New York Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

———————

"Damn, there's that guy again," Gina said. "What the hell!"

Melody watched him walk in and join his friends at the bar.

"I gotta admit, you have good taste," she said.

"Right?!" Gina said. "I swear to God he's got eight inches or more in there. Those fuckin' jeans just kill me."

"So what are we Gonna wear?" Melody asked as she sipped her Cosmo.

"You mean when the Vice President in charge of sales takes her clothes of in front of strangers? I thought you'd wanna do like a business suit or something."

"I could I guess. Would that be good?"

"Fuck yeah. Guys dig that shit. I'd kinda like to see it myself," Gina said with a wink.

"I just assumed we'd do slutty stripper clothes. I think David might think that was hotter."

"It's all good honey. Gettin' David off should be your primary concern. There's a shop like two blocks from here that sells that stuff."

"Lets go!" Melody said.

"Right now? I was hoping to catch the eye of Mr. Big Dick In His Pants over there, but yeah, okay," Gina said, and she downed her Cosmo in one gulp. "Whoa!" she said when it hit her. "Okay, now I'm ready for slut clothes."

As they walked out the Cosmo rush hit Gina hard and she paused in front of Mr. Big Dick.

"You and me. Next time," she said.

Before she got to the door her ran over.

"Meet me here later?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

They agreed on a time and the two girls headed out to the slut store.

"Oh yeah, I'm gettin' some tonight. Did you see those eyes up close? Damn!" Gina said, and Melody laughed.

The little store had sophisticated lingerie in the front and wild slutty clothes in the back, lots of it perfect for the stripper thing. Well lubed with Cosmos, the two girls had a ball trying things on, getting wilder and sluttier as they went. Melody picked up the tab for what they bought. It was the least she could do for dragging Gina along with her on the whole adventure.

"Do me a favor and tell David you talked me into this, okay?" Melody said as they looked for a cab.

"Oh, so that's how you're playin' it, huh?" Gina said with a smile. "When are we doin' this anyway?"

"I don't know. I'll call you Monday," Melody said as she got in her cab. "Have fun with Mr...Big."

———————

"That guy knows how to do it!" Gina said over the phone.

"That guy?" Melody said. "Don't tell me you didn't even get his name!"

"Alec. And fuck can he fuck! I've never been done like that in all my life!"

"Details," Melody smiled as she leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on her big glass desk.

"I was right about the big dick part. Seven inches maybe, but super fat. God it felt good! Fuck, I'm just about cummin' sittin' here thinkin' about it!"

"So he's a nice guy? Or just a good lay?" Melody asked.

"He's a little odd actually, but I'm not complaining. I don't wanna marry him, I just want him to fuck me silly."

"So are you seeing him again?" Melody asked.

"Yeah, he's comin' over tonight. I think he liked it too."

"I'm sure he did. You're much hotter than you give yourself credit for. So I called New York Strip for some info when I got home Friday, and David and I went over there. I knew you were with Mr. Big Dick so I didn't call you."

"What was it like?" Gina asked.

"It's pretty cool. It's a small live music venue that they rent out a couple times a month. Sometimes more if there's not going to be a band playing. There's a real stage with a pole, tables and chairs and a nice P.A. with music you can choose from, or you can bring your own. They put a 'private party' sign out front on strip nights, and there's a guy at the door to keep out people out who aren't members. You're a member now by the way, so you can go anytime you want. You get to bring one guest with you, and you can make special arrangements to bring more. You might want to stop in now and then, because there's almost as many husbands stripping as wives, and some gay guys too. The whole things a hoot. The bar's open and it's just laid back and fun. The other thing is, there wasn't anything hard-core when we were there, but, because it's a private members only thing they're a little looser about open sexuality."

"So I can lick your pussy onstage honey? You know I've always wanted too," Gina said. Melody was shocked and speechless. Gina loved the awkward pause. "So, the million dollar question is...when are doin' this?"

"Uh...Friday...at eight? Does that work for you?" Melody said, still trying to process Gina's comment. "I think I'll skip happy hour and just drink there."

"Sounds good honey," Gina said. "My butterflies are already kickin' in, but I'll be there."

