Next Door Fitness

Story Info
A young wife is tempted.
8.5k words
3.45
119.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a typical Friday night for Roxanne and Danny. The young married couple who have been sweethearts since high school both get home from work, shower, get dressed, and go to dinner. The pair arrives at their favorite restaurant and orders their usual meals. A large salad is soon placed in front of Roxanne and plate of pasta is set in front of Danny. Roxanne tells Danny about her day and then he does the same. The conversation is light. Not much is new in the lives of the young couple. The meal ends and they proceed to the movie theater for a show. They hold hands during the film and discuss their individual likes and dislikes of the movie during the car ride home.

It is late when they arrive home to their small apartment. Each spends some time in the bathroom preparing for bed. A single lamp on a bedside table illuminates the room. Danny's thin body is covered only by a pair of boxer shorts as he lay in bed waiting for Roxanne. She enters the room soon after wearing one of his old t-shirts and white pair of panties. Danny's eyes move up and down Roxanne's 5'9" body as she walks toward the bed. Her slightly curled blonde hair reaches all the way to her mid-back. Her green eyes sparkle in the dim light. Her 32DD breasts threaten to tear through the tiny shirt of his she is wearing. Her exposed thighs, lightly tanned, lead his gaze up to her panty clad pussy where he knows there is a small landing strip of blonde hair acting as a welcome mat for her sweet cunt. He smiles at her, knowing how lucky he is to have her.

Roxanne looks over Danny laying in the bed, waiting for her. His 5'7" body is not only thin, but small. She knows he is destined to be scrawny his entire life. He does almost no physical labor and therefore has no reason or opportunity to grow his muscles. His body is only a few shades darker than a sickly pale. Aside from looking cute from being so pathetic there was nothing overly attractive about him. Her eyes focus in on his crotch. Even his boxer shorts are nothing to write home about, being plain white with an open fly. Roxanne hides a disappointed grimace as she realizes his cock is getting hard and yet can barely push open the buttonless fly of the shorts. She knows he wants sex tonight. Internally, Roxanne resolves to give it to him because it is Friday and that is what they do on Friday.

"Hi, baby," says Danny. "Are you ready?"

Roxanne nods and drops her panties quickly down her legs. Danny lifts his legs and pushes of his boxers. She looks down and sees his semi-hard cock continue to stiffen between his boney legs. It grows to no more than a thin 5 inches. Roxanne wants to make this quick. She pulls the tight shirt over her head revealing her massive and firm tits. Danny shuts his eyes and breathes deeply. She knows the vision of her naked body is almost too much for him. She opens a drawer in the bedside table and pulls out a wrapped condom. Roxanne crawls on the bed and straddles Danny. Putting herself in control, she knows she can make him cum fast. Her hands unwrap the condom, slip between their bodies, and roll the condom onto his little prick. Swiftly, she lowers herself down and lets him enter her tight pussy. She is a little wet. Even though it is not the greatest in the world, to her, it is still sex.

"Ahhh!" exclaims Danny once he is inside her.

Roxanne does not bother to even attempt to bounce up and down on him. She knows it will only lead to him repeatedly and clumsily slipping out of her. Roxanne resolves to just roll her hips in order to get him off. Danny's eyes are screwed shut as her gyrations begin to drive him closer to climax. Roxanne can tell he is fighting off an orgasm. Wanting to hurry things up, she puts both of her hands behind his head and pulls his face up into her soft tits. A few seconds of having his head surrounded by her luscious melons and Danny is cumming. His weak squirts barely fill the tip of the condom. The only indication Roxanne has that Danny has finished is his attempts to catch his breath. She releases his head and lets him fall back onto the pillows.

"That was nice," she lies to him.

Danny has no idea Roxanne has never had an orgasm with him. She lays next to him and turns off the light. They each say their "goodnights" and "I love yous". Danny quickly falls into a satisfied sleep. Roxanne notices she is now slightly horny and decides to take care of herself. Her hand finds her wet pussy and she caresses her lips tenderly. Her fingers move slowly, just fast enough to give her pleasure and not wake Danny. Her other hand squeezes one her large tits, pinching her own nipple. Roxanne slips a finger into her wet box. Her thumb presses against her burning clit. Roxanne's fingers plunge in and out of her pussy faster now. Her climax is imminent. She pinches her nipple harder now, presses her clit, and shoves her fingers deep into herself. Roxanne's thighs clamp together as she rides out her self-induced orgasm. She bites her bottom lip to keep from moaning and alerting Danny to her actions. Roxanne comes down from her orgasm and tries to fall asleep. Her mind is filled with images and recollections of how she came to be with Danny...

Nothing particularly special attracted the gorgeous Roxanne to the lack luster Danny. They were in the same high school together. She was going to fail her computer science course and Danny was the only available tutor. She was between boyfriends at the time and when she passed the course she was incredibly grateful. She agreed to go to prom with him as a way of thanking him. Later on she treated him to a blowjob. What she did not count on was becoming attracted to his nerdy innocence. Soon after graduation, they were married.

Danny and Roxanne are sound asleep in bed when an unexpected noise jars them awake. At first, neither one of them can identify the noise or the source, but as they emerge further out of their sleepy fog they realize what they are hearing.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! OH GOD YES, JOHN!"

The sounds are unmistakably those of a woman having sex. At first, Danny nor Roxanne can determine where the screams are coming from. Suddenly, there is a pounding sound emanating from wall behind their head, as if something large was hitting it from the opposite side in their new neighbor's apartment. The moaning and screams continue, but are joined by another voice.

"Yeah, baby! Take my cock! Take it all in!" a man's voice bellows.

"Give it to me! FUCK ME HARD, JOHN! FUCK ME WITH YOUR GIANT COCK!" the woman screams back.

The pounding on the wall increases in frequency and strength. Danny and Roxanne look at each other with concerned looks on their faces, both wondering if a hole in the wall will soon appear. They hear the woman on the other side of the wall scream out in ecstasy one last time before the pounding on the wall stops. There is silence in their bedroom now. Neither Danny nor Roxanne know what to say or if they should say anything at all. Without warning they both start to giggle and laugh a bit at the awkwardness of the situation. They roll back over to their respective sides of the bed and go back to sleep. Roxanne closes her eyes and begins to imagine what could have caused such reactions from the woman on the other side of the wall. The tingle in her pussy returns, but she suppresses the urge to take care of it and forces herself to sleep.

It is Saturday morning. Roxanne and Danny are clearing the table from breakfast. As is usual with the couple, the conversation is light and not very interesting. Neither of them is prepared to discuss what they heard the night before coming from their neighbor's apartment. It is not long before the husband and wife part ways for the day. Danny is off to spend the day installing a new sound system in his friend's apartment across town and Roxanne is leaving for the gym with no finite plans for the rest of the day. After a quick kiss goodbye Danny is out the door. Roxanne grabs her gym bag and leaves the apartment.

Roxanne walks down the hall toward the elevator and glances briefly at the door of her new neighbor's apartment. Memories of the sexual sounds from the night before fill her mind. She is so distracted she almost walks right into the closed elevator door. She presses the down button and waits for the car to arrive. Before it does, she hears an apartment door open and shut behind her. Roxanne turns to see a woman exiting the new neighbor's apartment. The stranger walks up and joins Roxanne in waiting for the elevator. The car arrives and both women enter without saying a word. On the way down, Roxanne breaks the ice.

"Hi. I'm Roxanne," she says with an extended hand.

"Jill," replies the woman and shakes Roxanne's hand.

"I guess we're neighbors now," says Roxanne. "Welcome to the building."

"I'm sorry?" Jill says quizzically.

"Didn't you just move in next to my apartment?"

"Oh! No. I don't live here. I was just...um...visiting."

Roxanne's eyes scan the obviously flustered Jill. It is now clear the woman had only spent the night. Her dress is a black cocktail dress with matching black heels. The dress itself appears to have just been thrown on this morning without much care for how it set on Jill's body. Jill's body itself also catches Roxanne's eye. Her hair, a frazzled mess that looks as though it had once been matted down with heavy amounts of moisture, is brown. Her skin is white and glowing. Her breasts are a very nice feature. Slightly smaller than her own, Roxanne estimates them to be about 34D.

The two women exit the elevator at the lobby and part ways without saying another word. Roxanne arrives at the gym twenty minutes later and immediately hops on the treadmill. Her workout clothes are nothing out of the ordinary. A pair of running shorts clings nicely to her smooth thighs and well sculpted ass. Her top is a white t-shirt and underneath it her breasts are encased in a snug sports bra. She hates wearing the sports bra because it is too small, but it is the only way to prevent other members of the gym from being distracted by her jostling behemoths. The running on the treadmill serves as an opportunity for her to think. Inevitably her thoughts betray her and she begins to compare her sexual experiences with Danny to what she can only imagine Jill experienced the night before.

"Hi there," a voice says and pulls Roxanne out of her reverie.

Roxanne looks to her left and sees a man standing next to her. He is large. Standing what she assumes has to be 6'3" tall, the man is incredibly muscular. He is clearly no stranger to the gym and yet he is not grotesquely ripped. Her eyes drink in his lean, cut, strong looking form before she acknowledges him with a response.

"Hi. Can I help you?" she asks.

"Maybe. I think I know you."

Roxanne steps off the treadmill and stands face-to-face with the man she is sure she does not know. She rolls her eyes at his attempt to break the ice. Her right hand holds her left hand and fiddles with her wedding ring. She hopes this gesture will encourage him to move.

"I don't think we know each other," she tells him. "I think I would remember you." Her eyes move up and down his chiseled body once again. Roxanne can feel the faint sensation of moisture forming in her pussy.

"Well we haven't formally met, yet," he tells her. "I just moved into your building and I am pretty sure you are my neighbor. I'm John." He extends his hand for her to shake.

Roxanne is unable to move. Memories of what she heard the night before come rushing back at her. Next, she thinks of Jill and how worn out but incredibly satisfied she looked. Roxanne's eyes quickly flash downward to steal a gaze at John's crotch. Though it is covered by a pair of shorts, she can clearly see the outline of what looks to be his very large cock. She looks back up at his face. She takes his hand and notices how firm and strong his grip is. Before she can speak, she swallows the saliva that has built up in her watering mouth.

"I'm...uh...Roxanne."

"You sound unsure about that," he says with a laugh.

"No, I was just trying to think if I've seen you around the building."

"Probably not. I just moved in and I only caught a glimpse of you getting in the elevator this morning."

Roxanne savors the strength of John's grip just a bit longer before letting go and speaking again.

"So...are you joining this gym?" she asks him.

"No. Actually, I work here now. I am a personal trainer."

Speaking without thinking, Roxanne makes a suggestion, "Oh, well maybe I can be one of your first clients."

John's eyes move up and down her body, "I don't think you need any advice on working out. You look just fine to me."

Roxanne's eyes widen at the possible double meaning in his compliment. Her tingling pussy becomes more insistent. Unconsciously she presses her thighs together in an effort to stifle her urges.

"Well, I was just thinking that maybe you could give me some pointers. There is always room for improvement. And with you living so close, maybe you can come by and teach me some workout routines I can do at home."

"That does sound like a fun idea," John agrees.

"Then it's settled. Tell you what, I am done here for now. Why don't you come by my apartment a little later today for lunch? Maybe evaluate my eating habits or something?"

John smiles and Roxanne goes weak in the knees. "Sounds great. See you at noon."

"It's a date."

Roxanne walks to the locker room, collects her things, and races to her car. Her heart races the entire way home. When she finally gets in her apartment she tears her clothes off and plops down on her bed. Quickly she begins repeating what she did the previous night. One hand roughly cups a breast and begins pinching her diamond hard nipple. The other hand starts to furiously rub her flaming pussy. Adulterous thoughts fill Roxanne's mind while she pleasures her body. She wonders just how big John's cock is and what it would feel like to have it deep inside her cunt. Roxanne soon realizes her hand and fingers will not be enough to satisfy the urge in her pussy. She opens the drawer on her bedside table and removes a large rubber dildo. She traces the head of the toy up and down her slit twice and then rams the entire length deep inside herself. She cums instantly. Her body is rocked by her self-induced orgasm. She lies on the bed trying to catch her breath and falls asleep, dreaming of John.

Roxanne is awoken by a knock at the door. Flustered, she throws on a robe and checks the peep hole to see who is knocking. She gasps when she sees it is John. She looks at the clock and realizes it is noon. Again, not thinking, she opens the door.

"Hi, John. You certainly are punctual."

"Well I figured I better go above and beyond to please my first client."

John's words cause Roxanne's imagination to run wild with ideas on how he could please her. She bites her lower lip and runs her eyes over his body, still clad in his gym clothes. She invites him in.

