Next Door Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne sees that almost half of John's cock is still outside of her well stretched mouth. She inhales deeply through her nose and starts to suck hard. John lets out a groan of pleasure. His hands hold her head in place as he starts to back his cock out of her hot mouth. With just the tip left in, John pushes forward again, establishing a steady rhythm with which to fuck Roxanne's face. Roxanne is taken aback a little by this act of dominance. Danny had never taken control of her head during a blowjob, much less actively move his little dick in and out of her. Roxanne continues to suck and moan around the big cock she is enjoying. Her hands reach up and cup the two pendulous balls attached at the base of John's shaft. Their size and weight are like nothing she had every felt before.

"You like my big balls, Roxy?" John asks.

"Mmmhmmm," she responds without letting his cock out of her mouth.

"They're nice and full. Do a good job and you'll get what's inside."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moans around his cock again.

"That's a good girl. Play with my big balls while you suck my cock."

Roxanne does as he asks, afraid to deny him any pleasure before she experiences having him inside her. Her hands rub and play with his heavy sack for several minutes as she continues to suck and lick all over the top half of his thick cock. Then, John does something unexpected. He pulls his cock completely out of Roxanne's mouth, a thin trail of saliva bridges the distance between his tip and her lips.

"What's wrong?" she asks?

"Nothing. Just going to change things up."

John squats down and grabs Roxanne underneath her arms. In one jerking motion he lifts her entire body into the air and sits her down on the countertop.

"Wow! You are so strong!" Roxanne says as she grips John's muscular arms to steady herself. "You're like an animal!"

"Grrrrrr," is his response before leaning in and smashing his lips to her hers again.

The searing kiss catches Roxanne off guard again, but her arms quickly wrap around John's massive frame and pull him closer. John's hands find Roxanne's breasts and roughly begin to squeeze the big balloons.

"Mmmmmmm," is the only reaction she can give while kissing him.

John breaks the kiss. His head falls between Roxanne's soft tits. His lips and tongue immediately begin to cover every inch of her funbags. His mouth latches on to one nipple, sucking hard and flicking it with his tongue. Roxanne moans again. In her mind she realizes Danny has never lasted this long, long enough to pay the proper amount of attention to her marvelous tits. Her hands grip John's head and push him as hard as she can manage into her chest. Though they are both enjoying the oral foreplay, John breaks away and stands up straight.

There is a hungry look in his eye, a look Roxanne has never seen made by her husband. John places one hand on her shoulder and another on her lower back. All at once he leans Roxanne back and pulls her bottom to the very edge of the countertop. He takes the hand off her back and grabs his still hard cock. He lines it up with Roxanne's wet pussy and moves just close enough to have the tip touch her swollen cunt lips.

"Point of no return, Roxy," he says to her. "Are you ready?"

Roxanne bites her lower lip in apprehension. Her blood is on fire from everything that has gone on already. She knows she should be faithful to Danny, but her body yearns for the Adonis standing in front of her. She tries to speak, but she cannot make a sound. She nods a weak yes to John's question.

John sees her affirmation and pushes forward. The head of his cock separates Roxanne's hot cunt lips. He knows he should be gentle, but her equally perfect body has gotten him much too excited to care about letting her adjust to his size. He forcibly pushes his entire length into Roxanne's unbelievably tight pussy.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Roxanne screams, finally able to speak. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

John just smirks and grunts, pleased with the obvious pleasure he is giving her. In no time his cock is balls deep inside her. Roxanne reaches out and embraces John to keep from collapsing and falling off the countertop. Her breaths are coming in short bursts. Her head is resting on one of John's broad shoulders with her eyes screwed shut holding back tears from a combination of pain and pleasure. Both lovers stand still for a moment.

"Are you okay?" he asks her.

"Shut up. Shut up and fuck me," Roxanne tells him before wrapping her legs around John's back.

John is more than eager to accommodate her request. Without saying another word, he begins a slow and tender rhythm of sawing his thick cock in and out of her dripping pussy. Roxanne's small frame quivers with delight while she holds on to her new found sex god. John's cock works her tight cunt over and over again. He is amazed at how little her pussy is expanding in reaction to his giant invader. With each soft stroke his large balls gently bounce off the little bit of Roxanne's ass hanging off the countertop, smearing the juices escaping her pussy and running down her body.

