New Year's Eve with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,441 Followers

New Year's Eve couldn't come quickly enough, but Mom and I spent the time well, visiting museums, making love and just spending time together. As I said, it wasn't (and isn't) just about the sex. Just being with Mom, be it washing the dishes, reading quietly, taking a walk, or watching her sleep, fills me with a deep and abiding joy. I remember years later Mom and I watching that Tom Cruise movie at the theaters and when they first used the line 'You complete me,' Mom and I turned and smiled at each other. We've understood the concept of 'you complete me' for a long, long time.

Finally though, the day came. I picked up my suit and while Mom was getting ready, I got dressed. It's your basic black suit with black tie. I refer to it as my 'Blues Brothers' suit. Nothing fancy, but it works for all occasions. I even had a nifty black Fedora to complete the ensemble. Anxiously, I paced while Mom got herself together.

Mom suddenly hollered, "Baby, I'm coming out. I hope you're not disappointed." I could hear the apprehension in her voice. She stepped out of the bathroom, stopping me dead in my tracks. "Mom," I gasped, my throat feeling tight even as the butterflies began to dance in my stomach. "Mom, you're beautiful."

Mom was more than beautiful. She was an avatar of erotic beauty unlike anything I could have imagined. I think she was fulfilling her fantasies as well as mine. Mom's beautiful black hair, combed until it had an almost glowing luster cascaded down around her bare shoulders. Mom was wearing a short evening dress, the hem scant inches below her crotch, showing off her luscious thighs and shapely calves to full effect in combination with her stiletto heels.

The dress was a sparkling electric blue, the material interwoven with metallic pieces. It was strapless with a wide, revealing scoop neck that both seemed to lift Mom's bountiful breasts and allow them to almost spill over the top and sides of the dress. Fully half of Mom's huge tits were exposed and her aureoles would be exposed if the dress slipped even another millimeter. And I realized again the erotic allure that bare shoulders offered. My mother posed for me exuding sex. I don't think I'd ever seen such a display of unashamed, sluttish beauty in all my life.

I truly understood Mom's desires to be an exhibitionist for the first time. Our society's normal mores and culture would look at Mom and disapprove of a middle aged, Rubenesque beauty flaunting her treasures so brazenly, but I understood. Mom's self esteem, her self image may be the healthiest I've ever encountered. Mom knew she was a woman and a sexual being and she reveled in it and so justly wanted to flaunt her sexuality and her sheer womanliness. And in my honest and absolutely biased opinion, my mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

It was a proud and beaming son that guided his mother into a taxi that New Year's Eve night. A warm front had moved in, allowing Mom to wear a simple wrap around her bare shoulders and not hide anything of her sexy outfit. My biggest worry as we headed downtown was that the cabbie would wreck the car ogling Mom's bountiful cleavage in the rear view mirror rather than keeping his eyes on the road.

Mom grinned knowingly at me, acknowledging his stares with a sexy wink even as she and I made small talk with him about the blizzard. When we arrived at the nightclub, I paid him off and began to hand him a tip and for the first time in my life, was turned down. He waved my money away and said, "I done got me my tip, pal. That's one good looking woman you're with!" His eyes crawled over my mother's voluptuous body and as he pulled away, he murmured. "Kid, you're one lucky motherfucker."

I laughed and called after him, "You got that right, buddy!"

Proud as a peacock, I led my mother inside, relishing the awestruck stares that greeted her almost as much as she did. A few prudish types frowned or pointed, but virtually all the men (and not a few of the women), seemed to look at Mom with envy and desire. Mom's sheer display of sexuality seemed to overwhelm any conventional sense of beauty. In the elevator, folks stole constant glances at the mature beauty that I had on my arm.

Several floors up, we arrived at the nightclub. We were shown to our table and I proudly helped Mom sit and savored the glow as she basked in the attention she was receiving. The band was already playing a classic called, "Fly me to the Moon," and that is how I think we both felt. We had been swept up and out of our ordinary world and were now living a life known only to a privileged few who dare to escape conventionality. As the band's crooner sang the words, "Darling, kiss me," I leaned down and gave Mom a kiss to convey to her how proud I was to be with her.

I scooted close enough to put my arm around Mom's shoulder, my fingers brushing the top of her exposed breast flesh and leaning in, asked her, "Does this meet with your approval, Mom?"

