News Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Jean research continues with the surprise me option.
8.2k words
4.39
21k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe it! I had just signed up for the ‘Surprise Me’ option on the sawhorse at Man’s World. This was supposed to be just an interview and fact finding mission. Howard Billings, my editor at the Hemmingsburg Report, had sent me to get the real story. It was my first assignment in my first job. I was so eager. Simply stated - I am going to get the real story. And I am going to get Mr. Billings’ money’s worth – he had given me an expense account of $1000!

Hector McDougall is the proprietor of Man’s World: the place for female fantasies. He has given me an orientation including documents I had to sign to verify my legal age status, to acknowledge my fantasy selection, and to accept responsibility for the activities in which I was to participate.

Hector had walked me around the place on a quick tour; it was quick only in the sense of real time. In contrast, my mind was still digesting the sights and sounds that I had tried to absorb during the tour. I had walked in the door of his office totally unaware of the kind of business he directed. My vision of sexual fantasies, as it turned out, were fairly tame.

Mr. Billings had given me a minimal biography but it left a lot of blanks and unanswered questions. After I had spoken with Hector on the phone, I still could not envision the nature of the female fantasies his establishment offered. In person, Hector seemed so nice. But it was not a nice type of nice; it was more of a car salesman nice – I could not quite put my finger on it. But my job is to dig this information out, to get to the real truth, to cut through the surface fluff and get to the meat of the matter. That is what I intended to do.

Each stop on the tour was an eye-opener. Hector opened the first door into the storage room; what an incredible site it was. I saw an array of articles that were utilized in the ‘Man’s World’ operations. I could not comprehend it all: shelves where I saw lumber, ropes, poles, chains, blankets and pillows, clothes of all kinds, hoses and dozens and dozens of boxes with unreadable labels. The next room was a bedroom. But the bed was not built primarily for sleeping but for bondage – and in a variety of positions. I am sure the positions I pictured in my mind was a mere subset of those that had been created in this very room. Then we entered a living room setup in the room next door. Again, it was not designed as a living room, but as a room to restrain a girl in an infinite number of positions and locations.

The warehouse was huge and contained numerous ‘big ticket’ items for bondage. And, again, my mind reeled with the number of ways that Hector and his team could tie a girl up! And there was more yet to see. Outside to the rear of the warehouse there is a huge wilderness-like area. Hector offered to take me out in the woods but I declined. I did not enjoy going into the woods much. I had lived on a farm as a child. There was a huge forest that bordered our property. It was dark and scary for a young girl. Ever since, I had been uncomfortable being in the woods. I would just have to take his word for what was there.

We went back inside and Hector introduced me to the nurse. Her name was Mary. I was not ready to think about why this place needed an onsite nurse. I suppose it was prudent; but when I thought about my fantasies, I did not necessarily think there was ever an excessive degree of risk.

The last two rooms were the most bizarre for me. They both contained contraptions to position girls for whatever. And it was the ‘whatever’ that intrigued me. I had never known that there were girls around who would submit to be used – to be freely used by a man. It was an astounding education for me. I could easily picture myself being confined in either of the contraptions. I could almost feel the delight of being possessed by a man. I had come a long way from where the interview had begun.

I had asked Hector in disbelief about women who asked to be whipped. Was that real? He said, of course, but spankings were much more popular. In my mind I imagined my dress pulled up, my panties pulled down, and a man giving me a good spanking. I had never been into ‘kinky’ sex. I had never imagined being in any of these positions. My thought was: I am satisfied with my sex life. At least, I think I am.

Following the trail of this story has caused me to build some interesting doubts about my own sexuality. It had been a fascinating day and it was only 10 o’clock. I was signed up for the female fantasy known as the ‘Surprise Me’ option. I wanted to go to the sawhorse room. For some strange reason it had piqued my interest the most. I am wondering what more was going to happen to me today.

I was about to find out.

***

Hector and I are standing outside the office – the paperwork is all done – we are ready to go. Hector tells me, “Let’s go on into the warehouse. The changing rooms are upstairs. Room #5 is setup for you with the garment you must wear. Everything else is already in place and ready to go. Your garment will be all you need to bring with you; leave everything else there. We will lock it all up securely while you are enjoying yourself.”

Hector unlocks the door to the warehouse, “After you,” and he waves me in.

We talk as we stroll down the hallway. “Thank you, Hector. Is there any set time limit for this? Maybe I should call Mr. Billings and let him know I’m going to be later than expected?”

“Oh, no, not at all – we allow for however long it takes to finish whatever fantasy has been selected. And remember, you have selected the ‘Surprise Me’ option. We have something special for you today. I think it will make your story even more unusual and unique than you might expect. We are pulling out all the stops for you today. No need to worry about Mr. Billings, when I talked to him I told him that you would be getting the A-1 treatment. He knows that you will be away for quite a while.”

“Why thank you, Hector, I appreciate you helping me in this. I was really worried that I wouldn’t be able to get a real understanding of what goes on here. I’m so glad for your kind accommodation.”

“We relish the good publicity that your article is bound to give us. The pleasure is all ours.” We reach the hallway door; he opens it and ushers me in.

We walk directly to the stairs. Before I start up, Hector stops and says, “Jean, go ahead to Room #5 and get ready. I have a couple of things to take care of real quickly here before you get started. I should be done and waiting here at the bottom of the stairs when you are ready. Go ahead and lock the door to your room when you leave. The keys to the rooms are only accessible in the office.”

I walk up the stairs; Hector strides off to the right and around the corner. When I get to the top of the stairs I look around. There are two stocks – one apparently for standing and the other, having a bench, apparently for sitting or lying. Behind that was what looked like a gallows. That is peculiar. I picture myself up there – now that is a scary thought! Ha! To the right of those are crosses. A girl would be stretched out on one of those. But enough looking around – I need to get ready.

I turn around, there are a series of doors and I see the door to Room #5. I check it out; it is unlocked. I walk in and shut the door behind me. The room is not much more than a department store dressing room. I look up by the mirror and there it is – the garment. It is a small frock, off-white and somewhat diaphanous. It is seamed tightly around the middle apparently to boost one’s breasts. It is very low cut and has a very short hem with large slits up each side. I really like this. I hurriedly take my own clothes off and slip it on. I stare at myself in the mirror. I look damn sexy. The frock leaves little to the imagination. But, I bet, it will get some fellow’s imagination into gear!

I do not think I had ever looked in a mirror at myself before and thought that. This outfit makes me feel like a provocative woman. It accentuates my curves. For each movement I make the ruffle has a wave motion back and forth. My breasts jiggle too!

My hair comes down over my neck in back. The frock scarcely covers my butt cheeks in back. The front wraps around my breasts and the open front plunges down an inch or so below them. It has a large ruffle around the bottom. It is sleeveless. I feel so girlish in this. I think I can almost possess a man with this outfit. I can see myself walking and talking sultry to man who wants to take me.

The fabric is soft and silky. Oops, I picked a small runner; I pull it back out – I want to look good for my man. That is what he will demand.

***

I walk out, lock and shut the door behind me. When I get to the stairs I see Hector. He is standing by a large maroon van. A garage door to the outside is open. I walk down the stairs. He is scrutinizing me. I slacken my pace down the steps – I really look fine. He looks like he appreciates the view.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs he says, “Turn around.” I turn. He takes my wrists and tugs them behind my back; he binds them with a cord. While I am still turned around he reaches a ball gag over my head and inserts it into my mouth; he clips it behind my head. I recall the sensation when I had tried each of these just an hour or so ago. Now, with both the sensation is exponentially deeper. I close my eyes just for a second and picture myself standing at a slave sale.

Hector grabs my arm and turns me toward the van. He takes his other hand and pulls open the side door. I observe that the van’s windows in the back are all painted. He shoves me into the van; I stumble in and sit on the carpet. Hector climbs in and pushes me down on my belly. He pulls both of my ankles up and ties them to my wrists in back. I am hogtied. Hector pulls up my frock and smacks the side of my bare ass cheek. He crawls back out of the van and closes the door leaving me hogtied with my frock pulled up over my ass. I look back behind me; there is a wall between me and the driver’s seat. A sudden chill of isolation goes up my spine. I cannot see anything outside of this van compartment. In just a few short seconds, Hector had transformed me from a sultry bitch into a vulnerable wench.

