New York Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers

Melody laughed, thinking it was crazy, but she couldn't help wonder if she could see others doing what she and David had done.

When she got home from work that day the doorman handed her a package. It was a pair of powerful binoculars and a tripod, a gift from Gina. David arrived soon after.

"Has my sweet wife gone off the deep end?" he asked when he saw her trying them out at the window.

"A gift from Gina," Melody said, blushing a little.

"I take it you told her about..."

"I'm sorry. She has a way of getting me to talk more than I should."

"It's okay," David said, embracing and kissing Melody. "As long as you tell her what a hot stud I am. So are you actually gonna use this and look at...stuff?"

"I kind of want too. Is that perverted?"

"Absolutely, and I love it! What do you see?"

"It's not really dark enough yet," Melody said looking out through the binoculars.

"So we'll kill a little time," David said.

He embraced her from behind, fondling her tits through her designer dress. It was conservative, but very modern and stylish. David lowered the zipper on the back and Melody stepped out of it.

"Wow!" he said, taking in her lingerie. "Damn girl! If the guys you work with only knew what was under that dress..."

"Would they be as hard as you are right now?" she said softly, her hand cradling the lump in his pants.

She dropped to her knees, pulled down David's dark-gray suit trousers and inhaled his cock into her mouth. Being wicked like that in front of the windows made her shudder with a little orgasm as the warm cock thrusted gently between her red lipsticked lips.

"Oh God I love you!" David moaned softly.

Melody tried to take him deeper, the way the internet girls do, but a gag stopped her. She vowed right then and there to learn, and show off her skill to the world at the window someday. After a few more minutes of oral pleasure David came. Still not quite ready for a mouthful, Melody held his throbbing cock in her hand as he sprayed a thick squirt if cum all over her neck and chest. The warm goo was funneled between her tits, a thin stream running onto her belly as David moaned.

"Fuck Mel..." he said, his knees weak as he gazed down at his sexy wife.

They spent the rest of the evening exploring the windows of the city though the new binoculars, Melody in her lingerie and David bare chested in a pair of boxer shorts. Take-out food was delivered and David dared his wife to pay the delivery person in her bra and panties. Feeling sexy after the blissful weekend, she had worn her sexiest underthings to work, a tiny bra and thong set that David had bought her for Valentines Day a few years back. The bra was spattered with cum from the blow-job earlier. With no time to think about it she smiled a nervous smile, swallowed hard and walked to the door. David watched as a handsome young guy handed her the food. His eyes followed her ass as she got him the money, and he smiled as she thanked him and closed the door.

"I like this," she said, standing by the door. "Why didn't I know I liked this?"

"It's never too late to learn something about yourself," David said.

As the evening wore on they found three sexual situations to watch through their binoculars. A young woman watching porn in her underwear, two women making love on a couch in the flickering light of a television, and a bedroom scene that took Melody's breath away when she first saw it. An older man, not terribly handsome but very masculine, fucking a very young woman hard from behind, the way David had done her in the living room Friday night. The woman appeared to be screaming, and the man's hands groped her tits as he fucked her, the power of his thrusts jarring her whole body with each slap of his pelvis. It was rough and visceral, and Melody could imagine the sound of the screams as she watched.

"Holy shit!" David said when Melody finally let him have a look. "Right here from our living room we get to watch this stuff! Who knew?"

The lights stayed on in Melody and David's bedroom that night, and the curtains stayed open too.

———————

Friday at happy hour Gina wanted to hear all the dirt. After telling her about the voyeuristic scenes in the other buildings, Melody got into some of her new sexual exploits with her husband, including the delivery boy incident.

"David thanks you, but I...I feel like I've gone a little overboard," Melody said.

"Are you kidding?" Gina said. "That's just a healthy sex life girl! Well, maybe the watching people screw thing is frowned upon, but it's fun, and the other stuff? I'm totally jealous. It's awesome. Be happy you discovered it all. There's nothing wrong with the exhibitionist thing either. Embrace it! Get into it! It's fuckin' hot! David's the one who sent you to the door, so obviously he gets off on it too. I would too if I had a hottie like you to show off."

As they talked Gina spotted the cute guy she'd seen the week before.

"So what do you think he's packin'? Seven, eight inches?" she said, soaking in his body with her eyes. "What's David workin' with? I've always wondered."

"Gina!" Melody said in her best 'that's none of your business' tone. "Seven and a half. I measured him the other day," she giggled.

"Nice! Lucky girl!"

"I want to try and...get him down," Melody said, gesturing to her throat. "You know?"

"Oh I know," Gina said with a smile. "It's easier than you think. It's just a mind over matter thing. If you practice with a banana or something it'll just click someday and you'll wonder what the problem was."

"Really? Just keep trying?"

"Yeah but not with David though," Gina said. "You'll relax more with a banana or a dildo on your own. Relaxing is the secret. Once you master it you can do him. Oh baby, seven and a half? Yum!"

They both giggled at the thought, and then worked through another Cosmo before another sexy exit parade past the cute guys at the bar. Melody didn't have to be asked twice this time, unbuttoning three buttons on her blouse. Her pants were tighter than usual, so that was good to go. She saw one of the men tap another guy with his elbow as they approached, and all the male heads swiveled their way. Melody didn't hesitate to walk out on the street either, walking two blocks with her cleavage on view and her ass swinging before hailing a cab.

Later that night she got an email from Gina. You should check this out, she wrote. It was a website link for something called New York Strip — Show Your Meat. Melody clicked on it. It was a no frills website about a private strip club in Brooklyn, where people could 'show their stuff' with only other club members around and their husbands, boyfriend or girlfriends.

"Yeah right!" Melody laughed sarcastically.

"What's up hun?" David asked. Melody handed him the iPad.

"Gina sent me the link. She's determined to get me into trouble."

"I like the trouble she's gotten you in so far," David said as he read the details. "I'd sure love to see you do this, but it's up to you."

"You wouldn't!" Melody said, amazed at her husband's casualness toward the idea. "You want your wife to strip in front of a bunch of strangers...in a stripper club?"

"Sounds super hot to me baby. You're already doing far dirtier things in front of all these buildings around here. I suppose it wouldn't be good for your career though, if it got out."

Melody had worked hard to get were she was, Vice President of Sales for a children's toy manufacturer. The only woman in the boardroom, she loved her job and all the perks that went along with it. But the tingle in her that grew when David said "I'd sure love to see you do this" was threatening to overwhelm her responsible side.

"How would it get out? It's private, right?" she said, already trying to justify the crazy idea even though she was sure she could never take off her clothes like that.

"Yeah, and way out in Brooklyn," David said with a smile.

With the bedroom curtains open again that night, and a table lamp lighting them, David fucked Melody doggie style on the soft comforter. She wore new lace-top stockings and a garter belt, just for show. David imagined eyes on them and thought about how Melody would look on a stripper stage. He didn't last long before he came.

———————

"You know you've got both David and me interested in this crazy stripper idea, right?" Melody said to Gina on the phone Monday morning. "I can't believe I'm even thinking about it."

"You're thinking about it because it's hot and it's something you'll get off on," Gina said. "A guy I know tried it a while back and I remember him saying it was cool. No pressure, really supportive."

"Guys strip too?" Melody said, surprised at the thought.

"Yeah. Think of the eye candy," Gina said.

"Since you're the one who came up with the idea, you'll do it with me if I'm crazy enough to take the bait, right?" Melody said.

"Whoa, no honey, you're the one that likes to be watched."

"Oh come on! I've seen your ass swinging in the bar," Melody said.

"Clothed honey! Clothed! You've seen me almost naked. You've got twice the body I have. Three times maybe."

"Oh come on Gina! Those guys are lookin' at you as much as me. You're fully undressed in those eyes of theirs and they seem happy. Guys like women with a little meat on their bones these days. And yeah, I've seen your tits. You've got some nipples on you girl! Anyway, think about it. I'm not saying I'm doing it, but I'm sure not doing it without you."

A few nights later Melody and Gina were at a pole dancing class at a nearby dance studio. Neither one was agreeing yet to a full-on stripper session, but they thought they should learn the basics, 'just in case'. Good exercise is how they justified it in their minds, but Melody knew it was a slippery slope, and stripping on a stage seemed like it was creeping up on her.

Two weeks later they were both working the pole with some finesse, showing their bodies off in their leotards like sexy sluts. Dance moves in high heels were smoother looking too.

"Okay, this is too much fun," Gina laughed as the other girls in the class cheered her on.

Out on the sidewalk after class Gina broke the ice.

"It seems like it'd be so fun to do this while you're actually stripping, doesn't it?"

"I know," Melody said. "We're all so much better than two weeks ago. It's sexy watching you guys!"

"So when are you gonna show David?" Gina asked. "Or are you waiting for something I should be nervous about?"

"Lookin' good ladies!" a man yelled as he whizzed by on a bicycle. It was a warm spring evening and they both wore tight shorts over their leotards, their braless tits snugly packaged but definitely 'out there'.

"Ha!" Gina laughed. "I guess the exercise is paying off."

"Damn right! You're lookin' good girl," Melody said. "When you're doing the arched back doggie moves? You look hot! Your body's made for that."

"Really? I would never have guessed that," Gina said. "You realize we're supposed to be naked when we do that. It's like right out there, although I guess you don't have to aim it at the audience. Listen to us, standing on the street talking about the finer points of stripping. How wacky is this?" she laughed.

"I don't want to make you too nervous, but I'm starting to feel it," Melody said. "It's like I've got this inner thing going on that's just dying to get out."

"Jesus, I never should have given you that dildo," Gina laughed. "You use that thing in your neighbor show?"

"Sometimes," Melody said sheepishly.

"Fuck," Gina said, shaking her head. "So little miss Vice President in charge of sales wants to be a stripper. All right, you wore me down. I'm in if you're in."

"Oh my God!" Melody said, looking surprised. "We're doing this?"

"Hey, it's your fuckin' idea. It's totally up to you at this point. I suppose David's gonna be there and see me too, huh? Is that okay with you?"

"Is it okay with you?"

"Hey, the man's hot, and I've had more than one dream about him, you know that," Gina said. "Giving him something to dream about me doesn't sound too bad. If it fucks up you and me I'm not for it at all though. You gotta be honest with me, every step of the way. Right up to the last minute we can back out if you're feeling weird about it."

"Yeah, okay. It's all good so far," Melody said. "In fact I gotta go because I'm horny as hell right now."

"You lucky bitch," Gina said playfully. "Find me a seven-and-a-half incher, will ya? Get your ass outta here. Go get fucked."

Back at the apartment Melody broached the stripping subject gently.

"Remember that website a few weeks ago, New York Strip?" she asked David as they ate take-out.

"I do," David said with a glimmer of a smile.

"Gina kind of wore me down and we're...thinking about it."

"Both of you? I didn't know she was into that kind of thing."

"Yeah, it's been in her head for a couple of weeks now, and she really wants to try it. She'll only do it if I do it though. Is it too crazy, with my job and everything?"

"Hey, it's a private club," David said. "After you told me about it I did some checking and it seems legit. It's pretty obscure too, from what I can tell. Sounds like fun to me."

"What about Gina. Obviously you'd be there, seeing her. We don't want to do anything that makes things weird between us all."

"Oh, yeah, well...would it hurt your feelings if I said I'd kind of love it? She's your cute best friend after all. Guys can't help but...our brains are sort of hard wired for..."

"Okay! I get it!" Melody laughed. "But if you decide any of it would make things weird, tell me okay? She and I have the same agreement."

"Deal," David said.

"So I guess we're doing this," Melody said. "What a crazy month, huh?"

"The best ever," David said. "What do you say we celebrate, take a bottle of wine up to the roof? I wandered up the other day and the lounge chairs are out for the season. It's a beautiful warm night. Wear something sexy for me."

"What if we're not alone?"

"Then we'll come back down."

Melody smiled and went to change. Her favorite garter belt, shear hose and a slinky little summer dress that she hadn't shown David yet went on over her freshly shaved bare pussy and bare tits. She was almost hoping someone would be up there, the gentle breeze blowing the hem of the short dress up around her pussy, the warm air caressing it as they talked to a neighbor. Her nipples would be hard too, and the thin dress didn't contain them too well. The horniness from dance class was about to boil over.

"You look good enough to eat," David said when he saw her.

They made their way to the roof hand-in-hand, with a bottle of Riesling and two glasses. Sure enough, an older man from a few floors down was on the terrace. They had spoken to him briefly a few times before.

"Hello! Mr. Marks, isn't it? Melody and David." Melody said, extending her businesslike hand.

"Please call me John," he said. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way my dear, I've never seen you look lovelier. You're usually in your business clothes."

"Why thank you John!" Melody smiled, and her nipples started to do their thing. "I'm working at shedding that conservative image."

"Well you're spot-on tonight my dear," John said. "Spot-on."

"Will you excuse me John? I'll be right back," Melody said. "I'm going to get another glass while I'm down there. You'll have a glass with us, won't you?"

"Oh my dear, don't go special on my account," John said.

"It's no trouble," Melody said as she disappeared into the elevator.

John and David chatted as they looked at the city lights. John was British, with only half of his accent hanging on after being in New York for twenty years, and an easy conversationalist.

Melody returned with another wine glass. She'd also taken off the garter belt and put on sexy panties. She wanted to use her long legs to flirt with John, but she didn't want him to think she was a crude, pantyless slut. The three of them sat on the lounge chairs and David poured three glasses of wine.

"So John, I seem to recall you're in the theater?" Melody said.

"Yes, yes," he said. "Came over as an actor. Never terribly successful. Better business head I suppose. I produce now."

He told of the shows he was involved with, some of them quite well known. He glanced often at Melody's body, but not in a lecherous way. She loved the attention, and arranged herself as sexy as she could manage, which was very sexy indeed. Her hard nipples had calmed themselves, but the thin dress still molded to them, and her braless tits were cradled by the cotton fabric in a most delightful way. The warm breeze flapped the hem of her dress playfully, and when it blew up enough to show the top of her stockings she let it be, casually taking a sip of her wine. The new exposure had brought her hard nipples back into play, and John admired the new scenery.

"Thank you so much for the delightful chat," John said after he'd finished his wine. "I'll leave you two to this delicious night."

They said their goodbyes and John left.

"You do look delicious," David said. "I think John was hoping the wind would help him out a little more." He joined Melody on her lounge and pushed her dress up, exposing her lacy panties. "Yes, that's what he was hoping for. And this..."

David kissed Melody's thigh and pulled her panties aside. His tongue lapped at her already juicy sex, his wine soaked taste buds shifting effortlessly to the womanly flavor.

"What if someone comes up the elevator," Melody moaned.

"Let them," David said. "I want the world to see you like this."

The excitement overwhelmed Melody as she watched the elevator doors. It didn't take long for the rush to sweep her away, her hips thrusting instinctively against David's mouth as a big orgasm seemed to lift her off the roof into the night air.

"God!" she said breathlessly as she came down.

David looked up from between her legs, his smile glistening with the juices from her wet pussy.

"I need you to fuck me," she moaned, "but this is too much right here. Can we go around there?" She gestured behind the elevator room.

"Sure baby," David said. "As long as I get to fuck you in the moonlight."

They dragged a lounge chair around and behind the brick cubical that housed the elevator. It was a different side of the building than the view they were used to from their windows. Only a twenty-two story building, it was in an area of taller structures, many of which were apartments.

David kissed Melody, unzipped her dress and let it fall around her feet. Her lovely tits, milky white and almost glowing in the diffuse light of the big city, drew his mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned. Opening them slowly she looked at her surroundings. Melody knew she had been seen many times through their apartment windows, naked, having sex, but she was amazed at how different it felt being out from behind that piece of glass — so much more of a sense of being on display, almost a palpable sense of people surrounding her, fucking her with their eyes.

She opened David's pants and pushed them down.

"If I'm going to be naked you are too mister," she said as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"I can work with that," David said.

He kissed her passionately and her hand went to his hard cock. She moaned as she felt it's warm flesh in the outdoors for the first time. David let his shirt fall to the concrete and Melody dropped to her knees.

"Oh baby!" he said quietly as his wife's warm mouth enveloped him.

She tried to take too much, gagged, and vowed to practice, practice, practice. She was far from disappointed in the proceedings though — being nearly naked on the roof with her husband's cock in her mouth was the most thrilling thing she had ever experienced. She couldn't imagine anything any hotter, and then she experienced that too, riding him cowgirl style as he lay on his back on the lounge, her beautiful big tits bouncing in the glow of the city lights. She looked around at all the windows that could see them, thousands of them, and a psychedelic haze washed through her brain. Her hands went to her bouncing tits and she threw her head back as she met David's powerful thrusts. The noisy din of traffic, distant car horns and sirens blurred into some kind of avant-garde jazz, and her voice joined it, a singing moan that carried off the roof top and added to the music of the city.

riverboy
riverboy
4,626 Followers