———————

Thursday evening Melody was a nervous wreck. The stripping thing seemed like such a fun, flirtatious exercise, she hadn't really felt the full weight of doing it for real until then. The people at the club seemed nice, but they were really watching, taking in all the stripping like it was theater. It wasn't the 'background for a drinking party' atmosphere she had expected. And then there was Gina's comment about licking her pussy onstage. She didn't mean that, did she? Melody had to admit she'd thought about Gina's tits before. So soft and curvy and warm looking. Some Fridays when they drank their Cosmos she got a little lost looking at them. She was starting to wonder if Gina had noticed.

David noticed Melody's nerves.

"Tense about tomorrow?" he asked. Melody nodded. "I know how to fix that," he said.

He sat melody down on the couch, turned on the stereo and started to strip. A smile grew on her face and she laughed a low-pitched laugh. She leaned back and took in the show, along with anyone who happened to be looking though their big windows. David's shirt came off and he held it around his neck like a scarf as he swiveled his hips to the music. He tossed it to Melody and unfastened his pants. The hip swiveling got wider as he pushed them down, his half-hard cock starting to tent his too-tight boxers. He pushed them down too. Melody's eyes got big as she watched her handsome husband's naked body come into full view, his cock growing as he danced toward her. By the time he reached her it was standing proud and she teased him by tickling the tip with her tongue. He turned and she felt his ass, the way a girl in a club would touch a male stripper. Dancing wasn't David's usual thing, so it was easy for her to pretend he was a real stripper, someone she didn't know.

"Does your wife know you're a stripper on the side, working in strange women's apartments?" she asked.

"No, she doesn't," he said. "Does your husband know you hired me?"

"No, he doesn't," she said.

Melody's heart was racing. Her first role-playing experience with David came out of nowhere, and both of them looked like they were about to explode from the excitement of it. Melody reached out and nervously touched David's cock while his hips slowly shifted with the beat.

"It's...so big...compared to my husband," she said, and she looked up at him with eyes full of girl-like wonder. "I shouldn't be touching it."

"I won't tell...if you don't," he said. "What's your name?"

"Mrs. Rivers," she said, barely touching the throbbing cock in her cradling hand.

"I'm Johnny."

"Johnny..." she sighed as she kissed the side of his cock. "Johnny..."

The fleshy tip slipped between her lips and she licked and sucked it slow, like something new to savor.

"It's so warm in here Johnny, do you mind if I... I don't mean to be presumptuous," she said as she started unbuttoning her shirt. "Do your clients ever dance with you Johnny? Or aren't we allowed to?"

"I'm supposed to report to much contact, but I can make an exception for you Mrs. Rivers."

She slipped out of her shirt and stood up, her body instinctually moving to the slow, funky beat of the music.

"I'm still so warm. You don't mind, do you?" she asked as she lowered her business skirt and stepped out of it.

They held each others hands and danced, their bodies not touching.

"You're a beautiful young man Johnny," she said, and one of her hands went to his cock as they danced.

"Mrs. Rivers, you shouldn't touch me like that. You might start something that shouldn't happen. What if your husband found out?"

"He's working late tonight," she said, with lust building in her eyes. "I want you Johnny. Would you like to fuck someone who's not your wife? If I promise not to tell?"

She moved in and kissed him, still holding his throbbing cock. They both moaned.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Rivers," he said as his hand slipped down inside her panties onto her ass. "I shouldn't," he sighed quietly into her ear.

"Please Johnny? Please fuck me," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

Melody's breathing was erratic and her heart was about to jump out of her chest. David's other hand went down the front of her panties, one hand playing with her asshole, the other her pussy.

"Oh God Johnny! Fuck me! Fuck me up against the window!"

David kissed her and walked her backwards with one hand still at work inside her panties. She felt the cool glass on her back and moaned. David turned her around, pulled her panties aside and pressed his cock into her steamy pink pussy. Her forearms went against the glass and her back arched, letting him in deeper.

"Oh fuck Johnny! You're so fucking big! I'll never be the same! My husband will know! You're stretching me all out! He'll know!" she screamed.

The city lights looked at her like a thousand unblinking eyes. She saw a man in the next building, one of her biggest fans who she often saw watching. He had binoculars this time, and she smiled at him, a lusty, half way to orgasm kind of smile.

Soon she was all the way there, and came hard, her sweaty hands slipping lower and lower on the glass as David pummeled her.

"Johnny! Oh Fuuuuuck!" she wailed, loud enough to be heard by the neighbors.

When David had finished with her she was bent in half at the waist, and she crumbled to the ground. She took David's slippery cock on her tongue, hungrily sucking out the last of his seed. David moaned deep as the last of his energy was sucked into Melody's mouth.

"You'll come back Johnny? When my husband's not home?" she said, licking and kissing and worshiping the sticky cock.

"I'll come back Mrs. Rivers," he said. "I should probably charge you more though, if we're gonna..."

"Anything Johnny. I'll pay you anything."

David picked up his clothes and went to the bathroom, leaving Melody breathless on the floor.

———————

Melody and David took a cab to Brooklyn Friday evening, and Gina took the subway. They converged on New York Strip, spotting each other down the block.

"Hey you two," Gina said, giving them both a hug. "I guess this is it, huh? Looks like a sufficiently funky place."

"It's a little better inside, but yeah, it's got some atmosphere," Melody said.

"Alec's coming. I hope you don't mind," Gina said. "He called me right before I left and kinda begged me. I haven't learned how to say no to him yet."

"That's a little awkward Gina," Melody said, unhappy with the idea. "He's part of that gang at happy hour."

"So we'll find another one. There's like four happy hours on every block in this city."

"I guess," Melody said. "This is suddenly getting very real."

"Hey, at any point until we're naked on that stage you can back out you know," Gina said.

"I know. Lets go in and have a look."

The three of them went in and Gina left Alec's name with the bouncer. They went to the bar and looked at the small crowd and the woman on stage, a very conservative looking sixty-something, dancing to a Neil Diamond song in a bra, panties and high heels. As they ordered drinks four more people came in, and then four more. By the time they finished their second round the tables were mostly full and the bar was busy.

"There's a lot more people here than last week," Melody said nervously.

"You said you'd rather have a more distracted crowd," David said. "This might be it."

"She's good," Gina said, clearly transfixed by the current act.

Melody and David turned their attention to the girl on stage. In her young twenties, petite, small breasted and topless, she was dancing up a storm to Led Zeppelin.

"Fuckin' hot!" Gina said as she sipped her drink, not taking her eyes off the girl.

The girl's panties came off at the very end, and she walked off the stage to applause and cheers, swinging her tight little ass.

"I like this place," David deadpanned.

"Fuckin' A!" Gina said fanning her face with her hand. "Me too!"

"Why Gina! Don't tell me you're one of those newfangled bisexuals!" David said with a smile.

"No comment," Gina said, glancing quickly at Melody and then away. "Hey there he is," she said, waving at Alec as he walked in.

Introductions were made and more drinks were ordered. Gina took Melody aside as the men talked.

"You still wanna do this?" Gina asked.

"Yeah. I mean I'm sacred as shit, but...yeah, lets do it," Melody said.

She took Gina's hand and they went to the sign-in table. They looked over the list of music and picked a disco tune they had danced to at the pole dancing class. "About an hour and a half," they were told, and the guy pointed out the dressing rooms. While they were talking to him a nice looking nude woman of about forty danced ballet to chamber music.

"We're in," Melody told David. Her voice fluttered with nerves. "About an hour and a half."

Next up on stage another completely nude woman walked out with a microphone and did a stand-up comedy routine.

"When you learn nude stand-up," she said, "the experienced people always tell you, picture your audience fully clothed, it'll help your nerves."

Everyone laughed.

When she was finished a pleasantly plump young woman with big tits walked out already nude. She spread out a yoga mat while a man set up a microphone on a boom stand. She adjusted the mic down low near the mat and he handed her a vibrator. She lay herself down on the mat, the top of her head facing the audience, her spread-legged pussy facing the other way, and switched the vibrator on. Through the microphone the steady buzzing was loud and filled the room with sound. The crowd got very quiet. The buzzing varied as she pleasured herself, sometimes loud and steady, sometimes muffled with squishy pussy noises added. She proceeded to bring herself to a moaning orgasm and the crowd cheered.

"Ya gotta love this city, don't ya?" Gina said as the woman collected her things and left the stage.

A red-faced man was next. He told the audience his wife had talked him into it, and that she had stripped the week before. Melody recognized her. He was nervous but charming, never showing his clearly hard cock outside of his pouch style underwear.

