Newfound Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing," she said simply, humping her hips against him to accentuate the point. "Absolutely amazing."

Tom reached down, grabbed Kayla by the hips,and lifted her off the bed and stood up. His hands grasped her cheeks holding her against his body as she slid down an inch or two, causing his dick to go just a tiny bit deeper. She threw her arms around his neck, holding herself against him, her legs dangling off to the sides and her tits pressed against his muscular chest.

The two lovers locked eyes for a moment before Tom leaned in kissing her passionately on the lips. His nose filled with the scent of her sweat and sex and he could even remotely taste the salty flavour of his cum that she had swallowed previously that night but he didn't care. He was proud to kiss his faithful slut. He was glad having a woman that would gladly take his load, and he knew that she would gladly take the load that he was soon going to give her.

"Trust me babe," Tom whispered. "if you thought that was good, you haven't seen anything yet."

With that Tom's grip on Kayla's ass tightened and he started to lift her up and down, bouncing her on his cock where they stood. Immediately, Kayla's head rolled back and she let out a loud groan as Tom returned to fucking her in full force. A few forceful strokes were enough to cause her body to again ripple with another strong orgasm, this time causing her to pull herself against Tom's fit body. As she did she could feel the muscles in his arms and chest flexing as he bounced her forcefully. She moved one arm down from his neck to his arm and placed a hand on his bicep admiring its firmness as he fucked.

Orgasm after orgasm rocked Kayla's body as Tom fucked her. Now that her pussy had opened itself up completely to him, Tom found himself mad with lust. He slammed Kayla against him forcefully and without reprieve. Release had become his only goal, and Kayla was the tool he used to get it. The moans and screams that escaped her served only to spurn his on fucking.

"You're a fucking sex god!" Kayla exclaimed as she came down from yet another earth-shattering orgasm. "No one on Earth can fuck like you can! You own me! You fucking own me! You're fucking me so well that I'd do anything you wanted! Just please keep fucking me!"

Even if he had wanted to, Tom wouldn't have been able to stop. He was completely lost in the feeling of Kayla's tight cunt, so much so that he was only barely registering the mindless stream of profanity and praise that was coming from her lips. He shifted her weight in his arms so that he was holding her up with just a single arm, letting her fall back a little without falling. Now he looked down at her wondrous firm tits bouncing as they fucked. With his free hand he reached up and roughly grabbed a breast, giving it a tight squeeze and rubbing a rock hard nipple with his thumb.

"Oh god yes, take my tits," Kayla yelled deliriously. "Take my whole body! I'm yours! I'm all yours!"

They stood there in the middle of the room like that for hours, Tom forcing her down on his cock relentlessly with one hand, while he squeezed and groped her body with the other. The whole time Kayla's eyes were glossed over, he head tilted back and she screamed out praises of Tom and his cock, declaring her unwavering devotion to his pleasure. It was carnal, animalistic fucking between two sexual beings, the kind of sex that inspired awe when you heard about it.

Finally, Tom felt a familiar swelling in his balls and knew that the time had come. For good measure he brought Kayla down for a few more hard strokes and gave her ass one final loud smack before pulling her off of him and throwing her to the bed. She looked up at him wide-eyed, her beautiful brown eyes locked on his throbbing member as long, thick ropes of cum shot from him.

Tom's seed was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. It flew from his pulsing cock in waves, covering her tits and stomach. He came for what seemed an eternity, shower the tanned beauty with his warm cum. She laid back in bed and basked in the incredible feeling of having pleased her man. Her body ached and she was physically and mentally exhausted, but all of it was worth the incredible feeling of satisfaction she felt knowing that she had brought pleasure to her man.

Tom as well was left satisfied. He had fulfilled everything he had wanted to accomplish. He had covered the hot blonde before him with his seed, dominating her in every conceivable way. He had fucked her so well that she claimed to worship him, and he had two incredible orgasms which was enough to alleviate his monstrous erection, giving him a much needed break from the painful arching he had suffered for the day. Overall, he had to say that his uncle's gift to him had been well worth the trip to Appleton.

Also feeling exhausted, Tom climbed onto the bed next to Kayla, who was quick to make room for him despite her winded state. He laid flat on his back and closed his eyes, hoping to quickly drift off to sleep, but before he did he felt Kayla shuffle slowly downwards and kiss the top of his flaccid cock.

"Thank you so much," she whispered before climbing back up the bed and resting her head on Tom shoulder. Just before closing her own eyes, she tilted her head up and gave Tom a quick peck on the cheek as well. "And thank you baby, I can't wait to please you more."

Yep, it was definitely worth the trip.