New Years in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

I thought all of our fun was over but somewhere in Maryland Robert pulled into a truck stop for gas. When he had filled up the gas tank he pulled into a deserted part of the parking lot and stopped.

He said he had to get something out of the trunk. I didn't think much about it until Robert returned and handed me a bundle of clothes. It was my pink bra, garter belt and a pair of black stockings. He told me to get into the back seat and get dressed.

I knew better than to argue with him, besides I was starting to like the idea of sex in public. He stood outside of the car while I dressed. I did not bother with the wig but I did apply a dark red shade of lipstick. When I was done I knocked on the window and he got in beside of me in the back seat.

Robert slide his pants and underwear down and without a word he put his hand behind my head and pulled my mouth toward his crotch. I knew what he wanted and eagerly started sucking his cock.

He must have been tired because he took forever before he gave me what I wanted, what I realized I needed. He shot a big load of hot cum down my throat.

I nursed his cock until it got soft then I redressed in my male clothes. I kept on the lingerie underneath.

A week after our trip I heard through the grapevine that Robert had broken up with his latest girlfriend. She had found evidence that Robert had hooked up with someone while in New York.

Robert and I continued to see each other and within a month he had moved into my apartment building. He got a place two floors above me.

I seldom stay in my own apartment, as soon as I get home from work I would become Robert's girlfriend and love slave Joanna. We are both very happy.

The End

___________

Again, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers