News Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Jean's second fantasy adventure begins.
9.7k words
4.24
15.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two weeks have been unbelievable. I am now on my second fantasy trip. Morning will be here soon and we are going out into the woods again. How ironic! I used to hate to go into the woods. So much has changed in my life in such a short time. It is now the middle of the night and I am curled up in bed with Brent. He did not say a word to me on the day we met or for most of the next day. However, he tied me up, he stripped me, he laid me out on a bondage bed, he pounded me with his cock, he took me 'camping' in the woods then fed me with his dick, he drug me through a waterfall, he ravished me on the grass next to a stream, and finally, after introducing himself to me, he spanked me. The more he did to me, the more I liked it. I liked his control over me. I liked how he directed me. He is asleep now. I am cuddled next to him twirling my fingers on his chest. I sink back into slumber wondering what tomorrow will bring.

***

I slap the alarm clock as it rings: 7:45 AM shines on the screen. Wow! What a night we had. Brent bent me into every position imaginable. He knew how to handle a woman.

It is still dark in the room; the drapes are still closed. I reach over for Brent but he is not in the bed. I sit up, wide awake now, and look around. He walks out of the bathroom.

"Good morning! Hope you slept well," he says.

"Yes, I did, thank you." Today we will be going back into the woods. How much better I thought about that than I had just a couple of weeks ago. We were going on a new adventure. Brent had mentioned Mongol harem. My mind has reeled with all sorts of scenarios relative to how that will play out!

Brent walks past me and to the mirror. He adjusts his outfit. He is wearing faded brown trousers and a baggy white shirt. He has a wide brimmed brown hat sitting on the side of the dresser. His boots are very dark brown leather and lace up the front.

I get out of bed. My negligee is on backwards; it was one of those kinds of nights! Mark has not laid out any clothes for me. Was this an oversight? Brent sees me looking around and says, "Put yesterday's clothes back on. You won't need them for long. You will get dressed out along the trail." That was a relief -- I think it was anyway. Brent was always in control so I am okay with this.

Brent says, "I'm heading down for some breakfast. Come on down as soon as you can. We need to leave within the hour."

"Okay. I'll be right down."

Brent steps out and disappears down the hallway. I take a quick shower and throw my clothes back on. My hair is easy to deal with; I do not wear my hair in some puffy stack. A quick comb down and it is ready to go. I slip into some leather sandals and head downstairs.

Brent and Mark are at the table chomping down bacon and scrambled eggs. It smells delicious. Brent looks up at me coming into the kitchen and charges me, "Fill a plate over there. You should eat up. We have a long day ahead of us."

I walk past Mark as I head for the stove the stove; I say "Good morning big brother. How are you today?"

"I am having a splendid morning, how about you?" he replies cheerfully.

"Great!" And it was a great day. I can only hope that today will be as good as last night!

I pile a plate up with eggs but just one piece of bacon. I tamp it with a paper towel to remove excess grease; I still want to watch my figure! Mark goes over and pours me a glass of milk. We three sit at the table and eat in silence. The chomping and gulping sounds tickle me, but I just sit there and smile to myself. Mark and Brent both look lost in thought.

I finish up my bacon and eggs as Brent stands. He asks Mark, "Are we all set?"

"Yes, we have an outstanding turnout for the weekend. This may be one of my best fantasy adventures ever!" I like the sound of that prospect.

"Great!" Brent looks over to me, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Brent walks by Mark and pats his left shoulder, "See you later." He picks up a back pack by the door and walks out the kitchen door; I follow. We walk down the back steps and turn toward the bridge across the brook.

Brent looks at my feet, "Thanks for wearing the sandals. I forgot to mention those."

"Are they pertinent to where we are going?"

"Yes." I wait for him to elaborate, but he says nothing further about them.

After walking a few more steps he asks, "When was the last time you were at your grandparents' old house?"

"It's been five or six years. I haven't been out there since before I started college. I never found the time. I always worked during the summer and found the time to break away. Sometimes I regret that. I love the spot out there in the woods. Even though I was always afraid of the woods, the house was a sort of refuge for me."

"Mark says the house is big."

"Yes, it is. It is two stories with a loft above that. The rooms are large. The living room, especially, is huge."

We walk across the bridge and onto the trail. I remember it like I was here yesterday. It is an old forest. Up north of here, there used to be a lumber and paper company. They closed up before I was born; the forest has been left untouched by civilization ever since. To the west of the forest is a large badlands of sorts. It is a series of limestone plateaus, rifts, valleys and caves. I have never been there. It is on the other side of the main fork of the big creek and goes on for twenty or thirty miles. Our farm lies east of the forest.

Brent looks around as we walk, as if there is someone he expects to meet out here. He had mentioned before that our adventure this weekend was a group adventure. I should have asked Mark about it. I wonder if he is involved; after all, he designed it.

Brent suddenly observes, "This forest is extraordinary. What marvelous scenery. I should retire out here. One could easily escape the world here!"

"It's not easily accessible. There are no state parks or national forests nearby. It is well of the beaten path. The woodlands are pristine. One could easily get lost in here and survive just on the fruit and vegetation that grows in there."

Brent takes my hand and we interlock fingers. That sends tremors throughout my body. This is a great place to get lost. The serenity was comforting.

We walk into the first clearing. From here we will turn north on the trail up to the house. It is about two miles away. I notice four back packs sitting by some fallen trees at the edge of the clearing. Brent stops and drops his pack alongside of them. He opens it and pulls out a folded white cloth and a wooden block.

He says, "It's time to begin." He looks over at me and orders, "Take off your clothes except for the sandals. Put this on." He throws the white cloth over toward me. I quickly strip down and pick up the cloth. It is a simple cloak. I slip it over my head. It has two openings for arms, one for my head and is straight other than that. The hem runs evenly around my knees. The material is dense weave wool. The garment fits me closely but is still loose.

Brent walks to me saying, "Open your mouth." He has the wooden block; it has a round knob and with an indentation and a square end. There are two straps attached to the end. He pushes the round part into my mouth. My teeth rest in the indentation. Looks like I do not get to ask any more questions! Brent wraps the straps around behind my neck and secures them.

Brent steps behind me and binds my wrists with rope. He wraps another rope around my neck three times then secures it in back. I am tied up again except that this time I am not naked. Nevertheless, I have become a slave again. That would seem to be apt since we are headed for a Mongol harem!

Master ties a leash onto my collar and pulls me westward. This is not right! The house stands north of here. Still, that is the way he is pulling me. He holds the leash in his right hand and I lag behind him. We are going west -- so be it.

***

This is unfamiliar territory for me. I do not remember ever walking through this part of the forest. None of the landmarks are familiar. The ground is getting more rugged; there are more rocks. After another mile or so of this we walk down a steep incline. We must be approaching the big creek. I hear water flowing up ahead.

The creek is wide and the water is flowing briskly. My parents always warned me to keep clear of this area. Sometimes, especially after rain, the creek would be deep and flowing swiftly. It was a dangerous place for a little girl to be. The creek side is muddy gravel and moss. It is slippery here.

Master pulls me to the right alongside the creek. Just ahead is a rope bridge crossing the creek. He walks onto the bridge and, of course, I cooperatively follow behind. The bridge swings as we walk. It is difficult balancing with my hands bound behind my back. The creek is much wider than I imagined. I had only seen it from the bridge that crosses it south of here on the highway. We finally make it across. The path here is much drier; the gravel is looser. It is not any easier to walk.

The trail alongside the creek goes for another hundred yards and ends. To the left there is a gap in the sandstone wall. Master walks through it. It is inclined up. Another fifty feet or so and it opens out onto a flattened area. It is all rocky but there is still a path of sorts winding through it. We walk on. The path dips down and around a large boulder. On the other side I see a large thatch hut. When we approach a man walks out to greet us.

The man is short and broad in the shoulders and the hips. His skin is dark olive. His hair is black and tangled. He sports a shaggy beard. He and Master talk briefly. I cannot hear the conversation but they appear to be haggling. They both take glances back in my direction as they speak. Master walks toward me; he pulls my robe up and over my shoulders exposing me to the other man. He walks around me, inspecting me. Master drops the robe back down. They resume haggling. Then the man walks back into the hut.

In a few seconds, he walks back out with a small pouch. He shakes it; it jingles like it was full of coins. He hands it to Master. Master opens it up and looks into it. He says something to the man, and then closes the pouch and sticks it into his belt.

Master walks back to me and looks at me sternly, "You have just been sold to this man; his name is Gernskess. His runs a slave station in the camp just ahead. We will be parting now; Gernskess will be taking you to the camp." With that, Master turned and walked back the way we came. I turned to look at him, but Gernskess takes ahold of my leash and jerks me around. This is an unexpected turn. But I had been surprised before. I had girded myself for more surprises. I am determined to take them in stride.

Gernskess walks past the hut and around another large boulder. There are some trees up ahead. When we get around the boulder I see six tents in a large clearing. There are at least a dozen men milling about. Gernskess directs me into the first tent; it is the largest tent. Inside we walk into a small vestibule; there is a large drape that hides the rest of the tent.

This fantasy has developed into quite an extravaganza. The scope of what is happening is greater than I ever expected. I suddenly get a chill questioning how my brother was able to put this fantasy together -- for just the few minutes I have been here it seems to be an incredible logistical production. I have already been bartered to some guy who hangs out in an old hut. I wonder what is next!

Gernskess claps his hands twice; a woman walks from behind a curtain to the far left. She is dressed from head to toe in a flowing gray robe. Gernskess points to me; she takes hold of the leash and pulls me toward where she came. We go past the curtain and enter a larger section of the tent. The lighting is dim in here. There are four naked girls seated on the far side of the room. I recognize one of the girls; it is Jenny Ackerman. How did she make it into my fantasy? The girls are gagged with the same wooden gag I bear; their ankles are shackled. There are two open sets of shackles; I imagine one set is meant for me.

Another woman dressed in red appears from behind a small black curtain to my right. She gently holds my arm and escorts me behind that curtain. This room has a large tub and a desk filled with jars and bottles. There is another slave girl back here being prepared by a second woman wearing an orange robe. She steps away from that slave girl and joins with my escort to disconnect my leash, unbind my wrists and remove my robe.

My first stop is in the tub. The water is warm. The ladies bathe me with a soft soap. The bath is very thorough; they do not miss a spot. They douse my hair and wash it. The shampoo smells of coconut. They pull me out of the tub and pat me dry with towels; then they dust me with a sweetly smelling powder. They seat me in a wooden stool.

My second stop is for hair. One of the ladies strokes my hair with an ancient looking brush of sorts; it scratches my scalp. She drips a lotion onto my head and rubs it into my hair and my scalp. Then she wraps my hair into a bun on top of my head.

Next stop is at the table. They sprinkle me with a perfume; it smells of vanilla. One of the ladies touches up my eyes, lips and cheeks with makeup. There is no mirror for me to review their handiwork. The other lady dabs some rouge around my nipples. They both then rub down my entire body with a light lotion; they rub me from head to toe. Even in this light their preparations make my skin glisten, but it does not feel greasy.

The ladies both look at me and giggle. I am not sure if they are pleased with their work or if they are simply amused. I wish I had a mirror! They pull me and the other slave girl back to the curtain and have us join the other four girls in the ankle shackles.

Once we are seated, the woman who took me from Gernskess stands in front of us and spoke. English is not her first language; her speech is stiff and emotionless, "Good morning ladies. Welcome to my camp. My name is Jasmine. Soon we walk to platform -- there is slave sale. Men are buying -- you for sale. Please be agreeable. The men no like trouble from slaves. Most important: walk like slave -- it bring a high price. We need money!" She laughs and walks back outside.

I look over at the other girls; two of them are in tears, Jenny looks calm, I cannot determine much about the other girls. Their makeup jobs look pretty good; it appears to subtly enhance the feminine features of each girl. The other five do have their hair wrapped up into buns on top of their heads. I am not sure as to the significance of that.

I hear a bell ring twice. There is some commotion outside.

***

Jasmine walks back into our compartment. "Slaves, time to go." The two ladies who prepped us come from behind the curtain. They go to the girl on the other end, remove her shackles, bind her wrists and attach a short cord to her collar. They repeat that with the second girl but attach her neck cord to the first girl then tie another cord to attach to the girl behind her. They continue in turn; Jenny is third in line. They get to me and attach my collar to the cord from the fifth girl in line. Jasmine says, "Follow me please." She grabs the arm of the first girl and leads the train through the curtain and back outside.

Gernskess meets us outside the tent; he turns and walks toward the other tents. Jasmine leads us to follow behind him. We walk to the other end of the camp beyond the tents. Standing before us is a wooden platform; there are probably twenty men standing beyond it. They are dressed similarly with dark trousers, loose white shirts, boots and some have hats. Jasmine lines us up on the back side of the platform away from the audience and directs us to kneel. We must be quite a sight for those men -- bound, gagged and naked.

This whole thing boggles my mind. At 'Man's World' fantasy compound my fantasy was fairly simple. The complexity of what my brother has designed for us here is remarkable! I am enjoying this -- I am finding it easy to submerge into this fantasy. I wonder what my Master is doing.

The men in the crowd get rowdy; they begin yelling and pointing toward us. Gernskess walks up on the platform and waves at them; he shouts something and they quiet down. Jasmine walks up on the platform behind Gernskess and in front of the first girl. She releases her collar and pulls her to her feet. They walk up beside Gernskess. The men cheer.

Gernskess speaks; apparently the auction begins. Gernskess points to the woman; Jasmine reaches over and slaps one of the girl's breasts. She then turns her around and bends her over. Gernskess reaches over and spreads her ass cheeks apart to give the men a good view of her resources. They all sound approving of what they see. Jasmine has the girl stand again. She whispers to the girl who then begins to dance. She gyrates her hips and rotates. She shakes her shoulders and her breasts jiggle. The men look on approvingly; I hear a few catcalls. Gernskess shouts a command and the men begin bidding. The sale moves along swiftly; there appears to be several men bidding for this girl. The bids slow down and finally Gernskess makes a gesture and a modest cheer goes up. The winning bidder steps up to the stage and hands Gernskess a hand full of coins. He counts them carefully and shouts out "Yah". The winner pulls the girl off the platform and has her kneel in front of the platform. The auction continues.

The next sale proceeds identically. The girl is pulled from the stage and is set down in front of the platform. The same man has bought the first two girls. Jenny Ackerman is next.

When Jasmine whispers to her, Jenny begins dancing and becomes an instant hit with the men. She looks like she has experience dancing at a sale. Even Gernskess appreciates her artistry. When the bidding starts, the action is must more energetic. It looks like she is going to draw a good price. When the bidding finally stops, a tall muscular man walks up to the stage. He hands Gernskess a bulging pouch of coins. Gernskess shakes the bag and laughs. The winner pulls Jenny onto his shoulder and turns to the crowd. A large cheer goes up. He slaps her ass cheek sharply. She looks around; he carries her through the middle of the crowd. The men in the crowd grope her as he passes through them. They eventually disappear behind some trees beyond the men.

The sale of the next two girls does not go as well. They are the ones who had been crying in the tent. They do not cooperate with Jasmine. Eventually, Gernskess has to pull them around by holding onto the bun of hair on their heads. I am sure Gernskess and Jasmine knew how to deal with uncooperative slave girls. The bidding for the first one goes quickly. She is pulled off the stage and thrown down at the foot of the platform. The bidding for the other girl goes quickly also. She resists as she is pulled off the stage; her buyer drags her back into the trees. In just a few seconds I hear the snap of a whip and an agonizing (muddled) scream. The men in the crowd cheer. Slave sales are not a time or place to try and make a point! She finds this out the hard way. The whipping continues for about a dozen strokes, and then it is done.

I am the last girl for sale. I think I am ready for display. I walk provocatively to the front. Jasmine twirls me and bends me over. I feel it as they spread my cheeks apart and show the men. They whistle in appreciation. Jasmine whispers to me, "Entertain the men!" I begin to dance; I spin around so that they can watch my ass then I move it forward and backward as if I were grinding one of them. I can tell by the cheers that they enjoy the show. Gernskess starts the bidding. It seems to be hearty. Finally, Gernskess cuts it off and a winner approaches the platform. He is broad and dark. He has a moustache but no beard. He swings me up over his shoulder, just like Jenny. He carries me through the crowd and they indulge themselves by grabbing and pinching whatever parts of my body they can reach.