New Years in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

First I started planting sloppy wet kisses up and down the shaft of his cock. Then I licked the underside of the shaft. By now his cock was completely hard and was probably close to nine inches. No wonder Robert did so well with women.

I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck it. I kept my hand at the base of his cock as I started working my mouth up and down the shaft. Each time I went down I would take more and more of his cock and when I pulled back you could a dark red ring from my lisp tick where I had stopped.

I was not able to take all nine inches into my mouth but I did manage at least seven. Robert must have been enjoying himself because he had his head back and his eyes closed. He was emitting soft moans of pleasure.

Robert had stamina and it took over twenty-five minutes of me sucking his cock before I felt a hand at the back of my head forcing me to suck harder and bob my head up and down faster.

I was rewarded for all my hard work when Robert gave a loud grunt and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I felt strand after strand hit the back of my throat forcing me to swallow as fast as I could. Still there was so much that some dribble out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

Robert finally let go of my head but I continued to milk his cock with my mouth. He eventually pushed me away and told me to go touch up my makeup, we were going out to diner.

After I made myself presentable again, we went down and caught a taxi. Robert told him the address of the restaurant and we pulled away. Robert pulled me close and I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt Robert's hand on my thigh slowly caressing the bare skin just above the stocking tops.

He said that he had not thought to ask if I had a feminine name I went by because he did not think calling me Kevin, bitch, slut or whore in public was a good idea. I told him it was Joanna.

We arrived at a fancy French restaurant and I asked Robert how would we ever get in since a place like this would be booked up weeks in advance, especially over the holiday season.

Robert just smiled at me and said he had a plan. His cousin was the head waiter for the place but it may take more than that. I was enjoying being out on the town as Joanna and I was busy taking in al the sights and sounds of New York so I did not think anything about it and just figured he would have to bribe him a little.

When we entered Robert introduced me to his cousin Richard and asked if he could squeeze us in. Richard said he would try but it might be a while. Robert leaned in and whispered something in his cousins ear and when he did, I caught Richard's eyes going up and down my body.

Richard grinned and said he thought he could work something out. It turned out that Richard had more pull that I thought he did because soon Robert and I was seated a romantic table tucked into the back corner of the restaurant. It was very secluded, no one passed by.

It was a lovely meal and Robert was an exceptional conversationalist. I was almost convinced I was on a real date. It was almost time to order desert when Richard came by our table.

He stood right next to me and got very close. I heard him ask Richard if I was ready to do it. I looked at them both and asked, "do what?"

Robert gave me one of those looks and said that part of the deal was that if Richard got us in I would give him a hand job. I think Richard expected me to say no or at least resist a little. I thought a hand job for a great evening was a spectacular deal so I smiled up at Richard and asked him where he wanted to do it.

He glanced around and quickly unzipped his fly. I reached out to fondle his cock and squeeze the head. He was already hard as I started working my hand up and down the shaft. He was nowhere near as big as Robert or Steve for that matter but it felt good in my hand.

Richard was enjoying the hand job but it was taking him way to long and I was afraid someone would see what I was doing so I decided to hurry things along, I leaned down and gave the head of his cock a few good licks, then took the head into my mouth as I quickly worked my hand up and down the shaft. I thought Richard was going to collapse when he started cumming.

He managed to stay on his feet. I liked his cock clean then tucked it back into his pants and zipped him up just as the waitress brought our dessert.

She caught me pushing a errant drop of his cum into my mouth and the look on Richard's face. As she set my chocolate moose in front of me she winked at me and said that she hoped I enjoyed my desert as much as I had enjoyed Richard.

Richard over heard her and slapped her playfully on the butt and told her to mind her own business. They both were laughing as they left the table.

Later during the cab ride back to the hotel, Robert said "You really enjoy being a woman don't you?"

I told him I enjoyed it a lot, and this had already been the most exciting couple of days of my life and we still had at least one more day and night left in New York, even if we were working tomorrow night.

