New York Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No this is just how I dress. That and I work every day with an exception of some weekends and holidays, so no reason to wear jeans and a tee shirt. Plus I think it makes me look like James Bonds,' he grinned.

"Don't insult yourself like that, you look much better. Like Robert Downey Jr. if he shaved."

"Really now?"

"Yeah. Who do I look like to you?"

"You remind me of that model Sessilee Lopez, but a much softer face like -- um who's that singer," he started to snap his finger to remember, "Corinne Bailey Rae."

"That's very analytical of you."

"Thanks, but that being a question, it's my turn again. What else do you put chocolate on," he smirked scooting next t to me. I knew where this was going.

"Everything. You know chocolate came from south of the border. It was treated like gold, and in some cases was worth more," I recited pouring a drop from the bottle on my finger, yet before it could reach my lips he pulled it to his.

He pulled me on top of his lap. Before I could protest I felt his lips on mine.

"Wait. We can'ā€”" Before I could get my statement out his lips were back on mine.

"John. We just met."

My statement didn't stop him.

"At least let me take my piercing out," I panted while his hands roamed my body.

"It's hot! Leave them in," he commanded of me.

His tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. His palms pressed me against his torso. His tongue exited my mouth and his teeth nibbled on my lower lip. This sent a spark through my body and I arched further into him and let out a moan. His fingers grabbed the collar of my lace shirt and ripped it open. One part of my mind told me to be mad, because I really liked the shirt and don't have any others like it, but the stronger side of my mind yelled at me Screw the shirt!

My efforts to slap his hands away were to no avail. He pulled the tank top I was wearing over my head while with his free hand he undid my bra. Once my breasts were released he fed at my nipples.

"John! Iā€” Oh gosh!" I was cut short when he began to nibble the flesh of my areolas.

John picked me up and carried me across the hall to his bedroom. I bounced when he tossed me on his feathered mattress. When I glanced at his eyes while he unbuttoned his shirt, they were glazed in longing and starvation as if he'd wanted me for all eternity. He locked the band of my skirt in his grasp and all at once he yanked my skirt, stockings, and panties off.

It wasn't until I heard him unbuckling his pants that I was knocked back in reality.

"John. We can't," my voice softly informed.

He acted as if he couldn't hear. He aligned his erection with me.

"Wait. John. I'm a -- well I've never.." I couldn't find a right way to end my sentence.

He jumped off of me.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin!"

I nodded my head in embarrassment. I just ruined any possibility of an on going relationship.

"Fuck!" He started to walk out of the room.

"Wait! Please don't go!" I called after him getting off of the bed. I

"Look, I'd never want to force you to do something you aren't prepared for, but right now I'm not thinking straight, and my dick is doing all of the thinking for me, so I'm going to take a cold shower."

Before he could walk out I stopped him and kissed him softly. I could only think of one other way to keep him with me.

"Reina..." he pleaded.

"Ssh.. Let me help," I whispered to him between each peck. I trailed the kisses down his torso until I was on my knees. I grabbed his cock and stroked it softly. John let out a low growl. With that invitation I started flicking my piercing against the tip. He pulled my hair out of my face. I then started to suckle on the head as I caressed his shaft.

"Oh God that feels amazing baby," he groaned.

I continued to stroke his shaft, but averted the attention of my mouth to his balls. His grip on my hair tightened.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum soon."

I suckled on each of his balls until they were both full, round, and firm. My tongue trailed its way back to the head of his cock where I began to bob down his shaft back to the tip while massaging his flesh with my tongue in a figure eight motion, my left hand still giving full attention to his sack.

"Dammit! Love, I'm about to cum!" He tried to pull me off but I continued to go down on him.

"God Reina!" he roared and his body rocked as he shot ribbon after ribbon of salty heated cream in my mouth.

He pulled me up and sat me on the bed as he wiped my face with his sheets. Once he finished he kissed me passionately. We collapsed on the bed and began to fall asleep. Before I was completely drifted into the land of slumber I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer into him.

"Sweet dreams lovely."