Newfound Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. He had hoped that by leaving that house for a few hours he'd be able to clear his head of all the sex, but it was clear that wasn't going to be possible. Maybe if he closed his eyes and tried relaxing anyways he might be able to catch himself a quick nap, even with his raging erection. It initially seemed hopeless but it seemed that Tom was more tired than he had thought. It was only a few minutes before he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

****

Tom found himself having a familiar dream. He was back in the large marble hall, its full pillars rising high into the sky. Again he found himself sitting atop a large throne of stone, large steps before him leading down to the marble flooring below. He sat on his throne completely bare his colossal erection jutting out from his body in all of its masculine glory. It pulsed and throbbed, looking even bigger and more imposing than it did in reality.

A major difference this time around was Kayla. She stood in the same place that she had started in his previous dream, at the base of the steps, her hair still in the same soft curls that they were before. Like Tom, her body was also unclothed, her bronzed skin glowing from the light. She started to walk up the stairs just like before, but this time instead of looking to the floor as she climbed, she instead looked straight ahead at Tom, her back perfectly straight, as if presenting her round breasts to him. Her beautiful brown eyes were fixated on his pillar of manliness as she approached.

She reached the top of the steps and like before she dropped to her knees, but this time she did it slower, her moves much more erotic. She sat there for a moment, just staring at the immense shaft before her, then finally leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his inner thigh. Slowly, she alternated back and forth, placing gentle kisses along the inside of his thighs, each one moving her slightly closer to his manliness.

During all of this Tom sat perfectly still, simply looking down at the golden haired beauty as she worked her way up his legs. She finished with his thighs and for the first time took her eyes off of his manhood and looked up at him expectantly. They locked eyes for a moment and Tom could sense her desire. Without a word, Tom simply nodded to which Kayla responded with a wide smile.

She took a hand and gently wrapped it around his shaft, pulling his tip down just enough that she could reach it with her lips. As softly as she had kissed his thighs she placed her lips against the head of his incredible manhood. She lingered for a moment, savouring the feeling of having this incredible sceptre against her lips. She let out a small moan as she pulled her lips away, removing her hand as she did so, causing Tom's pillar to revert back its original intimidating position.

"Thank you my king," she started, looking Tom straight in the eyes with a focused determination he had not seen before. "Thank you for allowing me the privilege of seeing your cock, the privilege of touching it, kissing it, and most of all the privilege of having you place it inside of me. In return for this incredible privilege, I will worship you and obey your every command. My body is yours to use however you wish. I promise that as your first true slut I will be the most loyal and willing woman imaginable, the ultimate tool of your pleasure. I simply await your wish."

"Well get to work slut."

The dream ended just as she rose up and took his cock into her mouth.

****

He opened his eyes and laid in his bed for a moment, looking up to the ceiling. A thin layer of sweat had enveloped him while he had slept and his cock still jutted out from his body, pointed high towards the ceiling, its veins throbbing and pulsing just as hard as when he had fallen asleep. If anything his dream had made the problem worse.

At least falling asleep had accomplished one thing. All he could think about now was Kayla and her firm, bronzed body. Katie and her impressive chest had been successfully purged from his mind for the moment, instead it was filled with visions of Kayla on her back, legs spread with his gargantuan prick pressing into her.

As he climbed into the shower he found himself in the same situation he had been in before. Water pouring down from the shower-head, cleaning the sweat off of his body while his mind was fixated on thoughts of his blonde lover. He imagined her lips around his cock, he could feel her nails digging into his back while they fucked. He reached down and wrapped a hand around his shaft and could feel warmth emanating from it. He stroked it a few times and with each movement of his hand he could feel it throb. This time though, he wasn't worried about any discomfort he might feel as a result of his ministrations as he knew it wouldn't be long before he found himself buried inside of his woman again.

Once clean, he climbed out of the shower and started to dress himself. He knew that it would make more sense for him to dress for comfort, maybe a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt since he didn't expect to be wearing them for very long, but something inside of him pulled him towards a nice button up and a pair of dress pants instead. He felt it was important that he look good for Kayla when he arrived since he was sure that she was going to look great for him.

Still, he made sure to pack a couple extra changes of clothes, including the sweatpants. You can never be too prepared after all.

Fully packed and dressed, he climbed into his car and drove off. He could feel the strain of his swelling cock against the front of his pants as he travelled. He couldn't shake the feeling of deja vu that struck him as he drove back across town to Kayla's house with the intention of ravaging the blonde beauty, his manhood rock hard and in need of release. It was hard for him to focus on the road, his mind instead being filled with thoughts of Kayla's body.

After what seemed like an eternity, Tom finally pulled up in front of the small house. As he climbed out of the car he felt an odd sense of comfort wash over him. It felt as if he had finally returned to where he belonged. With each step he took closer to the door he felt his cock throb harder and harder. He needed to release it from its confines and let it carry out its true purpose. He needed to fuck a woman.

He knocked on the door and almost immediately it swung open. In the doorway stood Kayla who stared up at him seductively, her brown eyes filled with lust. She wore the same silk robe that she had been wearing early that morning, but this time it wasn't tied closed. Instead it was wide open, revealing the black lace bra and panties that she wore underneath.

Without a word Tom stepped forwards into the house, closing the door behind him. As soon as he heard the telltale click of the doorknob he reached out towards the blonde woman and placed his hands on her hips, the tips of his fingers resting against her silk covered ass. At the same time, she ran her hands up along his muscular chest before finally wrapping her arms around his neck. Tom pulled her by the hips closer to him, and kissed her.

He was gentle at first, just softly brushing her lips, but as time went on the kiss became harder and more passionate. With both hands he squeezed her ass and pulled her close into him. She felt his hardness pushing against her and couldn't help but part her lips with a small gasp, an opportunity that Tom used to slide his tongue into her mouth. They continued like that for a few moments, their tongues dancing with one another while Tom manhandled her ass cheeks through her silk robe.

Kayla broke their embrace and took a few steps backwards taking a seat on the arm of the living room sofa. Tom followed, undoing his belt as he approached her. The two of them locked eyes as he walked forwards, Tom's expression one of focused determination while hers was one of uncontrollable desire. He stood in front of her now, simply looking down at her while he began unbuttoning his shirt. She watched his fingers as they slowly undid each button, revealing inch after inch of his chiseled chest. Instinctively, one of her hands rose up and gently palmed the impressive bulge of his prick, massaging it through his pants as he finished removing his shirt.

"Take off your bra," Tom ordered, his chest now bare.

Kayla nodded and her hands quickly shot to her back, deftly unhooking the strap of her bra. It fell to the floor and Kayla returned her hand back to his covered bulge. As she did, Tom reached out and cupped one of her breasts, giving it a light squeeze as he rubbed her nipple with his thumb.

"These are so nice," Tom remarked as he gave her nipple a pinch, eliciting a breathy gasp from her lips.

"Thank you," she purred with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Tom's hand on her.

"But I didn't come to play with a nice pair of tits," Tom told her as he removed his hand. "Now pull my cock out so we can really get started."

With a wide smile, Kayla nodded her head again and her hands quickly shot to the front button of his jeans and in less than a second undid them. From inside his pants, Tom colossal prick sprung forth, all thirteen inches of throbbing, swollen manhood released from its prison. He let out a loud groan as his pants fell to the floor, relieved to have his cock out in the open again.

"Yessssss," Kayla moaned as she set her eyes upon his incredible manhood. She stroked it gently with both hands, marvelling at its immense size. "It's so beautiful."

Tom extended his hand and gently caressed the side of her face, giving her a bit of time to take in the incredible sight before her. He didn't think that he would ever tire of seeing the look of shock, amazement and uncontrollable lust that overtook her whenever she laid eyes on his incredible pillar of masculinity.

"Alright baby, that's enough staring for now," Tom told her, moving his hand back to his side. "Now stand up."

Kayla's hands remain gently wrapped around his shaft as she rose to her feet. She could feel every violent pulse of his gigantic prick. All she wanted was to care for his long cock in whatever way he saw fit.

"Take off your robe."

Again Kayla complied quickly, her hands were only removed from Tom for a moment while she shrugged off her robe. Now she stood before him, almost completely nude except for her black panties. Again he reached out and caressed her, feeling the softness of her skin.

"Now your panties."

They slid off as quickly as everything else. She now stood before him completely naked, eagerly awaiting his next command, but instead he simply stood there admiring her as she slowly moved her hands along his shaft. Again, he reached out and cupped a breast, but this time ran his fingers along its side, down her abs and towards the pink opening between her legs.

"Please..." she begged as his finger grazed her clit. Her pussy was wet and aroused, emanating a heat that rivalled that of Tom's cock.

"Please what?" Tom asked her as his fingers found their way inside of her. "What do you need baby?"

"I need you..."

"Louder slut!"

"I need your cock!" she exclaimed as she started to hump her hips back and forth against Tom's hand. "Please I need you to fuck me!"

"Turn around then," Tom told her, removing his hand from between her legs. She also removed her hands from his cock as she turned around. She bent over the arm of the sofa slightly, presenting her perfect ass to him.

Tom ran his hand along the cheek of her ass, then gave it a playful swat, which got another gasp out of the young blonde. She shifted her weight back and forth, causing her ass to sway enticingly. Tom took a step or two closer, his gargantuan prick pressed against her back side. He also leaned forward, his body pressed against hers. One of his hands dropped down between her legs and he started to massage the lips of her pussy again, feeling her wetness. With another hand he reached up and roughly squeezed one of her breasts again. In response to his ministrations, her hips started move back and forth, causing her firm ass to rub against Tom's throbbing erection.

"Where's your roommate?" Tom asked as he manhandled the blonde.

"In her room, she's been there all day," Kayla managed to reply between moans. "Why?"

"Because," Tom said as he stood back up and removed his hand from her pussy lips again. "I don't want her interrupting us again while I fuck you."

With that, Tom lined up the head of his cock with her pussy and in one swift motion plunged deep into her. Kayla threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy at the feeling of being penetrated. She felt complete now that Tom was inside of her, overjoyed to be pleasing her man once again.

Tom too was glad to be back inside of her. Ever since he had put on his ring forty eight hours ago, his purpose had become simple. He loved the heavenly feeling of Kayla's tight pussy wrapped around his cock, especially now that she had become accustomed to his size. Now instead of a tight pinching as he tried to enter her, all he felt was the welcoming warmth of her innermost folds.

Not wanting to waste any time, he put his hands around Kayla's waist and started to pump his cock into her, pushing deeper into her waiting pussy with every thrust. Her body shook as he slammed into her and it wasn't long before her loud moans were echoing throughout the house again.

"You like that cock baby?" Tom growled as he slammed into her, this time following it up with a loud smack against her ass.

"I fucking love it!"

`

"You like being my slut?"

"Yes! I love being your slut!"

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do!" she screamed out as her first orgasm rocked her body. "You own my pussy! You own my tits and my ass! My whole body is yours!"

Tom leaned forwards as she arched her back and passionately kissed her. Their tongues danced between them while they bucked their hips wildly against each other, completely lost in their frantic fucking. Tom slammed his manhood into her mercilessly, groping and smacking her tits and ass as he saw fit, all the while Kayla dutifully received him. Over and over again her muscles tensed as the waves of orgasm rocked her body, but no matter how hard he fucked her she still begged him for more.

"You're fucking me soooo goood," Kayla moaned out. "I never want to stop! Just pound my pussy!"

Another orgasm wracked her body, but still Tom hadn't come close to cumming himself. As his bronze skinned lover came down from her throes of passion, Tom removed his swollen prick from inside of her. Lazily, Kayla turned her body around, the two days of rigorous sex finally starting to take its toll on her body.

Still, she knew that she still had work to do. She looked at her man as he stood over her. His muscles were tense and his breathing heavy. Sweat covered his chiseled body, and most importantly his massive horse-sized cock jutted out towards her, glistening from the clear sheen of her juices that covered it. It was almost overwhelming how attractive she found him.

"Keep fucking me baby," she cooed, spreading her legs wide. "I'll make you cum soon, just shove that beautiful cock back inside me."

Tom looked down at her with her legs spread wide open. She sat on the arm of the sofa, her pussy wet and begging for him to re-enter. He approached her slowly, the bloated crown of his manhood swaying with every step. He studied her sweat covered body with desire, the red marks on her hips and breasts only spurring him on. All thoughts had left his mind except for one singular goal. To fuck the beautiful blonde in front of him until he burst.

He looked her in the eye with burning determination, and she answered back with a look of eager anticipation. He felt her again wrap a hand around his throbbing shaft, but instead of stroking it, she simply held it, guiding it between her legs. He pressed the tip against her, again feeling the soft wetness of her waiting pussy on his cock. Tom placed his hands on her waist, holding her firmly as Kayla removed her own hand from his manhood and wrapped her arms around his neck, bracing for what was to come next.

In one swift motion, Tom pulled her hips towards him, forcing his massive rod far into her sopping wet pussy. Kayla's nails dug into him and she screamed out in pleasure as he penetrated her. He didn't give her any time to adjust either, pushing into her again and again, forcing her to take his full size with every thrust. He fucked her mercilessly, slamming against her as hard as humanly possible, desperate to find some release.

Every violent blow to her pussy elicited loud moans of pleasure from Kayla. At first she had mixed in a bit of dirty talk, telling him how good she felt, how slutty she was, and how incredible his cock was, but like Tom she soon found herself completely lost in their animalistic fucking. All she could do was keep her legs spread open and let Tom completely ravage her.

One particularly hard thrust pushed the sofa out from under Kayla, almost causing her to fall to the floor, but Tom instinctively caught her, not intending to let furniture interfere with his task. He carried Kayla over to the sofa and threw her onto it. Without a word between them, Kayla immediately spread her legs wide as Tom climbed between them. He knelt on the floor at the foot of the sofa and forced himself into her again, taking off where he had left off.

From his new position, Tom could look down and witness the fruits of his labour. His furious pounding against Kayla's body made her round tits bounce wildly, and he could see her lips quiver and eyelids flutter as she moaned. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused, and every few minutes she would arch her back and cry out as another long orgasm coursed through her body.

Hard and fast was the name of the game. Tom was unrelenting with his thrusts, losing himself to his lust. Each and every plunge into the young blonde's body elicited near deafening screams of pleasure which in turn only spurred him on even more. Again he started to feel her nails dig into his skin as he mercilessly pushed himself in and out of her soaking slit.

"God you fucking slut, it feels so good!" he barked as he buried his shaft inside of her again. "I need to cum!"

It seemed however, that the young blonde finally met her breaking point. One of Tom's deep thrusts hit the wall of her pussy in just the right place, and her most mind-numbing orgasm yet tore through her. She tilted her head back and let out a deafening scream, pushing her chest high into the air as every muscle in her body tensed up. Her eyes rolled up and her hips grinded against Tom for a full minute before finally her orgasm subsided and her body went limp.

Tom humped into her gently a few times, but her only movement was the quick rising and falling of her chest from her heavy breathing. It was clear to him that her last orgasm had been one too many, and that she had passed out from sheer sexual release.

Still desperate for release, Tom considered resuming his assault on her body but decided against it. He knew that Kayla would have no objections to him using her in that way, but something still felt wrong about it. He rose to his feet, removing his cock from between her legs as he did so. His thick shaft still jutted out from him, pre-cum and pussy juice dripping from the tip. He could feel the blood coursing through his bloated member, causing it to twitch and quiver. While he had finished with Kayla for now, his goal had not yet been accomplished. He still needed to find a release for his aching prick.

It didn't take long for a idea to form. He walked with purpose down the hallway of the house, his large cock head swaying back and forth with every step. He reached the end of the hall with two doors, one closed shut and the other open slightly. He knew that the door on the right, the one that was shut tight, was Kayla's room, the place where he had taken her as his own. That meant the other door, the one that had been left slightly ajar could only be the room of one person.