New York Taxi Ride

Story Info
Public sex.
2.1k words
3.81
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was hectic. Between the rain showers and the ever present crowds of Manhattan, it seemed like it took forever to get the chemistry working. The sushi was wonderful, when we finally got it, and the Saki martinis were going straight to my head. I had wanted to wow you. I mean absolutely sweep you off of your feet. But I felt like just another guy trying too hard. The only thing that was really working out was you. You looked amazing. Your silky blue dress seemed to hang just right, as if you were the only person the rain didn't touch. I loved the way it would slide across your hips as you walked. And you wore your four inch heels that I bought for you on a whim my last trip to San Francisco. I know that you did that for me because I had told you how much I loved high heels on a woman and you told me how much they hurt! I did notice that you had just had your hair cut. I could tell that it surprised you a little that I noticed, but I notice everything about you.

At least the conversation went well. It was funny how many times we seemed to know just what the other was thinking. And how many times we both smiled at an unfinished thought. It did seem to me at times that the crowds would just melt away and all that was left was you. Then the annoying waiter would come back and wonder if there was anything else that we neeeeeded. I know he saw the way you rolled your eyes, but they are just trained to ignore the silent sarcasm.

The flirting was what finally made me relax a little. I felt like we were back on solid ground. You are so funny and casual. I blushed when you teased me about kissing you on a first date. We eased into our typical back and forth about what would YOU do if I did this or that. A little sophomoric, I know, but it always worked to make us smile. "What if I put my hand right here" I asked as I placed my right hand on your left knee. "What if I placed my hand over yours" you asked, and I felt your fingers intertwine with mine. The game seemed sillier to say out loud, but much sexier since this was the first time we played it for real. A few more "what ifs" and suddenly we both knew that it was time to go. You excused yourself to freshen up as I paid the check and stepped outside to get a taxi. The doorman caught one for us just as you stepped out of the door.

There was a crowd of men gathering under the awning, smoking and chatting and waiting for their wives and girlfriends. You came out and walked past them and the conversation stopped. The rain was still coming down steadily and I held an umbrella for you as you walked to the opened door of the waiting taxi. As you turned to slide in, I noticed how many men watched you. It was just one of those unforgettable moments. Your long legs, the high heels, your dress sliding up your thighs. Every man noticed and then looked to see who I was. I saw a few wistful smiles. When I got in behind you I noticed a small smile on your face. You must have noticed them looking at you, too. It was then that I remembered that we had not actually worked out where we were going. I started to feel that small panic. The Jamaican driver was looking at me, waiting; when you said "Didn't you say that you were staying at the Dream?" My confused mind went into overdrive. What were you doing talking about my hotel? I have a PhD in engineering but sometimes I swear I can be so slow. I blame it on the alcohol, the perfume and your smile. I turned to the driver and said "Dream Hotel on East 56th". I gave the driver a confident smile as he seemed to have no clue what had just happened and we darted into midtown traffic.

I settled back into the vinyl seat and stole another look in your direction. You still had that sly smile on your face. I couldn't help myself, and leaned over to give you a kiss. It was our first real kiss of the evening. I love that first kiss. You had just applied some lip gloss. The feeling was slippery and sticky at the same time. But more than that, I felt the desire in that first kiss. It was more than in any other I had felt before or sense. We kept our lips locked together for some timeless measurement, very soft and warm. Your head tilted slightly and my hand head came up behind you, pulling you closer against me. I placed my other hand on your face, brushing your hair behind your shoulder. We finally parted and just looked at each other. The strobing of the passing streetlights gave the moment a surreal feel. We kissed again, harder this time and we both felt that first hint of desperation, of true wanting. I felt your hands behind my head, holding us tightly together, pulling me to you as you slid back into the corner.

I was kissing all over your face, your lips, your eyes and your ears and then back to your lips. My tongue slid over your lower lip and then our tongues touched. I felt your lips over the tip of my tongue sucking gently. My hand slid down the side of your face with my fingernails running softly over your bare shoulder and down your back. I wanted to touch all of you at once and to kiss everywhere at the same time. The feeling was just overwhelming. I kissed down the side of your face again, stopping at your ear just to whisper to you how beautiful you were and how much I wanted you right now. My warm breath on your throat as I kissed was reflected back to me carrying a hint of that intoxicating perfume. I tasted your skin with the tip of my tongue. My right hand pulled the silky fabric away from your left breast and I kiss over the soft curve, down to where your lacy light blue bra still covered you. My wet lips were kissing you through the sheer material, taking it between my lips and teeth, feeling for your nipple. When I found it I sucked on it through the fabric, now wet from my kisses. I heard the first soft moan from you and it made my racing heart actually skip.

You reached across and slipped the dress and strap from your shoulder and I pushed it aside with my tongue, finding your nipple hardening as the wetness from before cooled on you. I took it between my lips and slid my right hand up your thigh as you sunk lower into your seat. Your left hand was now locked in my hair, pulling me close as I sucked gently on you. Your soft moans were now louder and more urgent. Your right hand pulled your hem higher as I chased it, waiting to feel the silky fabric of your panties as I explored up between your warm thighs.

Suddenly there is just the feeling of you, damp and warm and slick. You feel my breath catch and whisper in my ear "surprise!". Then it hit me that was your last "what if" before we left the restaurant, as you headed to the restroom. I had been half listening as I tried to figure out both the tip and my next move.

For the last time during that trip, I had a moment of clarity. I saw you lying back with your eyes closed in the smeared light from the rain covered window. I noticed that I had no idea what street we were on, but it wasn't anywhere near the hotel. I also noticed that the cab driver was watching us intently in the rear view mirror. My eyes caught his, and I saw that he turned down another nearly deserted street. I had no idea that there were any deserted streets in Manhattan. That was the last coherent thought that I remember. I turned back to you. You were breathing rapidly. My finger was just touching the outside of your pussy. The movement of your hips was causing it to slide lightly over you. I let you move, watching you and feeling you. Your movements were delicious. I removed my finger for a moment and place it in my mouth to taste you. You see this and pull me to you so that we are both kissing my finger.

I slipped my finger back into you. I found your clit easily as it was engorged and pulsating and touched it gently. Flicking over it, I kissed you harder as your body shuddered with each touch. I had to taste you. I was drawn to have you on my lips. I shifted down, kissing as I went down on you. You pulled your dress up. Your knees parted and lifted just enough to give me room as I began kissing your thighs. I started slowly but you pulled my head up against you hard, grinding your hips in my face. I sucked on your clit, first soft and then with desperation. The desire was now unquenchable. I was absolutely intoxicated with you, and your passion was shifting to a level that had only been imagined by me in my fantasies. I was totally immersed in you. Your moans surrounded me and brought me to new levels of ecstasy. I was kissing and licking to match your movements, which were bordering on violent.

I reach down to unzip my pants just as your orgasm started. It was powerful, amazing as your thighs became a vice grip on my head. You yelled out once, twice, calling my name as you pushed me away from you, body still quivering. I rose up to kiss your lips. I was smeared with your juices as you licked my face. I pushed you back into the seat and raised your legs as my cock sprung free in my hand. I rammed into you hard and fast. You reached out with both hands and dug your fingernails into my hips as I pumped hard, pulling me in to you. I was in some sort of sensory overload. It seemed as if we were traveling backwards at 200 miles per hour. The lights flashed by as I stroked into you and grinded against me. Looking down at you I would just catch a glimpse of your wild eyes flashing with every passing streetlight.

You were so wet and so very tight. I know I wouldn't last long at this level of violent love making. You felt it too as my muscles tightened and I gripped your thighs hard, fingers digging into you. We kissed hard and then you pulled away from me, looking into my eyes you hissed at me to cum in you. I saw it in your eyes just how much you wanted it. How much you wanted that explosion of ecstasy from me. As it hit I could not breathe. Wave after wave of orgasmic contractions coursed through my body, hot as fire and focused on my throbbing erection. I had never felt this kind of intensity. I collapsed against you and then was aware of nothing until I came to in your arms with you kissing my forehead. We rode like that for a few minutes and then I cracked open the window and to get a little fresh air. My senses came back as a few random raindrops splashed on our faces. You were tucked against me, quiet except for some soft soothing sounds that I later recognized as singing our favorite Norah Jones song, Turn Me On. I rose off of you and lifted your head and kissed you softly You straightened your dress and gathered your hair the best you could. I noticed then that we were on 56th street and getting close to the hotel. Again, I see the driver's eyes in the mirror. I can just imagine his smile

As we pulled up to the hotel, I reached into my pocket and handed the driver a one hundred dollar bill. "No mon" he said, "that was priceless. You are one very lucky dude". I dropped the bill on the front seat anyway and we both laughed as I opened the door and started to get out. You stopped me, grabbing my arm hard. I look back at you as you started to laugh harder with your eyes wide and you pointed to the front of my pants. My dripping cock was still hanging out.