New Year's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

"God." I whispered as she stepped from the dress, leaving her black high heels on, her hands moving now to the tiny black thong. She licked her lips like a hungry animal as she pushed the thong panty down over her hips, the tiny strings rolling slightly as she pushed, the almost non-existent panty falling down her legs.

"Mmmmmm you like what you see?" she cooed softly as she reached for my surprisingly hardening cock. "That's what I like about young men. They're like energizer bunnies. They keep going and going and going." She tugged gently on my cock, stroking her hand along my shaft to coax me even harder as she reached for one of my hands with hers. She tugged my hand, her's still stroking my cock as I followed her around to the back sofa. She lifted herself off the carpet with one hand and pulled gently on my cock as she spread her legs wide before me. She reached around me with her legs, hooking her heels on my ass and pulling me toward her as she guided my cock to her completely shaved pussy.

I watched her rub my head up and down her sopping wet slit and then let go of me as she pulled with her heels, easing me toward her, my cock slipping easily into her hot wet pussy. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her chest, placing one hand on each of her huge tits, her rock hard nipples pressing to my palms.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes. I didn't think I was going to get fucked tonight." She moaned softly as my hips started to slide in and out, almost of their own will. "That's it. Fuck my pussy!"

I squeezed and massaged her tits with my hands as I pumped my hips back and forth, her high heels pressed against my ass to help pull me fully into her, her hands clasped behind my neck to support her as she sat on the back of the sofa. In and out I stroked, feeling her pussy clench around me as she closed her eyes and focused her attentions on my cock.

"That's it. God damn what a cock. Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy until you come. I want to feel you squirt your cum deep inside me!" she moaned. "Ohhhhh god yes. Such a cock. It feels like you're driving it all the way into my stomach it's so long and fat!" she breathed softly, her body giving little jerks and twitches each time I slammed the base of my cock into her exposed clit. In and out I stroked, driving her orgasm higher and, much to my surprise, my own orgasm closer to a third shot. "Oh yeah. That's it. Just keep fucking me like that! Soooooooo god damn fucking good! Just keep pounding my hot little cunt with that big fat cock!" she moaned louder. "I think I'm going to come."

"SHIT!" she cried suddenly, her whole body jerking and shaking as her pussy clamped around my hard shaft.

"UH GOD!" I grunted as her rippling pussy muscles tried to pull me deeper into her, stroking me, practically milking my cock. I stared at her tits in my hands as my body bucked, pumping a shot of cum up into her spasming pussy, drawing a cry of pleasure from her.

"That's it. Fill my hot cunt with your fuck juice!" She cried loudly, throwing her head back and arching her back to push herself down harder on my cock, her heels pulling me tighter to her ass and pussy.

"Oh damn." I panted as my cock started to soften inside her, my brain starting to realize that I'd just fucked the shit out Mandy's mom.

"You can say that again. Ohhhhhhh damn yes!" she moaned softly as she tilted her head back up and looked at me lustfully. "Oh yeah. That was damn good!" s he said softly. "I hope you fucked my daughter at least half as good as you just fucked me!" she said with a grin, still holding me deep inside her.

She slowly released me as my cock softened and then let me slip from her, a gush of our cum leaking from her pussy as she slipped off the sofa back. She mumbled something I couldn't quite make out as she walked unsteadily toward her bedroom, leaving me along in the living room.

I stepped around and dropped onto the sofa, practically in shock. My mind swirled as I thought about Mandy and what she must have been thinking at that moment. I closed my eyes and that was pretty much the last thing I remembered.

I woke up in the morning, the sun starting to shine in the sliding door in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and pushed the blanket down my chest as I groaned. "God what a dream" I mumbled as I pushed the blanket the rest of the way off of me. "Ohhhhhh shit." I swore under my breath. "What the fuck did I do?" I looked at my watch and saw it was only a bit past seven and hoped no one else was up yet. I didn't particularly have anywhere to be, but I wasn't sure staying here was the best choice. I looked around for my clothes and was surprised to find that my clothes were all missing from the floor, but so were Mandy's and if my mind remembered correctly, Mrs Eckerson's dress.

I shook off the fuzzy headed feeling of way too much to drink the night before and headed down the hall, still naked, for the bathroom. I'd spent the night before on a few occasions, so I was more than familiar with where to find towels and such. I really needed a shower and as long as I didn't mind smelling like girly body soap, I figured I might as well get cleaned up. Being naked is one thing, but walking around smelling of sex is quite another.

I took care of business, flushed and climbed into the shower, letting the hot water cascade over me while I let my mind try to sort out the night before. I was most definitely drunk, and based on how I smelled, I was pretty sure that I had in fact had sex with Mandy. What left me confused was the memory of having sex with her mom too. That just didn't add up, and I was about to conclude it was an alcohol induced fantasy when the bathroom door opened. A very sexy and naked young woman stepped into the bathroom, walked straight toward the shower stall, slid the glass door open and stepped in.

"Morning Eric," Mandy said, stepping toward me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Morning Mandy." I answered, my arms circling her waist as she stepped her body against mine.

"So, I guess we need to fuck...I mean talk." She said, blushing.

"Freudian slip?" I chuckled.

"Maybe. I woke up horney as hell, smelling like I'd been well fucked with dried cum all over my chest. How do you suppose that happened?"

"Yeah, well, we were both pretty drunk." I answered, feeling my cock hardening and pressing against her trimmed bush and between her legs.

"Not so drunk I don't remember having sex with you. Seems to me we talked about friends with benefits. Still good with that?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I answered as she stepped her legs apart slightly to allow my hardening shaft room to slip between them.

"Good because I could really use some benefits just now." She said, lifting herself on her tip toes to bring her lips to mine. "Fuck me!" she whispered before pressing her hot wet lips to mine, her hot breath breathing into my mouth as her tongue teased mine.

The shower wasn't the most romantic place to have sex, but then I don't think romance was on the menu. Sexual satisfaction seemed to be paramount. I reached down to lift her by her ass, picking her petite form up, her legs wrapping around my body. She squeezed her legs and used them against my hips to help me lift herself up as I shifted one hand to my cock to guide me to her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhh yeah. Right there." She whispered as she eased her grip with her legs and let some of her weight down on my engorged head. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she moaned as my cock pushed into her, penetrating deep into her. Between her legs wrapped around my hips and my hands lifting her ass, we stood in the cascading water and slowly screwed, her body sliding up and down my shaft, her tunnel teasing every inch of my shaft. She lifted until she nearly came off my cock and let it slip from her, after which she dropped quickly down, griding her clit into the base of my cock. "God yes. Feels every bit as good as last night." She mumbled as I helped bounce her up and down my shaft.

"God you feel good." I groaned, feeling her pussy stroke my cock, her tight tunnel gripping me and resisting each push and pull of my shaft inside her. Up and down she bounced, her breathing becoming more ragged as she grew closer and closer to climax, my own sneaking closer as well.

"Fuck. Gonna come!" she moaned quietly, bouncing slightly faster. "gonna come...oh god. Yes...YES!" she said, her voice growing from a gentle moan almost to a scream of pleasure with the final yes. She gripped my waist hard, making it impossible for me to lift her as her pussy contracted and spasmed around me. Her tits were practically in my face, as she squeezed me to her, her hips rocking slightly to grind her clit into the base of my cock. Her legs trembled as they squeezed me, her panting rubbing the tops of her sexy tits into my face.

"Fuck. I'm gonna come." I grunted, trying to hold back as I had the night before, at her request."

"Ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck!" she groaned as she shuddered on my engorged cock.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my body, unable to hold back any longer, jerked, spewing cum up into her clenching pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed, not in anger or fear, but in pure raw pleasure as my surging cock pumped shot after shot of cum into her.

"Sorry," I whispered as I held her trembling body against mine, her legs still wrapped tightly around me, her arms pulling my face tightly to her chest.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay." She moaned, making no move to let me remove my still twitching cock from her pussy.

"I hope." I whispered.

"It will. Trust me." She whispered back. "Just enjoy the sensations. I know I am."

I held her and moved her under the hot water and let it cascade down our bodies for several more seconds before she released her legs and slid down my body, my softening dick slipping from her body as she did. She pushed the shower door open, stepped to the sink and opened the vanity below it, drawing out a small bottle. She stepped back onto the shower, took the top off the bottle and squatted down, stuffing the end of the bottle into her spread pussy and emptying its contents into herself. She looked up at me and grinned as the liquid came back out, carrying with it most of the cum I had deposited. "That should take care of most of those little buggers." She said as she stood up.

"Yeah, I suppose." I said hopefully, not sure how much that really prevented pregnancy.

"Now. We have a problem, you and I." she said, stepping back to me and wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my head down so she could look into my eyes.

"We do?"

"Oh yeah. We seriously do." She said quietly. "My mother."

"Ohhhhh shit." I groaned quietly. "I'm sorry. I mean I didn't... wasn't...hadn't...oh shit." I mumbled.

"Don't worry. She told me about last night. I'm not particularly upset, just surprised."

"Yeah. I didn't mean to..." I started to apologize.

"Not you silly. Her. You were just doing what guys do. I can't blame you for that. Besides, we're just friends, right? Not like you can't fuck anyone you want." She said with a little shake of her head.

"Yeah, but...you're not weirded out or upset that I had sex with you and your mom?" I asked a little confused.

"Oh, not last night, no. We were all a bit drunk, apparently including my mother. No, last night was completely understandable, and if she doesn't mind having you after I have, well...what can I say? Even my mom needs a good fuck once in a while."

"Okay. so we're good then. And this...you and me... staying friends and maybe occasionally..." I said.

"Oh yeah. We're good. But don't expect occasionally. I suddenly have a rather hearty appetite for your cock. As long as you're good with it, I plan on getting it into me as much as you're willing to put it there."

"I can live with that." I answered with a grin.

"Good. Now... the second half of our problem."

"What second half? I thought we just worked out that we were good."

"Oh we are. But, well, my mom and I have been living alone, without my dad, for...well years. Personally he was a cheap shit cheater, or at least that's what my mom calls him, when she's trying to be polite. No, if I know my mom half as good as I think I do, you can expect more...um...attempts to seduce you. To get into your pants, so to speak."

"Oh god." I groaned.

"Tell me. Honest. Do you think my mother is sexy looking?" she asked, her face clearly serious as she stared into my eyes.

"Yeah. She's damn good looking for her age."

"Did you think she was sexy last night, when you were fucking her?"

"Yeah." I said with a shrug. "Where's this going?"

"Well. I just want to let you know, that if you wanna fuck her once in a while, that's fine with me too. I mean it'll make my life a lot easier if she gets some every once in a while and I don't have to worry about who she's getting it from, do I?"

"Wait a minute. You're telling me, you wanna fuck me...a lot, no emotional strings attached. AND you want me to let your mom seduce me and fuck her too?"

"Yeah. That's pretty much what I'm saying." She said with a grin. "Now don't tell me you're going to turn down a benefits package like that!"

I looked at her to make sure she was serious and then shook my head. "No, I'm not going to turn that down. Maybe she can teach me a few tricks to use on you. I've only had a couple girlfriends and I wouldn't call any of them particularly experienced." I chuckled.

"Good. I'm glad you agree." She said letting go of my neck. "Stay here." She said as she stepped out of the shower. She grabbed the towel from the rack and wrapped it around herself before stepping to the door and opening it. She walked out and closed it behind herself. A few moments it opened and to my surprise, she didn't come back in, but Mrs Eckerson stepped in, still as naked as the night before.

"Good morning Eric." She said sweetly as she stepped into the shower. "I take it my daughter has talked to you and we're good, you and I?"

"I guess so Mrs E."

"Might as well call me Vanessa. Since we're fucking each other now." She said with a grin. "Now do you wanna fuck me in the shower or would you like someplace else?"

"I dunno. Where did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm game for damn near anywhere. The bedroom, the living room, the kitchen counter, the back seat of a car, a movie theater, a store dressing room, when it warms up, outside... Wherever your little heart desires. You just let me know what turns you on and I'll try to accommodate it." She said as she stepped closer and reached for my cock with both hands. "Now, let's see if we can get mister happy here all hard again." She whispered, squeezing her tits together with her arms as she teased my cock, her chest pushing against mine and rubbing her nipples on my chest as she leaned her lips to mine. "God this is going to be so fun." She whispered into my mouth with her lips practically touching mine.

To be continued???

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers
12