New Years, New Tears, New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,833 Followers

Once the divorce got started, he could pretend to go for custody of the kid since his mother was such a whore. He didn't really want custody, but if he threatened to take the kid he was sure that he could get out of paying child support.

The hardest part of it had been convincing Ted not to try to beat the crap out of the guys who fucked Bonnie. After he saw that he could be free of his marriage, Ted had agreed.

One of the crucial elements of getting Ted to agree had been the fact that Francine had been nibbling on the end of Ted's dick while he was mulling the plan over. In essence, he'd seen the deal as trading boring old Bonnie and her kid, for Francine. He'd do that deal in a heartbeat. Francine seemed to understand him so much better. They were two of a kind.

* * * * * *

For the rest of the week, Francine continued to work on Bonnie on one side and her plan on the other. She'd also had to make Ted remember that under no circumstances was he to hit Bonnie again. No one would want to take advantage of her, even drugged and dying for dick, if her face was beaten up too badly. All bruises would do was to arouse sympathy for her. It would also make what she'd done seem like a desperate way to escape being abused. That would again paint Ted as the villain.

On Thursday, the day before the party, Francine and Bonnie went shopping. It took them over three hours and four dress shops but they finally found the perfect dress for Bonnie. It was a beautiful green dress that set off her green eyes. Her small but luscious breasts were showcased by the plunging neckline and spaghetti straps. The rest of the dress molded itself to her body as if it had been painted on. Francine knew that the guys would take one look at Bonnie in that dress and her plan would succeed.

They picked out shoes and accessories too. The next day, the day of the party, Bonnie would get her hair and make-up done, so she'd be beautiful at the party. The mall had a food court and Bonnie and Francine stopped there for a snack before going home. They were both excited and happy about the reunion and seeing all of their classmates again after ten years.

As they ate, Bonnie watched as a car drove up and the driver got out and gave the keys to the valet. The car was a beautiful new Mustang in arctic white. Neither of the women saw the driver but Bonnie noticed the car because she was sure that her son would have loved seeing it. He called them, "Muttangs." They were his favorite cars even at four years old.

* * * * * *

Alex Anders got out of his Arctic white 2012 Mustang 302 Boss and handed the keys to the valet. Normally he wouldn't give up his keys, but this was an emergency. He needed something to wear to his 10 year high school reunion tomorrow night. He'd decided to attend at the last moment and now he had to scramble to find a suit. Alex had lots of suits but he needed something different.

For most of the places he went, he dressed however he wanted to. But this time he needed not to be noticed. He was hoping to basically sneak in and just enjoy himself, watching those assholes that treated him like shit during high school and seeing how they'd turned out.

Back in high school things had been different than in real life. Alex had been a late bloomer. In high school he'd been really nerdy and really puny. He'd also been too eager to try to fit in. They called him, "Alexander the grate."

He'd gotten that nickname because he was a geek and he kind of grated on everyone's nerves. He was so bad that he had very few friends. Even the nerds didn't want to hang out with him. After high school he went on to college and graduated with a degree in software design. While in college he'd given up his thick glasses for contacts, cut his greasy hair very short and started to work out. By his senior year, he'd begun to attract attention from some of the girls on campus.

Two years out of college while working for Best Buy on the Geek squad, he'd designed the first version of his firewall software. Now four years later he owned several different businesses. In almost all of the ventures, he had a right hand man who handled the day to day operations of the company. Once Alex got to a certain level of financial success, making and amassing more money seemed pointless to him. He enjoyed traveling and seeing things and trying out new ideas. So he left the running of his businesses to his employees.

It was on a whim that he'd decided to attend the reunion. Actually more than a whim, it was a whisper and a chance to repay an old debt. There were several ways that he could have handled this, but he wanted to take a personal approach.

* * * * * *

Bonnie

On the night of the party, I was still having second thoughts about going. Surprisingly, Ted had been extremely calm over the last few days. He'd asked me a couple of times about going to the reunion and strangely he seemed as if he was looking forward to it. He hadn't even complained about Bobby's new toys more than a couple of times. If I hadn't known better I'd have expected that he was planning something. Ted used to surprise me with little presents and games all the time. The thought that he might be coming out of whatever funk he'd been in for the past few years was good.