Two more 'conventional' stripteases were next, but Melody and Gina missed most of them because they were back stage getting ready. The long wait had given them plenty of time to down a few Cosmos, and they were feeling no pain. Standing at the stage door, they watched the girl before them do her routine, a not very well thought out miss-mash of hair flinging, hip swiveling and pelvis thrusting. She was clearly having fun though.

"I feel like we should have practiced together," Gina said. "We never tried anything together at the class."

"We sort of did," Melody said. "That last day, when we all just danced free-form. It was like we were at a disco. Let's just do that. If we pay attention to each other we can synchronize things. I'll take off a piece and then you take off a piece. There aren't too many critics from The Times here anyway. Lets just have fun."

"Why do you sound so calm?" Gina asked. "I can barely breath I'm so nervous."

"I have no idea," Melody said. "It's like I don't even realize I'm here yet. I've never felt like this before. Kinda dreamy."

"I may need some contact with you to get me through this," Gina said as she took Melody's hand. "Is that okay?"

"God, you're trembling!" Melody said. "Touch me all you want. Guys like that kind of thing anyway, don't they?"

Gina's heart raced at the thought. Melody was the hottest girl she had ever known, and the dreams she'd had about David involved Melody too.

The girl onstage finished up and trotted off to where Melody and Gina were standing.

"What a rush!" she said. "Holy shit!"

"Your first time?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," the girl said. "I kinda love it!"

She looked like she was in a daze as she walked away. It was time for Melody's crazy fantasy to come true.

"You ready?" she asked Gina.

Gina nodded, their music started and they walked hand in hand onto the stage. The lights were brighter than Melody had expected, making the crowd darkly anonymous, but she could hear David's whooping cheer.

The girls started dancing to the old-school disco beat, still hand-in-hand with their eyes locked on each other. Gina had on a black fishnet outfit — a net 'skirt', tight to her full hips with a black leather thong clearly visible beneath. Her big, soft tits were barely contained by a black leather bra, and her arms were covered almost all the way to her shoulders with black fishnet 'sleeves' that attached to her fingers, almost like long gloves. Black high heels completed the look. Her smooth, full body looked smoking hot, in a slutty hooker kind of way.

Melody was also in black — a super short dress that showed off her long legs. Strapless and low cut, the sides were open at the hip with a black fishnet detail to match Gina. Black, thigh-high lace-up boots with high heels, a black thong and a strapless bustier bra completed the outfit.

The loud disco beat swept them away, and they took turns swinging themselves around the pole, showing off the moves they had learned. Gina's nerves seemed to leave her after her first turn on the pole and a big smile never left her face.

Knowing it was now or never, Melody started to unfasten her dress, but it wasn't going smoothly. Gina came to her rescue, lowering the full-length zipper. The little dress was tossed aside and Melody was surprised to feel Gina's arms encircle her from behind.

"You okay baby?" Gina whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, you?" Melody asked quietly.

"Pull my skirt down for me, and kiss my butt while you're down there," Gina whispered.

Melody danced around behind Gina and pulled the fishnet skirt down off her swiveling hips. Gina stepped out of it, spread her legs and arched her back, presenting her beautiful round ass to Melody's face. It was basically naked, with only the string of the thong in there somewhere. Melody surprised herself, and Gina, when she not only kissed it, but lapped up through the crack with her tongue, inhaling the scent as she went. David's whooping cheer rose above the loud music.

Back on her feet, they danced the pole again, and then Melody stood in front of Gina, ready to show her tits to the audience.

"Do my bra," she whispered.

She was standing at attention facing the crowd, her back arched, her ass and chest thrust out. Gina unhooked the little strapless bustier and surprised Melody again, cupping her hands over Melody's beautiful tits as the bra fell away. Melody could hear Gina moan, and then Gina kissed her softly on the neck. Melody's eyes closed and they just stood there, Gina's body against Melody's back, hands fondling playfully, fingers brushing over hard nipples. Melody could hear the crowd egging them on, and a whistle she thought was David, but mostly the sound was just a blur.

She snapped out of it and turned, not even thinking about her bare tits in front of the audience anymore. She reached for Gina's front clasp bra and stripped it away, tossing it hard against the wall. The crowd whooped, Melody bent at the waist with her back nicely arched and took one of Gina's soft beauties into her mouth, and then the other.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers