward to press between the big soft globes. Jackie watched his cock with interest. She liked the sight of his hard cock. It was nice to see it real and rampant over her breasts after weeks of seeing photos of it sent in emails. The hair surrounding it was dark and spread across his entire midsection in a large triangle. His balls were sizable and snugly held by a taut scrotum and she reached to hold them as he posed above her, his cock jutting proudly.