"Did I catch you at an inconvenient time?" he asks her.

"No. Why do you ask?" John then indicates her wearing a robe.

"Oh!" Roxanne exclaims, clutching the robe closed over her cleavage. "No, I...um...was just taking a nap. I didn't sleep well last night."

"Sorry to hear that. I can come back later if you like."

"Don't be silly. I asked you to come by and instruct me."

John walks up close to her. "And what would like me to instruct you on?"

Roxanne swallows hard. She cannot tell if the heat she is feeling is coming from John's body or her own. She is suddenly very aware of the fact she is naked under her robe.

"Well, I'm really not sure. I try to stay in shape, but I don't always know what to eat after a workout. Don't you find it hard to balance a diet?" she asks him.

"Yes. I find it very hard."

Roxanne feels a chill of excitement run up her spine. She swallows hard again.

"What do you...um...suggest as a good staple of a good diet?"

John steps closer; he is mere inches from her robe clad body. "Meat. Big, thick pieces of meat."

Roxanne's breathing quickens. She wonders if John is really saying what she thinks he is saying. Her lips quiver as her next few words leave her mouth.

"Where do you suggest I get a big, thick piece of meat?"

"From me."

John closes the small gap between him and Roxanne. His large hands reach out and hold her small face. He leans in and presses his lips firmly against hers. Instinctively, Roxanne closes her eyes; enjoying the sensation of John's forceful mouth. John takes one of her hands in his and brings it down to rest on his crotch. Roxanne's fingers cannot help but curl and try to grip John's semi-hard cock through his shorts. The feeling of his thickness brings her back to reality and she pushes him away.

"What's wrong?" he asks her.

"I can't do this. I'm married to Danny."

"I know."

"You do? Then why did you just kiss me like that?"

"Because I could tell you wanted it."

"I did want it. And I still do. But what about Danny?"

"What about him? I can tell you aren't satisfied or else you wouldn't have wanted me to kiss you."

"I...uh...I just don't know," Roxanne says while wringing her hands.

"You know you want this. Just give it a try."

"Oh, John!" Roxanne exclaims and runs toward him. Her arms wrap around his neck and she presses her lips to his again.

John's arms reach around Roxanne's small frame and allow his hands to rest at the small of her back. Roxanne opens her mouth; pressing her tongue against John's lips. He accepts her tongue inside his mouth and returns the gesture with his own. John moves his hands lower, grasping Roxanne's tight ass through her robe. She moans approvingly into his mouth. Her tongue continues to tangle with his in a lust filled duel until she breaks away.

"I have to admit that we heard you last night with Jill," Roxanne tells him.

"Oh yeah?" John asks with a grin "So?"

"So, I want to see what made her scream like that," Roxanne says as she grabs John's cock through his shorts.

"You got it."

John hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and swiftly pushes his shorts and boxers down and off his legs. Roxanne's eyes immediately fixate on his semi-hard dick hanging between his legs. Awestruck, she drops to her knees in front of him, allowing her robe to fall from her body, and visually examining the specimen of man meat before her.

"Oh my god! It's so thick! And long!"

"Glad you like it," John teases.

"How big is it?" she asks as she wraps her slim fingers around his bare shaft.

"It's ten inches long and 5 ½ inches around."

"Holy shit! You are twice as big as Danny!"

"Why don't you use your mouth to show your appreciation in a different way?"

Roxanne takes the hint and lifts Johns dick up towards her mouth. She sees the first drop of pre-cum already forming on the bulbous tip. Deftly, her tongue darts out to taste his nectar. It is sweet and salty at the same time. She loves it. Her lips part and her head moves forward. The heat of her breath brushes past his increasingly large cockhead. Her lips move further, engulfing the crown. Roxanne closes her mouth around the giant head and starts to slowly rub her tongue all over it.

John closes his eyes and inhales deeply. He is loving the way Roxanne's mouth feels on his prick. His hands rest on her head, his fingers working their way through her thick blonde hair. Roxanne's hands begin to work their way up and down John's now fully firm shaft. Her soft fingers begin to twist around its girth. She begins to suck intently on the tip of his meaty cock. John's hands apply some force to her head. Roxanne starts to slowly allow more of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue runs along the underside of every hot inch she allows inside. After what seems like an eternity for the both of them, John's dick hits the back of Roxanne's throat with a pleasant bump.