New Year's Rockin' Eve

Story Info
Aussie model and rapper boyfriend ring in the New Year.
1.2k words
12.2k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Brock Howard and Zoe Byrne finished their glasses of champagne and shared another kiss. It was 8:00pm on New Year's Eve, and the two laughed as they sat on the floor in front of her couch, empty Chinese-food boxes strewn next to both of them.

"Think next year will be even better than this one?" Brock asked, his deep voice pleasing Zoe's ear.

"I hope so," Zoe replied, the lilt of her Brisbane accent bringing pleasure to Brock's face, as well as his cock.

"Man, I'm gonna catch so much shit when they hear you on my album," Brock replied, jokingly shaking his head. Brock's next release, "Raging Bull II," the sequel to his Grammy-nominated debut, was scheduled to hit stores on March 15, and the Brooklyn rapper knew that putting last year's winner of "Australia's Next Top Model" on his album would be controversial, even though Zoe was quite talented on the mic.

"I know--I apologize in advance!" Zoe smiled. Brock loved looking at her sweet face and body: lightly tanned skin, long blonde hair down to her waist, sea-blue eyes, and the most beautiful dimples he had ever seen on a white girl.

Zoe loved the way Brock looked as well; he reminded her of a younger Taye Diggs with his flawless brown skin, dark eyes, perfect smile and bald head. Despite his tough image, Zoe knew that Brock was a sweetheart--and that he was as crazy about her as she was about him.

Brock put his arm around Zoe. "But you know I don't really care, right? You know I'd do anything for you."

"I know," Zoe replied, kissing his cheek.

"Zoe..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Brock," Zoe smiled, "you know the answer."

"Aw, man...c'mon, baby, tonight would be perfect! We could start the new year off right."

"I know, but..."

"OK. You know I don't want to pressure you."

"I know."

Brock and Zoe had yet to make love, and Zoe had always politely deferred whenever Brock raised the issue. She always had an excuse--it wasn't the right time, she didn't have enough energy, she wasn't in the mood--but in reality, she wanted to fuck him from the first time she met him. However, her mother, Jillian, had given her a friendly bit of advice the night before she moved to New York: "Make a man wait for you. Don't just give yourself to anybody. If he really wants you, he'll wait. Otherwise, he'll just take off because he wants a toy, and he'll find another one."

Zoe had made a few men wait, and just as her mum predicted, they took off after a few weeks. Brock had been with her for several months, and Zoe knew he was serious about her.

"Brock?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Do you...do you fantasize about me?"

"Every fucking night, baby, are you kidding me? You're the hottest woman in New York, and the hottest woman in Australia. I wanna make love to you so bad..."

Zoe smiled.

"Brock...I just need a little more time, is that OK?"

Brock sighed.

"Yes, it's OK."

"All right."

Zoe began playing with a strand of her long blonde hair, an act that she knew drove Brock wild.

"Brock?"

"Yeah?"

Zoe smirked. "When you, uh, fantasize about me...do you...do you look at my stuff on the Internet?"

"Hell fucking yeah, I can't lie. I can't tell you how many times I've jacked off to you."

"Oh!" Zoe replied, her blue eyes bulging. "So you have tissues and everything?"

"Yes, yes...I've done it 'til my hand is sore."

"Goddamn!"

"Yes...I...I want you so bad, baby..."

Zoe glanced at Brock's jeans. His very large cock was threatening to rip right through his zipper.

Zoe pressed a finger to her lips. "Brock..."

"Yeah, baby."

Zoe wanted to laugh: she couldn't believe she had brought this black man to the point of ultimate arousal.

"Could I...could I see you...you know..."

"You wanna see me jack off, baby?"

Zoe nodded. "Look, you can touch my tits while you do it, if that will really get you off..."

Zoe removed her pink sweatshirt and black Bonds bra, exposing her breasts to Brock. "Oh god," he murmured, his chocolate eyes bulging to Zoe's delight.

"Here, let me help you."

Zoe motioned for Brock to stand up, and she removed his blue hooded sweatshirt and T-shirt, exposing his muscular chest; she ran her hand down his six-pack, making him even more excited. She then loosened his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled down his black boxers, revealing his erect, thick black cock. It took every ounce of willpower in Zoe's body not to immediately kneel down to kiss, lick and suck her boyfriend's lovely penis.

Zoe placed Brock's right hand on her right breast; Brock's left hand wrapped around his cock, and he began to pump and groan furiously. Zoe found herself getting very excited as Brock masturbated to her; she noticed him staring intently at her pierced belly button as he played with himself, and imagined him splashing his cum onto her stomach.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum, OK?"

"Sure thing, honey," Brock gasped as he continued to pump away.

Zoe was impressed by the passion Brock was exhibiting, and wished she had a chance to see him jerk off earlier. She felt herself getting wet between her thighs, and knew that it would soon be time.

"I'm gonna cum, honey," Brock groaned.

"Hold on..."

Zoe grabbed Brock's left arm, pulling his hand away from his cock. She then knelt down and placed his big cock-head into her mouth, licking and sucking it while fondling his hairy balls. It wasn't long before she tasted his cum; Brock let out a mighty groan as he spurted his cream into his beautiful Australian girlfriend's mouth.

Zoe flashed a semen-stained smile. "Brock?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready, honey."

"Oh God," he replied. "I've wanted to hear that for so long!"

Zoe grabbed Brock by his manhood and led him to her bed. Her pussy grew even wetter as she looked at the visual contrast of this large, muscular black man surrounded by her white bedsheets, kissing her tanned white body. Brock was quite the verbal lover, and as he kissed her neck, shoulders, breasts, arms, stomach and thighs, he kept saying how beautiful she was, how cute she was, how pretty she was, how lovely she was. At one point, she heard him mutter, "I love white girls!" and smiled at the thought of Brock living out all his fantasies with her. She knew she was living out her fantasies about sexy black guys with him, too.

Zoe loved the sensation of Brock's tongue on her pussy; the only thing that pleased her even more was the feeling of Brock's cock inside of her. When Brock came, his body shook with the force of a minor earthquake; the feeling of Brock cumming inside of her was beyond anything she had ever imagined, and she hoped that if she became pregnant, her conservative and traditional mum Jillian wouldn't mind having a naturally tanned grandson or granddaughter. After all, the baby's father would be a man who wanted to be with Zoe more than anything in the world--a man who was willing to wait to have her.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories