Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

I turned my face away from him as he slowly sank it in. "Fuck that's good. I can't imagine real pussy being better than this." His hand went to one of my breasts, his mouth to my neck, his cock… inside me."

It was so very different from a dildo. I could feel it pulse and move inside me, alive. I was being fucked, me, the man's man, being fucked up against a wall at a senior school dance. I came, and a few minutes later, came again. He pumped into me faster and faster, and I desperately looked over his shoulder hoping we wouldn't be watched.

Mostly we weren't, but I was sure we were seen.

Finally, he came. I felt his hot blast inside me jet again and again. I came too, stunned at the intensity of it. Was this what girl's felt? As he caught his breath I felt him shrink. What an odd sensation. I also felt full of cum, even as he pulled out I felt it squish inside me and instantly melt into my knickers as it dribbled out.

We straightened our cloths, then walked back into the crowds. I felt watched, stared at but Tom seemed unconcerned. He walked back to his mates, and sort of dropped me by the clutch of girls. With a bit of a swagger he walked to the guys. I couldn't here what was said, but they all looked at me. Fuck.

I felt damp and sticky, and needed to hide, if only for a moment. With a homing instinct of years of a school not different to this one I found the loos, and only stopped myself going into the guys at the last moment.

I found a stall, stripped my knickers off, sat, and let myself sob silently as his cum dripped out of me. Then a couple deep breaths and I cleaned myself as best I could, put on a fresh pair of knickers, and went out.

A number of the girls from Tom's group where there, and they clearly checked me out. I tried my best to ignore it, and went to check my make up.

"Did you just really do it with Tom?" I stopped for a moment, nodded, then continued with what I was doing. "Bloody hell, he's been the catch of the school. A number of us went out with him, but he kept his hands to himself, even though it was clear he was gagging for it. Is all we needed fake tits?" They laughed cruelly, and I slowly turned and pushed my way through them. I felt like shit.

I walked through the crowded hall. As I did I noticed my hand going down and realised I'd just flicked my hair, and was walking that walk, my hands swaying just so. I'd done it without thought, and nervously looked around to see eyes following me.

I went up to Tom, and he put his arm around me. Bending his mouth to my ear, he said, "That was fucking fantastic! You are awesome!" I sucked in a breath as a rush of giddy tingly happy rushed through me. It flushed away the sickness in the pit of my stomach. "I want to watch you dance again." I felt giddy again, but followed him on the dance floor.

What was wrong with me? He spoke bloody nonsense and I went weak at the knees? Yet I followed him out onto the dance floor, and tried to get him to watch me. The rush I got when I caught him was addictive. Where they doing this to me? They must be, but I couldn't deny it either.

I saw the bulge grow in his trousers again. Turning my back to him my hips where grabbed and he pulled me back against him. His hardness nestled into the crack of my ass. The thought of it there made me ill, then he spoke. "I want you like this," and a rush of giddy hit me.

He took my hand and led me off the dance floor, through the crowd and outside this time. We went behind the school, the light was almost non existent. He turned to face me. "I want you out of that dress."

Speachless, I unzipped and shimmied out of it. "Turn around." I did, "Take your knickers off." I bent at the hips and slowly lowered them. "Fuck, where's your cock?"

Still bent over I looked back at him, flushing in humiliation, "Its… still there, just tucked away."

"Dad said I wouldn't be able to tell. I didn't believe him, but fuck. You have the most fabulous ass!" I went all weak at his words. Feeling a deep routed fear build I watched him step towards me, hearing the soft zip over the bass beat reverberating from the walls.

I turned my head away, unable to watch and braced myself. I felt his cock nudge me there, felt myself open to him, felt myself get buggered. Distantly I heard myself whimper, but all my attention was focused on the cock pushing up inside me. God knows I'd had enough pushed up my ass in the past months, but this was totally different. It wasn't my wife's hands on my hips, or a dildo stuck on a wall that I was pushing against; it was a real live man.

I was now what they had wanted me to be, I'd sucked and fucked a cock. I was a fag. Thing was, as he groaned, pulled out, and pushed back in faster, it felt good. God in heaven help me, it felt good. I tried to deny it, but couldn't. I tried to stop myself, but even pushed back against him. I didn't want to, but pulsed my anal muscles as I'd been taught to increase his pleasure.

It didn't last long, maybe 25-30 strokes, but finally he pushed deep and I felt that hot jet of cum that no real man's ass should feel.

With a slap to my ass he pulled back, and I stood, wiggling my knickers up to see a huge grin on his face. "You are one hot fuck!" My breath drew in as that rush of horny happy pulsed through me. Was I really that warped that this boys rude comments turned me on just after he'd fucked me? Indeed I felt deeply humiliated, but humiliated and horny. Picking up my dress I slithered it down my body, just so.

***

A while later, maybe only an hour, but feeling an eternity, the dance broke up. I stayed by his side, as a good date should. Laughed at his jokes, and let his hands roam. In a way I was mostly ignored as he yelled at his mates over the music. Yet I was never really ignored. I caught the glances of his friends, and his hands groped all over me. At one point, arm slung over my shoulder his hand slid down inside the front of my dress. His friends tried hard not to notice, one even tried it on his girl, but had his hand slapped away. He just kept on joking.

Now we wandered out to the car. The driver opened the door and I got in first, Tom's hands on my ass following me in. He slouched on the seat, hands behind his head. "Quite a night huh? So, get undressed, all of it yeah?"

I put a smile on my face, not feeling it at all. Right then I was exhausted, shattered emotionally and physically. But I wiggled out of my dress and deftly undid the snaps on the back of my corset. I couldn't help but giggle as I thought of how useless I used to be with Debbie's bra, now I was an expert. How many times had I put on and taken off a corset? Thousands? More? Everything was drilled until it was instinct.

"Way cool." Despite how tired I was at his words I lost my breath at the intensity of the rush. I sat there, nude but for my knickers and stockings, a man made a freak, and was suddenly incredibly deeply horny. "Get him out and mount up yeah? I want a lazy fuck."

I the confines of the limo I slowly undid his trousers and reached in to find his hardening cock. Wiggling up to straddle his legs I manoeuvred him between my legs, and sighed as his tip brushed past my lower lips. Biting my lip at the intensity of the sensation as his cock slid against those now overly sensitive membranes I began to very slowly move up and down on him.

His hands found my breasts and by tweaking my nipples I was pulled down for a kiss. Why did his cock have to feel so very very good?

***

He was gone, I sat alone in the back of the car. With eyeshades on I felt the happy drain out of me to be replaced by… nothing. I was numb, completely worn out. My emotions had banged through so many dimensions this evening I just felt empty. Had they done something to me to make me react or was I really, deep inside and hidden, a homo? I didn't know.

The car drove on and I felt him leak from between my legs onto the leather of the seat.

Finally it stopped, the door was opened and a hand helped guide me out. The driver took off my eyeshades. She smiled at me, it was such a sweet smile. "You did very well." I still felt nothing.

I was led through the corridors passed closed door after door. How many where behind there going through the same thing? Finally she opened one, and I was guided by the shoulders inside. Debbie lounged on the sofa between the two men. They all looked sated.

She at least had the decency to give me an embarrassed glance. A hand landed on my shoulder and I look to see her, our mistress and trainer. We actually rarely saw her, she guided us through the speakers in the room. Right now she was barely dressed in a short robe.

"Boys, you may leave. Deborah, give them a nice little thank you." The men stood, and after another ashamed glance at me, she turned and kissed each one. They weren't short or chaste kisses. My stomach did a wobble, but again I was filled with that blast of happy lust.

My calm broke, and I sobbed. Debs turned to me, then looked at our mistress. "You may comfort her for a short while. You must cease when I return.

As the two men strode past me, Debbie just stood there until I collapsed on the floor. Suddenly it was all too much and I didn't have the strength to stand. She ran to be and held my head in her lap.

I babbled, spoke of the night brokenly between sobs. Spoke of my confused lust and disgust, spoke of the unbelievable pleasure, spoke of the humiliation, spoke of my confusion. She stroked my hair and didn't say much. The few little words made it clear she'd watched it all somehow.

Slowly my babbling stopped. For a moment we just stayed there, silently together.

Yet I had to know, "Debs, did you enjoy… tonight?"

"Oh you… You know how much I love sex. I would have given anything to just be with you the rest of our lives, but somehow we're here. Yes, I enjoyed it. If I have to have sex I'm not going to deny the pleasure."

