New Year's Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's ass do you want Sam to fuck?"

"Start with Mary, and then maybe if you are a good girl, Sam will let you enjoy his cock up your butt!"

Lauren moved over to the front of Sara, and got down on her knees. She began to rub Sara's legs, especially her calves and the outside of her thighs. Sara opened her legs for Lauren, who then began stroking the inside of her thighs.

"That feels so good, Lauren."

"I figured that we two might as well enjoy the show."

"No complaints."

A new voice came on the telephone. It must be Mary, who was now getting on top of Brenda and inserting the dildo into her pussy. Sara and Lauren listened to the play by play. Meanwhile, while Lauren stroked Sara's legs, she began to kiss her breasts softly.

Sara wrapped her hands around the back of Lauren's head, and pulled her face into her left breast. The bra was rather revealing, and Lauren sucked her nipple through the light fabric. Meanwhile, Sara could feel Lauren's fingers pulling aside the panties and rubbing the outside of her pussy lips. Sara sighed. This spurred Lauren to insert her fingers inside Sara's pussy and gently stroke in and out. Sara could feel how wet she was getting.

"I wonder what's taking the girls so long," said Paul to Dan, which Lauren and Sara heard over the telephone.

Lauren said, "Maybe we should go and join them?"

"Oh, at this point, I don't really care about them. You are making me feel sooo good!"

On the phone, Mary had described the entry of Sam into her asshole, inch by inch. They could hear the sounds of fucking. Mary continued to describe the action and was not shy about letting everyone know how she was feeling, getting a double penetration from Brenda and Sam.

"My, that is hot! But I did not bring any of my toys with me on this trip."

Sara said, "Oh, with all the fingers and other parts, I don't think that would be a problem. I do desire to have Paul and Dan do to me what Brenda and Sam are now doing to Mary."

"So you want to be fucked in both your ass and pussy at the same time?"

"Actually, I have fantasized about that for some time. I have never had that happen. Yes, I have been fucked in my ass on several occasions, but I've never had a chance for two guys to give it to me."

Lauren said, "I'm actually in the same boat. Let's make sure that Dan and Paul double penetrate both of us."

They shared a laugh. Lauren had continued to rub Sara, but their conversation seemed to have broken the mood.

"I think the boys have waited long enough. I really want to hear their explanation when we walk in and see them sitting around a telephone beating off."

Lauren clicked the speaker button off. She again put her finger to her lips, signaling Sara to be quiet. Lauren walked over to the bedroom door, and quietly opened it. Lauren then moved towards the living room, moving slowly. Sara followed her.

They came around the corner, and stopped to take in the scene. Dan was on the couch, while Paul was seated in the chair. Both of them were wearing the white fluffy hotel bathrobes, and had their legs almost intertwined resting on the coffee table. Sitting on the end table between them was the telephone. Mary and Brenda could be heard in the throes of passion. Both Dan and Paul were stroking their cocks, with their heads leaning back and listening to the telephone. They had not heard Lauren and Sara approach.

Lauren then said, "I guess we missed the party, Sara. Let's go back to the bedroom and they can join us later."

Lauren then grabbed Sara by the hand, and the two women proceeded to move back to the bedroom.

"Wait, honey!" pleaded Paul, "We were just having a little of fun while we waited for you two."

Lauren replied, "You can turn the speaker phone on in the bedroom, and we can all continue to listen to Brenda, Mary, and Sam fucking. Meanwhile, I'm going to eat out Sara. When you two want to join us, we'll include you into our party."

Dan and Paul looked at each other, and jumped up and started to move to the bedroom. "We're coming!" they both hollered.

"You better not cum yet!" Lauren said laughing.

The four of them pulled the bedspread off, and jumped into bed. Lauren and Sara initially kissed and touched each other, and eventually moved into a 69 position. The guys lay on the bed and watched the two women and listened to Dan's wife being fucked by both Mary and Sam. Sara climaxed first due to Lauren's fingers and tongue, and Lauren soon followed with a powerful orgasm.

Then Paul paired off with Sara, and Lauren with Dan. The two women initially gave the men blowjobs, and in Sara's case, this led to moving into a 69 position. Sara had her second orgasm of the evening. Sara then pushed Paul on his back, and mounted him.