"Oh, John! You feel amazing inside me."

"You feel amazing on me, Roxy."

"Fuck me harder, please," she practically begs.

John's pace quickens with Roxanne's latest request. His soft rhythmic intrusion into her velvet box starts to transform into hard thrusts. Each new aggressive penetration makes the countertop shake a little more and satisfies Roxanne's lust a little more. Roxanne's breathing becomes labored and her eyes open. Her body has finally adjusted to John's assault. In more control of her actions, Roxanne begins to kiss John's shoulder and neck, working her way upward. Her mouth finds his ear and she nibbles gently on it. Her sultry gasps and moans seem amplified to John with her mouth right next to his ear.

"Oh my god! Harder...Hard..oh FUCK....HARDER!"

John redoubles his efforts and begins to give Roxanne's pussy the pounding she has been fantasizing about. His long dick feels harder than before. Roxanne can swear he has found a way to go even deeper inside. She draws in a sharp breath and drops her head back to his shoulder. Her open mouth allows her teeth to sink into his skin. The pain is exquisite and drives him on to keep hammering away at her pussy.

It comes about suddenly and almost without warning. After one significantly forcefully thrust, an explosion occurs deep down inside Roxanne. The sensation travels up her spine to the top of her neck. Her entire body becomes rigid all at once. This is the moment she has waited for.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

Roxanne's pussy contracts violently around John's cock. The already tight hole becomes like a vice as it grips his steel shaft. The dam inside her breaks. Roxanne's pussy floods with a river of orgasmic juices. The hot, sticky honey washes over John's bare shaft sending incredible feelings of pleasure through him. Satisfied with his work, John holds Roxanne close and becomes relentless in his drilling. John fucks her through her orgasm for a full minute before Roxanne realizes what has just happened. As her vision clears she hears John telling her something.

"Oh, Roxy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill you up, Roxy!

Roxanne's thoughts are just clear enough to realize what he has said and she remembers he is not wearing a condom. Before she can summon the strength to protest she knows it is already too late. John's cockhead expands deep inside her well-fucked pussy. His balls begin to contract. Roxanne is still amazed that they are big enough for her to feel them contract. The first thick rope of cum rushes up John's shaft. Roxanne is not sure, but she believes she can actually feel it travel up inside her. Finally it blasts out of John's cockhead and sears the deepest parts of Roxanne's cunt. The shot is followed by another and another and another. The deep blasts trigger another orgasm inside Roxanne.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming again!"

With the words out of her mouth, Roxanne hotly presses her mouth to his and engages in another long kiss while John's cock continues to spew hot cum inside her. The pair of lovers does not pay attention to how long they kiss or how long their orgasms last. They pull away from each other as their mutual feelings of euphoria begin to fade. Roxanne is still shaking and grips the countertop for support. She looks up at John.

"That was the single most incredibly experience of my life."

John smirks. "Just wait until next time. It gets better."

*************

It is almost 5pm. Roxanne is getting dressed after a very long shower. The apartment smells of recently sprayed air freshener. Roxanne thinks back on the events of the afternoon. For four solid hours she and John had had sex in every room in the apartment. What had started in the kitchen moved to the living room to the hall to the bed room and then finished in the bathroom. John had had his way with her and she with him. Roxanne's legs still feel like jelly as she is preparing dinner and waiting for Danny to walk in the door.

"Hi, sweetie," he says as he walks in.

"Hi, babe," she replies. "How did it go?"

"It went well. Billy spared no expense with his new system..."

Roxanne pretends to listen to her husband drone on about his friend's new speakers. Her thoughts wander off to memories of her wild afternoon. She closes her eyes while stirring the contents of a pot on the stove.

"...and then we ran the wires under the baseboards to hide them from plain sight. Roxanne? Are you okay?"

"Huh? What? Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking?"

"Oh. Ok."

Roxanne finishes cooking and the couple enjoys their dinner. Danny continues his stories of the day's project. Roxanne continues to feign interest. Her eyes closely examine her husband. She knows his scrawny frame can never take control of her body like John did. She is slightly depressed when she thinks of how little attention is paid to her breasts by Danny during their love making. Any prolonged contact with her tits always makes him cum. And then there is what she cannot see but knows is there: Danny's small cock. Roxanne admits to herself that it is unreasonable for her to expect any man to stack up to John, but she wishes her husband was just a little longer or at least a little thicker. She also wishes he could last more than a few minutes before spitting his pathetic load. Roxanne finally realizes a fact she has been ignoring for a long time: there is nothing appealing to her about her husband.

Eventually dinner is finished. Danny and Roxanne decide to stay in and watch TV the rest of the night. The evening drags on for Roxanne. As much as she wants to be faithful to her husband, she cannot ignore the events of the day and how good it felt to be with John. More than once she feels the familiar tingle in her pussy. It takes all of her self-control not to slide a hand in her panties and take care of herself. The clock on the wall shows it is 11pm. Danny and Roxanne decide to go to bed.

In the bedroom, Danny lays down wearing only his usual plain white boxers. Roxanne is in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She glances at the shower and remembers how her and John washed and fucked each other's bodies earlier in the day. Her pussy quivers with orgasmic memories. She knows she cannot ignore her need any longer. Realizing her only two immediate outlets are Danny or her hand, Roxanne resolves to try something new with her husband. She strips naked in the bathroom and walks into the bedroom. Danny gasps at the sight of his unexpectedly naked wife.

"What's all this?" he asks.

"Don't talk," Roxanne's tone is authoritative. "Lose the boxer shorts now."

Danny pushes his shorts down his legs and lays still, expecting Roxanne to ride him like the night before. Instead, she crawls onto the bed and lays next to him.

"What are you waiting for?" she asks. "Get on top and fuck me!"

Danny rolls over and positions himself above her. Looking down at Roxanne's body has his cock as stiff as ever. He sees her eyes are closed. Slowly he lowers his hips down and sinks his little dick into her unbelievably wet pussy.

"Yessssssss," she hisses. "Now fuck me hard!"

Danny tries to slide his cock in and out of her as hard and fast as he can. He is caught off guard by this never before seen aggressive and demanding side of his wife. Though he is trying to hammer her with all of his might, it is obvious to Roxanne it will not be enough to put out the fire in her loins.

"Suck my tits, baby," she says without opening her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Danny asks, knowing what will happen if he starts touching her giant breasts.

"YES!" she screams at him. "Suck my big tits!"

Danny is taken aback by this almost violent demand. His fucking rhythm slows slightly until he sees this does not please Roxanne. He picks up the pace again and braces himself as he places his mouth over one of her hard nipples and begins to suck tenderly on the nubbin.

"Oooh....that's good baby. Now do it harder!" Roxanne say this last part while pulling Danny's head tight against her breast and wrapping her legs around his back, pulling him into her cunt as deep as possible.

Danny feels himself go over the edge immediately. He tries to tell Roxanne but his cries are muffled by her soft tits. She feels him spurt weakly into her box. She pulls him as tight against her as she can, trying to bring herself off before he quickly deflates inside her. She does not succeed. Once Danny's cock begins to go soft she lets him go and pushes him off her body.

"That was..." Danny begins.

"Disappointing," Roxanne finishes. Danny is dumbstruck. It is the first time she has ever complained about his performance.

"I'm sorry. I..." he tries to say.

"Don't!" she cuts him off. "Just don't say anything. Goodnight."

Roxanne turns off the light and pulls the blanket over her still yearning body. Danny does not move. He spends the next several minutes staring at the ceiling and trying to hold back tears. Finally, he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Roxanne's eyes bolt open in frustration. She has been laying on the bed motionless, unable to sleep for nearly an hour. Her disappointing romp with Danny did nothing to satisfy the need between her legs. In fact, it only served to fuel her desire. Roxanne slowly turns her head and whispers to Danny to see if he is awake. She gets no response. She makes up her mind and slips out of bed. Donning no clothing but her robe again, Roxanne softly makes her way down the hall and out the door of the apartment. She covers the short distance to John's door and knocks. A few moments later he opens the door to answer.

"Roxy?" he asks drowsily.

"Yes. I need something."

"What?"

"You!" Roxanne throws herself onto John and kisses him passionately.

John is startled at first, but quickly returns Roxanne's kiss. He walks backwards, leading her into the apartment, and never breaks away from her lips. Within seconds they are both naked together again. Their hands run over each other's bodies. Their tongues tangle in desperation. The need between them is greater than any natural force. Roxanne's hand quickly finds John's massive cock and begins jacking it to full hardness.

"Ooooo.....baby.....touch me sooo good..." John manages to say between kisses.

Roxanne's grip tightens around John's shaft eliciting a deep groan from his mouth. Her quick jerking motions make her hand a blur. Her lips smack repeatedly on his mouth. It is as if their souls are attempting to touch. Suddenly, John shows off his strength again. He reaches behind Roxanne's knees and lifts her body into his burly arms. John carries her down the hall and into his bedroom. The big man tosses Roxanne several feet onto the bed. Her body bounces on the mattress causing her large tits to jiggle obscenely.

Immediately John is on top of her. His gigantic frame completely covers Roxanne's delicate body. He drops his face into her cleavage. His tongue starts to bathe the massive expanse of her tit flesh. His rough mouth serpent works its way through the narrow valley between Roxanne's breasts and up to the peaks of her chest mountains. He alternates between circling her left and right nipple with the tip of his tongue. Roxanne begins to writhe beneath him. She arches her back to offer her sensitive breasts to him completely. John's powerful lips close on her left nipple, sucking hard on the little bud. His big hand grabs her right breast and squeezes it savagely. His thumb and forefinger pinch her nipple, tugging on it.

"Oh!" Roxanne moans.

John's mouth continues to move all over Roxanne's chest until her tits are shimmering with copious amounts of his saliva. He raises his head and smiles at her. Roxanne is suspicious but knows whatever wicked idea he has, it will be hot. In a flash John is up and straddling Roxanne's chest. He lays his cock between her tits and squeezes them together, enveloping his thick shaft in her soft tit flesh. John begins to move back and forth, working his cock between her beautiful breasts. The entire length of his cock moves up and down her chest.

Roxanne looks down to watch the action and causes the head of John's dick to bump her chin. She gets an idea. On the next upstroke Roxanne cranes her neck and extends her tongue. It is just long enough to swipe at the head protruding up from between her tits.

"Yeah, Roxy! That is so fucking hot. Keep licking my dick."

She does as he asks. Every time his cock moves upward Roxanne extends her tongue to touch and taste the pre-cum beginning to drip from his tip. It is just as sweet and salty as she remembers from earlier in the day. John lets go of Roxanne's tits just long enough to move her hands in place to hold them herself. He then reaches back behind him and starts to rub her pussy while he fucks her tits.

"YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Roxanne moans.

John takes the hint and increases his tempo both between her tits and on her mound. Hearing more moans, John slips a finger inside Roxanne's cunt. She shakes beneath him as her first orgasm of the night hits her. It is not as big as some of the ones she experienced earlier in the day, but her satisfaction is ten times greater than anything Danny has ever given her. John feels the gentle flood of her pussy juices on his fingers. He removes his fingers from her hole and, with Roxanne watching, he sucks the juices clean off. He then disengages his dick from between her tits.

Before Roxanne can protest John is already positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. With one fell swoop he is inside her again. Roxanne covers her face with a pillow in order to stifle her moans. John throws her legs up onto his shoulders and begins to pound into her relentlessly. The bed beneath them jerks and squeaks. The sound of their flesh slapping together bounces off the walls. John's large balls bounce off Roxanne's firm ass. Her post orgasmic juices cover the entire length of John's cock as it pumps in and out. The juices drip off his shaft onto the sheets beneath them. It is too much for Roxanne to take.

"Fuck!" she yells after removing the pillow. "I'm cumming again! Fuck me!"

John feels her pussy contract around his cock and then another wave of female cum washes over him. He slows down but continues to gently fuck Roxanne through her orgasm. When he sees her catch her breath he pulls out completely. Roxanne whimpers at the sudden feeling of emptiness. John grabs her hips and turns her over on her stomach. He brings her up onto her hands and knees. He lines up with her pussy from behind.

"If I were you, I'd hold on to something," he tells her.

Roxanne places her hands on the headboard just in time to feel John sink back into her snatch.

"OH SHIT!" she exclaims at the top of her lungs.