I sobbed, just once. It was like a knife, but at the same time I knew truth when I heard it. "Baby, you have to learn to do the same or else it will kill you." I could hear the pain in her voice. "You did… have pleasure tonight?" I nodded into her lap. "It looked like he turned you on?"

I had babbled about that, so now I paused and thought through it. "Yes… and no. I can't deny when he looked at me or talked nice to me I felt this glow of happy and… horny."

I could hear her smile, "I know what that feels like. You could make my knees tremble with a nice word and a smile. Still can you sexy thing." The dagger that had started to pierce my heart at the first, withdrew at the last."

"Yeah, likewise you know? But… whenever it happened I could still think, still talk to myself inside my brain about how this couldn't be happening. Guys never did it for me, quite the opposite. Remember?"

She laughed, "You where such a wimp whenever we were around a gay. I used to joke that you thought it was catching."

"Yeah, but I still am, yet tonight I guy told me to turn around and bend over and I wet myself. When he came it was like fireworks all over my body." I sobbed again. "I hate that!"

"No, you don't." Her voice was stern. "Don't hate it, love it. You have to." Both of us were silent for a moment. I really, really didn't want her to be right.

"Ahh, my children." I looked up to see our own devil standing there. "Get up will you? Deborah, string your man's hands up and use a spreader will you?" She went and lounged on the sofa.

A bit scared at this, new in this place was always scary, I let Debs cuff my hands and hoist them on a chain over my head. I spread my legs and she did a bar with cuffs up around my ankles. We both looked over at our mistress, who smiled and lifted up a remote.

The door opened and in walked a big weight lifted of a man. I sighed, sure I knew what was coming. "Deborah, come her and comfort me while we watch. Candy, get your little toy out and make it all nice and hard."

My mouth went dry, this wasn't what I was sure of. Taking a second to collect myself I squeezed those new muscles and pushed my cock out. Taking a deep breath I let it go hard. It had been a while and it was almost painful at how hard it snapped up.

Debbie curled up on the sofa beside our tormenter and gasped as the woman pinched one nipple very hard. My attention snapped back in front of me as the big guy went to his knees. God no! He lifted my erection, and… kissed it. I groaned as he slowly started to suck on it.

No, please no, this was too much. I couldn't go soft knowing she didn't want me to, yet I hated having a man suck me off. In a weird way it almost would have been better to have been the one doing the sucking. At least then I could have pretended maybe I was a girl. This way I couldn't pretend, couldn't hide as the pleasure built up.

God he was good. He kept me up, knowing just when to stop, just how to extend, until he sped up and from beside me a soft voice said "Cum." I felt my body arch painfully as I shot a bucket load in his mouth. It had been months since I'd been allowed to cum that way.

I slumped down off my chains, not able to hold my weight. He just smiled and stood. The bastard kissed and snowballed me. With a sob I drank down my own cum. Then he turned.

I glanced over at our mistress and Debs. My wife was on her knees, using a breast to pleasure the woman's cunt. In return her Debs ass was being fingered, while the woman held Debs head turned towards me. A vacant look of lust was all my wife could return.

I snapped my head back forward. The man had bent over, had guided my still raging hard cock to his own ass. He started pushing back. I pulled my own hips back, but was helpless, my cock slowly entered his anus.

Oh god, it was good, but looking down through my massive tits to where my cock slid into an obviously male ass made me want to vomit. Oh god, help me…

***

Next morning we were woken and told to clean. I found it hard to look at Debbie, and she to me. It wasn't until we were in the shower doing our "final rinse" that she grabbed me from behind and hugged me tight. I really needed that hug, and in a moment we were facing each other, holding as if for dear life.

"I do love you so." She actually broke down and sobbed.

In an instant I was on the floor of the shower wracked with pain.

It was over. I stood, trembling a bit with the aftershook and we looked at each other. The point had been made by our owners, but we had made the point with each other as well. I saw the love in her eyes and returned it. We had to do what we were told, but we didn't have to stop loving each other, even if she enjoyed what happened. I didn't want to think about my enjoying what happened…

On drying each other off our Mistress voice called sweetly out. "Hello my sweets. Today we move on to a new phase of training. You both need to learn much much more about pleasing others. Given you're now both on a relatively even footing of experience, we'll be starting with live instructors. You are to treat anything they tell you as my words. You will be monitored and any little infringement will, of course, be punished as usual."

