New York City Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at his face again, she wished now she’d sucked him off a bit before applying the lubricant. Too late for now - maybe later. She did pump his hardened prick several times however, and brought forth a few more pulse’s of his ready member. When she rose, she looked again to Randy for instructions, as if she had performed what he had asked.

“No, no, this is all wrong. You are not done yet, young lady,” He admonished. “Come with me.”

Randy held her hand and brought her over to the cushioned chair on the other side of the bed. He let her go and pulled the chair over to the bed’s far corner, more or less facing her husband. Then he guided her into the chair, still clad in her pantyhose and heels and nothing else, and told her, “I am going to be watching you, just as he is.” He indicated Mick.

Walking back around the foot of the bed, he then reached over and pulled up on Mick’s hips, a motion that Mick helped by bringing his knees up beneath him. It was a high bed, one with a substantial box spring beneath that raised the mattress a foot above normal. This would work exceptionally well in Randy’s favor, for he then pushed Mick’s head down on the mattress, and pulled his butt back and down to his heels. Mick was in a fetal position, with his ass exposed and pointed straight back at Randy’s groin.

Looking over at Althea, they both quickly noticed she was already massaging her cunt with one hand inside her hose, while massaging a tit with her other hand. Her lower jaw had dropped sufficiently to open her lips and her expression was one of anticipation combined with animal lust.

Randy looked once more at the man beneath his erected dick. He was about to do something he’d never done before, and it wasn’t all that easy to make that leap. He’d never had fantasies of fucking a guy, or being fucked by one. He had enjoyed fucking himself up the ass with a dildo, even one of those oversized catalog versions, but never, never had he dreamed of pushing his cock up some guy’s ass, or having one do the same to him, and yet….

“What’s the matter, Dad?’ Mick said into the mattress and sheets. His tone was a cross between a question and a tease, as if Randy were chickening out. He wiggled his ass in defiance.

SLAP! Randy didn’t know where it came from, but his hand swung and slapped Mick on the ass. At the same time, Randy looked at the offended man’s wife, and saw that her eyes opened in surprise, but her hands if anything, were more busy than before. In fact, she right then pulled down the waist of her pantyhose to show Randy her shaved and slippery lipped pussy!

He groaned at the brazen action and looked back at the young manslut before him. Slowly, he pushed up against the slut’s ass, with one hand guiding the tip of his cock right to the puckered opening. This was it.

He looked again at the hot and squirming girlslut in the overstuffed chair. She was loving this and wanted more. He looked down at the manslut on the bed, just as he wiggled his ass again in anticipation. Randy hesitated no further. With a firm but short shove, he forced the head of his cock inside a man’s ass for the first time in his life.

“AWWWE!” Mick moaned, causing some alarm to Randy until he added, “YES! Fuck me Daddy!”

Randy’s eyes opened wide and he looked over at Althea. She was vigorously fingering her clit with one hand and trying desperately to fuck both her asshole and her pussy with various fingers of her other. She was sure to cum any second. Randy looked back down and the man meat below and grabbed Mick’s hips. As if choreographed and practiced many times, Randy shoved when Mick pushed back and the older man’s rock hard cock was buried to the hilt in the young man’s ass in one plunging push. Groans emitted from both of them, groans of pleasure, years in coming. There was no question both men were for that moment deep in the middle of a lustful abyss.

Chapter Six

Althea heard and saw the satisfaction on her husband’s face. She could almost feel the man’s cock up her own ass as she tried desperately to simulate the same action for herself. She loved it when her husband took her there, especially when he’d leave a dildo up her pussy and then mount her from behind.

She also loved fucking her husband up the ass with her strap on. She got her own rush out of playing the male role at such times, but the dream had always been to see her husband taken by a real man. She’d buckle the strap on tightly against her so she could work it in and out of him with more precision, and more force. Sometimes she’d take the time to tie an extra line from the base of the plastic cock, under her crotch and back up to the waist belt in back, just to ensure that when she withdrew from her husband’s brutalized hole, the cock would follow her movement exactly. Mick especially loved this control for it maximized the sensations his wife could administer, leaving him fulfilled unlike any other thing they did.

The action before Althea right now was something else however, seeing her husband fucked in the ass by another man. She looked at Randy’s body as it pumped its meated bone in and out of her husband’s ass, watched his back arch, his head fall back, how his hips moved. She wanted to study every nuance of his movement so she could mimic the same action at future dates with her strap on.

