Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers

Dad cleared his throat and added, "I was so ready to get laid, I wasn't able to tell you about my surprise. I'm so sorry Dannie. I may have assumed too much this time. I wanted to tell you first so we could agree."

Danielle furrowed her brow and asked, "what are you talking about? What are you sorry for? Did you find another woman while you were away? Oh, nooo!" Fear started to creep into the tone.

Dad smiled and said quickly, "No, NO! Absolutely not! I'd never do that. I love you! I love you so much I had the surgery to reverse my vasectomy. This was potent sperm I just shot into you, not blanks"

Dannie looked stunned. "You mean you just came inside me unprotected and made a baby?"

"Well, yes...maybe.... I don't know for sure. The doctor said there's a 40% chance of failure if the scar tissue blocks the tube. Anyway, I wanted to tell you first, before we.........you know. Are you OK with this. Getting pregnant with me as the dad, I mean?"

I'd never seen Danielle's face like that before. It was all sort of glowing and smiling and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Dad jumped up and hugged her. "Tell me it's OK. Tell me you'll marry me. Be happy! Don't cry, please!"

"You silly man. You silly, stupid, annoying man. Don't you know tears of joy when you see them? Of course, I'll marry you. You have made me so happy these last few years. I always dreamed you'd want me forever." They were hugging and kissing so much I felt really stupid for being there. "Crissy!" Danielle looked at me and almost laughed. "This means your best friend is really going to be your step mom. You're going to have step brothers and sisters! It's going to be crazy and wonderful!"

I still had a frown on my face. "I guess I'll leave you two alone, now I don't want to spoil the moment."

She chided me,"Don't be silly, Crissy. We both still want you here in bed with us. We'll need to be a bit more careful now that your daddy doesn't shoot blanks, but I don't ever want to lose what we have in be together." I perked right up and I felt my dad start rubbing my breasts. Dannie moved over to hug me and I felt loved again. A flicker of movement caught my eye as dad's cock started to get hard.

A wicked thought crossed my mind as I mentally calculated back to the end of my last period. No, I couldn't be thinking that, could I? Eleven days ago it ended. I'm coming into my fertile time of month. I looked at them both and boldly lied to them, "It's a good thing it's my safe time of month or we'd have to stop and get some condoms."

I lowered my head and turned to suck on my dad's cock. I thought to myself that I might just have a surprise of my own to bring to graduation next spring. As my dad and I started heating up, Danielle laughed and said, "Next!"

I love feedback! I haven't written a story for a while and I hope this one meets your expectations. With enough positive feedback, I could be persuaded to continue the exploits of Chrissy and Dannie as they get ready for a honeymoon right around spring break. You tell me. Will they be pregnant by then? Neither of then, One or both? Or should I add some new players? Love to hear from you.

chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers
12