New Year's Revelation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did he do?" I asked and, to my surprise, she responded - "Well, nothing, at the time. He didn't even comment, but I knew he had seen a lot because of the expression on his face."

This was a very different version of events from the one I had heard not twenty minutes before and, at first, I was disappointed, but then I realised I would have to settle for Janet's version of anything she chose to tell me and, if she was a little unsure of revealing the ultimate truth at this stage, then it was up to me to build up her confidence until she trusted me completely. So I held my tongue and waited for her to continue, my hand gently stroking her breast.

"But the party in his flat was that night," she said," and he paid me a lot of attention. And, if you remember it, you probably remember that girl Linda you got so friendly with."

Of course, I realised, Janet thought I had seen her and Charlie, which was why she assumed I would recall the precise party. Now that she mentioned Linda, however, I did recall it - only too clearly. I never did find out who Linda was, but she was a tall blonde girl with a bottom you could have stacked a tea service on, and I had spent several slow waltzes with my hands cupped round her shapely bum, my cock leaving her in no doubt as to my opinion of her greatest asset. Later on, though, she latched on to Charlie's - single - cousin, and I lost track of her.

Mischievously, Janet's hand burrowed down to feel my cock - " I see you remember her, then," she laughed and I murmured, truthfully - " That's not her - it's you!"

"Well, it was definitely her that night," she retorted," and that was why I let Charlie keep on dancing with me - to get back at you. I didn't usually let him have more than one, because he always started trying to feel me up. Actually, to be honest, it wasn't just because of that. During our first dance together, as soon as we started dancing, he said - 'I knew you'd have nice nipples!' Honestly, Pete, it was the last thing I expected him to say - I thought he wouldn't mention it, since he hadn't said anything in the morning."

"Then he asked if I knew he had seen me - that morning - and I said I had wondered, and I had hoped he hadn't, but, inside, deep down, I was all wet and warm! Then he said he had thought of nothing else all day, and he came in close so that his hard-on was up against me and he dropped a hand to my bum to hold me against him."

"I looked round for you and you had both hands on that Linda girl's bum - and your eyes were shut!"

"Then Charlie whispered to me 'I can feel your breasts on my chest - they're lovely - they feel nearly as good as they look!' Then he asked if you liked them better than any other bit of me, and if you felt them a lot, and if you had felt them that morning - and if I liked having them felt! He looked straight at me when he asked if I liked having them felt - and I couldn't meet his eyes! I felt my face going red, and I was absolutely soaking - down there - and it was then that he put his hand on my breast - and squeezed it. And I suppose that was when you saw us . . . . ."

My disappointment was crushing. All this fuss about a single tit-squeeze in the middle of a dance at a party? After what I'd heard only a short time before - after I'd watched her stripped to the waist and sucked and fondled by someone she claimed to not even like!

"Is that it, then?" I muttered, unable to keep the regret out of my voice.

"Oh, no," she breathed, apparently unaware of my reaction. "But that was all that happened while we were dancing. Charlie had tried that before, but I had always knocked his hand away. But this time . . .. I didn't, and he steered me into the kitchen and shut the door behind us. Then he pushed me back against the kitchen door and kissed me. He put both his hands on my breasts and squeezed them through my blouse and bra, then he pulled my blouse out of my skirt, and felt the bare skin underneath."

"Of course, I kept telling him to stop, but the truth was that I had been thinking about what happened that morning, as well, on and off, and, well, I'd been pretty excited all day, knowing I'd be seeing him that night, so when he reached up under my blouse and undid my bra, I was desperate for him to touch my nipples - they were aching!"

"When he got my bra unfastened, he pulled my blouse and bra up to my shoulders, so he could have a good look - and I could see the expression on his face, which I hadn't seen in the morning! Actually, that was a bit disappointing, because he just stared at my breasts with a very serious expression on his face, then reached out and put his hands on them."

"He just held them for a second or two, then he took my nipples and rolled them between his finger and thumb. Then he squeezed both my breasts quite hard, to push my nipples out, then he bent his head and took one of them in his mouth and teased the tip of my nipple with his tongue. Well, you know how I like that when you do it, Pete - well, it's an extra thrill when it's a different tongue doing it, and I just leant back against the door and closed my eyes, enjoying it all."

"Then I felt someone push against the door and I pushed Charlie away, in a panic, and pulled my blouse back down and raced over to the sink. I just stood there, pretending to wash some glasses - I didn't even turn to see who it was who had come in. Then, after that, the kitchen filled up, and I sneaked out and went up to the bathroom and sorted myself out. And then I came back down and stuck with you the rest of the night!"

"Yes, I remember!" I said - and I did! The lovely Linda had gone off in search of pastures new, and it had occurred to me that Janet had decided to 'protect her investment' - i.e. me, by not only sticking around, but keeping me interested by behaving more sexily than she usually did when we were in company. In fact, I remembered, now, that we had left the party fairly early, and Janet had been half-naked by the time we reached our own flat!

Janet looked up at me, smiling. "Now, be honest, Pete - were you thinking about Linda's bum when you were feeling mine all the way up the stairs?" "I'll tell you that," I replied, "if you tell me whose hands you were thinking about when I felt your tits!"

She went quiet, again.

"Honestly, Pete," she said, eventually. "I know you don't mind, just now, because you're - well, randy, at the moment, but won't you feel jealous - or bitter - when you think about this to-morrow?"

"No," I replied, positively. "I feel that, at last, I'm beginning to find out about your sexuality, and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to do that. I'm so complex in that area, myself, and I had begun to think that you were so straightforward that things were almost becoming boring between us. I mean, you've got a great body and you're terrific in bed - physically - but, with me, imagination and fantasy play a big part, and that doesn't mean I think about other women all the time. I'm still sexually centred on you . . .. " I stopped, unsure how to go on. Then suddenly, I realised I had to be honest with her - well, up to a point.

"Actually," I said, "I didn't see Charlie feeling you that night - or any other night. I just took a chance and said that, in the hope it might start you talking - and I can't say how glad I am that I did! When you were describing what happened, it was the closest - and sexiest - I've felt to you in ages."

It was Janet's turn to fall silent, as my voice trailed off. After a little while, she laughed shakily, and blew out her cheeks. "Wow!" she said

"Wow - what?" I laughed.

"I'm just thinking about how much I'm going to be able to keep you . . . . . entertained, in future."

"You mean - with stories?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed. "You remember I said I loved having my . . .. breasts touched - ever since they began to grow?"

I nodded, my mouth drying as I anticipated what was coming.

"You remember that photo of me – the school one?"

It had to be the one in the sweater - Janet had been an early starter! The bulges in that tight grey sweater would have done credit to a Fifties film star. I didn't meet Janet till she was in her twenties, and living away from her home town, but a girl in my class had developed similarly at an early age and had become extremely popular with all the boys almost overnight! I nodded, wondering what was coming next.

"Well, about a fortnight after that was taken - that was the first time someone touched me - there!"

"Someone - a boy, presumably?"

"Well, sort of!" Janet laughed, a little nervously. "It was a Friday night, and I was coming home from Guides - Girl Guides - through the lane from the bus stop, and I met three boys from my school. I didn't know them well - they were actually in the year below me - but we stopped and chatted a bit and fooled around - then they pinched my beret and started throwing it between them as I tried to get it back."

"Then they started - oh, I don't know - sort of grabbing me each time I lunged at one of them to try to get it."

"I suppose I didn't really know what was going on, but I was really quite enjoying it, and, of course, they were younger than me, so I was quite confident I could handle them. Then, in one little wrestling-match with one of them, he started to tickle me. Well, that made me sort of helpless - you know how you are when you're being tickled - and the other two started, as well. Well, quite soon, I was rolling on the grass verge, more or less on my back, with the three of them kneeling beside me, tickling my ribs and so on."

"Then one of them touched my breast. I think it was an accident, because he snatched his hand away, at first, but then I felt it again a second or two later and it gave me a little squeeze before it went away again. The others must have seen it, because, suddenly, they weren't laughing so much, and they were only tickling me to keep me on the ground and their hands were touching my breasts more and more."

"And, although I knew they shouldn't be doing that, I wanted them to keep doing it, because - well, I suppose I was enjoying it! So I pretended to be a bit more helpless than I actually was - and I was still confident I could stop them when I wanted to, because they were younger than me! But, after a few minutes, they had forgotten about tickling me and all of their hands were trying to feel my breasts, and I started to panic a bit, and struggle, and tried to stand up."

"That was when they stopped pretending, and really started holding me down - and that was when I realised they could! One of them was practically kneeling on my shoulders, pressing them into the grass, and he told the others to unbutton my shirt! Well, I really wasn't ready for that, and I really started to struggle - but I didn't dare make a noise because I thought I'd be in trouble, too, if anyone came. Despite my wriggling about, they eventually got my buttons undone, all but the top one, behind my tie, but, of course, I had a bra on, and they didn't know how to undo it."

"The one at my head kept saying -'Come on, let's have a look', but the other two didn't have a clue, although they were really enjoying squeezing me through my bra and, despite being frightened, I was still getting a thrill from every touch. Then, suddenly, one of them produced a pocket-knife and started hacking desperately at the material between the two cups. I stopped wriggling about, for fear he'd cut me - and the funny thing is, the first thing I thought about was explaining to my mum how my bra had got cut in two."

"Then, quite suddenly, he cut through the last bit, and pulled the cups away. They all went quiet - all three of them - and just looked at my breasts. It was actually quite dark, but I could see their faces, so I'm sure they could see my . . .. my tits. And that was the first time my breasts were felt - and seen - by a boy!"

"Or boys!" I countered, my hands, once again, caressing the breasts in question, my erection pressing against Janet's thigh. "And did they touch them again - when they were naked?"

"Yes, they did," said Janet. "I couldn’t stop them. But I said I'd tell on them if they didn't let me go, now, and I think they weren't quite sure what to do next, anyway. I'm sure none of them had seen a girl's breasts, like that, before, and they were a bit shocked. There was one other thing, though - as I got to my feet, the one with the knife remembered he had a torch, as well, and they grabbed me again, when I was standing up and shone the light on me. They pulled my arms behind my back and shone the torch on my breasts, sticking out, but then the one holding my arms relaxed his grip so that he could get a better look, and I wriggled free and ran for it!"

"And how did you feel - afterwards?" I asked. "Like - when you were in bed, that night?"

"I know this probably sounds a bit silly," said Janet, "but I was - relieved, as much as anything. I mean, I didn't really know if boys would like my breasts until then and, even though they were quite young, I was glad they hadn't - well, laughed at them, when they actually saw them - bare."

"And, what else?"

"Oh, eventually, I began to think about how it felt when they were touching them, and that made me feel - well, you know!"

"Tell me!" I insisted.

“It made me - moist, and damp!" responded Janet, reluctantly.

"Where?"

"Between my legs", she whispered.

"Did you play with yourself?" I asked, my mind conjuring up pictures of her hand straying down to her slippery vulva, her fingers seeking out her sensitive spots . . . . .

"Yes!" she breathed.

"Did you come?"

"No," she replied. "I didn't know how to, then."

I sighed with pleasure and, as my hands closed round her breasts again, Janet jumped to her feet – "Come on," she said. "Let's get to bed."

I followed her, my mouth dry with anticipation, wondering what other secrets I was about to hear ...

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Please e-mail comments.

12