Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers

It was our first night, and we wanted to get a meal at one of the restaurants, maybe a drink at a bar later, and get an early night, or at least not too late a night. Yuuki wanted to experience the night-time atmosphere for herself, and check out the dress code, before deciding what she would be comfortable with. She wore a black, clubbing dress, backless, with a black spaghetti shoulder straps that were narrower than the shoulder straps of her bra.

The bra was unfortunate, I felt. The back strap spoiled the look of her backless dress. In front the neckline of the dress dipped almost to Yuuki's navel, revealing the cleft between her breasts. That display was also spoiled by her bra, but I said nothing. It was better to let Yuuki decide for herself what she wanted to do.

Things had moved on Agde since I had been there. Evening wear, for those who liked to display, was even more extreme than I remembered it. There were plenty of transparent dresses and tops, but those were the new vanilla. Leather, real and imitation, was commonplace as well, and not just in the bars, but in the restaurants too.

Bare breasts, decorated with chains, or leather straps, or nipple piercings, were pretty common. Not every woman wore skirts or tops. Some wore only underwear, bras, panties, suspender garters, corsets, stockings, and body stockings. Some preferred g-strings to panties. Some bared their pussies, mostly shaved, a few pierced. A few women wore leather collars, or steel, and we even saw a couple where the guy was leading his partner on a leash. One girl wore a thick fox tail emerging her short pleated skirt, and bouncing against the backs of her thighs, secured, I guessed, solely by the tightness of her anal muscles. Agde nightlife was truly incredible.

...to be continued.

steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers
12