Newly Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So still," he whispered amused. The object dragged slowly up, and stopped, pressed into my throat. My heart stared attempting to remove itself from my chest. A hot drip landed dear my hip. My sharp intake of breath and involuntary jump was cut short as the sharp, cold object pressed into my neck. Another came, then another tracing a line up to the center of my breasts. A small chuckle escaped Lael's lips as he watched the need to both move and stay very still at the same time. "Poor girl, are you not sure what to do?"

"No..."

The drops stopped and the cold object, that was slowly becoming warm, was taken away from my neck allowing me to relax. "There are a few things," he said as the object, a knife I think, flicked a drop of wax from my body, "I could do to help you." Flick. "I could make your life easy." Flick, the rip of wax off my skin teased me making me moan and squirm, flick. "Or I could tease you." Flick. "And maybe make you cum." Flick. "Or I can just leave you here." Flick.

"Please," I moan. The flicking of the wax stops momentarily. Flick. "Please..."

"Please what?" Flick.

"Please stop teasing me." Flick.

"Oh you want me to stop?" Flick. He was almost to my hip.

"Yes, please..." Flick. Flick. Flick. He was silent, as I panted. Flick.

"Since you asked so nicely..." The bed shifted, and a breath teases my lower body. "I might be able to stop." Flick. But a new flick. A flick of his tongue on my clit, I feel my body go ridged and explode with sensation. Flick, lick, suck. I can't think, breath, move, speak, the world become the darkness of my bound eyes, and the actions of Lael's lips, tongue and fingers. I feel myself raise, the wave of sensation coming stronger and stronger. My ears stop working, and I have the feeling that I am making noises that...well I have never made before that loud.

When the orgasm finally crashes down onto my poor sweating body, I spasm, and buck against his fingers which magically appeared inside of me and tongue. I am silent but for my panting. He works my clit and g-stop not letting me fall from the high, creating new peak, then another and another, each crash further, until there is nothing but sensation, I can not think, I can not feel, I am a ball of sensation looking for escape. Then the peaks get lower and lower, my body comes back to itself. I lay in a quiet, spent haze as Lael laps me lovingly clean. My ears stop ringing.

"Hi," is all I can manage to think of to say.

"Hi," his voice is amused. More then amused, he sounds damn near pleased with himself. He takes the cuffs of my legs. "How are you?"

"I'm....uh....I'm," I try to think, I can't still. He chuckles and lightly kisses me, removing the blindfold and staring into my blinking eyes. The soft candle light surprises me, it is far brighter in the room then I remember. His kisses start to awaken my need for him again. First one cuff is removed, then the next, and I sit up, still kissing and stroke his back. We fall back once again to the pillows, exploring a new. I somehow manage to get a hold of his ear in my teeth and breath gently, whispering, "What do you want sexy?" My voice is low with desire and the need to please him.

Only a momentary pause as he releases a moan while I tease his ear, and grab his still standing member. "I want to fuck you." The response sounded far off.

"How would you like to fuck me?" I pulled on the foreskin lightly then back working up and down the shaft.

"Anyway."

12