New Year's Resolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fausty
Fausty
65 Followers

"Kind of?" she laughed, "Well, I don't think I ever slept more than two hours on a good night with you. But, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't have traded that for anything in the world. I love you, Sweetie." She kissed the top of my head as if to punctuate her words.

"I love you too, Mom - more than anyone else in the world and I guarantee it'll stay that way. You'll always be my number one."

*

"So," she began, reaching for my proudly-standing member in the process, "Are you ready to end the night with a bang?" she giggled at her pun while she lightly stroked my throbbing cock.

"More than."

She started using her fingertips, tracing a ticklish line back and forth across the underside of my cock, "So how do you want to fuck me - ass up, face down or something more akin to missionary?"

I crawled off of the bed and stood at the edge, eyeing her picturesque body. "Well," I grabbed her by the ankles and slowly pulled her toward me, "I personally think, the more of you to look at, the better. So I think I'll fuck you like this."

I dragged her to the edge of the bed and rested her feet on my shoulders. A cute little smile began to peek out from her previously emotionless lips. "My strong, sensual son, dragging his mother like a caveman to fuck the ever-loving hell out of her - how romantic!" she laughed out.

I could feel her positioning her feet behind my head and around my neck to keep them stable and I took it as my cue to start. Despite everything else we did that night, I still couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. After all, I was about to lose my virginity to my mother and it was something that we actually planned for. Not many can say that.

I grabbed my cock and lowered it, aiming at her sopping wet and inflamed cunt. I teased her clit shortly, rubbing the head of my dick up and down the length of her pussy before taking the final plunge. In a single, smooth and searing hot movement - I was back in my mother's womb with a loud moan coming from both of us.

"Oh my god, Michael! Oh you really don't know how long I've waited for this. Now, fuck Mommy!"

I fucked away listening to the sweet sounds of my mother's ecstasy. Her pussy was like a soft and slick vise that greedily tried to keep my cock all to itself. As I pumped in, it loosened and welcomed my entry and as I pulled out, it tightened and milked my cock for all it was worth.

The only sounds in that room, and probably the entire third floor, was the moans of my mother and the grunts of my exertion - and possibly the slight slapping of my balls against her pleasantly plump ass.

"Oh, Baby! That's right - fuck Mommy hard! Harder!" she moaned out and not wanting to displease Mother - harder I fucked.

Her moans were slowly evolving into more constant groans as I hastened the speed my fucking and decidedly bottomed out with every thrust. Every slap against her ass seemed to get louder and... wetter with every impact!

She clutched the sheets and closed her eyes tightly before opening them wide, boring into mine. The intensity they carried was erotic, sensual and damned exciting all at once.

"God, you're so fucking tight! Ngh!" I barely managed to get out between my thrusting grunts.

"Momma's gonna come, Sweetie! Don't stop!" she gasped out like they were her last, dying words.

I began thrusting into her so hard, I was almost beginning to worry about her hips, but I just shifted my grip to hold them tighter and gave her all I was capable of. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Yesss!" she screamed out.

She grabbed her tits and began pinching and tweaking her nipples as she climaxed. I could feel her juices dripping from my tightening balls as I fucked on, but I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Mom, I'm gonna come - I'm gonna fucking come!"

"That's it, Baby! Come for Momma! Come in your dirty mom's cunt! Make me your little slut!"

She dropped her feet from my neck and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me tightly into her. I gave her a few final thrusts before I exploded deep inside of her, pumping hot load after load of my cum into her womb.

"Oh, goddamn, Sweetie! That's such an amazing feeling!"

I could only grunt in response as I continued little half pumps into her pussy while she tightened herself. She was squeezing ever last bit of cum directly from my cock! At last, spent and tired from the rigorous fucking that I both gave and received - I collapsed on top of her. Her breasts acted as a pillow for my light head. Her hard nipple pressed into my cheek as I reached for the other tit and pressed it to my mouth, suckling on the nipple once more as I grew flaccid within her.

*

We laid there on the bed, soaking in the moonlight and glimmering from the sheen of sweat that covered us from head to toe. One of my arms was over her shoulders while I rubbed her thighs with the other. I leaned over and turned her head to mine, kissing her sweet, luscious lips once more. She, of course, took it as an invitation to probe my mouth with her tongue. I guess that's just how we kiss now. No more little pecks on the cheek. Just a good old fashioned French kissing - that might make for an interesting show some night in the future when everyone's saying their goodnights!

"Damn, Honey. That was the hottest, and sweetest love making I've ever had," she spoke as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"You were fucking great, Mom. But I have to ask, are you on the pill or anything? I know we were kind in the heat of the moment but I don't recall you saying anything."

"What? I thought we were on the same page - I thought you wanted a kid?" Oh fuck, I thought. My stomach instantly twisted into a thousand, binding knots and I was left stuttering.

"Wait, w-what the fuck? I'm not prepared for-"

"Shhh! I'm just kidding, Sweetie! I got my tubes tied right after you were born."

"What the hell, Mom? That's not even close to funny," This woman. As much as I loved her, she never was very good at humor. You can never tell when she's serious or not.

***

The vacation went on and finished without anyone really knowing, as far as she or I knew, but my brother did wake up on that New Year's night. He told me that he heard Mom and Dad screwing right above them. Needless to say, I got a good laugh out of that for more than a few reasons, but he seemed to be clueless of anything ever happening between me and Mom.

Mom and I stayed closer than ever after that. We try to make love every time we get the chance. And I'm not gonna lie - I do feel bad about doing this behind my dad's back, but from what Mom's told me, he hasn't fucked her in a few years. She's never suspected him of cheating, but it seems that he's just lost all interest outside of being a father.

Well, you know what they say; You snooze, you lose!

*****

I know you all probably want a more satisfying ending, but I can only tell what I know. Mom and I are very happy to say the least and we're going back for another family vacation at the beach house in March! I'll see about writing more after that, but it depends on how this little story is received. I know chapter one wasn't as well received as my first story on here, but I can't blame anyone. It was the necessary buildup to this and I hope you were all left satisfied!

Please leave a rating and a comment on your way out!

Fausty
Fausty
65 Followers
12