News Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's really odd. I have spent this entire day in overwhelming fear of being whipped. I was challenged to race through the woods and threatened with 'punishment' if I failed."

"Are you on the 'Surprise Me' option?" I nod yes. "Well, a whipping could happen. You could be spanked. You could be caned. The 'Surprise Me' option opens a lot of possibilities. I have never used it before. I like to write the details for my fantasy. Hey, it's my money! Well, I'm sorry but if you don't mind I think I will get to sleep; today has really worn me out!" She rolls over and snuggles up under her blanket. She did not want to talk to me.

Her homily does not convince. Her description does not make sense to me. I am here on a journey of discovery; she is here on a short holiday. She is in control; she is managing her condition throughout her day here. Her day has been scripted – mine was filled with unexpected twists and turns. Several times I was on the brink of panic wondering what was going to happen to me – she already knows. To some extent, I am sorry I talked to her; I am sure she is not getting the delight that I have from this place. She is missing something. This place offers her a chance to be a barbarian, a chance to live in a time when relationships were less complex. She did not necessarily need to be beaten, but why not have a fantasy that is written by someone else? I bet her husband could pull a good screenplay together.

Hers is not the story of 'Man's World'. Mine is. Ha! That is funny. I am a commercial for 'Man's World'. I am the testimonial for what they offer to women seeking that special place! Mr. Billings' story might become an advertisement for this place. Hector would probably like that!

I look up at the sky. I see a large bird fly past. He looks majestic floating with the stars as a backdrop. I wonder what is going to happen to me in the morning. I am scared. I am excited.