New Years, New Tears, New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,855 Followers

Francine nodded at the waiter and he nodded back. A couple of guys came over and started to joke around with Ted. He lit up and walked off with them. They went to make fun of some of the guys and girls who'd been less popular in the old days.

Francine excused herself to go and chat with a couple of her old acquaintances. She told Bonnie that she'd be right back.

Bonnie didn't want to stay at the table by herself, so she got up to follow Ted. Every male eye in the building had been on Bonnie from the second she'd checked in. Most of them were simply awed by how beautiful she still was. The married ones tried not to look at her. They knew that their wives would have fits. The single men simply stared slack jawed in appreciation. There was a group of men there, however, who looked at her with knowing smirks on their faces because they knew what was going on and were going to be a part of it.

Ted and his guys had gone outside to the parking lot. Four big flabby guys were attempting to pull a prank on one of their former classmates. Byron Manning had driven his new Toyota Prius to the reunion. The four men had tipped the car over onto its side and were now trying to flip it upside down onto its roof. Someone had warned Byron and he was outside screaming at them at the top of his lungs. Byron had become a successful lawyer and was threatening to call the police.

Bonnie was almost at the scene of the incident, hoping to pull Ted away from there before things got bad, when it happened.

They all heard it before they actually saw the car. It entered the parking lot, its driver going far faster than he should have been driving. He sharply jerked the wheel and the car veered to the left and did a half donut and came to rest right against the parking bump.

The car, an Arctic White Mustang 302 Boss Lacuna model, shut down and the driver got out. The car had been modified heavily including suicide doors. The driver got out and Bonnie thought about her dream. The man had on a gray suit in a raw silk material. Under the lights and from a distance it appeared to shine. The oversized Running Pony on the front of the car's grill reminded her even more of her dream.

Her eyes locked with his and her knees got weaker. He casually looked at her and then back to the four big guys. He wasn't nearly as big as they were but he was very muscular. He casually walked towards them and took their attention off of Byron.

"Looks like things haven't changed much around here, huh, Byron. They're still s bunch of bullies still picking on everyone who's smaller than them or different. Let me know if you need any help. Some of us still haven't grown up," he said.

"Who the fuck, are you?" said Ted. Alex simply looked at Ted and smiled and shook his head. He ignored Ted purposefully.

"Hey we were just having some fun," said Steve. "No harm done."

"So I'm guessing you're going to flip Byron's car back up and get it repainted for him at your expense and also pay for the body work and any mechanical problems, right?" asked Alex.

"Maybe we'll give him your car," said Steve.

"Steve, you especially, should shut the fuck up," said Alex. "This isn't high school. I could change your world with a snap of my fingers. And that would be your choice of whether I did it before or after I kicked your ass."

Steve was dumbfounded. In all of his life no one had ever spoken to him like that. Anyone he couldn't physically dominate, he'd always either intimidated or used his money against. This guy was too confident. It was like he knew things about Steve, but Steve had no idea who he was. Even in the jungle predators know when they're outmatched. Steve sensed a losing battle here so he backed off.

"You can't talk to Steve that way, punk," slurred a still drunken Ted.

Ted lunged at Alex, who simply sidestepped and avoided the lumbering drunk. Ted crashed into the underside of Byron's car and got oil from the undercarriage all over his suit.

"That was a punk assed move," said Ted trying to wipe the oil off of his jacket. He'd only succeeded in smearing it all over himself. "What's wrong guy? Can't you take a hit?"

"We're not playing football dumbass," said Alex. "And you act like you've taken one too many hits of something already."

Alex smiled at Bonnie and turned to Steve. "Steve, you should put a leash on your dog, before he costs both of you things you'd probably be better off not losing."

"Who are you?" asked Steve calmly. He was sure he knew, but he wanted verification.

"Let's put it this way Steve," said Alex. "Getting that divorce that you want might not be the sum of your problems." He turned to go inside the school.

"Bonnie, you're as beautiful as ever," he threw over his shoulder. "Byron, if you have a cell phone, call yourself a tow truck. If you need a ride later and I'm still here, I'll drop you off. Have them tow your car to the Toyota dealership. The dealerships are a bit more expensive, but they're the best place to have your car fixed correctly. Steve will pay for it, so don't worry."

Then Alex walked away. Ted was fuming and trying to rub the oil off and making things worse. Steve was becoming angry as well. The other two ex-football players stood there with their mouths open wondering who Alex was. Bonnie watched him walk calmly into the building. Byron pulled out his phone. He was smiling. It was worth the damage to his car to see those bullies get put in their place. He wanted to laugh at Ted for slamming himself into the car and ruining his suit, but he didn't want to get his ass kicked.

Alex walked into the school and was about to walk right past the registration desk when a woman at the desk called him.

"Hi, how are you?" she gushed. "You have to register here and get your name tag before you go in." She was glad of the registration requirement because she wanted to know who he was.

"But Amy," he said, turning to look at her and flashing a brief smile. "What if I don't want to register? What if I don't want anyone to know who I am?"

"You know me?" she gushed. "I mean you remember me?" Her whole face lit up.

"Of course Amy," he said. "How could anyone forget you? You're still just as hard working and dedicated as you were back in school. And you're probably just as underappreciated."

"I really wish it wasn't a rule that you had to register," she said.

"Don't worry about it," said Alex. "But could you please not tell anyone who I am? It's kind of embarrassing."

"Of course," said Amy, wondering how being that good looking could be embarrassing ever. "It'll be our secret."

"Alex Anders," said Alex reaching onto the table and taking a name tag as Amy's mouth dropped.

"Oh my fucking God," she let slip before she clamped a hand over her mouth.

Alex stepped away from the table just as Bonnie, Ted and Steve came up to it.

"Who the fuck was that guy?" asked Ted.

""Theodore, if you don't watch your language, I'll call security and have you escorted from the premises," said Amy. "If you want to know who he is, just read his name tag like everyone else."

"Hey where's his picture?" asked Steve. "Didn't you make him take a picture like you made us?"

"I didn't force anyone to have their picture taken," said Amy. "I just asked. And you, like most people, wanted to do it. He didn't."

"Then how the fuck do you know who he is?" asked Ted. "He could be some nutcase."

"Well Theodore," said Amy taking off her glasses and standing up. "He recognized me. You didn't. When he told me who he was, I recognized him too. End of story. This isn't high school any more Theodore. No one is afraid of you. My husband is a cop. He's waiting in the gym to dance with me. Would you like me to call him out here?"

"We're leaving," said Bonnie. She didn't want trouble. What she really did want was to go and find out who that guy was.

Alex stepped inside the gym and dropped his nametag into the first trash can he found. He walked around the gym looking for the person he'd gotten his tip from. A former classmate of his who'd just hired into one of the smaller businesses Alex owned. He also moonlighted on the weekends as a bartender.

Alex spotted him behind the bar and went over to him.

"How are things so far?" he asked.

"Fine Boss," said Leroy Jurgens. "Francine has Tom over there spiking Bonnie's drinks with a nasty cocktail of shit. I did what you told me to do. Tom is on our side, of course."

Alex just nodded. He looked across the gym and saw Francine headed back to the table and giving Bonnie yet another bottled water. Ted and Francine were drinking mixed drinks even though Ted was already smashed. Bonnie was just drinking water so far.

Alex was still amazed by how beautiful Bonnie was. He was even more amazed that she'd married that idiot Ted.

Several people came over to him as he walked around the gym trying to stay out of the limelight and trying not to stay in anyone place for very long.

"Hey, aren't you..." they'd ask.

"Nope," he'd say and then keep on going.

About a half hour after Alex arrived, the lights were dimmed and a DJ began playing some of the hits from 10 years past. Several couples took to the floor to dance.

As the lights dimmed even more, Alex headed for the shadows around the edges of the gym. Before he made it, someone grabbed his arm.

"Can I have this dance?" asked Francine. She'd heard all about the incident in the parking lot. Byron had told everyone who would listen. Everyone was dying to know who Alex was. Since he hadn't had his picture taken and there were at least 10 men who hadn't shown up for the reunion, he could be anyone.

"Why would I want to dance with you Francine?" asked Alex.

"Why wouldn't you?" she asked holding her arms out as if she was showing off her body.

"Well, if that's all you're offering you're not my type," said Alex.

Francine was shocked, she'd been sure he'd dance with her just to be polite. His reluctance only made her want to dance with him even more. Francine was beginning to feel really good. "Come on, it's only a dance."

"Francine, you spent four years of your life treating me like shit," said Alex. "Find someone else."

"Hey, high school is over, we're all adults now," said Francine. "Let's let bygones be bygones."

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it," said Alex. "You especially should remember that since you had to take history three times."

Francine stalked away from him and went back over to her table. She grabbed her drink, drained it and got another one.

"You really pissed Francine off," said Amy. "I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve it."

"Amy," said Alex. "Do you think that your husband would mind if we pissed her off even more?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't," smiled Amy.

Amy and Alex went out onto the dance floor and danced to the next song. Neither of them was a great dancer but they had fun and the people watching them enjoyed themselves watching. Francine was on her fourth drink. She stared daggers at Amy. Steve and Ted were too cool to dance, so Bonnie sat at the table and watched the other couples dancing.

Bonnie had noticed a lot of the men at the reunion staring at her. She wondered why. Francine told her that some of them were probably among the judges for the King and Queen of the reunion. They were probably just sizing her up to see who they wanted to vote for. Bonnie didn't really care about being queen of the reunion, but if she did win, she knew who she wanted the king to be and it wasn't Ted.

Francine got up and went back to the bartender for another round of drinks. The bartender told her that most of her guests were already in the room on the second floor that she'd reserved. The school building was open but the festivities were supposedly limited to the first floor. A couple of guys that Francine had paid had prepared the teachers' lounge for Francine's private party. The door was locked with one of the men standing guard on it. For his part he got to participate.

The room was dark and warm and there were two porno movies playing on screens in the lounge. There was also an ample supply of liquor. Most of the men, with the exception of Steve and Ted, were already there. Ted wouldn't be going until later. As soon as Bonnie came through the door, the men would be all over her. They expected her to be drugged and willing. With the room mostly in the dark, there'd be no way to tell who did what to her.

As Francine walked back to the table she could barely put one foot in front of the other. She was really pissed at that guy. He was very confidant and very fucking good looking. Judging from what she'd heard about his car, he probably had some money or at least a very good God damned job too. She wanted him really fucking badly. She just wanted to fuck his brains out right here, right now. She looked around the floor for him and couldn't find him.

The music stopped suddenly and Francine looked up on the stage. The DJ was handing the mike to Carl Fitzgerald. Carl was one of the organizers of the reunion. He started talking and Francine was having trouble understanding what he was saying. It didn't matter anyway. He was saying something about a contest or something. Then Steve started talking. Steve seemed to talk on and on about how successful he was and what he did for some company he worked for and how much money he made.

If Steve wasn't married and wasn't such an arrogant bastard, Francine might go after him herself. The married part really didn't bother her so much. But she liked her men controllable, like Ted.

Then she remembered her own little party. Her chance to put Bonnie in her place was supposed to kick off when Steve got done talking. After Steve got off the stage, he'd head upstairs by the back exit. Ted would circulate among the crowd making sure everyone saw him. Then he and a bunch of their classmates would go on a tour of the school. Starting upstairs and working their way back down. That would give the contest organizers time to tally their votes and prepare to make their announcements.

Francine was even more pissed because she'd checked and that fucking Bonnie was leading in the poll for queen. She'd see how much of a queen they thought she was when they went into that lounge and found her getting fucked by a bunch of guys and covered in cum.

Then Ted would make his Oscar winning performance as the injured party. He'd scream and pretend to get angry and would finally leave with Francine. Tomorrow, the lawyer they'd hired would serve the papers on Bonnie and get her even more confused. A few days later, Ted would confront her in a meeting at the lawyer's office and spell out his terms.

Francine would supposedly be helping both of them. On the surface she'd be trying to help both Bonnie and Ted put all of this behind them and get them back together. Of course, during the process she'd fall in love with Ted because of all of the time she'd spent trying to convince him to go back to Bonnie.

Francine was beginning to have second thoughts though. She had taken a serious look at Ted and was beginning to think that maybe he wasn't what she wanted. This snooty new guy might be more up her alley. Of course she still wanted to see Bonnie get her holier than thou little ass gangbanged, but maybe Bonnie could keep her drunken husband.

Of course, Ted would be pissed. But Francine only had one thing to say about that. "Fuck Ted."

Damn it, she thought. I already did.

Finally the crowd breathed a sigh of relief as Steve got done talking about himself and stepped down off of the stage.

Several people in the audience were falling asleep and the rest were bleary eyed. Almost everyone wondered when the quarterback of their football team became such a pompous windbag.

As Steve stepped off the stage and circulated through the crowd of people who'd begun dancing again, he nodded at Francine.

Francine got up from the table and had trouble keeping her balance. She was sure that Bonnie had to be under the effects of the drugs by then. Poor little Bonnie's dried out pussy had to be wet as a bucket full of water and itching like she was wearing a wool sweater. By now, Bonnie would do anything to scratch that itch. She'd feel the effects even worse because she hadn't had sex with Ted in such a long time.

Francine asked Bonnie to go to the ladies room with her. Bonnie got up and held Francine's hand to keep her friend from stumbling.

They walked up the back stairs and Francine had to stop several times.

"So tell me Honey," slurred Francine. "Aren't you a little bit wet down there?"

Bonnie looked away, she was clearly embarrassed at feeling that way.

"We're friends, Honey," said Francine. "You can tell me about it."

"I don't know why," said Bonnie. "I've never felt this way before. Not even with Ted. But he was like the guy in that dream I told you about. Only instead of armor he had that shiny silk suit. Boy, is that a nice suit. And instead of the white horse, he has that White Mustang. Bobby would love that car. And he's so nice. He's only a dick to people who deserve it."

Francine couldn't figure out what the hell Bonnie was talking about. The stupid bitch couldn't even get drugged right. Then it hit her and Francine got angrier. Bonnie was talking about Francine's new man. It wasn't enough that the little bitch had Ted. It wasn't enough that she had half of the guys downstairs fawning over her. She wanted Francine's man too. Well she wasn't going to get him.

Francine led Bonnie down a darkened hallway nearing the teachers' lounge. As they got near the room, Francine noticed something funny. Sam should be outside of the room to help her just in case. She didn't think she'd need him because Bonnie was so trusting and so stupid. But he was supposed to be there.

He was probably in the room with the rest of them waiting to fuck Bonnie.

Then she saw him sit down in the chair again. It didn't look like Sam but he was sitting where Sam was supposed to. Maybe he'd gotten someone else to do it so he could fuck her. It didn't matter to Francine. Fucked was fucked.

Francine had to get back downstairs to lead the crowd on the tour. She'd stay down there for about thirty minutes and then bring them up. Bonnie ought to be about halfway through the guys by then.

As Francine got to the doorway, the guy outside looked away from her and she had a bad feeling. The guy opened the door and Francine noticed Bonnie looking at him. Bonnie was just about to say something to him when Francine grabbed her to push her into the room. Once Bonnie was in the room the men would grab her and just fuck the shit out of her.

But it didn't go that way. As Francine grabbed Bonnie's arm, the guy on the door slapped Francine's arm so she let go of Bonnie. Then he got between the two women with Bonnie on the outside. He pushed Francine into the room and shut the door plunging the room into near darkness. Within seconds Francine was stripped naked and had several sets of hands grabbing and rubbing on her private parts.

She felt someone's mouth on her tits and it felt so good. She also felt hands on her legs and someone was rubbing insistently against her pussy.

It was already so wet that she just spread her legs so she could feel more of it. The next thing she knew someone was on top of her and fucking her hard and fast. It felt really good. It just seemed like her insides were all converging on that dick.

Outside the room Bonnie stared at Alex in shock. "What are..." she began. Alex put a finger to his lips for silence. He grabbed her hand and led her to another room. There was a computer in the room and one of the bartenders from downstairs.

"Why..."she asked again, but stopped when Alex shook his head.

"We have to be very quiet," he said. "The guys aren't drugged."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,855 Followers