Mom nodded and as her hand slipped under the table and onto my inner thigh, replied, "Oh yes! Thank you, John. I love this!"

Our waiter turned up and I couldn't help but grin. It was my old roomie, working tonight in his Uncle's business. Tony's eyes grew very wide and for several seconds, he couldn't get his mouth to work right. It moved, but nothing came out. I knew Tony would be shocked. We'd been roommates at the University our Freshman and Sophomore years and he'd met Mom more than once. Even more, he and I had kept no secrets from each other. Many were the late night bull sessions when I had confessed my desires for my mother and he had admitted he'd had an affair with both his cousin and an aunt. Now he stood practically drooling over my mother.

"Um, hi, Mrs. Hamill!" Tony stammered. "You look beautiful tonight!"

Mom preened under his gaze, doing a little wiggle with her shoulders and leaning forward to offer him a better view of her bountiful cleavage as she offered him her hand. "Thank you, Tony. I am just so thrilled to be here," she said, her voice becoming thick with lust as she added as she caressed my thigh, "With my son."

Tony's mouth got wider and he murmured, "Wow!" as I winked knowingly at him. He managed to take our orders and stagger away, his pants bulging in front.

Mom looked at me, her face a mixture of surprise and naughty delight. "Tony knows, doesn't he?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "He knows I'm here with my mother, the sexiest woman in Chicago tonight and that I'm the happiest son in Chicago tonight!" I stood up and offered Mom my hand. "Mom, may I have this dance?"

Mom's smile made her glow and she replied, "Yes, you may. You can have every dance with me the rest of my life." Mom stepped into me, her arms going around my neck and her body pressing into mine, her body's warmth spreading to me and she kissed me. My mother's tongue snaked between my lips and I tasted her and relished it. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more and somewhere in the middle of the kiss we began to dance.

I don't know the name of the song. It was an oldie, maybe from World War Two. I remember some words, passing into my consciousness – "Somewhere there's music," and "How high the moon," but they were like clouds we passed through. Our bodies were pressed firmly together as were our lips. Mom and I rode the music like eagles gliding on the air currents, oblivious to everything except ourselves. I was conscious of Mom's body against mine, of her big brown eyes staring into mine, of her hard thick nipples pressing into my chest, of her heart beating rapidly in rhythm with mine, of my penis, achingly erect pressing against my pants, pulsing against Mom's belly, and of her scent, her arousal mixing with that hint of jasmine to create a truly delicious aroma.


We danced and danced through the night. I vaguely recall a delicious steak dinner and like young lovers, Mom and I feeding each other bites of food. I recall sips of champagne, but with no intoxicating effects as I was already drunk on incestuous love. Mostly I remember old, beautiful songs, "Unforgettable," "As Time Goes By," and others, Mom always in my arms, soft and close and always warm. She declined other men's offers to dance and with minimal effort, the world went away, winnowing down to just us two, making love through dancing and intense gazing. I felt my soul being drawn into Mom's beautiful eyes to become forever hers. It was lust and desire and most of all, love.

I vaguely remember people watching us, smiling as people do when they see two people together who are so undeniably in love with each, the smile that recognizes that passion or yearns for it themselves. I'm sure some figured out our relationship. I called her Mom and Mom called me son as often as she said my name. I don't recall anyone criticizing or frowning disapprovingly. I think the absoluteness of our love overawed and convinced everyone privileged enough to see us that here was the real thing and it made everyone around us happier for the knowledge that such love could and does exist.

Suddenly we found ourselves on a balcony overlooking a great water fountain several stories below, illuminated by brilliant lights of many colors. Mom and I and others were joyously counting down the last seconds of the year. Horns blew, people screamed or blew noisemakers. Mom and I embraced, crying out, "Happy New Year!" to each other. We kissed passionately as others sang 'Auld Lang Syne,' not coming up for air until the noise had faded somewhat.

Almost breathless, Mom and I held each other, watching each other. "Happy New Year, Mom. A new year and a new beginning for us," I said softly.

"A new life for us, darling," Mom replied. We leaned on the balcony's ramparts, and looked down at the brilliant lights below. A conga line of people were dancing around the fountain. I turned back to my mother and took a deep breath. I wanted to do something and was working up the courage.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I reached out and took her left hand. I stroked her hand and then slowly began to tug on her wedding ring, working it off.

Mom laughed nervously and said, "John, what in the world are you doing?"

I slipped the ring off Mom's finger and set it on the balcony's edge. "You're not Dad's wife anymore, Mom. He's not really your husband except on a stupid piece of paper. You're mine now and I'm yours. I don't want you to wear his ring anymore." With my free hand, I reached inside my coat jacket and pulled out a small black box.

Mom's eyes went wide and she looked down at the removed ring and then up into my eyes. "John? You can't – you shouldn't..." Her voice trailed off as I opened the box. Inside was a woman's wedding ring, a slender circlet of gold with subtle lines and designs etched into the metal. It had an antique charm to it and I knew the moment I found it that Mom would love it. When the pawnshop owner confirmed that the ring was Mom's size, I knew that it was meant to be.

I picked it out of the box and began to slip it onto Mom's ring finger. "Someday, somehow, we'll say the words in front of God and a minister," I whispered solemnly. "And someday, I'll get a ring that is worthy of you, but for now, my mother, my lover, my wife, wear my ring." I slipped it all the way onto Mom's finger. I leaned down and kissed her ring finger and then rose up and kissed my mother the way she deserved to be kissed every day for the rest of her life.

When our kiss ended, I pulled back. Tears ran down Mom's face. She laughed nervously. Looking at the ring, Mom said, "Oh son, its lovely. I can't believe you... John, it must have cost a fortune!" Mom rushed into my arms and kissed me all over my face, finishing with a knee weakening soul kiss that I would remember to the end of my days.

As we again paused to catch our breath, Mom asked the obvious question. "What happens when your father notices my ring?"

I laughed and replied, "Do you really think, Mom, that in a million years, Dad's actually going to notice?" Mom grinned and shook her head silently.

We gazed into each other's eyes and then Mom glanced down at Dad's abandoned ring. "What should we do about this?" Mom asked.

I studied for a minute and then looked over the balcony and down at the water fountain. "Make a wish, Mom" I suggested.

Mom's eyes widened as she realized what I was suggesting, then that naughty grin of hers that I love so much spread across her face. "I wish that every year from now on will be a better one that the year before for my son and I!" Winking at me, Mom flicked her finger and the ring sailed off the balcony. We barely managed to follow its flight before it plopped unnoticed into the fountain.

"Let your son kiss you, Mom, for luck," I said, gathering the love of my life in my arms again. I pressed my lips against Mom's and offered her my tongue. Mom moaned a little as our tongues danced and caressed.

Mom's body leaned into mine. Her skin felt warm to the touch. A brilliantly red sexual flush spread across her exposed cleavage and upper chest. As our kiss ended, she thrilled me by nipping and sucking at my tongue one last instant. "Son, take me home. Take me to bed," Mom sighed.

The doorman miraculously found us a cab and we clambered inside. I barely managed to give the driver our address before Mom was climbing all over me, kissing me and running her hands under my coat and into my shirt. Mom was rubbing herself against my thigh, her short dress riding up, exposing her thong underwear. I'm sure the cabbie was getting a splendid view of Mom's lush ass cheeks. I hope he enjoyed the view. I intuitively understood that that would please Mom even more. The heat emanating from between her thighs was intense. Mom's musky scent filled the cab.

"I love you, John, my sweet lover son," Mom gasped between excited kisses. She rubbed herself against me, one heavy breast rolling free of her dress momentarily, her erect nipple dragging across my chest before I helped her back in, taking a moment to squeeze and maul her meaty tit and suck her swollen nipple before tucking it back inside the dress.

Mom was sucking on my fingers and rubbing my swollen crotch while I rubbed my fingers over the sopping wet material of her thong panties. Mom kissed me aggressively, possessively, insistently, pausing only to whisper loudly all sorts of naughty things. "I need my baby's cock! Mommy needs a good fucking right now. My baby is making Mommy's pussy so wet."

Mom guided my fingers under the silky material of her panties, allowing my digits to slip through her thick, pussy juice covered bush and between her thick labial lips and into the wettest, hottest pussy I'd ever known.

We got back to the apartment building none too soon. I helped Mom out of the car and while she leaned against me, kissing my neck and undoing shirt buttons so she could kiss my chest, I managed to fish out and throw some bills at the cabbie and told him to keep the change. I'm not sure what denominations the bills were, but it made the driver happy and he hollered, "Thanks! Happy New Year's! You guys have a good night!"