Robert hugged me and told me that tonight was not over yet. When we got back to the hotel we stopped at the bar for a couple of drinks, I was not going to over do it like the night before so I ordered a black cherry Mojito and nursed my drink as I watched the people.

Robert even managed to pull me onto the small crowded dance floor and held me in his arms as we danced to a slow song. We started kissing and I felt his hands back on my ass as we danced. I started to grind my body against his already hard cock.

Soon after that Robert asked me if I was ready to go back to the room. I told him I had been ready. He responded by telling me I was a good little whore.

Roberts hands were all over me while we were in the elevator. When we reached our floor the doors opened and they were two couples waiting. After they had got on and the doors were closing I heard the cute blonde say "He is going to get very lucky tonight" and they all laughed.

By now all pretense of Robert "forcing" me to do things were out the window, it was obvious to both of us that I wanted to be Roberts slut and would do anything to please him.

Back in the hotel room we kissed frantically as our passion over took us. I broke the kiss and smiled up at him then started to slowly undress Robert. I slide his jacket over his shoulders and off. Then I pulled his shirt from the waist of his pants and as I pulled it over his head and off I kissed his flat tummy then kissed and nibbled at his right nipple.

I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and let then gather around his ankles. He lifted his right foot then his left foot as I removed his shoes, shocks and slipped his pants off his body.

His hard throbbing cock was at eye level and I could not resist kissing the slit then sucking the head for a few moments.

"Baby slut, that fells good but that is not what I want right now."

I let his cock slip from my mouth, pushed him back and he fell onto the bed. As he watched, I stood up and started doing a slow sexy dance for him. As I danced I reached down and took the hem of my dress and slowly raised it exposing first my panties, them my corset eventually lifting the dress over my head and throwing it onto a chair in the corner.

I turned my back to Robert and wiggled my ass as I slide the panties down and off. I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks as I looked over my shoulder and sexily licked my lips.

Then I said in my most feminine, most sexy voice, "Please Robert, will you make love to my tight sissy ass? Will you fuck me hard and deep and make me your bitch?"

Robert seemed to think that was a great idea because he jumped off the bed and forced me down onto my hands and knees on the hotel floor.

before I could protest, I felt the head of Robert's hard cock pressed against my anal ring. Like Steve, Robert entered me with one hard thrust. Again it hurt but I bit my lower lip and managed not to cry out in pain.

Robert did try not to be to rough, well at the beginning anyway. Soon he was ramming his rock hard cock deep into me and I felt his heavy balls slapping against my ass.

Robert surprised me when I felt his hand on my small cock. As he fucked me he started to stroke my sissy clit. I felt it build inside of me and soon I came hard.

He continued to fuck me hard before he came. When he finished shooting cum deep inside me we both collapsed on the floor. We were both covered in sweat but my sweat was mixed with cum.

After we regained our strength we crawled into bed and feel asleep. I awoke early the next morning with my back to Robert, he had his arm around me and I could feel the head of his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. I don't know what he was dreaming about but he was already rock hard.

I managed to move his arm and crawl out from under him without waking him up. I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I returned Robert was on his back snoring lightly. The sun was not up yet and I did not want to wake Robert up but I could not resist. I bent down to take his cock into my mouth again. I had planned to give Robert a nice slow blow job, but after seeing that beautiful cock sticking up I got a better idea so I crawled onto the bed and straddled Roberts cock.

I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks again. Robert was a heavy sleeper but he woke up when I lowered my ass onto his cock. I slowly sank down until I had all nine inches in me. I sat there a few seconds and enjoy the feeling of being full.

As I started to rise up and down on Robert's cock, he reached up and started playing with my nipples. The faster I rode up and down on his cock the harder he pinched and twisted my sensitive nipples. Between the cock in my ass and the feeling of my nipples being manipulated I could not help it when I shot a load of cum onto Roberts belly and chest.

When I came, the contractions in my ass milked the cum out of Robert and he shot his second load of the night into my ass. I apologized for coming on him but Robert said it was ok, as long as I licked it clean.

