New York Flip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew caught sight of his uncle as he neared the table and sprang up, closing the distance quickly and giving him a completely unselfconscious bear hug. They finished the hug with the mutual back slap that guys do - and Drew began to introduce Nick around the table. Drew's friends were all fraternity buddies from his undergrad days at Yale, and the women were all work colleagues out on the town together. Nick took one of the two empty chairs, while Drew's blonde explained that their boss, whom they all seemed to worship, was in the Ladies Room.

Motioning to Alexa, the new Ukrainian cocktail waitress, Nick asked her to bring the table another round, and get him a glass of sparkling water with lime. He rarely drank at his own lounges these days.

Nick would have liked to talk more privately with Drew - but he could see that his nephew was fairly smitten with the blonde - Allison was her name. He thought she looked familiar, and knew she must have been from one of the Upper East Side clans that he and Ellie have known since childhood. He'd always found it amazing that this rarefied crowd generally found each other so easily. It was like pattern recognition.

He was thinking about slipping away and telling Drew to call him in the morning. The press of business that had been waiting two weeks was silently calling to Nick, and he really just wanted to retreat to his office and get some things done.

Allison began to call out excitedly, looking at a point over Nick's right shoulder. He turned and saw an impressive redhead walking toward the table. She was like a human version of Jessica Rabbit - zaftig, but gorgeous. She had an absolutely beautiful face, classically formed with large green eyes and lovely pouty lips. Her clothing was very simple and elegant - rather Chanel in style - but her hair was a wild cascade of coppery curls. The words "fire and ice" flashed into his mind. Nick could see that she'd schooled her face into a serene expression, but there was a slight tightness to her jaw, so he sensed that she was irritated underneath. He found that intriguing.

As Allison made the introductions, Nick automatically stood to pull out a chair for her. She barely registered his presence, which for some reason vaguely annoyed him. She never made eye contact with him, and her politely detached 'thank you' was fairly dismissive. It made him realize that she viewed him as just one of the boys with Drew.

Nick thought she smelled heavenly; it was a scent that was new to him - like citrus, verbena and sandalwood spices mixed together. He found his eyes traveling over her voluptuous body. She asked about one of the girls that had walked away with one of Drew's friends. Her voice was deep and a little husky and showed no discernible regional accent. Nick was put in mind of the smart, smooth female voices one hears on Public Radio.

Women weren't usually this indifferent. It stung his ego more than he liked to admit. He felt a strong desire to make her focus on him. In fact, he wanted to make this warrior princess submit to him, if he was being honest with himself. He'd forgotten all about the work that awaited him upstairs.

Though he wanted to grab her by that sexy hair, he contented himself with draping his arm across the back of her chair as he leaned in to ask her what she was drinking. Being this close to her white, smooth skin was almost intoxicating. She was startled by his question, and when she leaned back to look at Nick, her back made contact with his arm for a fraction of a second. She flinched away from him as if he'd bitten her. Not a bad idea, he thought. He pointedly looked at his arm and then into her eyes, to show her that he'd noted and understood her reaction.

As she looked fully into his face for the first time, he saw the tiniest spark of interest in her emerald eyes. She scanned him - her gaze moving over his face - taking him in. Her full lips parted slightly - her face a mere inches away from his. She seemed confused suddenly and had still not answered his query. He wanted to crush those soft, vulnerable lips.

Nick couldn't resist smiling. Gotcha, he thought. He reiterated his question, enjoying her consternation. Just then, she seemed to recover. A coy shutter was drawn down over her unguarded expression and she joined his game, as if lobbing the ball back over the net.

"It's a New York Flip." She said, her voice like dark honey. He saw her drink from the small martini glass, liking the way her mouth looked. The cocktail made her lips wet, and when she smiled at him, her perfect white teeth flashed briefly.

"Want a taste?" she asked seductively. Nick felt his cock jump in his pants. Yeah I do, he thought. I want to taste every bit of you, sexy bitch. I'd like to put my tongue all over your body...

She put a girlish expression on her face, teasing him, and offered him her glass. Nick put his hand over hers, and pulled her hand toward him as he sipped from her drink. He saw her eyes narrow at this - she clearly liked to play as much as he did. Her chest began to rise and fall a bit faster - which made her luscious breasts even more fetching. Nick could discern a lace pattern beneath the smooth silk of her blouse. She even wore pretty underwear. He wanted to tear it from her body.

She asked him if he liked it - and he gave her a double entendre for a response in kind. Then suddenly, she closed up and turned away, saying something non-committal about having to order him one.

Nick was mystified. Surely, they'd connected. He knew it was not his imagination. Yet she seemed determined to chill him out suddenly, pretending to focus on her staff. The one called Amy appeared at that moment with one of Drew's friends, and three of the couples went off to go dance. He wasn't sure what had just happened. It's like Maggie was somehow angry. Was she a psycho or something? Had he done something to piss her off? She wasn't getting off that easily, he decided.

He saw Maggie sigh as she sipped her cocktail. She stared into the bottom of the glass with a melancholy look on her face. Alexa returned with a round of drinks for the table, including another New York Flip for Maggie.

"Oh really? Another round; who ordered these?" Maggie seemed slightly annoyed as she posed the question to Alexa.

The waitress looked straight at Nick, smiling, and told her it was Mr. Sinclair.

Maggie's eyebrows arched up questioningly. She seemed about to speak, when Nick interrupted.

"That's me." He said. She turned to him, her expression a little astonished.

"In case you were wondering..." He added. "So, Maggie, tell me about yourself."

Just then, Nick heard glass breaking over by the party that Mustang, the modeling agency, was hosting. Nick caught Brett's attention - giving him a meaningful look. Brett nodded in response and made his way over. Nick then turned and gave Perry - the "cooler" who sat by the entrance, the sign to go check out the situation. The last party Mustang had at his place had devolved into a cat fight, with two 85 lb girls trying to pull each other's hair out over the same photographer - whom they'd found out they were both fucking. It got pretty messy and they had to pay off a few paparazzi afterwards. Nick looked at the time - it was only 1PM. The agency had booked the table with bottle service until 2, so he couldn't toss them out yet.

"Listen, I'm sorry." Maggie said. He badly wanted to turn his attention back to this sexy creature. He saw that Brett seemed to have everything under control, so he began to relax a bit.

"What do you mean? Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"All the beautiful girls are occupied, and you're stuck here with me. I'm sorry. I bet that never happens to you."

Nick was not sure if she was fishing for a compliment, or if she was actually serious. Not yet sure how to react, he smiled at her as he tried to read her face.

"Oh, but you're a beautiful woman, Maggie." He paused to see if this is what she wanted to hear. He realized that she wasn't fishing when she seemed to become even more annoyed by this statement.

She laughed rather sarcastically, shaking her head, and knocked back her drink in one swallow. Nick was fascinated. Was it possible that she really did not know how gorgeous she was? What manner of asshole had burned her so badly that she felt insecure? Nick wished he knew who the guy was, so he could break his nose, or shake his hand - he wasn't sure which.

"Did I say something funny?" He gently put his hand on her shoulder. Almost without meaning to, his hand slid down her back. Her skin felt warm and firm under his palm. For a moment, she looked as if that was melting the ice. He saw her close her eyes for a moment. He resolved to lean in and kiss her full lips once she looked at him again.

Suddenly, she stiffened and drew herself up. When she turned, her eyes were angry - but there was something else lurking there - excitement and fear, perhaps. Nick realized that he'd mistaken fire for ice. Then she let him have it with both barrels.

Maggie, her low voice quivering just slightly, launched into a little speech about how she knew who she was and she wasn't his type. She implied that he was just patronizing her because he was bored. She seemed to think he was a player who preyed upon "beautiful idiots and cougars", as she put it, and suggested he stick with them. Then she winked at him and thanked him for the drink, before rising up out of her chair and walking away toward the bar.

He stared at her ass and legs as she walked away, seemingly in no hurry, her hips swaying slightly. She's magnificent, he thought. He was going to enjoy making her orgasm until she screamed. He hadn't been this turned on by a woman in years. Nick realized that he was partially aroused, and they hadn't even kissed yet. He needed to sit for a moment for his erection to dissipate. He sipped his sparkling water while he watched Maggie's progress toward the bar. As she leaned over, Brett noticed her instantly and rushed over to get her order. When she leaned forward, he saw his bartender look down her blouse with appreciation. Nick felt something akin to jealousy - a feeling pretty foreign to him.

Something Maggie said to Brett caused him to look toward Nick. As he did, Nick nodded almost imperceptibly - essentially letting Brett know that she was his. He smiled and turned away to go mix a cocktail. As Nick looked back at Maggie, she was staring straight ahead, deliberately trying to ignore him, but he could tell she knew he was watching her. Then a naughty little smile broke across her full lips and she laughed to herself, as she stood alone at the bar.

That was it. Nick rose from the table and walked purposefully toward her. Maggie refused to look at him until he was standing right next to her, his body inches from hers. He rested the right side of his body against the bar so he could stare straight down at her. Finally, she turned slightly toward him and slowly looked up into his face. She had to tilt her head back, because Nick was so much taller.

As her eyes made contact with his, the slight smile that had remained on her face since he saw her laughing was still tugging at the corners of her generous mouth. Maggie seemed to be waiting for Nick to say something.

"You don't know anything about me." Nick said calmly. "And you certainly don't know what kind of women I sleep with or what I find attractive." His words sounded slightly menacing, but his manner was sexual, rather than aggressive.

The smile still played about her lips. She continued to regard him, as she seemed to digest his words.

"You know what? You're right. My apologies. That was presumptuous and rude of me."

"Apology accepted." Nick searched her eyes for a moment, and then added: "Can I just do one thing?"

Maggie looked at him quizzically, and after a moment's hesitation, she nodded and said "sure."

Before she knew what was happening or could react, Nick had grabbed a handful of her hair and leaned down, crushing her lips with his. She automatically put her hands up on his broad, strong chest, but she didn't push him away. After a couple of seconds, she began to respond to his kiss with some of the barely repressed fire he'd glimpsed earlier.

As they pulled away from one another, it took a moment for Maggie to open her eyes. She looked up at him wonderingly. His eyes were heavy-lidded as he stared down into her lovely face. He gently released her hair, rubbing one thumb across her lower lip.

"Come with me." It was a demand, rather than a request. It didn't occur to her to resist. She took the hand he offered and followed him toward a large door that was marked "employees only".

Their Story:

When they stepped through the door, Maggie followed Nick up a set of stairs. The lighting was dim, so Maggie slid one hand along the railing, while still clinging to Nick's large, strong hand with the other. He looked back at her from time to time, solicitous of her progress in her high heels. They reached a landing and he slipped a key out of his pocket and unlocked the padded door. Maggie gasped slightly, and he looked back at her.

"This is your bar?" She asked. He laughed, frowning at her.

"Did you think I was just another customer?" He asked. This seemed to amuse him. Maggie suddenly realized why he'd looked so familiar. About a year ago, she'd read an article that City Magazine had written about Nick and his growing array of hip lounges.

He walked through the door, snapping a light switch by the wall. Dim, soft lighting revealed a very elegant office. Maggie followed him in and looked around appreciatively. When he closed the door behind them, the sounds from the lounge below faded away to a distant noise, like someone had turned the volume way down. Only the percussion could be felt through the floor, which was marble tile, covered in thick flokati area rugs. She noticed a large leather sofa, bookshelves, and a big antique desk. Along one wall were a row of flat screen monitors showing a live feed of the lounge below, and a brand new stylish PC.

Maggie didn't have time to look at anything else, because just then, Nick's arms wrapped around her from behind and she was pulled roughly back against his hard body. He buried his face in her neck, and he reveled in her scent as he trailed kisses down her milky skin. She moaned as he pushed aside the collar of her blouse and his teeth nipped lightly into her shoulder.

Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to claim his mouth. His arms tightened around her until she was so pressed into his body she could barely breathe. His mouth forced hers open and his tongue plunged inside, toying with hers. She slid her fingers up into his hair, and she ran kisses down his chin and down the front of his throat. Maggie pressed her breasts into his chest, smiling as she heard him groan with excitement as she moved back up and gently sank her teeth into his lower lip.