Mom, looking every bit a slut in heat, her dress all tangled, one breast exposed to the nipple, grinned at him through her slightly mussed hair and said in a drop dead sexy voice, "Oh we will, sweetie. Mommy and her baby are going to have a lot of fucking fun!"

I don't know which I was more of – shocked at Mom's words and behavior or aroused by her words and behavior. I know I was certainly sporting a monster erection that threatened to burst out of my slacks. The cabbie drove off as I led Mom inside and we attempted to climb the stairs and make out at the same time.

Somewhere along the way, Mom removed her panties, rubbing the juicy crotch against my lips while she said in a sing-song voice, "Somebody's made Mommy all wet!" Neither Mom nor I had drank all that much, but Mom wasn't drunk on liquor or champagne, but was intoxicated on our incestuous love. By the time we began climbing the last flight of stairs Mom had my cock out and was stroking it.

We were a few steps from the top when we somehow stumbled and Mom was on top of me. Mom kissed me, giggled and said, "I need to taste you, John!" and she slithered down me and took me in her mouth. My head was spinning as if I was drunk. I don't know if I've ever been so aroused. I felt big! I felt as if I could stay hard for a month. Looking down to see Mom's full lips wrapped around my erect dick made me swell even more.

Suddenly Mom scrambled up my body, demanding, "Fuck me, son!" She raised her dress up, exposing her thick, black, hairy muff, glistening with her juices, her pussy lips blossomed like a lily nestled in her thick bush, and she sank down on my throbbing, aching cock, my hard meat slipping deep into Mom's steamy, slippery pussy.

"OH GOD YESSSS!" Mom screamed. "FUCK ME, JOHN! GIVE MOMMY THAT DICK!" Mom rode me hard for several seconds, her face focused on mine, her intense desire and need. Her pussy felt so damned good, hot and slick slipping up and down on my hard penis.

Finally, with every ounce of determination that I could muster, I reached for the stair rail and heaved us up, throwing my weight back against the wall to keep us from toppling. Mom came up with me, wrapping her arms and legs around me as we moved, her cunt tightening around my cock to keep us joined. Slowly, on unsteady legs, I climbed the last steps and eased us to my door.

While Mom hunched herself against me, driving my cock deeper into her twat, I fumbled with my keys. I'm not sure how I managed to get the door unlocked. My own needs and desires were overwhelming all other considerations, but then we were inside, the door was kicked shut and I was easing us onto the bed, still joined – son's cock and mother's pussy.

There was a violent flurry of flying shoes and clothes – how Mom's slinky dress didn't get torn or damaged, I'll never know and then we were mostly naked, Mom's bare legs wrapped around my back, both of us sweating, our skin feverish to the point of bursting into flame, her heaving breasts spreading out against my chest as I crushed myself down into her, kissing her hard enough to draw blood while I thrust madly into her wet, burning cunt.

Incestuous lust and love combusted and we were on fire, a blaze of consummating passion, cock buried in pussy, sweat slick bodies slipping against each other, grinding against each other, seeking to find a deeper purchase on each other until we found a state where mother and son became one single incestuous being.

Mom cried and screamed as I drove my cock into her pussy, clawing my back as she urged me on, "FUCKFUCKMELOVERSONJOHN! OHHH GODDD FUCK ME FUCK MOMMMMMMY WITH THAT COCKKK MAKE MEE CUMMM JOHN!"

Mom's pussy muscles, like slick, silken cords of steel wrapped themselves around my cock, milking, massaging, worshipping my erect penis as I wormed my way in and out of my mother's womb. I ducked my head to nurse at my mother's breast, licking her sweet sweat off her pendulous tit before taking her thick, swollen and throbbing nipple between my lips, biting the rubbery thing and sucking it, making Mom squirm even more underneath me.

We were caught up in the sheer incestuous carnality of the moment. Mother and son unleashing all restraint, reveling in our desire and lust for each other, becoming absolutely intoxicated in the sensation of each other, delighting in the feel of a son's swollen cock slipping through his mother's incredibly wet and slick and oh so tight cunt!

Mom's juices were flooding from her, baptizing my cock in her incestuous creams, her tantalizing scent permeating everything, mixing with our sweat to make the room seem like a bordello steam bath. Mom's scent mixed with her natural jasmine smell to become a lust inducing vapor that invaded my senses and spurred me on to even greater passion. Without an iota of guilt or remorse, I fucked my mother as a man gone insane on love.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,441 Followers