Newfound Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed the door open all the way and entered with confidence. Inside he found exactly what he had hoped for.

Inside his eyes fell on the bed and lying naked on top of the sheets was Katie, her pale skin illuminated by the shining light of the moon through the window. While clothed the brunette had looked incredible, but looking upon her completely nude body was simply breathtaking. Her breasts were massive, gravity defying orbs, topped with perfect pink nipples. Her hips were full, wide, and led into her spectacular long legs. Admiring her from top to bottom, this was a body that looked to be built for sex.

As he walked towards the bed the sexy brunette rolled onto her side, propping her head up with her arm as she looked up. Even in the relative darkness of the room, Tom could tell that her eyes had locked onto the swollen manhood that hung between his legs. She looked at it with the same desperate yearning that Kayla did when she had first laid eyes on his naked form.

She smiled at the sight before her. Tom stood just a few feet from her bed and moonlight poured in through the window illuminating his perfectly sculptured form. She had seen him naked earlier that day and had been stunned by his masculine beauty, but now was the first time that she truly witnessed him. She admired the bulging muscles of his arms and legs, his firm, rock hard abs, and most of all she admired the mind-boggling jackhammer of a cock that hung between his legs. She had been with lots of men before, many of them attractive, and many of them with cocks that would make a woman tremble, but none of them could compare to the man that stood before her now.

"I was hoping you'd come for me," she told him as her hand moved down between her legs, touching her pink folds. "I've been listening to you all night, now I want to feel you first hand."

"Kayla told me you've experienced a lot of men," Tom said as he approached her. "Called you a fucking slut actually."

"Well I'm no prude, that's for sure," Katie answered with a sly grin. "But I know my way around a cock if that's what you're asking."

"Well as I'm sure you can tell, I don't have an ordinary cock," Tom pointed out with a confident smirk. "A cock like this needs to fuck a real woman, a truly genuine slut. You sure you can handle that?"

"Oh trust me, this body was built to fuck," she stated smugly, her fingers increasing in speed.

"I can tell," Tom said, running a hand along the side of her body. He gently caressed her soft skin, his touch making her shiver with arousal. Still her fingers vigorously worked at her pussy, filling the room with her scent.

Tom climbed up onto the bed with Katie, and she rolled back onto her bed to accommodate him. For a few minutes he simply sat on his knees between her legs, watching the sexy brunette furiously masturbate herself. Soon though, the sight became too much to simply observe, and he leaned forward, passionately kissing the big-breasted woman on the lips.

Their tongues danced with one another for a few moments and Tom could still feel Katie furiously fingering herself beneath him. He broke their kiss and looked down at the gorgeous woman before him, her breasts heaving with her heavy breath and her pussy soaking wet as she awaited her lover. She certainly deserved his cock.

"Are you ready now slut?" Tom growled, his massive rod hanging obscenely between them.

"Trust me, I was born ready."

With one strong hand, Tom reached down and grabbed her wrist, moving it away from her clit and revealing to him the bright pink slit of her pussy. With his other hand, he grabbed the base of his cock and leaned inwards, pushing his bulbous head against her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed in disbelief as the large head of Tom's cock pushed passed the lips of her pussy, into her inner folds. "A cock shouldn't feel this good!"

"Just you wait babe, there's a lot more to come."Tom said as he pushed himself further and further into her, ensuring that the oversexed brunette felt every rock hard inch of cock that he had.

"Oh my fucking god!" Katie exclaimed as inch after inch of cock plunged into her. "You're fucking huge!"

Katie had always been a size queen at heart. She loved sex and she loved having a cock between her legs. She prided herself on her ability to take cocky, big dicked studs and fuck them so well that they begged her for more. She had taken a lot of men before, but none compared to the idol of masculinity that was penetrating her now. Her pussy was stretched impossibly wide to accommodate his girth but still a good amount remained outside of her gaping hole.

However, no amount of stretching could take away from how incredible Katie felt. Pure, unadulterated pleasure emanated from her aching pussy. Over and over he slammed his hips into her, every thrust feeling like a tidal wave crashing over her. She let out an uncontrollable, guttural groan as only a few long strokes had already pushed her over the edge.

Her passion overwhelmed her and she lifted her body upwards, placing her lips on his. Their tongues danced with one another, as the tenth of his impressive thirteen inches found its way deep inside of her. As they kissed, Katie felt Tom's strong hands run up her thighs before finding themselves firmly around her waist.

Their kiss broke and their eyes locked with one another. Tom couldn't help but grin as he looked down at Katie, her legs spread wide for him and her eyes filled with lust and anticipation. It felt right to him, his incredible buried deep inside a second woman in one night. Fucking his second slut.

That's what she was too. His slut. She may not realize it yet, but much like Kayla before her, she would soon surrender herself to him completely. Her fate had been sealed the second that she had laid eyes on his perfect, awe-inspiring erection. Now here he was, his cock throbbing against the walls of her pussy, his hands wrapped firmly around her waist, finally ready to use this hot bodied brunette for his pleasure. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that once he finished with her, she will have transformed into his beautiful and obedient sex slave. It was in this moment of clarity, just as he realized how truly powerful he was, that he started to pump his cock in and out of Katie.

When he was with Kayla, Tom was a rutting beast, pounding away as fast as possible, desperate to release his cum into her tight body. With Katie however, it was different. Their fucking was slow and rhythmic. Tom wanted to take his time and savour the feeling of the velvet-like walls of her pussy, ensuring that her amazing, hot body belonged to him completely. He wanted to feel her mountainous breasts pushed against him, her thick thighs wrapped around his waist, and her long manicured nails digging into his back. He may have entered her room with an aching cock, determined to release a torrent of thick cum into the hot brunette, but now with his cock buried nearly to the hilt inside of her slit, he just wanted to hear his new slut moan like a bitch in heat.

And moan she did.

Each thrust of Tom's massive rod into her eager pussy stretched her wider and wider, which in turn caused Katie's loud groans to echo throughout the room. Each pump of Tom's prick inside of her elicited a loud gasp as pleasure washed over her, followed by an equally loud sigh as he pulled himself out.

"You like how that cock feels babe?" Tom asked as he again pushed his length into her waiting snatch.

"YES! God fucking damn it's so good!" Katie shouted out, pleasure rippling throughout her body. "I never dreamed of being fucked so well!"

For Katie it was unbelievable. Not only did this man have the largest, thickest, most unimaginable cock between his legs, but he was also the most gifted lover she had ever taken. Most men just mindlessly prodded away at her with their dicks, barely able to handle the soft warmth of her pussy, but not Tom. Each thrust of his monstrous prick was slow and deliberate, pushing its way deep inside of her, but pulling out at just the right time, leaving her needing just a little bit more. Wave after wave of pleasure emanated from the depths of her pussy all caused from the expert ministrations of Tom's magnificent cock.

As he held Katie's body firmly with his hands, Tom could feel Katie's muscles tighten as the first of what was sure to be many orgasms rocked her body. Her groans changed to an unintelligible cry and her back arched high, pushing her incredible orbs of tit flesh upwards into Tom. Not one to turn down what was clearly being offered to him, Tom leaned over and placed his mouth on her breast, sucking at her perfectly sized nipple, which did nothing but send Katie deeper into the throes of her orgasm.

"Yesssss, that's it! Suck on my big tits!" Katie hissed as her orgasm subsided. "A real man like you should do whatever he wants with these tits!"

"Oh fuck Katie, they're so good!" Tom exclaimed, removing his mouth from her body. "Perfect tits for a hot bitch like you."

"Yes! God! Even your mouth feels amazing! I didn't know my nipples could feel this good!"

Tom felt her hands move to the back of his head, pushing him down into the dreamlike mounds of breasts. He happily obliged her, sucking greedily on her diamond hard nipples, devouring her massive tits in his mouth, all the while continuing to force his cock into her soaking wet cunt.

She shivered as Tom's large, strong hands moved up her body, running along her sides before joining his mouth on her breasts. He squeezed and massaged her tremendous chest, his grip rough, but that didn't matter to her. It didn't matter where he laid his hands on her, and it didn't matter whether he was rough or soft, his touch was electric anyways. She wanted to be manhandled. She wanted this incredible man, this master of sex, to have his way with her however he wanted.

"I've never fucking felt like this before," Katie shouted, unable to control herself anymore. "Your mouth, your hands, your big fat cock! Everything just feels soooo good!"

"Is that right?" Tom responded, lifting his head up from his feast. "You like having a real man fuck you for once?"

"Yessss!" she moaned as Tom's cock slid deep into her again accentuating his point.

He slammed into her again and she screamed out her satisfaction, grinding her hips into his as they met. He felt her long, thick legs wrap around him, pulling him closer to her. He rocked back and forth, watching Katie's face as he forced himself into her again. She had her eyes closed, but her near orgasmic bliss was still very apparent across her face. Only a few minutes had passed since Tom had first entered her room, but that was all the time he needed to make this cocky, slutty size queen scream out his praises.

Still, he could feel his aching cock throb, even with it being buried inside of Katie's warm hole. As much as he would love to drag it out, slowly driving the big titted brunette mad with lust for him, he soon had to find his own release. His pace started to quicken, going from a slow pumping to a fast and constant thrust. He felt Katie's long legs loosen around his waist, falling to his sides to give him more room to work.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Katie yelled out. "Just give your slut what she needs!"

"Fuckkkk yeah, that's right. You're my little slut."

"Goddd Yesss! I'm all yours! My tits, my ass, and the hot pussy your fucking! It's all yours! Just keep giving me that cock!"

Tom had her. Katie had given herself to him completely, just like Kayla had the night before, and it felt amazing. His newest slut was lying underneath him, screaming and moaning as he relentlessly fucked her, her tight pussy gripping at him and he loved every moment of it. If it was possible, feeling her desperately try to please him made his manhood even harder.

Tom was pounding away at her and she met his every thrust with a push of her own against him. Her hands ran along his back, feeling his muscles tighten and flex with every motion. Her massive tits bounced and jiggled as they fucked, her pink nipples still clearly rock hard. She could feel herself being filled completely as the head of his cock speared her between the legs. Pleasure coursed through her like a shock of electricity that came from the white hot fire of her pussy.

"Ahhh yessss! Babe I'm cumming again!" she cried out, another orgasm overtaking her.

Tom watched Katie beneath him, admiring her form as the throes of ecstasy overcame her. Again, her back arched, shoving her milky white breasts high into the air. Her legs tensed and pushed against his sides, shaking slightly as her orgasm began to subside. Across her face was the most beautiful expression of unadulterated bliss he had ever seen. Her lips quivered and her face was flushed, giving just a bit of colour to her pale complexion. Most importantly however, was the soft feel of her soft cunt gripping at his throbbing prick, squeezing it tight as she came.

The two of them were certainly a sight to see. Tom on top, his muscles tense with exertion and Katie on her back moaning and panting, he whole body shaking as Tom continued his assault on her soaked pussy. A thin coat of sweat began to form on their bodies, gleaming in the moonlight that poured into the room.

"Damn you hot bitch, you look so good when you cum," Tom remarked between hard thrusts. "You've definitely earned the right to be my slut."

"Thank you! Thank you!" she exclaimed. "That's all I want! I wanna be your obedient little slut, your perfect fuck toy! You can fuck me whenever and however you want! My only purpose is to be fucked by you and your perfect, massive cock!"

Tom leaned back onto his knees and in doing so removed his diamond hard erection from deep inside of Katie's folds. A disappointed groan escaped her lips and she looked up at her lover expectantly, awaiting his next command.

"Turn over."

Slowly Katie swung her hips and rolled over, never taking her eyes off of Tom. He ran a hand along the backside of her thick leg before resting it on her beautiful meaty ass. He caressed it and squeezed it gently with his one hand while he slowly stroked his pulsing, bloated cock head with the other.

"That's a good girl, now up on your knees."

Obediently she climbed to her knees in front of him, pressing her back into his chest. She shuddered as she felt the warmth of Tom's massive, pulsating prick brush against her inner leg. His strong hand reached up and palmed one of her large tits, pinching an erect nipple as he squeezed her roughly. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs, her pussy aching to be filled again.

Only a few short moments had passed since Tom had removed his masculine pillar from her body, but she still found herself filled with an uncontrollable lust. She wanted to impale herself herself on him, rigorously fucking him for days on end. She wanted to please and satisfy him more than anything else in the world. No matter how many mind-numbing orgasms ripped through her body, she wouldn't stop until Tom had also found his release.

"Do you feel that?" Tom asked, his throbbing manhood rubbing against her. "You did this. You and your big tits, and that sweet pussy. Between you and Kayla I've been fucking all night, and now I need to cum."

"Use me then! Cum in your little slut!" she shouted, grinding her body against him.

"I was gentle with you before, but this time I won't be. I fucked Kayla so hard that she passed out. What makes you think that you can handle how well I really fuck?"

Katie leaned herself forwards, placing both of her hands firmly on the headboard of her bed. Her hips swayed back and forth seductively, fully presenting herself to him.

"Because you're my master, and I only exist to please you."

Of course. It made perfect sense now that she said it out loud. If she was his obedient sex slave, then it only made sense that he would take on the title of master. As soon as she uttered the word Tom realized that there was no other way to describe the power that he held over her.

A quick second later, Tom again had himself slamming full force into Katie, his throbbing monster filling her up over and over again. His hands were placed firmly on her haunches pulling her into him as he humped forwards. Every clash of their bodies was harder than the last, and Tom could feel the meat of Katie's firm ass and thick thighs shake from the force of their fucking.

Oh my god, I've never been fucked like this in my life!"

Tom answered back, but he didn't use words. Instead he just increased the speed of his hips, furiously smashing her warm cunt.

"Yes master, fuck me harder!" Katie screamed out, throwing her head back. "Cum inside you slut! Fill my pussy up!"

Tom was impressed. He figured that Katie had been mostly talk. He figured that their was no way that she'd actually be able handle him, but she truly was insatiable. She screamed and moaned as the fucked, but she still kept pushing back, she still kept gyrating her hips, and her pussy still kept tight around his monstrous cock.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of their rigorous fucking. The headboard slamming against the wall, Tom's grunting, Katie's cries of pleasure, and the slapping of flesh against fleshall combined to create a beautiful symphony of sex.

Tom's balls ached , heavy with his waiting load. His conscious thoughts were quickly leaving him, replaced only by the urge to cum. Katie's incredible pussy tightened around his cock as another long orgasm tore through her body. The gorgeous brunette let out and ear-splitting shriek and threw her whole body upwards, her back against Tom's chest. Still this only spurred him on as his hands moved from her hips up to her breasts. He didn't even try to be gentle with them, he just squeezed them tight, using his grip as leverage as he impaled her convulsing body onto his cock.

"God Katie, here it comes!"

Finally, after a long night of vigorous, near unrelenting sex, Tom could feel himself on the brink. He slammed forwards a few more times, then like a volcano his cock erupted, hot cum pouring from the tip.

For almost a minute his cock let loose it's seed. The first few strands he shot directly into the inner recesses of Katie's dripping cunt, but before he stopped cumming her body, fell forward, collapsing from her own incredible orgasm. The last few strands flew out from his top, falling across her body, covering her back and the cheeks of her ass with his hot sticky cum.

Relief washed over his body and he let out a loud, satisfied sigh. He stayed kneeling on the bed for a few moments, catching his breath before slowly lying himself down next to Katie.

"Damn that was good," Tom said as he rolled over to look at the brown-haired beauty. "Definitely better than I expected."

"Mmmm, I'm glad you approve."

Katie's eyes were half-opened, a blissful haze apparent in them and her lips were curled into a dreamlike smile. It was the expression of a woman that had been thoroughly and completely satisfied.

Tom took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up into a long, intimate kiss. As they embraced Katie also rolled onto her side, letting Tom's strong arms wrap around her. One hand fell to her thigh, gently caressing her milk white skin while the other was placed on the small of her back, pushing his lover against him.

"You're getting hard again master," Katie whispered as their lips parted.

She reached down and wrapped around his half erect member, slowly stroking it with both hands.

"You sure you wanna do that?" he asked, a cocky grin spreading across his face. "you're looking pretty worn out."

"Don't you worry about me, I can definitely handle another round," she replied, her hands speeding up. "And if my master's cock need to fuck a pussy, than it had better be mine."