First I licked the shaft and the area around the base cleaning his cock. Then I licked my way up cleaning off his belly then his chest. I could not resist nibbling his left nipple before I finally rested my head on his chest.

That is how I feel asleep as Robert covered our bodies with a sheet.

______

The next morning as we were getting ready to head out to do some more interviews and take some footage of the preparations for the nights celebration my cell phone rang and it was our station manager.

She said she had some bad news, the station owner refuse to pay for the satellite feed so our live broadcast had been canceled. She told me to do a couple more human interest stories if we could find them, then we could head home tomorrow.

I was disappointed but when I told Robert he just took the news in stride. He gave me one of those sexy grins of his and said it was cool, we could just go to the countdown and enjoy ourselves and not worry about having to do a broadcast.

We spent the day doing more interviews, mostly we focused on police officers and firemen, reporting on the security plans and procedures.

After we finished filing our reports it was still early so I asked Robert what he wanted to do. He said he wanted to see what Joanna was wearing to Times Square. I told him I had only brought the little black dress from the night before and a black pleated skirt.

We were running low on money so there was no high priced fancy restaurant tonight. So while he ordered a pizza I went to become Joanna once again. When I emerged from the bathroom and did a quick spin showing off my outfit, Robert said he really liked the stockings and pink bra showing through my blouse.

After the last few days I had become more efficient in my transformation so I was done before the Pizza arrived. I had put on the outfit I had worn the first night in New York except that this time I had on a pair of white panties instead of pink.

As we ate Robert asked me questions about how old I was when I started dressing up, how did I get started, who was the first guy I dressed for ad had sex with all really personal questions.

Robert surprised me by saying that he and two of his closest friends experimented when they were in their teens. He never did more than give several hand jobs to his friends but that they went as far as sucking his cock.

When their was just one piece of pizza left Robert asked me if I wanted it, I told him no he could have it and that I wanted desert. As he ate his pizza, I slide to my knees. When we returned to the hotel room Robert had changed into a pair of lose fitting shorts so it was easy to free his cock.

I took it into my mouth and proceeded to give Robert a nice long blow job and was rewarded with a mouth full of delicious cum. I savored the taste as I swallowed. I think I was becoming addicted to cum.

After we finished eating and I touched up my lipstick it was around 8:30. Robert called his cousin Richard and asked if he was going to Times Square, he said he was so Robert told him what hotel we were in and to come by here first. We could all have a few drinks in the bar before we headed out.

Robert and I was sitting in a corner booth when Robert and another guy walked in, I later found out that it was Richards little brother Brad.

We had several beers then decided to join the crown in the streets. It was unseasonably warm so I was able to wear a light leather jacket over my short skirt and thin blouse.

Times Square was packed with close to a million people. There was no way we could get close to the center of activity but we managed to squeeze into a spot where we could at least see the ball drop.

People were blowing horns and laughing, everyone was having a great time. I felt my skirt being lifted up from behind and as I looked back I heard Robert telling his cousins what a sexy tight ass I had. I tried to push my skirt back down but they would not let me, soon each man took a turn pinching and squeezing my ass through my panties.

Robert spun me around and started kissing me, his hands went back to my ass. We made out for several minutes and then he passed me to Richard. Richard kissed me deep and passionately and he too took the chance to play with my ass.

I felt Brad nudge Richard and tell him he wanted a turn. Richard passed me to Brad and he took me into his arms, Where Richard was passionate, Brad was more forceful and aggressive. As we kissed I felt Brad squeeze my ass hard, I even felt his finger nails dig into my flesh.

After several minutes we came up for air. I realized that several people were watching us and I was embarrassed. I straitened my skirt and told Robert that I was getting cold, he pulled me into his arms and we snuggled close and kissed occasionally.

Richard whispered something into Roberts ear and from the look on Roberts face I knew they were up to something. Brad watched us closely as Richard pulled my to him and told me to grind my ass into his crotch.

When I did I felt that he was rock hard. I looked back over my shoulder to see Richard undoing his zipper. When he had his cock out he flipped my skirt up again and slide my panties to the side.

I could not believe what was happening, I was going be fucked in public in the middle of Times Square. Richard pushed forward and the head of his cock push past my anal ring.

He went slowly at first but I think he was either afraid I would make him stop or that we night get caught because he started fucking me hard and rough. The crowd was loud so just those close by heard the grunts Richard was making each time he drove into me.

I felt Richard's balls press against my ass and I knew Richard was as deep in me as he was going to get. He kept his cock deep inside me and started shooting his load.

Richard quickly pulled out and zipped up. He pushed me over to Brad and he unzipped his pants and positioned himself behind me. Brad grabbed my hair and pulled me back to him, I was glad that it held in place.

Brad entered me forcefully and started fucking me. I had not seen Brad's cock but it felt bigger than Richard's but smaller than Robert's. He was pulling my hair and calling me dirty names. Our actions were attracting a lot of attention from the people around us. the women acted like they were disgusted but the guys seemed to be enjoying the show.

Suddenly I could not hold back any longer and coated my panties with cum. I was lost in my own orgasm and did not realize that Brad was done and pulling out of me.

When Brad was finished, he acted embarrassed and Richard told Robert that they were taking off and left. I gave Robert a hurt look and asked him how he could pass me around like a sex toy.

Robert took me into his arms and told me to quit acting like I did not enjoy what had happened. I tried to pull away but when Robert gave one of his patented grins I could not stay mad so I did what I thought was best. I kissed him and started sucking on his tongue when he pushed it past my lips.

There were 25 minutes left before midnight and Robert spun me around. my ass was well lubricated by two loads of cum so Robert's large cock entered me easily. Robert fucked me slowly as he reached around to cup my breasts through my padded bra and blouse.

He would fuck me for a few minutes then stop and leave it buried in my ass. I started wiggling my ass to encourage him to finish. I was afraid someone would eventually call the cops on us.

As Robert groped my breasts he kissed my neck them whispered into my ear. "Most couples want to share a kiss at midnight, If I time this right, we will share an incredible cum when the clock strikes 12."

As midnight approached Robert had to stop several times to keep from cumming to soon. He would nibble on my ear and squeeze my breasts. He slid his hand under my blouse and started pinching my nipples through my bra.

At 3 minutes to midnight Robert started fucking me in earnest. He started fucking me harder and harder, when the time hit 1 minute to midnight I started pushing back to meet his thrusts. I forgot about the people around us, all I could do was concentrate on the pleasure in my ass.

I was brought out of my haze when everyone around me started counting down. 10..9..8...

We fucked faster and faster....

7...6...5...

I tried, really I did. but I could not help it and my orgasm hit me with two seconds left. I was still cumming and the waves of pleasure were going through my body as at the stroke of midnight Robert emptied his balls deep in my ass.

If Robert did not have his arms around me playing with my breasts I would have collapsed. His cock was still in me as he pulled me to a nearby wall and we leaned against it until we could recover. All I could think about was that if tonight was any indication, the new year would be incredible.

When Robert's cock finally went soft and slipped from my well fucked ass, I could feel cum running down my thighs. Robert finally turned me around and looked into my eyes, wished me a Happy New Years then we shared a long deep passionate kiss.

We hung out and watched the people and kissed occasionally. Around 2 A.M. we made it back to our room. We were both exhausted so I changed into a pink nighty and we cuddled before going to sleep.

The next morning I packed Joanna away in her suitcases and became Kevin again. I still wore a pair of panties under my clothes but it was not the same.

Robert noticed how quiet I was on the long drive home and asked me what was wrong. I told him how much fun I had while in New York and that I could not go back to living the way I did before our trip.

Robert told me he would be sure to make Joanna's life fun and exciting in the future. I did not have on feminine clothes, makeup or a wig but I still felt all sissy and dainty as I rested my head on Robert's shoulder.

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers