New Year's Party Favors Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Oh, and Stacey knows about you and me doing it all those times, of course. She also knows about you screwing Lacey, and well, she'll have to tell you her thoughts herself," Erin explained to me, even as Stacey rode me good and long, taking me far inside her dripping snatch from below.

Stacey's twat already felt great, but now, as Erin recounted her experience and story, my girlfriend began bouncing far more aggressively on my dick, to the point that I worried that she might break it a couple of times. She kissed me several times, too, as did Erin once more, both women making a point of smothering my face with kisses and covering it with lipstick. My wife also handed me a note, one that really startled me as well, which read, "I'm pregnant and it's yours, Mister."

Stacey giggled as she read that, before moaning loudly and then squeezing my cock to force me to shoot out my seed into her cunt from beneath her, as my hands roamed her naked ass. When she screamed my name at last and slumped on top of me, she whispered that, "Lacey's pregnant, too, and it's also yours. By the way, I'm fertile right now. I hope for baby number three to come your way."

"Imagine the three of us, possibly more, shopping together, baby strollers in front of us, all of us talking about our man. It's like a scene from Big Love or something, the three of us just acting like sister-wives or something. I would love that very much myself! If the church permitted plural marriage, I would love for you have Stacey and Lacey as second and third wives. Anyway, the point is that you can spend time with Stacey in the townhouse, and then come home to me whenever you wish it. Our kids are in college themselves, so that's not an issue, you know, though with the baby on the way, I will want you around more often.

"Stacey can also come over whenever she likes and visit you. I'll put her up in the master bedroom with us and we can share you. We can have her over for barbeques, parties, whatever. Family gatherings, even, and you can sneak away with my help to get a quickie with her. Same thing with Lacey, too. In fact, why don't they both just move in with us? That would be simpler and easier.

"What do you think? We can just use the townhouse for affairs, trysts, and things of that nature. Anything requiring discretion and such. We're one flesh, baby. Your affairs should be my affairs. Your lovers should be mine. Though admittedly, I don't think that Roger would want to have sex with me. Still, on some level, we should share our sins, too. Oh, and Chloe is more than welcome, too.

"By the way, while I never cheated on you until you left, I did have a lesbian affair with my therapist during the settlement process, Miriam Curry. She counseled me well, but she also kept hitting on me until I yielded to her advances and discovered how delicious a pussy could be. It also made me understand why you didn't want to limit yourself to just one twat. I would love to keep having it, if that's okay with you.

"She's gay, so none of that for you, but then you have Roger as I noted. When she learned that I wanted to get back with you, all that she asked me was, 'May I remain your lover, please?' Naturally, I agreed, and I plan to have it, regardless, but I just wanted to be upfront with you and hope that you're as sharing and open as you want me to be. Please, don't try to retaliate or take away her license or anything. She couldn't help it. She wanted me. I wanted her. I don't think that we could stop if we tried and I now understand how you feel, honey," Erin told me while I held Stacey and her in my arms.

"Erin, baby, you don't even have to ask. Miriam's more than welcome in our house, now that it's OURS again. She's welcome to eat you out and have you eat her as well. I'm just glad to have my wife back and still have my baby girl here, too. Now you see it, don't you? I couldn't refuse Stacey a thing, from my dick to a roof above her head. She's too cute, don't you think? Absolutely adorable, with that pout and those lovely big, brown eyes of hers," I reminded my wife.

"Carl, I wouldn't dream of ever asking for that. I'm your wife and she's your girlfriend. Period. That will never change. I refuse to miss out on the fun of sharing you, your life, your body, your love, and your lust. Why shouldn't you get to stay in your own bed? I wronged you by kicking you out, but I swear to God that I will never do that again! Ever! Oh, and that Sandy seems kinky and cute, too. You should totally bring her home with you now and just plain fuck her so hard that she can't stand to leave your side ever again! She can move in with us, too, dear.

"Have your friends over whenever you wish, Stacey, sweetie, right, Carl? Let them enjoy Carl's body. They're part of bringing us together. Every one of those people were handpicked by Stacey for one reason: they all told her in some way or another that they wanted you. They all confessed to being attracted to you. Roger, who barely met you once. Sandy. All of them.

"And, best of all, our daughters. Face it, dear. If our daughters thought that they had a chance with you, they'd have gone to school closer to home. I've seen how the twins look at you when they don't think that I'm watching them. I was a bit disturbed and jealous back then, which was why I encouraged the far away college idea. I hope that they would get it out of their system, but they never have and never will.

"They want to commit incest with Daddy and from now on, I want to encourage them to do just that. Just you wait until they come home for vacation. I'll have them in your bed before you know what's happened to all of you. April and Autumn love their old man as more than just daughters do. I've also seen how you look at them. You want them as well, but haven't dared yet. Why shouldn't they get to fuck their old man? I'd rather they humped you than some limp dick at college who wants a safe space and is afraid to speak his mind or think differently from others. Why would I want our grandchildren raised by that?" Erin told me to my shock.

"What would Father Jason say to all of this?" I teased her.

"What Father Jason doesn't know won't hurt him," Erin snickered, while Stacey and she began leaning over to suck my cock together, as a team.

That was when Stacey's cute black friend Melanie walked in on us, naked in bed together, and simply slipped her panties down to jump onto the bed, too. She was the same one who let me dry hump her earlier and she now added her mouth to the mix, making it three women sucking my dick. If I thought that I was done getting used for sex, well, I was far from it, as it turned out. The night had just begun, and that wasn't even counting Sandy, who had made it apparent that she was my personal plaything and booty call for the rest of her life.

I awoke much later to a wet pussy and lovely ass above my face, smelling suspiciously of my own cum, while another lady rode my dick with superhuman energy, making it apparent that I was used in my sleep. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized with a start that the woman mounting me was Anastasia, my own sister! Meanwhile, Sandy planted her twat on my face to shut me up and I began licking like it was nobody's business. If my sister wanted to commit incest with me, who was I to complain? Lately, it did seem that the women in my life were all crazed with lust for me, anyway, and that wasn't counting Roger.

"Oh, hi, honey! I hope that you don't mind. Erin is busy eating Miriam out in the other room, having already taken turns with you. Sure, Miriam's gay, but she wants a baby, so she decided to ride your cock, anyway. At least this once. She said that you weren't bad, for a man, to use her words. Oh, and what do you think of your sister's pussy around your dick now? Pretty hot, isn't it? And I bet that Sandy's cunt and ass are delicious, too, from the way that you're going down eagerly on her now that you're awake, not even counting that you're licking up Roger's seed. Yeah, he's gay, too, but he wanted to breed with us as well, so he just fucked Sandy and pretended that she was you.

"Incidentally, when you fucked Roger's ass while you slept, he said that he had never been done up the butt while his partner slept, but he had to admit that you were great back there. He loved your cock balls deep in his booty. Oh, and he also sodomized you, but you probably should have expected that, right? There's a load of his cum, leaking from your bruised asshole, which also got pegged by several of us girls, starting with Tristan and Annie.

"Please don't get mad. We can't help ourselves around you. You're that damn good in bed and that sweet to us! Anastasia has told me all about her Anglo half-brother, the one who treated his little baby sister from his father's second, Mexican wife like, how did she put it, 'almost a daughter, but even better, ' to use her words," Stacey encouraged me as she began sucking my balls while my sister rode my cock.

"Yeah, he spoiled me every chance he got. I knew that he liked me as more than a brother and sister, but I also knew that while Daddy lived, it could never happen. Daddy was a good man at heart, but terribly overprotective of me and my so-called 'purity, ' whatever the fuck that was supposed to be. I didn't want Daddy to die, but the moment that he was gone and I could find a way to seduce my brother, I would. I just had to wait about three years, that's all. Worth the wait, though, for my brother!" Anastasia told me with kisses as she rode me with gusto.

"That he is. Totally worth it all. And I nearly threw him away for good. What a fool I am!" Erin declared as she began sucking my toes to my shock.

By now, my tongue was buried far inside Sandy's juicy twat, as my hands gripped her buns and held on tight, my mouth enjoying the taste and smell of my new, self-declared booty call. My dick was plunged into my sister's snatch as well, making the most of her glorious slit as she used me for our mutual pleasure. I wasn't sure how I kept it up so much, but that was soon solved for me.

"Don't worry. We didn't use the Viagra past the time. We just used our mouths, lips, tongues, fingers, etc. Whenever you were able to recover and go at it again, we rode you, taking a few strokes each. Yes, dear, we used you all fucking night long, though we took naps ourselves, of course. You've been constantly intimate with all of us. Your mouth, lips, tongue, face, etc. are soaked with our juices, too. Your dick definitely is. Yummy! You've been in Stacey's ass, too, by the way, but it was wiped clean afterward. Don't worry, you can shower soon.

"We just wanted to have our way with you while you slept and we didn't think that you'd mind. Face it, dear. You've got a harem. Might as well man up and take full advantage of it. The harem is me, Stacey, Lacey, Annie, Melanie, Tristan, Roger, Chloe, Anastasia, and Sandy. Miriam's here, too, but she's only going to fuck you to get knocked up. So, that's probably a few times per month every few years or so.

"Easier to do this with you whenever she wants kids so that there aren't too many questions from nosy people in the wrong places. It's not a regular thing, but she is in many ways an honorary member of the harem, I hope. She'll kiss you, hug you, do all kinds of things for you. Just won't sleep with you unless she's wanting a baby.

"Speaking of babies, Anastasia badly wants one of her own with you. Can you blame her? She's such a sweetheart, your sister is. I'm fucking glad that you have this place as well as our place, and yes, it's ours again. I was a fool to let you go and kick you out, and I'll never make that mistake again.

"I, Erin Killian Austin, promise you with all of my heart, soul, and mind that I am yours for life, just as Sandy is. Just like Stacey and Lacey are. If I have to put in writing, I fucking will. I will never fucking leave you or kick you again! By the way, I was prepared to drag this divorce out forever until you took the hint, and even if you didn't, I was going to be your booty call for the rest of my days. You would have been laid so much that it wasn't funny," my wife swore to me, just as I came inside my sister's twat ... and Sandy now came as well.

"Talk about a sweet start to a new year, guys. Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you all!" I told my new lovers, all of whom jumped me and showered me with kisses.

"What if I told you that we all want Sandy's deal with you? To be yours, without conditions, for life. Whatever else happens, we're yours, baby," Stacey told me with a lingering kiss, as I put my hands on her ass and kissed her deeply.

"I wouldn't have all of you without your help and the favor that you asked of me, Stacey. I don't think that I will ever forget that. If you want Sandy's deal with me, say the words. Same goes for Erin, for Lacey, for Anastasia, for Annie, for Tristan, for Melanie, and yes, for Roger. So, that's that. If you want that deal, yes, ask for it. I'm game. I will be busier than all fuck, but what else is new? It's going to be nice to be busy fucking, as opposed to other things," I told my girlfriend with my hands still on her tush, "You're my fucking girlfriend, or did you forget that? You should know by now that I can't refuse you anything of that sort, adorable as you are."

"Then, yes, I want Sandy's deal with you. There, I've said it. I want to be at your beck and call, honey, for as long as we live. Wherever you are. Whenever you want me. However you want me. In bed. In the shower. Across the country. You name it, I'll do it. I'm your goddamned, motherfucking plaything and I refuse to settle for less than a life devoted to you and your needs, far ahead of my own. Sandy dared to say it openly first, and for that, more power to her. I don't resent her getting that deal. I just want it as well. So, yes, please. I'll put it in writing, too," Stacey told me with her kisses, her hair, and her tears on my shoulder, as I pulled her face to mine, wiped her tears away, and looked into her big, brown eyes to make it plain just how much I really did love her.

I held Stacey close for several minutes, tightly hugging her to me before I finally let her go, at which point, she grabbed a pen and paper to write out her own offer to me. While she did that, Lacey approached me and kissed me fiercely on the lips, making it apparent that her sister wasn't alone in those feelings.

"Stacey actually loved sharing you with me, she has told me more than once. Even more so last night and into the future, lover. By the way, we both love how much older you are than us. It's one of the most fun things about this. When you want my ass, it's yours. Same with my pussy. And with my mouth. Don't even ask. Just take it. Claim it. Do it. It's all yours, on tap ... on demand. I'm gonna love being your bitch for life!" Lacey said as she started writing.

Then Sandy Lothian walked over to me, her Canadian accent making it clear that she wasn't from around there, but who cared, anyway?

She put her mouth to mine, kissed me ardently, and whispered in my ear, "I meant it, every fucking word, so don't even think that I will back off or try to clarify or backtrack or anything. I belong to you, sir. Something in my soul decided that I should give myself to you and so I did. I don't regret it for a second. It was my soul, my spirit, my essence, that wanted this, though my body did, too. I wrote it down and I will do it again if necessary, but I belong to you. I'm yours. You're never going to be rid of me. You stole my heart. Now you're stuck with it."

"Well, I hadn't met you until recently, but I am very honored, flattered, and touched that you felt this way, even before we got to know each other better. Now that we have, and you still feel that way, well, let's just say that I'm even more touched by it. Honey, you want to be mine? Go for it. You're mine. That's the deal that you offered and I'm taking you up on it. But I have to warn you, dear, I'm going to take full advantage of my rights to your body. Count on it. Don't offer me your body unless you mean to have it used whenever it suits my mood," I told Sandy with a slap to her ass, which made her shiver in my presence.

"Oui, monsieur!" she said in response, "Le droit de seigneur, oui?"

"The rights of a lord," I smiled in accord, even as my sister now threw her body on mine, wrapping herself around me.

"God, brother, you're such a fucking stud, and now that I can, I will give my body to you. My mouth, pussy, and ass, absolutely and unconditionally. I'm a good twelve years your junior, but who the fuck cares? You're my brother, and I worship you! I always have! You were my idol! Sign me up, papi!" Anastasia said as she grabbed some paper and wrote her proposal to me down to make it official.

"Wow, even my sister wants this! Talk about your dreams and fantasies come true!" I remarked as I cupped Anastasia's buns for a moment and then kissed the back of her neck.

"They've come true for me, certainly, with bells and whistles on," Erin assured me, as she handed me a piece of paper that made her feelings known.

Be it known to all and sundry who wish to so inquire, that I, Erin Killian Austin, being of sound mind and body, do hereby voluntarily surrender the rights of ownership, use, and control of my body to my dear husband, Carl Daniel Austin III, to live forever in his service. I ask as a favor only that I be permitted to continue my sexual and romantic affair with Dr. Miriam Curry, my therapist, and that my duties as a mother never be disrupted. That being said, I give myself fully with all of my heart, soul, and mind to my husband, from whom I was estranged only by my own selfish jealousy, which will no longer present an issue in our marriage, because I refuse to make it one.

As my husband's voluntary plaything and personal fuckmeat, I hereby consent in advance to:

Any sexual act that my husband might propose, with the exceptions of rape, torture, child molestation, bestiality, mutilation, and scat.

Any reasonable alteration of my body that he so desires, up to and including tattoos, piercings, shaving, waxing, and other such modifications.

Any dress code that my husband so desires, from full nudity to bodysuits or anything else that appeals to him in terms of attire.

Any career choices that my husband should wish to make for me, including that of a homemaker, if he so prefers.

Any sexual partners that he should so choose, for whatever activities that he might have in mind, for as long as he should desire it. These sexual partners would be in addition to himself and Dr. Curry, and would be entirely at his discretion.

Renouncing any and all claims to exclusive rights to my husband's body, or to his fidelity or anything of the sort. I do not possess my husband. He possesses me. His extramarital activities are only my concern when he wishes to make them so. He does not owe me marital, romantic, or sexual fidelity of any kind, whatsoever. I am his slut and my body is his, not vice versa.

Renouncing any kind of claims or rights to the marital residence, bedroom, etc. No longer will I ever "kick my husband out" of his own home or the marriage bed, or do any other kind of so-called "punishment" or retaliation for some perceived injury of a supposed wifely right.

For those who wish to declare me less of a woman, or less of a feminist, or whatever else, on the basis of this decision, they can go to hell. I am a grown, independent woman who is freely choosing to serve the man who already owns my heart, soul, and mind. I am quite proud to give him my body as well. I thank him in advance for granting the two boons that I already know that he will give me, being the kind and loving husband and master that he is.

Abjectly His, Erin Killian Austin, Slave, slut, and wife to Carl D. Austin III

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers