Newton's Third Law - In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, closing my eyes to clear my thoughts. "You read my mind," Hiroe could have been smiling as she said this. After a moment, she said, "Open, sesame..."

I did so, and saw another image of Chiasa...and another after ten seconds...and another...and I realized that I was not reacting to the images, at all - yes, they were very beautiful, but I was not even fantasizing, nor was I erecting, at all - and I still watched the images, one after another, hundreds of them.

Then, I felt the slightest touch on my neck, like a feather, tickling me, making me instantly grow hard, and I realized that the screen was blacked out now. Then, I saw Hiroe lowering herself onto me, pressing her breast into my mouth, and hearing her gasp with pleasure as I suckled on it, teasing her, gasping myself as I felt her surround me...

"...now," Hiroe whispered to me, gently grasping my hands, lowering them to her waist, "please make love to me...please, make me yours..."

So we rocked together, our bodies entwined once more, as I gently thrust into her, feeling her enfold me, feeling her squeeze me, feeling her nipples grow harder, and I came, and felt her squeeze me, and felt her mouth upon mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth, feeling her tongue ravish mine, and mine respond in kind, as we came...

Monday morning, we walked past Wanda at the reception desk, and she giggled like a schoolgirl. So, we leaned over the desk, and I asked her, "You had a nice weekend, no?"

"Not anywhere as good as you two did," - Wanda barely got that out of her mouth, she was giggling so.

"I don't know about that," Hiroe replied, "I was in bed all weekend."

"Yes, but you weren't resting much, and you weren't alone," Wanda raised one eyebrow. Looking at Hiroe as she got dressed that morning, there was still such a wonderful glow about her, I had thought - was it that obvious? "In fact," Wanda continued, "I know something that you don't know..."

"...actually, Wanda, we know something that you don't know," I grinned back at her, "and I think we should tell you, in my office - and since this is project related..."

"...oh, by the way, please bring with you any leftover cheesecake that you may have here," Hiroe smiled, "as that is now project related, too..."

"...an aphrodisiac?" Wanda may have been a receptionist, but she was very smart and perceptive - which was another reason everyone at Veridian forgave her occasional bitchiness. "But it never worked on me that way..."

"...you had better hurry, because the project related check, with your name on it, as well as four zeroes before the decimal point, is waiting for you..." I raised one eyebrow...

...watching Wanda become completely speechless was priceless - but Hiroe completely floored her...

...whispering into Wanda's ear, Hiroe told her, "Oh, yes, Wanda, I am pregnant - and that's probably project related, also..."

Well, as things turned out, they were all project related...

First, the tar I had added to the formula neither helped nor hurt - Superman movies were less reliable than Literotica as a source for clues to new scientific developments, it seemed...

...then, the peppermint oil, subsequently enhanced with chamomile and caraway, in a very precise formulation, was found to be very necessary for the body to respond properly...

...next, there were two enzymes in Wanda's cheesecake - they were a major part of the missing pieces of the puzzle. However, they could not be mixed with the lotion, but had to be eaten, in Wanda's cheesecake, before applying the lotion...

...and the enzymes were created as a result of Wanda's secret recipe, and thus, no other cheesecake in the world had the necessary enzymes...

...but why did Wanda not have the same reaction to those enzymes as Hiroe and I? Wanda had been sensitized to them - but there was a cure for that, as it turned out...

...when I brought my secret recipe spring rolls in to work one day, Wanda ate three or four of them. The company executive vice president had some of Wanda's cheesecake, Wanda had a tube of the lotion in her purse...and let's just say that that VP and Wanda weren't seen for an entire four day weekend...

As for the human resources VP - we tried it out with her and one of the IT techs, and it did work, but not as well as for Wanda and the executive VP - but the human resources VP finally got some happiness out of her situation. But the poor IT tech never thought he would be giving up control of their relationship to her.

And Wanda got a huge raise, but we had to hire a new receptionist, as Wanda was now an executive bakery VP...but she did make our wedding cake, a three-tiered cheesecake, which ensured that the reception ended early, and our honeymoon started early, too...

Veridian sold the cheesecakes and the lotion, as part of a new inpatient couples' therapy clinic, and made $12 billion the first six months, leading to a huge bonus for both Hiroe and I, and promotions...

...and Hiroe and I are now in Stockholm, to receive the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine tomorrow, with our toddler daughter, Anneliese, snuggled between us in the hotel bed, giggling at a Wallace and Gromit film on the television.

Having learned that all of this worked on any couple, but worked best when the couple was already willing - and both Hiroe and I were very willing -- this was hardly earth shattering news, for those who have studied relationships. So, when our minds thought we were controlling the others, our own bodies and minds were collaborating to control both of us...

...and thus, Newton's Third Law was proven once more...in bed...

"...what is Newton's Third Law in bed?" Anneliese asked, with an exasperated tone in her voice - had I just said that aloud? "And don't you two kiss again - yecchh!"

Hiroe and I looked at each other, and grinned helplessly - children as precocious as Anneliese should be CIA agents, they hear everything, we agreed.

Fortunately, Hiroe spoke quickly, and I followed her cue. "Children who eat Fig Newtons in bed and go to sleep right after are always happier," she whispered. Before Anneliese could reply, I placed a Fig Newton in her mouth, and another into her hands.

I thought, "...I hope there are no effects from the cheesecake and spring rolls on her when she is a teenager..."

Hiroe smiled, as if reading my mind, "There probably will be - but she will be very happy..."

Pulling her face toward mine, I sighed, "If she makes me as happy as you make me, so will her husband..."

"EWWW!!!" - Anneliese would find out the pleasures of a gentle kiss in due course, say, in fifteen years...as would we, hopefully very, very soon, as we could hardly kiss in front of our daughter as we would have liked...

12