But I wasn't naïve enough to think the bad times were over. In the back of my mind I was sure the reunion had something to do with it. Ted was probably planning something for the reunion. I had the idea that maybe he was going to play a prank on one of the kids he used to pick on back in high school. Ted was a great guy back then, but he was kind of a bully when it came to some of the smaller, less socially adept students. I hoped that he'd grown out of that. But at least his anger currently wasn't aimed at me and that was a good thing.

Maybe I wrong. I hoped that I was. I hoped with all of my heart, that it was just the fact that we were going out and doing something together that had improved my husband's mood. After all, he'd complained only a few days ago that we never did anything fun. Now we were going out and getting a chance to compare notes with people we hadn't seen in a long time. Perhaps renewing old acquaintances and friendships might bring us new opportunities as well.

Thus far, Ted hadn't seen my dress to complain about it or ask where the money had come from. I really hoped that he'd be so preoccupied with himself that he wouldn't notice it. Deep down inside I really hoped that he'd see me in it and it would re-ignite his love for me. Maybe even enough that he'd start trying to have sex with me instead of whomever he was getting it from now.

Francine was constantly telling me that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. I think she wanted me to start sleeping around like Ted did. I guess she doesn't understand that I'm just not made like that. My whole life I've only slept with one man. I wouldn't know how to go about even starting anything up with some stranger.

Over the last few days the bruises on my face had healed to the point where makeup would cover them. At least now I wouldn't look like someone had been beating on me. Bobby was happier too and that really made me happy. Ted, while not spending any time with our son, at least wasn't yelling at him or picking on him. He seemed to be simply ignoring him. The previous day while heading into the kitchen for a beer, Ted had actually said, "You should get your kid some juice."

That had been very close to parental concern. So in my mind, I saw things as looking up. There were a couple of things that I was really worried about though. I wondered what all of those college educated women that we'd gone to school with would be like now. Would they, like me, be wives and mothers? Or would they be independent career women and treat me as if I was some anachronistic remnant of a by-gone era?

Back in high school, I tried to be nice to everyone. I always spoke to everyone who spoke to me and even some of the ones who didn't. But there were always kids who viewed me as some empty headed boob because my hair is blonde and I was a cheerleader.

I'm sure that some of them will want to lord it over me that they're so much more successful than I am. Realistically, I don't see it that way though. Maybe it's because success to me is having someone who loves me and a nice home. I'm almost there. I'm sure that down deep inside Ted loves me. We're barely making our mortgage payments but we do have our own little home. Our furniture sucks and we don't have much but if Ted could just be nicer to Bobby and me, I'd be the happiest most fulfilled woman in the world.

Maybe if we go to the reunion and he sees that we're not the worst couple among our peers, he'll start to appreciate what he has and treat us better.

* * * * * *

Steve Perkins was just about to leave for the night, when his phone rang. "Perkins," he said sharply. He had very little time to waste. He'd had a rough day and he'd been looking forward to the reunion. He wanted to just go home and change into the new suit he'd bought. He'd go over his speech in the car. He had just enough energy left to be able to argue with his bitch of wife.

He was sure that if Jessica knew how much he was looking forward to going to this reunion that she'd want to go. She wouldn't want to go to stand by his side and be his wife. Nope, she'd want to go just so she could ruin his evening and embarrass him. Plus there was the fact that Steve simply hated the shit out of Jessica. She'd made the worst mistake a woman can make. There's an old saying that women marry a man because they think he'll change and men marry a woman because they want them to stay the same.

Jessica had changed. She'd grow up and gotten fatter. She was no longer the giggling lingerie model he'd fallen for, with the permanently sunny disposition that he'd loved. If Jess had just gotten bigger but kept her personality, Steve would probably still love her today. There would just be, more of her to love. Steve liked his women with a little bit of meat on them anyway. Jess had been no different. She'd had big legs and a big butt when they met.

Then they'd gotten richer and she'd developed a sense of entitlement that matched her bodily dimensions. She started to expect that things would always go the way she expected them to or else. Every little tiff between them became world war E. The E stood for Ego.

Now, Steve had trouble seeing any shred of the girl he'd fallen in love with. Both of them cheated. Both of them knew what the other did, if not with whom. And they both expected different outcomes. Jessica expected that eventually they'd come to an arrangement and maybe as they got older stop cheating and rediscover each other. But in her mind she wouldn't be the one to give in. Every time she suspected Steve of cheating, she'd do it twice. Deep down inside she wanted her marriage to work, but she had no intention of fighting for it alone.

Steve on the other hand, just like in business only thought about the bottom line. If he could divorce Jessica without it costing him an arm and a leg, he'd do it in an instant. The latest thing he'd done was to get DNA tests done for both of their sons. If one or the other wasn't his, and since the two of them looked completely different there was a good chance that at least one of them wasn't his, that would only help him.

Steve thought that proving that would be a good starting point for his divorce. He could threaten to embarrass her into accepting a divorce settlement that was palatable. Maybe he could give her the house and move into a nice condo. If he could arrange for no child support or only support for the child that was his it would be great. No alimony or minimal alimony and they'd have a deal. Maybe he'd even go for a one time lump sum payment and have the whole thing over with. Jessica could drag her fat ass back to work.

It was a pipe dream and he knew it. How the hell could Jessica go back to work? He didn't know of anyone who was hiring two hundred pound plus lingerie models. And except for screaming and arguing, Jessica hadn't gained any skills since she retired.

Just thinking about Jessica depressed him even more. "Hello," he said into the phone even angrier now.

"Hi Steve, this is Francine," said the voice on the phone. "You are still coming to the reunion tonight, aren't you?"

"Yeah," said Steve. "I'm on my way home to get dressed now."

"Are you bringing Mrs. Perkins with you, tonight?" asked Francine.

"Nope," said Steve. "She's busy with another commitment."

"Well in a way, that could be good for you," said Francine. "Let me get to the point. Do you remember Bonnie Williams?"

"Wasn't she a cheerleader? She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and a cute figure. She was a little thin for me but really, really pretty, right?"

"That's her," said Francine. "She still looks pretty much the same. Anyway how would you like to attend a special private party with her?"

"Uhm, I don't know," said Steve. "How much is this going to cost me and what happens at this party?"

"It's not going to cost you a dime. It will be completely private and confidential and anything you want to happen can happen," said Francine.

"Well wasn't she going with one of my linebackers?" asked Steve. "What happened to him?"

"Oh Ted," said Francine. "He'll be there. They have an open marriage. He's fine with it. You guys will warm her up and then later on the two of them will fuck each other's brains out. I guess these things serve as foreplay for them."

"Shit, I wouldn't go behind a team mate's back, but if he's down with it, she was really pretty. Count me in," said Steve.

* * * * * *

"Okay, Steve, we'll save you a spot," said Francine hanging up. Holy Shit, that brought the number of guys up to ten. She was having trouble believing how many guys they knew that still remembered Bonnie and wanted to fuck her. Even the married ones wanted their chance at Bonnie's little ass. It was just unfair. Most of the guys she'd spoken to barely remembered Francine, but they all remembered Bonnie. That was just unfair. It was bullshit.

Just because she was a few pounds heavier than Bonnie is, meant nothing. Francine could fuck Bonnie under the table any day. Even Bonnie's husband enjoyed fucking Francine way more than he did Bonnie. Ted should be the one they consulted. After all he'd had sex with both women. In the back of her mind Francine considered participating in Bonnie's gangbang herself. The only difference was that she's be awake and willing where poor Bonnie would be drugged and out of it.

Francine knew she couldn't do it though, because Ted would be angry at her. He was sure that Francine was going to be all his by tomorrow and he wouldn't want her if he thought she was a whore. She put that idea on the back burner and decided that she'd keep all of the guys' numbers and contact information and when she got tired of Ted, or if Bonnie ever resurrected her sense of pride and required another smack down, Francine would just have her own version of the party. Then everyone would know who the hotter woman was.

Francine smiled and then undressed and headed for the shower. Everything was ready. From the moment they sat down at a table, the bartender would be giving Bonnie drinks laced with an interesting cocktail. It was time released so it would take about an hour or so to kick in, but once it did, poor little Bonnie would fuck any cylindrical object she could get her hands on.

Francine needed to hurry and get herself ready. Bonnie would be back from the hairdresser's at any minute.

Less than a half hour later, she heard her doorbell ring. She threw on a robe over her dress and headed downstairs to answer it. She looked through the peephole and saw Ted standing there, barely.

She opened the door and could already smell the liquor on his breath.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking at her like he was having trouble focusing.

Francine looked at Ted. He was lucky he was good looking. He might still be able to pull this off. His suit was ratty looking and he hadn't shaved. His shirt was open a few too many buttons and he had a cheap gold chain nestled in his wild forest of chest hair.

Looking at a cleaned up Ted caused Francine to smile. She might be having that gangbang sooner than anyone expected because Ted's charm was already beginning to wear off. Who knew, she might run into someone at the reunion that she wanted more.

That would be funny because it would mean that she'd ended Ted's marriage for nothing.

"Is Bonnie ready, Ted?" asked Francine.

"Fuck that bitch," sneered Ted. "I knew she was holding out on me. You should see the dress she has. And she got her hair all done up fancy. Where the fuck did she get the money for that if she wasn't stealing it from me? I bust my ass everyday working my fingers to the bone just so that slut can steal my fucking money to waste it on herself and her kid."

"Ted, calm down," said Francine. "Honey you just have to keep it together for a little bit longer and you and I will be together forever. We won't have to sneak around anymore. And you'll get your revenge against her because in just about two hours a whole bunch of guys will be fucking that bitch. You'll get all the revenge you want."

"Serves that whore right." said Ted. "I'm her fucking husband. Did I tell you she's never let me fuck her ass?"

"Yes Ted, you've told me that several times," said Francine.

"I think that while the guys are fucking her, I should join in and fuck her in her ass myself. That'll teach her a fucking lesson about holding out on her own husband. Hey maybe I should charge the guys to fuck her. That way I get to fuck her in the ass AND I get my money back," he slurred.

"Ted, you can't have anything else to drink, Honey," said Francine. "I need you to sober up just a little bit. I'll get you some coffee when we get to your house. And during the party I need you to just drink coffee or water. We need to be smart."

Ted started to screw up his face. Francine could tell he was angry. "Ted, Honey, as soon as you do your part, you can fuck my ass," she said. "And when you move in with me you can share my money. I'll give you all the money you need because people who are in love are supposed to share things."

"You're God damned right," sneered Ted. He pulled out a flask and Francine quickly grabbed it.

"No more drinking until after, Honey," she said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," smiled Ted.

Francine took off the robe and grabbed her coat. Ted looked at her crazily. "How'd you change your clothes so fast?" he asked. "You had on a robe and I looked away and now you have on a totally different thing."

Oh Shit, thought Francine. This fucker is drunker than I thought.

"Magic, Ted," she said. "When you and I get together, magic happens."

"You're God damned right," said Ted.

* * * * * *

The old high school was brightly lit up and decorated. The gym had banners and streamers dangling from the ceiling and blown up pictures of students and events that had happened during their senior year were everywhere.

Just inside the door there was a table where the guests checked in and got their name tags. They were also supposed to have their picture taken so it could be printed and placed next to the blow up of their yearbook picture so everyone could see how they'd changed. Their name tags also had their senior pictures on them.

Francine, Bonnie and Ted went to check in and got their name tags. As soon as they walked into the gym, they sat down at an empty table. Within minutes, a waiter came over and got their drink orders. Ted, to Bonnie's surprise, got bottled water. She asked for one too. If Ted was going to try to stop drinking, she wanted to help him or at least to encourage him.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,833 Followers