Mick was forcefully pumping back and forth against the man now, desperate to take more and more of his cock inside him. He refrained from clutching his hanging cock, pulsing as it was back and forth in heat, so he could continue to concentrate on just the sensations of a man up his ass.

It was everything he’d dreamed of, and more. He thought he’d expected to feel the contact at his sphincter muscle, but never more than a distant sensation inside him. On the contrary, the hot log of meat in his ass was stretching his innards every inch of its length. Even more important, he suddenly concluded when trying to figure what else was causing such greater pleasure than a dildo or his wife’s strap on, was the heat. That was the big difference! The heat of the man’s cock was adding immensely to his ability to feel it, where it was, its coming and going, the pleasure it brought. Suddenly he wondered. If the heat of the man’s dick was that stimulating, just what was it going to be like when the man came in his ass?

Althea could not take much more of this. She was going to cum, but didn’t want to do so alone. “Fuck him Randy, and make him cum! Now!” She screamed as the first signs of her own orgasm began to show in her trembling. She kicked her high heeled feet slightly, pushing the bed, reminding the men she was not only there, but watching their lewd act, and waiting right now for them to explode.

Randy suddenly slapped Mick’s ass with another crack that brought them all to silent stillness. He thought maybe he’d gone too far. He was about to ask just that, when Mick’s ass wiggled back and forth, and then withdrew and pushed back with a vengeance greater than before. “Fuck me, you son of a bitch! Fuck my ass! YES!”

Althea commanded, “You heard the man, fuck him! NOW! He’s ready!”

She obviously knew her man’s signs of impending orgasm better than he did, so Randy began to pump the now slick and smooth tunnel with his cock, rhythmically at first, and then with abandon as he occasionally enhanced the action with another slap on one cheek or the other. Althea began to writhe on the chair and bed, groaning and speaking unintelligible words, but making sure they knew she was watching by moving the bed with her feet.

Mick began to moan and then speak mostly coherent words, “Oh yes… fuck me bad, man, take me, cum in me and make me cum…” He continued while Randy’s own juices boiled up inside him.

“Here it comes you little slut.” Randy threatened, “Here comes your reward now. Here!” He couldn’t speak anymore for his loins struck hard against Mick’s ass and burst forth with perhaps the largest and most violent orgasm he could remember. He held onto Mick’s hips as if he were riding him through the sky, holding on and steering at the same time. He used the anchoring grip to pull the boy’s ass up into his groin to make total contact with his middle in a circle with the circumference crossing his balls, thighs, hips and stomach. The heat generated by the resulting enclosed area of contact was intense, driving both of them to even greater heights of sensation and pleasure. Even Mick’s free-swinging cock erupted, and spewed cum all over the sheets on that corner of the bed. Timed just right on once such spurt, his cock had swung back and shot its load down the right leg of Randy.

Althea saw this and leapt from her chair, diving to her knees and bent down to put her tongue on the cum dripping down’s Randy’s leg. She caught every drop and felt so hot about licking her husband’s cum off another man’s leg she couldn’t help but stand up behind him and slide her hands up the insides of his thighs. She savored the cum before swallowing it, but managed, moving around beside the pair of men, to reach one hand through the back of Randy’s legs, and one through from the front of her husband’s.

Hugging the two men’s legs from that side, she began to fondle their balls, a pair in each hand, and she felt and heard both of them churn yet another blast or two of sperm, Randy up her husband’s ass and Mickey on her arm. Acting quickly, and with a slight guidance from her hand on its ball sac, she managed to turn her husband’s cock just enough for her to catch the last two blasts of cum from his dick in her mouth. Each time she reflexively squeezed both men’s sacs, she also caused Randy to spew yet another burst or two up her husband’s ass.

She managed to smile, even as she sucked the tip of Mick’s cock. This was it. This was what she had asked for, what she had wanted all along, and more. Suddenly she was fondly grateful, even affectionately appreciative of this new man in their lives. He had asked for nothing, had done exactly as they had asked, and even enjoyed it while he did. Althea saw one of Mick’s hands come back from his cheeks and cover one of Randy’s hands on his hip. The touch was obvious, one man thanking another. Randy responded by pulling gently back on Mick’s hips. Althea gently squeezed both their sacs in recognition of their bonding, as well as their performance above and beyond anything she could have imagined.

Not a word was said as they remained that way for some time. Outside, as black as the night was to be in Manhattan, with literally millions of people walking home or sleeping in their offices, scrounging for news, candles or even a phone call, the entire world knew nothing of the three in this room who had just lit up an entirely new world together.

Stay tuned for Part Two...