New York, New York

Story Info
He loves what he finds in a porn shop.
1.3k words
3.92
34.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first time in New York, as an ex-pat brit living on a caribbean Island, my exposure to Americans, particularly new yorkers, has been significant over the last three years, but this was my first time in the Big Apple.

This all began as I had to attend a trade show in Secaucus.........the difference in climate was of course a shock, but the show went well and I decided to stay over an extra day to visit New York.

I had arranged to take a bus tour around the city, and at 8 am the bus picked me up at the Hotel. With eyes like saucers I took in the city sites as we toured around..me sitting alone on the top deck of this bus in freezing winds.

So far the day was fairly normal as far as being in a new place goes....that was about to change.

As the tour ended I found myself back at the bus depot on 8th Avenue. the driver had offered to give me a ride back to Secaucus but not until 5pm, and as it was only 2:30 I had to keep myself occupied for a while.

I wandered around 8th Ave for a while, getting colder and colder, wandering in and out of various shops trying to warm up, when i spotted an adult cinema boasting hundreds of screens. Never having been inside a place like this, i decided to take my courage in both hands and stepped in.

I was a little surprised to say the least when I realized that each “screen” was a little booth with a lock on the door and a coin slot machine. The guy there sold me some tokens, and I looked at the different booths to try to decide where to go........

“Any one you want buddy, they all have the same selection” he said. Not wishing to draw any more attention to myself I walked into the nearest one and locked the door.

In the half light I found the coin slot and inserted a token.....immediately the booth was lit up by the image of two women both trying to suck this guy off at the same time as they fingered each others pussy's.

I was amazed to realize that I already had a hard-on........it can only have been the atmosphere I was in.

Not one to waste an erection I quickly whipped it out and started wanking away like good one!

Click.....silence.......darkness .I needed another token, dammit where were they, ah....so on with the show........to avoid further interruptions I put all my tokens in one after the other.

Disaster, I managed to jam the machine!

Great!

Now what?

Banging on the door startled me, and without thinking I opened it. The attendant guy was standing there having come to fix the machine.

I swear to God I didn’t think as I opened that door....I still had my cock sticking out of my trousers like a flag pole.....

I tried to hide myself, then, naturally enough, had a look outside to see if anyone else had seen what had happened.

As I looked up I saw a girl staring straight at my hands, with a half smile on her face. “Oh great! now she is going to take the piss” I thought, but with that the attendant left telling me the machine was fixed, and slamming the door behind him.

As I went back to my wanking, the excitement of the girl seeing me really fired me up and before the movie was over I was leaving..having shot my load all over the floor of the booth, wiped up the last drips, licked my finger clean and zipped up.

As I left the booth (trying to look as inconspicuous as possible) I noticed the girl, with her back to me, talking to a man near the door...

Shit!

Where do I go?

I went in the opposite direction of course and found myself in an adult book/magazine section with toys and all sorts of things I had only seen in magazines before.

Thinking I could easily blend in here I selected an aisle and wandered down it until I stopped and picked up a lesbian DVD cover.

As I was looking at it a hand reached across, pointed to the girl on the cover and a female voice said “ I have perkier tits than that!”

I turned........horrified, and saw the same girl!

I groaned inside but smiled and said something banal like” really?’

Sure she said..look!

With that she reached for a lower shelf, and lifted her top away from her body so I could see down it.

Sure enough, they did appear to be perkier than the girl in the photo!

I took a better look at the girl and realized that she was only quite young, maybe in her 20’s, and quite pretty. she caught me looking at her, made eye contact and smiled.

All I could do was smile back.

So there I am standing next to a girl with nicer tits than a porn star and all i could do was smile!!

Loser

Time seemed to stand still but the next thing I knew she was rubbing my growing cock through my trousers.

I gulped and looked around...no-one was paying any attention at all so

I leaned across her and cupped her tit with my hand, pinching the hard nipple as I did. she gasped.

“come with me” she said as she took my hand, and led me through towards the back of the shop.

Once there she looked around then slid behind a curtain dragging me with her.

I found myself in what must have been a small staff area, with a kettle, mugs, coffee etc. on a fridge top and a hard backed chair next to it.

She turned to me whipping down my zip and swallowing my hard cock in what seemed to be one fluid motion........holy cow!

I couldn’t believe this was happening, and seemed so divorced from reality that I felt I was simply an observer.

Amazingly, I was now observing myself turning her round to lean against the chair as I pulled up her skirt and slid my cock into her soaking wet cunt.

As I slid inside a sudden moment of lucidity almost made me cum, but I regained control and began to bang into her hard as I grabbed her tits roughly under her top and tweaked the hard nipples mercilessly.

I was like an animal as I simply fucked her...hard and fast.

I became aware of the amount of noise I was making as I grunted and gasped, and for a moment worried if anyone would hear us.

The thought had no sooner entered my mind than she let out a piercing squeal and started to cum...ramming back onto my hard cock and meeting my every thrust.

That was it......too late........ I pulled out and shot all over the back of her light colored jacket, frantically wanking my cock as I did.

As reality returned I put my cock away and turned to go....quickly before anyone investigated the noises. I quickly walked out of the store, never looking back, and kept walking.

Within a few blocks I was near the Bus Depot, and, as I was early and still a bit shaky, looked for a bar.

I found the “Blarney Stone’ and went in for a whisky and beer.

Lighting a cigarette I still felt a bit “other worldly” about the whole event until the barman politely told me that as from today I could not smoke in a bar......it was 1st of April 2003, and this actually happened.

In the unlikely event that that young lady reads this, I am sorry I didn’t clean your jacket off for you, and hope no-one realized what it was that was splattered all over you.

But thank you for making New York the trip of a lifetime.