Someone starts the van. I can hear as it is clicked into gear; and then it begins to move. We move just a few seconds and, from the sound, I can tell we are outside the warehouse. My fantasy was explicitly the sawhorse and now we are outside. There has been some sort of gaffe. How could Hector make a mistake like this? Yet he is the one who put me into the van. He slapped my ass (and I liked it). He made me feel like a subservient with that little gesture. But where are we going?

The van starts pitching back and forth. Apparently, the road is not very good. This goes on for about fifteen minutes before the van comes to a halt. I could not envision where we were going or for what purpose. I hear some metal clanging outside the van. Then the van door opens. Hector crawls in, unties my ankles and pulls me out of the van. I stretch a bit as my legs are stiff from the hogtie. There is a chain-link fence that goes in either direction disappearing into the hills. Behind the van are a large field and some trees off in the distance. The area inside the fence is completely and heavily wooded as far as the eye can see.

Hector grasps my hair in his hand and shoves me ahead and through a gate. I can feel a wisp of air through my dress as we walk. He takes me about five yards inside the fence. We stand as he removes the ball gag and unties my wrists. I rub my hands together to get the circulation going again.

Hector has not said anything to me since I had gone up to get dressed. Or maybe one would call it undressed (I fancy this frock!) “Where are we?” I inquire.

Hector glances around and says, “This is the opposite side of our property relative to the warehouse. We have a very special ‘Surprise Me’ option for you today. We wanted you to have the best of opportunities to get the story that you wanted. So we have decided to set you up with one of our more popular hunt scenarios.”

I am startled, “A hunt? I don’t want to seem unappreciative but I signed up for the sawhorse. How did this get worked into the program?”

Hector smirks and disregards my demand, “Jean, here’s how it works. You are being released here. The compound is over there.” He points straight through the woods. I cannot see any landmarks that would help me judge the way to go. “Your task is to go from here to there without getting caught. If you can do that, then we will set you up with the sawhorse and you will really enjoy it. However, if you get caught, then your captor will have his way with you. It will be at his option. And remember, we have researched you and we know what makes you tick. This ‘Surprise Me’ option has been designed specifically with you in mind.”

“Who is going to be chasing me?” Notwithstanding my disgust with the woods, I like this more and more. I had not understood that a chase could be so stimulating, but I was getting hot.

“Actually, it’s a bit more complicated than that. There are two other girls being released into these woods as we speak. You will each be released to head for the warehouse at the same time. There are six chasers in the woods. They do this for us all the time and have made it a challenge for themselves. The three winners, if they capture all three girls, get the spoils. These guys keep score. It’s a competition for them as well. And they are expert hunters. They know how to track. They know how to listen. But, most important, they are brutal and they know how to properly handle a woman.”

“What is the challenge for me? Getting caught by a man chasing me seems exciting.” In my mind I think ‘just slink around and let him take me somewhere out in the woods’.

“No, not at all, the chase is not for the woman’s pleasure; it is for the woman’s capture and punishment. In the typical chase scenario, you will not want to get caught. Picture this, if you will, as a medieval slave hunt: the victors pillaging a conquered village and taking the young women into slavery. You must be afraid of getting caught. This is one of the possibilities you run into with the ‘Surprise Me’ option. However, there are advantages to being the last one caught. This is also a competition between you and the other two women. Punishment is administered to the two who get caught first. When I say these men are brutal, that’s exactly what I mean. You will be punished for not being the winner and you will not like it.”

Abruptly, the gist of the game has transformed. “What do you mean ‘punishment’?”

“Jean, I can’t give away the adventure. That wouldn’t be fair to you or your opponents. But as you evade the pursuers, you may get some insight as to what will happen to you if you are caught.”

“I thought this was a woman’s choice fantasy. That doesn’t sound like a choice. I don’t know how to get through the woods.” I was lying; I grew up on a farm. There was a large forest next to our farm house. The real problem is: I am getting more and more scared. This is not what I had signed up for. And it alarmed me when he made a nebulous statement like ‘punishment.’ What does that portend?

“Actually, it is the choice you made when you signed up for ‘Surprise Me’. That choice means you have no choice. The surprise is you being hunted by someone who wants to capture and own his woman. The fantasy is the fear of being caught and the anxiety of hiding from a pursuer. I think you will ultimately like this one, but you can tell me about it later. We don’t want to waste any more time. You are on the clock, you know?”

I begin to get irritated, “I don’t like this. You need to take me back and let me get back to town.”

“I’m sorry. Your commitment is irrevocable. Now, you will hear a horn go off; that will indicate the hunt is on. A piece of advice – keep moving and don’t hug the fences – they will find you in seconds if you hug the fences. These guys are hunters. Once the horn sounds, the hunters will be released fifteen minutes later. That does not give you a lot of time. Use it wisely. It is about two miles from here to the warehouse. Be careful. Trust no one or nothing you see. Stay alert. Honestly, I hope you finish as champion; I’m beginning to like you.”

I am shaken. I shout, “I didn’t sign up for this! I hate the woods!”

Hector swats my ass (again), steps out through the gate and locks the padlock. He looks at me and says, “Yes, I know about your fear of the woods.” He pauses and looks me up and down. “You look very nice in the slave dress. Good luck!” He gets into the van departs. I am standing there alone. I love the way he slaps me like he owns me. And I admire how he knew about my aversion to being in the forest. His preparation work is thorough.

***

Now, to the business at hand: I am not going to wait for the horn. I walk along the underbrush and look for an entry into the woods. It just occurred to me – I am barefoot – this is not going to be easy. Ah, there it is; a gap in the brush. I walk through and see a small trail winding its way deeper into the woods. I walk tentatively and look around; I do not see anyone anywhere. But this is a big place – the odds would be that I do not see anyone. This may not be as hard as I thought. Then I hear it – the blare of the horn. The hunt is on. I start to panic.

I begin to walk faster and I am looking around more and more. I bend down a bit to keep a low profile; that would make it more difficult for someone to see me. I do not know what Hector meant by his warning of ‘punishment’. That worries me more and more. He does not know the limited world that I have been used to. I cannot conceive of what ‘punishment’ might entail. The fear captures more and more of my mind and my thoughts. I walk faster and look around more and more; I look for movements or color. I listen for sounds or voices.

Maybe I should not be on the trail. An experienced hunter probably expects the untested prey to take the convenient path. But where do I go? This brush is dense. There will be a lot of clamor when I walk around. And I am barefoot; that is going to hurt every time I step on something. Then I hear it; was that a snap of a branch? I crouch down low and duck behind a tree. I look up and down the trail. Over to my far left I can make out someone or something moving.

It is another girl. I see her moving and looking around just like me. We have only been on the trail for a few minutes. She must have been released just out of sight of me. She is not wearing anything except a leather collar and some moccasins. I get back on the trail and begin running toward her. She looks at me frightened and says, “Get away from me! If they catch us both, we will both be caned and then the torture will begin.”

I do not comprehend her, “What do you mean?”

“I can’t talk. There’s no time! Keep away from me! I have to go.” She runs on. I want to run with her but it probably would not be a good idea. I could sense her fear and that makes me even more fearful. I move down a fork that goes away from her. I walk a few steps and then I start running. I have got to get out of these woods first. They are not going to catch me.

Up ahead I see some rocks; I slow down and look around. This might not be safe or maybe it will be a good vantage point. I cautiously walk between the rocks. There is a small ravine that runs for several hundred feet. I walk along hugging the wall. The cracks and breaks in the rock offer a protected view of the surroundings. It seems like a safe haven. I am looking between two of the rocks when suddenly another figure walks past; it is a man. He is walking in the direction parallel to mine. He is wearing tight gray pants and black shoes; he has no shirt and a dark green vest; he is wearing a black mask that covers his head. It looks like he is carrying a whip on his belt. I step back away with my back to the rock and start breathing deeper. I cannot let him see me now. It is too early. I cannot be more than halfway to the warehouse. It is too soon.