New Year's Party Favors Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Wow, I have no words for that. Wow. And yes, your two boons are, of course, granted. Our daughters are fully grown, true, but you have at least one more child on the way, and I would never claim precedence over your maternal instincts and duties. Besides, you're always going to be a mother, as I am always going to be a father. As for Dr. Curry, of course, that's reasonable. I wouldn't begin to try to interfere with that. I have many women. She only has one. I would be wrong to take you away from her. You love me. You love her. I love you. It's perfectly fine with me to share you, given how much you're going to be sharing me," I fully concurred as I kissed Erin hard on the lips, with a great amount of tongue.

"Thank you, Master," Erin actually called me, not hesitating as I kissed her mouth, while I put her other hand in Miriam's.

"Beautiful, isn't she, Miriam? Our girl. I love her. You love her. We both love her, so let's share her. Simple as that. See? You were important enough that you were grandfathered into our pact," I pointed out to the therapist, even as I laid claim to my wife all over again.

"And don't think that I'll forget it, either. I won't. I never realized just how strongly Erin felt for me, but she made it part of her reconciliation package with her own husband, so thank you, baby. I now know how much you love me," Miriam was in actual tears as she kissed her girlfriend, my own wife, on the lips this time.

"Okay, now, if 'Imagine Me and You' had this scene in it, it might have been condemned, but I would have loved it a lot more. Sharing is caring, right?" Melanie giggled as she put her hands in mine, offering herself to me as well.

"Yes, Melanie? You want this, too?" I asked her bluntly.

"Hell, yeah! I'm yours, too, right?" Melanie pleaded with me.

"God, yes!" I smiled at her as I fondled her tits, "I wouldn't give you up for the world, honey. There, go right it down. That seems to be the way to go."

"And me, too?" Roger inquired now.

"Yes, you, silly boy! Go sign the fucking paper and make it clear to all of us that you're my bottom bitch, aren't you? My boy toy!" I slapped his ass as he ran off to do just that.

"And me?" Annie put her arms around me and wouldn't let go until I nodded and patted her head again.

"Yes, sweetie, you, too! What's with the head patting thing, anyway?" I asked now.

"It's just a way to show that we're your pets, if you will. Your bitches. You'd pat a good dog or bitch on the head, same with us," Tristan explained, putting her hands in mine, "So, what about me, Mr. Local Mogul who owns half the county? Teasing a little, but it does help with some things, doesn't it?"

"Well, at least you're blunt and direct. And, yes, it helps. And you bet your sweet ass that I'm going to claim you. Good luck getting your freedom back, though," I kissed her lips as she beamed and got ready to write down her own contract.

"And what about me?" another voice uttered its desires ... I turned to see Chloe.

"Oh, baby, you really want to belong to your client?" I spoke to her with pleasure.

"Do I ever? Try and stop me, papi! I've wanted to serve you since we met. I didn't break my 'no client' rule and risk disbarment for some mere fling, baby. I fell in love with you from day one. I was already yours and you didn't know it, but now you do. Sure, I made some money off you, but that was just for kicks and to kill time and have it easy. You were the first client that I've ever fucked during a case! That's because I was then and still am I in love with you. Tell me that I wasn't a tigress fiercing defending you? I probably made Erin hate me a bit, but I think that it's all forgiven now, right?" Chloe told me with loving kisses to my lips and my neck.

"Yes, honey, it is. You were defending your man ... OUR man. Why would I mind that? I would only be mad if you weren't so keen to defend him or neglected his rights somehow. Yes, you were a fierce defender of your client, your lover, as you should be. You went to bat for him, time and again. I love you for it!" Erin told her with a strong embrace.

"Well, honey, there you are. Welcome to the family. All of you, in fact. If you're my lovers, then you're family to me now, especially if you're going to be a co-parent with me. Even Miriam, yes, you, because you plan to co-parent with me, too, and you're my wife's girlfriend, so there you go. If you want to all live together with us, do so," I invited them, accepting one written contract after another and countersigning them with a kiss to the lips for each.

"Well, with that, I'm going to take a shower and let this all sink in. It's not every year that starts out like this. All I can say is, thank you and know that I will love you all forever for this. You have no idea what it means to me to be that loved by so many wonderful people," I answered nervously, heading to the shower as I fully realized and let it hit me ... was this for real ... were they ... was I?

Chapter 2

I took the moments of solitude as a chance to reflect on the wildness and craziness that had resulted from the previous night's annual bacchanalia. I had essentially been reverse gang-banged and roofied by a group of both actual and wannabe lovers. This included my own wife, Erin, from whom I had been estranged (though that hadn't stopped us from fucking a bit), my girlfriend Stacey, Stacey's sister Lacey (all of eighteen to Stacey's nineteen, exactly a year apart in age), my own, much younger half-sister Anastasia (twenty-eight years to my forty), Stacey's cute, gay friend Roger Lawson, her other friends Annie, Tristan, and Melanie, her apparently very submissive Canadian friend Sandy Lothian (who had set the precedent of becoming my personal playthings), and my own divorce lawyer, Chloe Ramirez, who had broken her code of legal and professional ethics to bed me.

That wasn't even counting Dr. Miriam Curry, my wife's apparent lesbian lover and former counselor, who was gay, but had somehow stomached being intimate with me once in the name of breeding. I wasn't going to raise the issue of when and how and all that with Dr. Curry, anyway, partly because I might need some therapy myself, and also because she was gay and any sex with her was thus going to have be on her terms, not mine, as a result of her sexual orientation. If Dr. Curry wanted to sleep with me and have me knock her up, she would have to tell me first, though I wouldn't kick her out of bed, lesbian or not. She had a definitely exotic kind of beauty, foreign and ethnic, though I wasn't sure how, and I got the distinct impression that she had partly encouraged Erin to reconcile with me at least somewhat with the idea of borrowing my dick now and then (or more to the point, my seed).

As if speaking of the shrink could make her appear (not that I would equate shrinks with Satan, of course), Dr. Miriam Curry, licensed counselor and therapist (though apparently, NOT a psychiatrist with any medical training) made her presence known to me in the shower. She was careful to plead with her face, rather than simply barging in, so I nodded and let her join me under the jets. After all, she was a safe choice for letting my cock recover, right? I wasn't sure why she would want to shower with a guy, but, hey, I would let her explain that herself.

"So, you're probably wondering why I wanted this time with you, while you're naked and so am I? Well, first of all, nudity and even bathing together don't have to be inherently sexual. This is proof of that, though obviously you're attracted to me. And I confess, I think that you're a handsome and well-preserved man for a forty-year old. I still don't want to have sex with you, but that's just because you have a dick and balls, among other things. If I were even slightly bi, I'd jump your bones in a hurry, I assure you.

"I'm already putty in the hands of your lovely wife, who does make me want to serve her. Which brings me to my next point. Okay, don't get all bent out of shape, please. That deal that your wife and those others have with you ... I want it with her. I want to be her sexual plaything. I want to submit, sexually and otherwise, to your wife. The reason that I ask this is that, while I was 'grandfathered' into your deal, as you put it, my every nerve ending craves a bit more, and sorry if this sounds greedy, but I'm going to go for it. Maybe that's me taking advantage of your good nature. I don't know.

"Sorry if this sounds wrong, but I don't really even care. Not when it comes to finding the love of my life. To paraphrase your words, you have a whole fucking harem. All I want is Erin. I want to be fucked, dominated, controlled, owned, and taken by her, to be her little slut.

"Please don't worry. I won't try to take her all for myself. I know that she's bi and that she is your wife and loves you dearly. Trust me, I know more than most how much Erin needs you. She also needs me, though, and frankly, I need her. I need her to do more than just fuck me, that's the point. I want her to own me. To dominate me. To possess me. To control me. I want to belong to Erin, even as the others and she belong to you. Is that possible? Is it acceptable?

"I asked Erin, and she bluntly told me to ask you, said that it was fine with her, but that you have final say over anything like that. Besides, you know how much Erin tries to control that bossy side of her, and for you, she's glad to submit, but she still has it. She still has that part of her that wants to dominate someone. Who better than me? She could take all that out on me and thus be able to be sweet and submissive to you as she wishes to be, as you wish her to be.

"By the way, my birth name isn't Miriam Curry. I was born Maria Yelena Kazarian, in Yerevan, Armenia. I'm thirty-two years of age, and yes, my biological clock is ticking a bit. I still belong to the Armenian Church, and yes, that's very hard to do as a lesbian. Like all branches of the Abrahamic tree, it's tough on LGBT folks who want to be their true selves while still practicing their faith. I badly need to get pregnant, which is another advantage of being Erin's slave.

"You see, if she orders me to do things, it's on her, not on me. I don't have to enjoy them for their own sake. I can draw sexual pleasure from obeying her. So, if she orders me to have sexual intercourse with you, I'll do it, gladly, not because I want to sleep with you, but because I want to obey my mistress.

"It also reduces my feelings of guilt for lesbian sex, if those things are done to me, if you will. That might be a trick on my subconscious, but it works. My conscience tends to ease a bit whenever I just submit and accept things. Anyway, that's the deal. You agree, I submit to Erin, and then I have sexual relations with you only on her terms. I don't think that will give her too leverage, of course, given that she's already agreed to submit sexually to you, and you already have a harem, anyway, right?" Miriam explained to me at length.

"Okay, if that's all. Sure. I do want to schedule some sessions with you at times. And yes, I know that if you sleep with me as my therapist, it could get your license revoked, so I wouldn't tell a soul, alright? I just need to get some things off my chest, plus maybe a little marriage counseling won't hurt, now that I know that you're not secretly working to break us up or turn me into her sissy or whatever. I'm trusting you to be somewhat impartial if you can be, despite sleeping with my wife. Is that possible?" I asked her bluntly and she nodded.

"Of course. Erin aside, as a general rule, I try to separate my feelings as much as I can, short of severing things like empathy and compassion, mind you, from the process. I try to be professional, and except in her case, I have succeeded. Trust me, you're in very good hands with me. Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's not every man who would ask for therapy from his wife's lesbian love slave," Miriam winked at me playfully, "Sorry, bad habit, I flirt with men even though I don't find them attractive. Hell, I think that I even flirt with dogs, and I'm certainly not going to commit bestiality. I just plain flirt. It's my nature to do so. I even flirt with my priest, which has the bonus of keeping him unsure if I'm really gay or not."

"Yes, but watch the flirting with dogs, please. My Doberman Guido, who is currently staying with my friends the Silvermans for the holidays as a breeding project with their bitch Kiley, well, he's likely to take the wrong idea and he's not neutered, of course, given his breeding activities. Yes, before you ask, someone actually named a female Doberman Kiley. She's not a human pet or anything like that. So, unless you want to get stuck being fucked by a horny dog, I would steer clear of flirting too much with Guido. Dogs being dogs, they don't understand consent or lack thereof. It's too, you know, abstract for them," I warned her, though with a bit of teasing thrown in.

"So, these Silvermans, their names wouldn't happen to be Robert and Hannah Silverman, would they? The champion dog breeders who also make regular donations to every animal rights group and shelter in the county? Full disclosure, I have counseled them, and they invited me to their son's bar mitzvah recently, so if you were invited, you would have met me, anyway," Miriam admitted to me as she finished washing up, still naked, in front of me.

"How nice ... sorry if I'm ... you know, stiff again, but a lovely, nude Armenian therapist who's sleeping with my wife and might someday sleep with me in spite of her sexual preference, yeah, that's hard to ignore. The flirting doesn't exactly help, either, just a word to the wise," I coughed as I started to use the puff, but she got busy using it on me instead.

"Oh, no, Mister! I owe you too much right now to ever let you do that, or to apologize for a natural response to a naked and beautiful woman. And yes, I know that I'm drop-dead gorgeous, even if I downplay it at times with the glasses and other things. Look, we're going to be sharing a woman. That's a very intimate situation. I know it. You know it. There will be times that I lick your cum from her snatch. I've already done it a few times as it is.

"We have at least one sexual partner in common, so we might as well learn to be comfortable naked around each other, because it's going to happen a lot, right? There will also be times that you taste my twat on her lips and tongue, and trust me, that's already happened a couple times, too. And I'm not blind. I know that every single part of you wants badly to lick, spank, and fuck me, especially this ass. You like this booty, don't you?

"It's okay. I'm Armenian. I'm used to it. We have nice curves and olive skin, and a lot of men enjoy that. More directly, we have great butts and we know it. And trust me, sir, you and I will have sexual relations again, sooner or later, whenever it suits Erin's mood. Count on it. I don't know the frequency of it, but now that you have consented to my being her slave, it is sure to happen again and we both know it, don't we? As gay as I am, I will do my best to be good to you in bed, I swear, because that's what Mistress would want. If I displeased you, I would displease Mistress, and we can't have that, can we?

"By the way, you're okay with her name being tattooed on my ass, I hope, right?" Miriam asked me now as she washed me all over, though more businesslike in her approach than my ladies would be with it ... there was no fondling or groping at all, not a surprise, given that she was a lesbian.

"But, of course. So we're on the same page, you want to submit to my wife as a lifestyle thing, be her lifelong sex slave as well as her lover, and that you're aware that she will order you to fuck me from time to time, probably geared toward procreation, and that you want to have her name tattooed on your butt. You've also agreed to a few counseling sessions for us now and then, both alone and with me. Oh, and of course, you can keep counseling her if she wishes, ethical considerations be damned in this case. I gather that you want to formalize it with a contract, too, but we'll hide that from any authorities, of course," I smiled at her as we dried off.

"Exactly. Now, how about breakfast? I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as a horse!" Miriam laughed as we walked together back to the bedroom, where Erin kissed her on the lips with more than a little eagerness.

"So, he agreed?" Erin asked her aloud.

"That I did. She can serve you as she wishes. She also agreed to counsel us a bit. Oh, and she seems to think that you're planning to order her to have sex with me from time to time. Also, she wants a contract and a tattoo of your name on her sweet Armenian bottom," I teased them both.

"Yes, on all counts! I agree fully to the counseling idea. And to the tattoo. And to the contract idea. I'm in full agreement. Oh, and I absolutely plan to have her fuck you, mostly because she wants a baby, the clinical way wouldn't work in a group like this, as it would draw too many prying eyes, and frankly, I want to taste you on each other. Besides, she's made it plain that she would still enjoy it, as long as she was ordered to do it, so why not? It's win-win-win all round! And, yes, before you ask, there will be threesomes if I can help it. That's just how it's going to be with my new slut Miriam. She's not bad, is she?" Erin assured me while pinching Miriam on her nude booty.

"Well, as long as you're both comfortable with her having sex with me, that's fine. I might have Roger try to get it up for you, too, if he's willing to do that, which apparently he is under the right circumstances, despite his avowed homosexuality. Of course, I think that our two gay slaves deserve to be amply rewarded any time they make such a sacrifice for their owners, don't you agree?" I patted Roger's butt as I said this.

"Naturally. In Miriam's case, I can think of many possible rewards for her compliance with such things. Not prostitution, of course. This is a system of rewards and punishments for slaves, right?" Erin said as she put her arms around Miriam's waist and pressed her breasts lovingly to her back, making the therapist sigh with evident pleasure in response.

"Exactly. More than a few things come to mind for sweet Roger here. He'll really come to love his life with us, as I trust so will Miriam and all of our playthings, mind you," I answered as I rubbed his dick from behind, pressing my prick into the crack of his ass, "Anyway, breakfast, guys?"

"Allow me, please, Master! I'm still lady of this house, right?" Stacey gave me her best pouty look.

"Yes, and you're still my girlfriend. Don't forget that, either," I observed, "just as Anastasia here is still my sister, in addition to you both being my fuck toys."

"Oh, goodie! Lacey, want to be my assistant? I want to cook up a great breakfast for us all! Come, grab an apron, but nothing else to wear!" Stacey took her sister by the hand and got busy making our morning meal.

Something told me that breakfast would get even wilder than what had happened last night.

Chapter 3

Breakfast was naturally every bit as good as Stacey and Lacey could make it. All of us thoroughly enjoyed their cooking, to say the least. Of course, my girlfriend Stacey was lady of this townhouse, just as my wife Erin was lady of the other house. Being a robber baron, as some might call it, had its advantages for sure. It was going to be even nicer now that the divorce was off. That was at least one payment that I wouldn't have to make every month now, which would help with my cash flow to be blunt. Not having to pay a lawyer would benefit me as well, even if Chloe Ramirez was worth it.

"You know, you really should retire or semi-retire. Work from home, or not at all. Cut your hours. Get involved in things that you love. Do lots of philanthropy work. Take vacations. Take the retirement package from your own firm. Or fire yourself and take the severance package. Point being that you should take it easier. Focus on something new, new challenges, new activities. Spend hours in bed with your lovers, fucking and snuggling. Golf, fish, hunt, throw parties, do anything that doesn't involve huge amounts of stress. This divorce has given you enough hypertension to last you a lifetime, and that's mostly my fault. Watch movies. Paint. Play video games. Play tennis at the club. Play hoops. Play catch with the girls. Take our daughters to the batting cage.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers