New Year's Morning

Story Info
A sweet wife starting the year off on her terms.
967 words
3.18
24.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up facing the window and wondering at what point in the night I grabbed your hand. Your arm is draped over me with our hands interlocked over my heart. I can feel your steady breath on my neck, your face nuzzled in my hair, and your morning wood resting against my backside. I take a moment to smile in the morning sun and take it all in before my body instinctively starts rubbing against yours in slow motion circles. I'm grinding my ass against you and I can feel you growing harder and harder while I trace my fingers lightly over your hand and arm and then reach back to run my nails down your thigh lightly.

You develop goosebumps immediately and give me a sleepy laugh "Good morning baby. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year" I whisper as I turn myself over to face you.

I'm all smiles from the night before and you burst out laughing when you see my face covered with smeared eyeliner and glitter. I turn red and try to get out of bed to go wash it all off but you pull me back, lick your thumb, and wipe under my eyes.

"Okay, close," you say and repeat the process on my eyelids, using your shirt this time.

"Now open." I open my eyes and you're still rubbing your thumb around my creases.

"Okay, close again..."

I close my eyes expecting you to keep cleaning me up but instead feel your hand move into my hair and grab a handful gently from my scalp, leaning my head back a bit while you kiss me. I let out a surprised moan and smile mid-kiss. Our lips part to make room for our tongues to dance around each other while we resume grinding our bodies in slow rhythm. You went soft while cleaning my eyeliner but I can feel your cock growing harder again with each graze and I move my mouth to your ear, breathing heavily while nibbling on your lobe and neck.

You trail one hand up my shirt and squeeze while rolling my nipple between your fingers. You pull on the piercing and I can feel your nails clutch around my whole breast when I slip my hand into your boxers. You're rock hard and dripping with precum. I wrap my hand around your cock and use my thumb to stroke the precum along your length. You bury your head into my hair against the pillow while I stroke you slowly and run my nails along your back and into your hair. You move to pull my shirt off over my head and bite your bottom lip and smile when you see the full view. You arch toward me trying to kiss my nipples but I pull back and sit upright.

It doesn't take much to push you over onto your back. I pull my hands over your boxers and use each index finger to slide them down and throw them onto the floor. I lean down and kiss your ankles, making my way up to your thighs, rubbing my fingers and nails into every inch of your skin while stroking you with my other hand. You shiver when I give your inner thigh a gentle bite and I glance up to see your head tilted over, watching me and waiting for me to open wide for you.

I kiss the bottom of your shaft and lick up toward the tip. You left out a sigh of relief when I finally part my lips and take the head of your cock into my mouth, running my tongue underneath and kissing it. I know you want me to bob my head down and take all of you in, but when I look up again and see your begging eyes and eyebrows tilted in concern, I can't help but smile and enjoy teasing you. I move my mouth to your balls, licking and groping gently in my palm. Lick up your length again and wet my lips with the precum you're still leaking. I tell you how sweet you taste and wrap my lips around your entirety.

"Baby, yes...ah that feels so good." Your words are barely audible breathy whispers. I stroke you with one hand while I continue sucking. The other hand finds it's way back to your balls and I can't help but moan knowing how much you're enjoying this.

I look up again and see you still staring down with one hand in my hair, thrusting your hips toward me and burying yourself deeper into my throat. I'm running my tongue along the bottom of your cock again when I feel your thighs tighten and I know you're getting close. I move my head faster and grip my fingers into your thighs, trailing up and scratching down from your ass. You moan and let out a soft grunt.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I ask with pouty eyes and go back to sucking. You moan out a soft "yes...yes I'm gonna cum" and I pause, grinning with you still in my mouth. I slide my lips off you and give the tip of your cock a soft peck before sitting back up completely and resting my hands on the bed.

You lean up onto your elbows and stare with needy eyes. You're aching to explode and I can tell you're confused by my smile. I'm smirking while dripping wet inside my panties and craving nothing more than to have you inside me but I resist. I've already got my feet on the floor when you realize I'm serious. You start to plead...

"Baby... pl-"

"I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. My voice trails from the hallway.