News Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around; Mark is pushing his cock into one of the girls that had been crying at the slave sale earlier today. Brent has one of the girls sucking his dick. He holds her hair and bobs her head back and forth. Jenny is standing bent over at the waist; her man is holding her hands straight back and pushing his cock into her -- her breasts ripple with every stroke of his cock.

I am being rolled over to my belly. It is my buyer. I am up on my knees with my elbows on the table. He is at my face and offers his cock; I take it into my mouth and begin rocking back and forth sliding my tongue all over it. He has a very hard cock. He leans back with his hands on his hips. He does not let me suck him very long before he gets up and steps over the table; he is behind me now. He pushes his cock into my pussy and begins to stroke me vigorously. I look behind me and watch him cycle his member into me. The sensations surging through me are unbelievable. I close my eyes and droop my head down. I am going to enjoy his pumps.

He puts his hands on my hips and speeds his delivery just a little. Unexpectedly, someone pulls my head up by my hair. I glance up; it is my Master. I smile; I am so glad to see him. I glance down; he is holding his cock in his hand. He moves it forward and puts it into my mouth. I am sucking and being pricked at the same time. This is another first for me. I love sucking my Master's dick. I caress his cock with my tongue while my buyer continues to pound me from behind. I now have no idea what else is going on in the room but I really do not care. This is phenomenal.

My buyer pulls his cock out of me and squirts his jiz over my back. My Master holds my hair and pumps his cock into my mouth while this is happening. My buyer slaps my ass (at least, I think it is my buyer -- I am in no position to verify that). My Master's cock starts trembling and I can taste his cum shooting into my mouth. I pull out as much as I can get; I swallow. Master pulls his cock out of my mouth. I see some more cum dripping from its tip; I stretch my tongue out to catch it. I want it all in my mouth.

Master stands up. I look around. There are only two other girls in the room who are still being screwed fiercely by their men. Jenny is not here either; and my brother is gone. Even my buyer has disappeared. I was must really have been in a daze. I look up at Master; he looks down at me and says, "Time to get up. We need to go to bed." That is the command I wanted to hear!

***

Master walks up one of the two large staircases that go up to the balcony. I follow him. We walk past two doors and enter the third. It is a large bedroom. There is a bureau to our right with a wide and short candle providing the room with its only light. We walk by the queen size bed. Master pushes me down onto it; he reaches down behind the head and pulls up a rope and collar. He ties the collar around my neck. He lays the sheet over me.

Master looks down at me and says, "I will see you in the morning." He hurriedly walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him. I lay there stunned and very disappointed. In about ten minutes, the door opens. Another man walks in with Jenny tagging along behind him. He lays her on the other side of the bed and attaches another collar to her same as me. He leaves just as quickly as Master did.

I lay there pouting. Jenny looks over at me and says, "Don't worry."

I look over at her. "I will damn well worry if I want to. He should not have left me in here. He should be in here with me. That's not fair. It's just not fair." I sob.

Jenny rolls over and moves my face to look at her. "Jean, this is a part of the 'Surprise Me' option. You don't get to choose the outcomes. Be patient. It will all work out. None of us get to spend the night with our masters tonight. You aren't the only one pining for her companion."

"I miss him."

Jenny speaks sternly, "You are a slave. Act like it."

I think about that. She is right. How I hate to admit that Jenny is right. But she is. We sit in silence for a few minutes when the door opens once more. It is Jasmine.

Jasmine is holding a small vial. She walks to Jenny first. She says, "I have ointment -- it help with pain. Spread legs!" Jenny does so; Jasmine takes a glob of ointment and spreads it into Jenny's pussy. She rubs it all around. Jenny rolls her eyes as Jasmine fingers her hard.

Jenny looks over at me and says, "This is magic stuff. You'll feel like you haven't had sex for over a week when it kicks in. This is a must for harem girls; they have to deliver on a moment's notice!" She winks.

Jasmine moves over to my side of the bed and rubs my pussy with some of the ointment. I jump as well while she rubs the ointment into my flesh. She finishes up, cleans her fingers onto the sheet on the side of the bed and walks out. At the door she turns and says, "Sleep good -- early time up tomorrow." She closes the door.

The candle has burnt down low and is beginning to flicker out. I look at Jenny and apologize, "I'm sorry. I should be stronger. I'm doing what I want to do. This is real fantasy -- the way they ought to be. I don't want to be a crybaby if it doesn't happen my way. I know that part of the thrill is reckoning with the unforeseen."

Jenny smiles, "Not to worry -- we all go through these moments. If you noticed, my master did not even escort me in here. But I know he is my master and I'm content. At the end of the day, I will be with him."

"Thanks, Jenny, I appreciate your help." I sit there for a moment and begin to feel the tingle in my pussy. "You know, this ointment does wonders. I feel like I haven't been screwed in a month."

"It is a useful tool for these fantasy adventures. We are only human, after all."

I giggle; I wipe the dampness of my tears off my face. "You know what. I was laying out under the stars in a sinkhole a couple of weeks ago with five other girls. The one lying next to me began to talk. She acted like we were on a social."

Jenny looks at me and says, "Let me guess -- I bet it was Maddie Miller with her husband Rob."

"How did you know that?"

"It wasn't so difficult. Maddie is a legend amongst the submissives. I'm not sure why she participates in these events."

"So why does she participate?"

"She has money. Her husband is a sleazy lawyer; she is a real estate tycoon and owns several low-rent apartment buildings. She is a brutal landlord. They come out to 'Man's World' every couple of months and slide through a convenient day or two of nothing. She really needs to be whipped, or, better yet, she needs to be caned. I would pay to be there. I would cane her for free! Rob, her husband, needs to be whipped too. He is a male; he should know better. With this new venture that Mark and Hector are starting, they will probably be able to make it much more uncomfortable for Miss Maddie. They will be in a better position to lose a customer if this is a success. So far, I think it's worked out very well. What do you think?"

"It has been great -- I have to admit it. I'd also like to be there to see Maddie being whipped. It would be a satisfying moment."

"Yes, it would." Jenny kicks the blanket up to where she can reach it with her hand. She tosses it over the both of us. "We had better get to sleep. They will be here bright and early in the morning. I expect more surprises tomorrow. Mark is a first-rate designer." I arrange the blanket around me.

The candle finally flickers out. The darkness encases us. I think about the day and speak once more, "Jenny, are you awake?"

"Yeah; what's up?"

"Mark has been talking like he has someone special. You know, he's acting like he's getting married. Do you know what's going on with that?"

"As a matter of fact I do. I am the girl! And, to further rattle your mind. We got married, just two weeks ago. We were going to invite you to the ceremony, but you were out camping out in some sinkhole somewhere."

I grin (and, of course, she cannot see it). "That's wonderful. Congratulations! That lousy bastard didn't tell me anything about it. Is this the honeymoon?"

"Oh, no, that will come later. Are you surprised? He thought he had hidden it very well."

"I suspected something was up; I wouldn't have ever guessed it was a done deal!"

I thought back to the day I walked in on them: she was tied up in bed and blindfolded; he was working her over good when he saw me. I had never mentioned this to anyone. I say, "I really should have known it was you."

"Yeah, in fact we decided on it a couple of years ago. We just now got around to getting it done. It was one night when Mark had me tied up for the first time -- it was at your farm house. I knew then he was the master I wanted. I have been his ever since. Our life has evolved into a romantic dream -- I never would have imagined how it could be!"

Interesting; but, enough of that line of conversation! I am going to have to digest this for a while: Jenny Ackerman is my sister-in-law! I ask, "What do you think will be happening tomorrow to us?"

"I don't know, but I'm excited about it; and a little bit scared."

"Me too," and I roll over and close my eyes. I can hardly wait.