New York, NY: 1/1/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, taking the hint, loving how gorgeous he looked in his ruffled, sexual state. "That sounds like a great idea." Her smile was as bright and sensual as ever.

"Here it is, the St. Mark's Hotel," the cabbie spoke flatly. They both suddenly wondered how much the driver had noticed, if he could smell the sex coming from the back of his cab. They looked at each other mischievously, and snickered at each other, clasping hands.

"We'll both be getting out here, driver," Julia called. David pulled his wallet from his trousers and handed over a couple of twenties. The two slipped from the car, holding hands as David shut the back door behind them. The cab accelerated away without a hitch.

As for me? Well, it was a good show. All in a night's work as a cabbie in New York City is all I can say. Anything can happen in this city, especially on a New Year's Eve. They were only the first passengers of the night...

12