New York Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Oh yeah!" Gina said just loud enough for Melody to hear.

The crowd loved it, but the song was ending. The music guy quickly hit the next song, a slow grinder with an even throbbier bass line, and the dance continued.

Melody's thong would be next to go, and her head spun with thoughts of how it might play out. Being naked onstage was suddenly only a distraction, although her shaved pussy, under the lights, oh my! Her mind flashed back to Gina's comment on the phone the other day...

"So I can lick your pussy onstage honey? You know I've always wanted too..."

She wouldn't, Melody thought. Would she? The alcohol, the music, the nudity, the cheering crowd, it was all a wild, crazy dream that seemed to be out of Melody's control. Nothing could be done — what was happening was just going to happen, she thought. It wasn't real life after all. Just let it flow. She hooked her thumbs in her little thong and inched it down as her hips rocked side to side.

Gina was twirling around the pole as Melody's pussy showed itself, and each time around her eyes locked on her friend's puffy little piece of perfection. When Melody took the thong off over her knee-high boots Gina let go of the pole, her spin launching her toward Melody. It was a rookie mistake, letting go too soon after too many spins. Melody reached out, sensing how unstable Gina was and Gina melted into her arms. Their eyes met and they kissed, their warm bodies touching as never before. The crowd erupted, thinking the move was choreographed.

"Strip me Mel," Gina whispered in Melody's ear.

She stood back a step and they looked at each others bodies. Melody squatted and looked up at her friend. She pulled down the little leather thong and could smell Gina's scent.

"Lick me," Gina said in a pleading voice, just loud enough for Melody to hear. "Please Mel."

She stepped forward and put her hands on Melody's head, guiding her opening mouth where she wanted it to go.

"Ohhhh ffuuucck!" she whimpered, and the crowd whooped again.

David wanted to whistle, but he just looked on in amazement as his formerly conservative wife continued to astonish him. This was the stuff of his dreams, not a Friday night stage show in front of strangers.

The song ended with the girls that way, Gina standing with her eyes closed while Melody's tongue caressed her wet pussy and clit. The crowd applauded and the whole experience washed over Gina like a warm cocaine buzz. Melody stopped when she realized it was over, stood up, and the two of them took a quick bow and walked off the stage as they had started, hand in hand.

"Oh my God!" Gina said, starting to come back to reality.

"Hang on a minute," Melody said.

She casually walked back out on stage and picked up the various pieces of clothing. There was a smattering of applause amongst the buzzing crowd when they saw her.

"Yeah Mel!" David yelled and he whistled.

Melody smiled in his direction and scurried off the stage again.

"You look way too comfortable out there," Gina said as she took her clothes from Melody.

"You didn't like it?" Melody asked.

"Oh I liked it! I fuckin' loved it! Lets get dressed, we'll talk later."

———————

"Wear your boots for me, and that little bra," David said when he and Melody got home. They were kissing just inside the door.

"Nothing else?" Melody said with a mischievous little smile.

"Nothing else," David said.

He turned on all the lights while Melody was in the bathroom getting cleaned up. She returned wearing nothing but her thigh-high boots and the black bustier, her luscious tits about ready to overflow the slutty little bra.

"I can't believe you're mine," David said as she strutted past him toward the big windows.

"You seem to like showing me off," Melody said.

She put a hand on the glass, her eyes focused on her reflection. It suddenly hit her what a first-class slut she looked like, and a tingle washed over her. Goosebumps rose on her flesh as her focus shifted outward, to all the windows facing her way.

"Did Gina make you hard tonight?" she asked, still gazing out the window.

"You both did. It was a dream Mel. I didn't know you had that in you," David said. "Do you guys...play like that often?"

"It was the first time," she said. Her eyes took in the other buildings, glancing from window to window, thinking more than looking, not yet ready to look at David. "Did it surprise you?"

"Completely! So did you like, rehearse it all, or plan it out?"

"No, it just kind of happened," she said, reliving it all in her head. She noticed a man in the next building looking at her with binoculars. She'd seen him once before.

"Wow," David said, sensing a different tone in Melody's voice. "So, was it good? I mean you guys aren't all awkward now, are you?"

"No, we're good I think. It wasn't really the place to get into deep in discussion about it. I'm sure we will though, we're pretty open with each other."

Melody turned and looked at David before she walked over to join him on the couch.

"You don't think I'm too slutty now?" she said as she sat down. "This is all pretty wild. I feel like I've changed a lot in a month. Is it too much?"

"I'm good with it babe," David said as Melody snuggled against him. "I'll tell you if I'm not, okay?"

"Okay," Melody said as her lips met his. "We're being watched you know. Binoculars."

"Well I better do you good then, huh?" David said quietly as he nuzzled her lips. "I'd hate to let anybody down. They're all imagining they're me you know. I'm the luckiest man in this city."

———————

"How's my slutty stripper friend this morning?" Gina said on the phone Monday, and then she laughed. "You know, saying that doesn't surprise me so much as who I'm saying it too."

"Yeah," Melody laughed. "I guess stepping out of my comfort zone sort of worked out for me, huh?"

"You got that right. When I grow up I wanna be just like you," Gina said.

"So are we good, or did stuff we're never gonna want to talk about happen?" Melody asked.

"You mean when you licked my ass and licked my pussy, and put my tits in your mouth?" Gina chuckled.

"Yeah...that," Melody said.

"Hey, it was fuckin' awesome is all I got to say," Gina said. "We'll just play it by ear, no pressure, okay? If nothin' ever happens again that's cool, we'll just be closer friends because of it."

"And if something does...happen?"

"Then we'll be even closer friends," Gina said. "So what did David think of it all?"

"He's very much okay with it all. Even the you and me part."

"Cool! So life is good, right?" Gina said, sounding very casual about it all.

"So good," Melody said. "Too good maybe."

"Fuck that! Soak it in baby. Roll around in it. Life's supposed to be juicy and fun, right. Isn't that what we always wish for when things are sucky?"

Later that day, soon after Melody had gotten out of a long meeting that didn't go well, her secretary put through another call from Gina.

"Hi Mel. I thought I should tell you this right away. My idiot boyfriend put a video of us up on the internet."

"Fuck Gina!" Melody said, loud enough for her secretary to hear.

"Don't freak out! There's like ten gazzilion clips out there, the chances of anybody seeing it are super small."

"Gina...what the fuck! What if somebody from the company sees? Everybody knows what I look like."

"I really doubt it's gonna happen Mel. I already told him to take it down, but he said it won't do any good once it's out there. I'm sorry Mel. He's a fuckin' idiot."

"Fuck. I guess I had this coming," Melody said dejectedly. "Playing with fire, you know?"

"I say you just ignore it and see what happens. Chances are nothing at all will happen," Gina said.

"All right," Melody said, sounding a little calmer. "I gotta go, it's a real shit of a day around here."

"Sorry honey. Call me later if you want."

———————

Friday evening Melody met Gina at a different bar. Melody didn't want to see Alec, afraid she'd blow up at him, and she didn't want to have to walk past the other guys, who she was sure knew all about the night at the strip club.

"This place is nice, huh?" Gina said.

"Yeah," Melody said. "The drinks are stronger too."

"So I can't help noticing, you workin' a little more cleavage at the office these days?" Gina asked.

"Is it too much?" Melody said, looking down at herself.

"I don't think so, but I've always liked the 'smoldering librarian' thing," Gina said.

"So, what's up with that dumb-ass boyfriend of yours?" Melody said. "I hope you told him how fucked up that was."

"Don't worry, I let him have it. I'm gonna end it with him I think. Sometimes I think he's not all there. The way he talks about stuff is just bizarre. I'll miss the way he fucks me though. God almighty..."

"You deserve somebody great. So I hate to even ask, but David and I kind of want to see the video. Do you know where to find it?"

"Yeah, I can show you. And I've got it downloaded at home. Hell, that's my finest hour. I want 'em to play that at my funeral," Gina laughed.

"I hope it's blurry. Please tell me it's blurry."

"Actually it's pretty good quality," Gina said. "A little shaky. I'm surprised David didn't stop him."

"He said he was so astonished at what he was seeing he didn't notice much else, and Alec was behind him I guess. Whatever, what's done is done. I guess I wanted to put myself out there. I got my wish."

"So, apart from that, David liked our little show?"

"Oh yeah!" Melody said. "He wanted me in my boots and bustier when we got home."

"Nice! Let me guess...in front of the window?"

"You know too many of my secrets."

"I'd like to know more," Gina said, her eyes twinkling as she looked deep into Melody's.

"More huh?" Melody took a big sip of her Cosmo. "I'm in my boots on the couch...he's behind me...fucking me," Melody said, surprised at herself for speaking so freely, "and he asks me what you taste like."

"Fuck!" Gina said quietly. For the first time in her life she was nearly speechless.

"So I say I can't tell him, because it tasted so good he'll want some."

"Damn Mel! We're gonna get kicked outta this place on our first night because I'm about to have a fuckin' orgasm!"

"Ha ha!" Melody giggled. "Who knew sex was so much fun?"

"Everybody. Well, me at least, but you seem to be having all the fun lately."

"What about Mr. Big Dick? I thought you loved that thing?"

"Yeah, but...it's not the same as what you got goin' on," Gina said.

"Don't dump him on my account. I'll get over what he did."

"No, it's not that. It's already over I think," Gina said dejectedly. "If I don't call him I bet he won't even call me."

Gina looked around at the men within view, glancing from one to the next longingly. Melody could sense the 'where's my soulmate' look in her eyes. It was heartbreaking.

"Maybe it's these wicked strong Cosmo's, but I have an idea," Melody said, her eyes twinkling.

"I like your ideas," Gina said.

"David won't be home for an hour or so. What would happen if he came home and found you and me...you know...in bed or something?"

"Well I know what's happening in my head right now," Gina said as a delicious little smile curled her lips. "Are you cool with that though? This is a big step. If your marriage gets fucked up I'll never forgive myself."

"Let me put it this way...all week long I've been wanting him to know what you taste like."

"Hey, if you're sure, I'd be into that like you can't imagine."

Gina followed Melody through the bar, her eyes locked on Melody's skirt—tighter and a little shorter than usual—as her hips swished and swayed their way toward the door.

Neither one said much on the short cab ride, and the twenty floor elevator ride was silent. They went into the apartment and Gina walked to the big windows as Melody turned on the lights.

"So this is the scene of the crimes, huh?" she said, gazing out at all the nearby windows.

"Yeah. Not much new since the last time you were here."

"The neighbors might disagree," Gina said with a smirk.

"See the place with the red walls, at the left end of that building," Melody said, pointing it out. "Keep your eye on that one. He's a big fan. And that yellowish room over there."

"Oh my God!" Gina laughed. "You've got regular customers?"

"I guess you could say that. We've got a few we watch a lot too. It's kind of addicting."

"Fuckin' wild! You're so much different than you come across. Makes me wonder about other folks I know, what they're into."

"So, this feels a bit awkward," Melody said. "Want to just kiss and see what happens?"

"Can I tell you first how long I've been attracted to you? Remember that weekend in The Hamptons with the girls, like six years ago? That little bikini you brought with you, black with the little yellow stripes? I was already playing with girls a little at that point, fresh out of college, still experimenting. That fuckin' bikini blew my goddamned mind. The way you wore it...the way it wore you. I was a mess that whole trip."

"Gina! I had no idea!"

"Yeah. I mean I knew you were straight, and not into that kind of stuff, but, I've kinda had the hots for you for years."

"So the other night at the club...wow...I had no idea," Melody said. "I mean, you said something about licking my pussy the week before. That kind of threw me, but..."

"I never did get to."

"Wow. This is big, isn't it? For both of us I mean. Me sharing David. You and me..."

"Don't forget my dreams about him that I told you about in my usual blathering way."

"I love that about you. I love so much about you," Melody said.

Their lips met in a smoldering kiss that quickly caught fire. Buttons were undone, moans were moaned, all while their mouths devoured each others.

"Getting you out of your work clothes is just...oh my God, I don't know if I'm gonna make it," Gina said as she unzipped Melody's skirt.

Their mouths met again, and the kiss took off to even hotter territory as hands touched bra-covered breasts, and breasts came out to play.

"God I love your tits," Melody said. She had worked her way behind Gina, fondling them and kissing her neck, the way Gina had done to her on stage. "Guys must go wild for these things. I can't wait to see David's eyes when he knows he can have them. They're so warm...are mine this warm?"

"Can we go to your bed? That's where all my dreams happen," Gina said.

The two panty clad women went down the hall, Melody leading Gina by the hand. They tumbled onto the king-sized bed, surrounded on two sides by the huge corner windows. Melody switched on the two bedside lamps.

"Holy shit! You really do like doin' it in front of the world don't you?" Gina said, marveling at the openness and the hundreds of windows with an easy view. "This is downright obscene! I fuckin' love it!"

"Too much talking," Melody said as she stripped off her panties and spread her stocking clad legs. "You mentioned something about licking me?"

"Oh fuck, this is too much," Gina said. "I swear to God I'm not gonna make it. I'll die happy though. What a way to go."

Her mouth zeroed in on the puffy pink perfection and Melody moaned deep when she felt Gina on her. It was quickly evident that Gina knew what she was doing. A quick orgasm rocked Melody, her breathless body rolling between tension and release, over and over as she clutched Gina's head tight to her fire-filled pussy. The big orgasm may have hit quick, but it lasted long, and the whole experience left Melody drained and woozy, as if she'd been injected with a drug.

"Wow!" Gina said when she finally came up for air.

"Oh fuck!" Melody could barely whisper as her brain cells continued to fire like the last slow falling sparkles from a big fireworks display.

"David's due any minute now. I'd love him to find us like this," Melody said, rolling Gina onto her back and sixty-nineing her. "This'll be hot for him, right? These last few weeks it's become our favorite position."

"Too much talking," Gina said, the words muffled out as her mouth engulfed Melody's pussy again.

She moaned when she felt Melody's tongue lick her clit, a feeling that brought her back to the club and the glorious feeling of Melody's mouth on her in front of that audience.

Melody heard the front door open and David call for her. She got a side-to-side flicking motion going with her tongue on Gina's clit, the way she had felt on hers when Gina rocked her. As she listened to David's footsteps coming down the hall Gina went off, screaming into Melody's pussy and finally into the air as David stood in the bedroom doorway watching.

"Hi honey, I'm home," he said with a smirk after the ruckus settled down.

"Hi baby. We were hoping you'd get here. Can Gina help you with your clothes?"

"Uh huh," he said, unable to wipe the smile of his face.

"I don't know if I can move after that," Gina said. "That was too much, hearing footsteps coming down the hall. I haven't lost it that big in a while."

"I was a little worried when I came in, with all the clothes in the living room," David said. "But then I realized they were all women's."

"Is it all right honey? We probably should have talked about this first. I got this crazy idea at happy hour, and then..."

"It's more than all right with me," David said. "You sure you're good with this?"

"So good," she said, and she kissed Gina's pussy again. "Wanna taste?"

"How about you Gina. Are we all on the same page here? I hope so, 'cause I really want a taste."

"I'm all yours tonight," Gina moaned. Melody's tongue was at work again. "Oh God!"

"From the looks of things you're the whole city's tonight," David said as he quickly removed his clothes. "My wife seems to have a serious show-off fetish."

"Fuck!" Gina yelped.

Melody was giving her the tongue flick move again, intent to hone the skills she was learning. David joined them on the bed, kissing Melody's juicy mouth and then diving in to Gina's steamy pussy for the taste he was craving.

"Ohhh Godddd!" Gina moaned loud and low when she felt the masculine mouth on her.

Melody sat up, riding Gina's face as she took in the scene. Her sweet husband's face buried in her best friends pussy; Gina's big tits oozing off her sides, capped by the big hard nipples she wanted back in her mouth; and the lit-up windows of her beloved city surrounding them, egging the three of them on, asking for more.

"Fuck her baby. She's had dreams about you you know," Melody said.

Gina groaned into Melody's pussy when she heard the words. David positioned himself, lifting her legs up over his shoulders, and slipped his long cock in.

Gina was beside herself, groaning and writhing. David started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Melody thrust her hips, grinding her pussy on Gina's mouth while her hands fondled the big tits below her. She leaned forward and David did too, their mouths meeting for a moaning kiss as the carnal triangle was completed. David's deep fucking picked up in pace as the kiss broke off, he and Melody smiling at each other, their eyes burning with lust.

"OHHHH GODDDD!" Gina screamed from underneath. "FFFUUCCKK MEEEEEE!"

She came with a violent spasm as David fucked her fast and hard. More spasms rocked her as all the air in her lungs rushed out. She gasped in a huge breath and groaned it out long and low as her body twitched. David pulled out and came in a massive spurt, plastering Melody's belly with his cum. The spurts continued, landing on Gina as he stroked his long cock with his hand, groaning deep and loud. If anybody was watching — and someone probably was — it was one hell of a show.

———————

"Hi honey," Melody said to Gina on the phone Monday morning.

"Did you call to ask me to move in with you guys, 'cause I'll go and get my stuff right now," Gina said. Melody giggled.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers