New Zealand Miracle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drifted both of his hands down to her hips while she put one hand up on the wall and the other reached back and grabbed the side of his ass. He started to push it in with his hips and lower back while his arms pulled her back trying to impale her on him. She was tight, very tight, like he was trying to fit a banana in a straw. He pulled back just a bit and then thrust a little harder and the head popped in. Her insides were on fire and she was very obviously clamping her vaginal muscles as hard as she should. She was going to make him work for every inch this first time and he damn well was going to claim her as his own. He readjusted his grip on her waist and widened his stance to give him more leverage and power. He leaned his chest forward over her back, swung his hips back and then slammed as hard as he could into her. About half of his cock slipped in and she darted her left hand up to her mouth just in time to muffle her moan. Without stopping, he pulled out a couple of inches and quickly thrust forward while his arms slammed her body back as hard as he could. She relaxed her pussy just as he was slamming forward and it caused him to bottom out in her pussy and slap his balls against her clit so hard that it actually hurt.

He was completely in her now, they were one. Her pussy walls grasping him... massaging him... milking him... his entire length. He could feel the back of her pussy with the very tip of his penis and knew that his cock was a perfect fit inside of her. There wasn't any more room to be had and that filled him with pride. He could barely hear her muffled moan through her hand and decided to yank her arm down causing her mouth to be uncovered. He stayed still for about ten seconds, waiting for her to get adjusted to his size, and then started rocking back and forth very slowly. Alyssa turned her head towards him and her eyes urged him on. Drake gradually increased his pace and started sawing into her and a light slapping noise emitted every time he would bottom out inside of her. Her face continually contorted from expression to expression: pleasure, pain, shock, pain, lust, pleasure, etc. He was fixated on her face that was so beautiful and yet so focused on keeping quiet.

Drake decided to finally turn on the heat and started slamming about six and a half inches of his seven and a half inch member into her burning hot pussy. She started to bite her bottom lip fairly hard and reached back and started massaging his balls. Her other hand slid down to her clit and started rubbing it in quick circular pattern. She was loving this and he couldn't wait to give her all she could handle. His head was starting to spin from all the activity going on and he marveled at how amazingly tight she was. She could flex her inner walls to just the right strength to give him a hard time getting in but easy enough to give him maximum pleasure. She was started to mouth words and more and more tiny gasps were escaping her. "Fuck me! Pound me! Faster! Harder! Oh shit! Oh God!" were coming out in spurts of lip synched words combined with barely audible gasps. He could tell that she was getting close and he wasn't too far off himself.

He wanted to finish this first fuck session off with style, so he went with a style that drove every girl that he had been with wild. He pulled out of Alyssa, which drew a desperate saddened sharp breath from her, and grabbed her left shoulder and rotated her like he was opening up a door, her leg still on the toilet. He stepped in close to her and reached his left arm under her right leg and lifted it up while he slid his cock deep inside her in one thrust, which got a moan from her into his chest. He then reached his right arm down and started sliding it under her left knee and she immediately got the message as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He easily lifted her off the ground and she was now suspended in air by two arms, his neck, and a big thick cock buried to the hilt in her. Her face was right in front of his and she whispered a moan into his face, "Oh my God! You are a fucking animal! You kinky mother fucker! You are so deeeeeeep iiiiinnnn mmmmeeeeeeee," the last part disjointed as he started pounding her by pulling his hips back and slamming into her.

Alyssa's eyes were rolling back into her head and darting across the room. Her head whipping back and forth as Drake felt her hot box almost heating up more and clamping down on him. Her chest was becoming red and flushed as was her face as she was almost not breathing from all the pleasure she was getting. He was slamming into her as hard as he could without slapping her ass against his body, making it entirely up to her what noises would be heard in the next stall. He leaned forward and captured her lips with his and his tongue darted inside of her mouth. Their tongues waged war as his cock continued its assault on her pussy, which was now pouring juices down his thighs. They took turn biting and sucking on each others tongue and lips and groaning into each others mouths. He was starting to turn the corner and could feel himself start to expand in her. He pulled his mouth off of hers and their eyes stayed locked on each other and he mouthed the words "Cum for me!"

Immediately she pulled herself forward towards him and put her mouth next to his ear and her whispering breaths were becoming increasingly louder as she was moaning constantly, "Oh God please give it to me harder. Oh don't stop, I'm so close. Oh Jesus you are so big and fucking me so good. Don't stop! Don't stop! Harder! Harder! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh God! More! More! More! Unh unh unh unh oh oh oh o o o o oooah ah ahh ahhhh I'm ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh cummmmm," as her mouth clamped down his neck. Her teeth sank into his flesh and he could feel her break skin and her orgasm broke loose throughout her body. Her whole body tensed up and her sopping cunt turned into an iron vice that trapped his cock deep inside her. Her body convulsed a couple of times and jerked and twisted on his cock.

Drake had to concentrate as hard as he could to not blow his load inside of her and coat her insides with everything he had. Then suddenly her mouth went slack, releasing his flesh, and her arms became limp and let go of his neck and he had to quickly adjust his grip to avoid dropping her to the ground. Her eyes were closed when he caught her and quickly fluttered open. Without missing a beat she weakly squeaked out, "Cover me."

Drake continued pumping in and out for a dozen more strokes as he lowered her ass down to the toilet seat, his cock at the absolute boiling point. As soon as he slid out of her is when the first stream started traveling up his cock. He was jerking his dick upwards into position and resulted in a long stream that blasted her from her belly button all the way up to her left shoulder. He started to let out a long, solid, painful groan as he jerked himself once and steadied his aim. The next blast hit her in the right breast which was followed by two blasts to her neck, giving her a lovely pearl necklace. He aimed his cannon and released a couple more streams onto the left breast. For the final three sputtering bursts, he dribbled the last bit of it over her stomach. The moment the last blast left his tip, he started to fall forward and used his arm to hold himself up against the wall.

Alyssa looked like she was in hog heaven and started to rub the cum all over her body and into her skin. She took advantage of the cock that was dangling in front of her face and sucked the tip to get all the juices out. After she sucked it dry, she started taking more and more into her mouth and using her tongue to clean him off completely until his balls hit her chin. Drake's cock twitched several times during this as his cock was brutally sensitive after that orgasm but was so worn out that he couldn't even try to amount a protest if he wanted to. She released him from her mouth and slid out from underneath him and stood up. She grabbed his chin between her thumb and the middle part of her right index finger, "That was naughty naughty Drake."

"You started it!" he chuckled back and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, tasting a combination of their juices. It was the best cocktail he had ever had and he wanted more.

A flush was heard next to them and the door being unlocked and opened. Footsteps led away from them and the sink was turned on for a while and turned off. The bathroom door opened and there was a sudden pause of silence before a voice rang out, "Damn mate! What pizza did you get cause I got to make sure I never order that one! It sounded like it was having its way with you! Cheers mate! Hope you survive!" The footsteps resumed and the door closed. Alyssa and Drake looked out at each other and erupted with laughter.

"Come on Lyssa, let's blow this popsicle stand!"

"I've done enough blowing," she retorted, "at least for right now." She gave Drake a wink and walked to the corner of the stall to pick up her shirt and put it back on. She looked at his dick which was still almost all the way hard. "Wow... I think I have a fan if he is going to keep standing after that whole ordeal. That sort of loyalty deserves to be rewarded. Tell him to meet me in my bed tonight and I'll give him a proper autograph," and she proceeded to unlock the stall door and exit the bathroom. Drake got himself together and shook his head. He may not survive this trip down here, but he was either going to run out of cum or die a happy man. He couldn't wait to get back to Alyssa's place and show her his full arsenal.

12