The door opened and in walked two men. Both were fit, one was black, the other white. "Come over here and kneel bitchs."

My mouth dry, and feeling none of my not understandable attraction to Tom, I took Debbie's hand and went over. I got the black, though both their cocks looked huge to me.

"Now my sweets, pick their cocks up and look at the underside. See the big ridge running down? Lick up it…"

***

We were in the shower, washing off the cum of the 5 men each that we had "trained" with today. I was shattered, it was often exhausting work and you needed to concentrate. I had also lost count of how many orgasms I'd had. I was soaping up Debbie's shoulders, and she snuggled up back to me.

"Mmm, that was fun today."

"Oh… is that what it was."

My hip got slapped, "You can't fool me, I saw you cum."

"I know, I did. There's still that part of me that feels this is unnatural for me. I can't help being disgusted by having a cock in my mouth."

She giggled, "And in your pussy, and in your ass. You're pretty good at it though. I looked over at you when we started this morning. Your man was struggling to maintain his composure. I felt so proud of you when you made him cum."

I snorted, "Proud? Of your husband making another man cum?"

She turned on me, suddenly angry. "Yes, proud! Regardless of whether or not we want to be here we are. You are now an incredibly sexy girl who can turn a man to mush. You've got talent at sex oozing out of every pore. I know you don't want to be here, you tell me every day. You are, learn to live with it. The sooner that happens, the better our life will be. I love you more than words can say, but you've got to give up on this 'Oh poor me I'm a man' kick. You're not!"

She stomped out of the shower and angrily started towling herself dry. I finished rinsing myself off, trying to remember the last time Debs had really got angry, and failed. Just as I got out and grabbed a towel, our mistress spoke up. "Deborah, your scenario is a business dinner party, Candy, French maid, but cock out and presented. Ten minutes."

Silence, but then we both dashed into action. At least I didn't have to choose what to wear. I got my cock out, then started putting on the complex get up. Black braless corset, skimpy knickers holding my cock vertically, short layers of starched lace crinoline and a skimpy black dress. A white pini and black mesh stockings with 6" heels. I quickly did fairly exaggerated make up, did up my hair and did the little lace cap thing.

Debbie had opted for an elegant off the shoulder red dress. It left little to the imagination as she was not wearing a bra. We looked at each other, and she broke the ice by laughing. We'd done it with seconds to spare.

The door opened and we both went still. "Deborah, the driver will take you to your date. Need I say that you will be obedient to his every whim? Candy, follow Laurence. You will be service at a little party of mine tonight."

Debbie blew me a sad kiss and left. I followed the older man done up in white tie down the long corridors. I was led to a small elegant room, was shown where the drinks where, given a brief lecture on service that just re-inforced hour after hour of practice, and he left.

Knowing the routine I stood beside the drinks cupboard, feet a handswidth apart, hands clasped behind my back, shoulders pulled back, eyes downward , and waited.

Sometime later the door opened and three women stepped in. One was our mistress, one an older elegant woman dressed in black. The third was younger, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

The two sat, the girls kneeling beside them. "A G&T Candy, and for you?"

"The same." "Rum and coke" I turned and carefully prepared the three drinks. As I walked over the talk was of the little gossip of their lives. I bent over to my mistress, as taught, and gave the woman a view of my backside.

"Interesting. One of your projects?"

I turned and presented the older woman her drink. As she took it her free hand ran up my leg and fondled my cock. Even though I'd spent most of the last year alone with my wife, the training had been intense. Other than feeling myself blush I didn't move.

"Yes, an interesting bit of work. You'll understand if I don't discuss the details in front of him, but the method has been extremely successful. He is part of a husband and wife selection. We've used their love of each other to have them each submit. Its gone much better than expected."

She stopped fondling me, I hadn't got hard of course. I felt the heat of my face shine out. I was deeply humiliated to be seen and touched this way. My shame was all the more in that my belly burned. Been treated like scum was turning me on. I turned to the younger woman, who chose to feel my chest. "Has he been mounted?" Her eyes gleamed.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers
123456...8