New Years Eve Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock had a smooth velvety head and it was pink with excitement now. She noticed a small oval shaped brown beauty mark along the right side and thought about how deep that little spot was inside her vagina when he strained to get deeper into her. And behind the smooth head was the rough scars of circumcision that gave his cock the appearance of a jagged alpine mountain with its smooth mantle of snow capping high above the rocky escarpments.

As he leaned down, she watched as the long cock nestled between her breasts. She pushed her breasts around him to form a soft place for his cock to fuck her for the second time.

Steve was breathless again with excitement as he felt her soft breasts surround his cock. Her breasts felt so soft and so velvety the pleasure was overwhelming as he began thrusting gently against her. She struggled to tilt her head forward and greeted his cock head with a kiss and her tongue flicked out and tasted the pre-cum dribbling from the split at the top.

"It will be a problem, going back to just e-mail sex, won't it?" She murmured. "For both of us, I mean. But my husband will be home tonight, and you are driving back to Deb later, .. .. .. .. " Her voice trailed off and she looked into his eyes. And kissed his cock as it reappeared from the tunnel of her breasts.

'Yes, " he agreed.

His slow thrusting against her soft tits became a bit more hurried and she pressed him more tightly, the warm hardness thrilling her. Faster and faster his cock pressed between her welcoming breasts. She could do nothing to help except to wait. And soon it came. In a rush, his sperm shot out from the tip of his cock and she squealed with a startled voice as the first large dollop splashed across her lips. The second was less powerful and dribbled down her neck and the third less forceful yet, dropped onto her chest between her breasts as he lay exhausted on top of her.

He rolled over and hugged her gratefully. She noticed that he didn't kiss her on the lips where his sperm had landed, but she flicked her tongue out to taste him and found it was a nice taste. She rubbed the rest into her skin and kissed him on the cheek.

Jackie rescued the torn panties from the top of the mirror and pressed it between her legs as she walked toward the bathroom and the shower.

Steve lay on the bed and watched the roll of her hips as the sunlight outlined her body in brightness. He looked at the point where it shown beneath her pussy where her legs came together.

"Want a shower?" she smiled provocatively from the door and then slipped inside and he heard the shower door and then the running water.

"Yes," he answered, knowing she could not hear. "Yes, it will be very difficult!" he sighed, stared at the ceiling a moment, then padded barefooted toward the steamy doorway.