While Sara was extremely wet, Paul explained, "What a tight twat you have there Sara, are you sure you are not a virgin?"

Sara just smiled and continued to move up and down on Paul, eventually having his entire cock deep inside her pussy. Sara looked over at Dan and Lauren, who were fucking in the classic missionary position. Lauren smiled back at Sara. Paul's cock was rubbing against Sara's clitoris, and she was rapidly building to another climax.

Dan pulled out of Lauren, and moved behind Sara. He began rubbing her shoulders and neck, and down her back. Lauren got off the bed and went to the dresser and opened a small suitcase. She removed something, came over to Dan, and started to squirt lubrication into her hand. She then started to rub the lube on Dan's cock. After coating Dan, Lauren began to circle Sara's anus, and in a few minutes began to push a finger into her ass. This really got Sara going, and she increased the rocking on Paul's cock. Lauren added some more lubrication to her fingers, and had two moving in and out of Sara. Lauren then pulled on Dan's cock, and moved it to the entrance of Sara's asshole. From there, Dan took over, and gently pushed the head of his dick about a inch into Sara.

After getting use to the width of Dan's penis, Sara pushed back against him. Dan then pressed his cock a little bit more into Sara, and heard a little pop as he got past her ring. Sara felt a little uncomfortable pressure, but no pain. Not like the first time with that bastard Rick, she thought. She then pushed back again, and pressed down, opening herself up to Dan. Dan responded, moving gently a little more inside Sara. Paul lay there with Sara on top. She had now stopped rocking on him. Paul moved his hips upward from time to time, keeping himself hard and adding to Sara's excitement.

Dan looked down, and realized that he now had about three inches of his penis inside Sara's asshole. He then pulled almost out, and then moved slowly back in. Sara pressed down, and this opened her up for more of his dick. They repeated this in and out motion for the next ten minutes. Sara felt so full.

"How does it feel?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, it feels so intense, so full, I love it!"

Lauren said, "Paul, can you feel Dan's cock? Paul smiled at Lauren, and nodded.

Lauren then moved around to face Sara. She placed her butt on Paul's chest, and opened her legs to give Sara access to her pussy. Sara pulled down upon Paul, and moved her mouth so that she could eat Lauren. Before diving in, Sara said, "Go ahead Dan, start to fuck my ass!"

Dan proceeded to move in and out of Sara, with Paul getting into a rhythm. Soon the men were jointly fucking Sara. Meanwhile, Sara found that she could easily lick Lauren's pussy and clit. Paul was also licking Lauren's ass crack, and found that he could flick his tongue around her asshole. Dan and Paul started rocking Sara, who tried to maintain contact with Lauren. Sara felt her climax building inside, from her toes to her pussy and asshole. Before she knew it, she began to cum. She wanted the guys to stop, but another climax followed before she could say anything.

After the intense orgasm, Sara realized that her pussy had become too sensitive to continue. She asked Dan and Paul to stop, and let her recover. They remained deep inside her, until Lauren said, "If you don't mind, I would really like to have two dicks in me now."

Dan pulled out of Sara, and immediately went into the bathroom. Sara and Lauren got off of Paul. Dan came out of the bathroom, and said, "Decided to wash off, so that I could get into Lauren's pussy."

Lauren quickly spread lube on Paul's dick, while Sara lubricated her asshole. Paul continued to lie on his back, and Lauren turned around and lay on her back on top of Paul, and placed his cock in her asshole. Dan moved around and inserted his dick into Lauren's pussy.

Sara moved around, and began kissing Lauren. She also fondled Lauren's breasts and pulled on her nipples. Lauren's hands were stroking Sara's breasts and pussy.

The boys started to rock Lauren up and down, in and out. In about ten minutes, Lauren climaxed. This was too much for Paul, who then announced that he was going to cum in her ass. Dan continued to pound inside Lauren, and decided he would join the show. First Paul came, and then Dan, and Lauren hollered that she was climaxing again. This caused Sara to climax on Lauren's hand.

The fore-some took a break, and slipped on some wine. Sara then revealed to everyone that a threesome with two guys and a double penetration was her New Year's Resolution. They then continued, in several combinations, for several more hours.

About 4 am, Sara got off the bed and got dressed. She was worn out, and needed to drive home and get a few hours sleep before work. Though tired, Sara was extremely satisfied. She would long remember this night.

12