Nick scooped her up into his arms, and then slowly sank down onto his knees, laying her gently on the rug. He straddled her, took hold of both of her wrists and pressed them into the floor above her head. Her chest was heaving. She was very excited and she could feel that her panties were soaked. Nick had her at his mercy. She hoped he wouldn't show her any.

He gazed down at her, red hair splayed out wildly against the stark white rug. Her eyes were shining with sexual excitement, and her lips were red and full from all the rough kissing. He could tell she liked being restrained in this way. He'd never seen a woman look so beautiful.

"Maggie, I meant what I said downstairs when I told you you're beautiful. It's crazy to me that you think you're not. I haven't wanted anyone this much in years. It was all I could do to not throw you to the floor down there and just ravish you."

"What's stopping you now?" She taunted breathlessly.

He groaned as he swooped down and reclaimed her mouth. His lower body slid down the length of Maggie's, and with his knee he pushed her thighs apart, grinding his crotch into hers. She could feel his erection through their clothing. She spread her legs as far as her skirt would allow, trying to give him better contact with the sensitive, moist place between her legs. He lifted his hips and released her hands so he could tug her skirt up and out of the way. He slammed his lower body into hers, spearing her as if they were fucking. The dry humping was tremendously arousing to both of them - the torture of holding off actual sex was heightening their passion to a feverish pitch.

Maggie began to push his jacket off his shoulders and tug frantically at his shirt - pulling it out of his dark jeans. He rose back up onto his knees to make it easier. His jacket hit the floor, followed by his shirt. As he finished unbuckling his belt, Maggie dropped her arms back on the rug. The backs of her wrists fell into the place just over her head, where he'd pinned them down earlier. She was submitting to him. It was so much like the fantasy he'd begun to weave in his mind downstairs that he was momentarily overcome.

"Fuck." He felt so much passion rise up in him it was almost violent. Without thinking about the consequences or whether Maggie would be upset, he grabbed her blouse and roughly tore it open. Buttons went flying everywhere as she gasped out loud.

"Oh my god!" Was all she said, as she pulled his head down into a series of bruising kisses. He grabbed her wrists again and slammed them down on the floor, causing her to groan with excitement.

"Do you want me to take you, Maggie?" His voice was nearly a growl in her left ear, as he caught her earlobe in his teeth.

"Yessss..." She breathed, her chest heaving.

"Yes what? What do you want? Say it!"

"I want you to take me, Nick. Please take me!"

Nick released her hands so he could unhook her lace bra and toss it aside. He stopped for a moment to look at her breasts. They were large - at least D cups with large pink nipples that were fully erect. He murmured the words "so beautiful" as he leaned down to capture first one, then the other tender nipples in his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair, loving the feel of his teeth and tongue on her sensitive breasts.

He began to kiss and bite his way down her body, impatiently asking Maggie how to unfasten her skirt so he could remove it. While she reached behind her back to get to the zipper, he caught hold of her lace panties - he noticed she wore a pair of very pretty lace boy shorts - yanking them down and off of her. Grabbing an ankle, Nick removed one of her black high heels, pressing his mouth to the soft arch of her foot. She cried out, her head dropping back.

She paused to look up at him, a look of near defiance on her face.

"Are you teasing me?" She demanded. "You bastard - that is so cruel."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" His voice was low and very sexy, and he didn't take his eyes off of her face. "For example, what would you do if I did this?" At that, he grabbed hold of her body and flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, surprised by this turn of events. She tried to push herself up with her hands, but he covered her with his body, pressing her down to the floor and again capturing her hands. This time, he pulled them behind her back. He began to talk in her right ear, interspersing kisses with his words.

"Yes - you're helpless. I'm much stronger than you and we're in a soundproof room. I bet you don't lose control very often, do you Maggie?" He taunted.

Her heart was pounding. She became rather afraid. This was not exactly what she had bargained for - what did he intend to do? He was right - the room was soundproof and no one she knew had any idea where she was. This was a virtual stranger, and he owned the club, so all the staff worked for him. Maggie couldn't reach her purse to grab her cell phone if she tried.