Next Door Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John immediately begins to hammer away at Roxanne's amazingly tight cunt. His hands firmly grip her hips as he fucks her harder and faster than he had done all day. Each hard thrust pushes Roxanne forward several inches. Her breasts dangle and sway beneath her raised body. The force of their fucking causes the headboard to bang repeatedly against the wall.

It is this sound that wakes Danny from his depressed sleep. He recognizes the banging on the wall from the night before. He can hear faint moaning from the other side of the wall.

"Can you believe this?" he asks out loud. He receives no response. "Roxanne..."

Danny moves to wake his wife and discovers she is not in the bed with him. The banging on the wall becomes more insistent. The moans get louder, but are still not much more than guttural noises made in the throes of passion. Danny gets out of bed and searches the apartment, calling Roxanne's name the entire time. He returns to the bedroom after not finding her anywhere. The moans from the other side of the wall become actual words.

"Fuck me, John! Fuck me HARD!"

For a split second Danny thinks it is Roxanne's voice coming from the other side. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, Roxy! Take my cock in your tight pussy!"

Danny's eyes widen at what hears. He still refuses to believe his wife is on the other side of the now violent shaking wall. Before he can think of a plausible explanation he hears one more cry of ecstasy.

"YES! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK ME LIKE DANNY NEVER COULD!"

With those words Danny realizes there is no denying the situation. His wife is having an affair with their neighbor. He sits on the bed, unsure of what to do. The screams and moans coming from the next apartment serve as coffin nails to his marriage. Danny collapses onto his pillow and finally allows himself to cry until he is far too tired to generate tears.

Meanwhile, John continues to shove his cock deep in Roxanne's cunt as she braces herself against the hammering headboard. John's giant balls smack against her burning clit every time he sinks his entire length into her. The rapid stimulation of the little nubbin fuels another orgasm for Roxanne.

"Don't stop, John! I'm cumming again! FUCK!!!!!!!!"

John does not let up this time and continues to ravage her pussy as she cums on his cock. Roxanne's breathing is little more than panting now. John's fucking is not enough to keep her up and she collapses onto the bed. John finally pulls out and lays on his back next to her, holding his wet cock in his hand.

"I guess you enjoyed all that," he says.

Roxanne looks over at him. "You're damn right I did. That was even more amazing than earlier. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"I think I have a vague idea," he chuckles. "Ya' know. If you need this so bad, there is a way to have it all the time."

"And what is that?" she asks him.

"Move in with me."

Roxanne's eyes widen. Even after all she had done today she had never once thought of leaving Danny. She tries to think of any reason she can to oppose the idea. In the end, she knows she can never be happy with him. Danny cannot give her what she needs. There is no love in their relationship. They have nothing.

"Yes," she says. "I'll do it."

"Good. Now if you don't mind, I have yet to finish."

Roxanne glances at John's still stiff prick and is amazed at how he has not yet cum. Her pussy juice still glistens on his shaft. Without any warning Roxanne moves down and devours half of John cock at once. John groans in approval. Roxanne's lips smack and slurp against his dick. Her saliva pours down his shaft and helps her hands slide up and down the section of his pole she cannot consume. The sounds of her sloppy blowjob fill the bedroom. She takes her mouth off his hot rod and proceeds to lick John's sack. Her coarse tongue feels amazing to him.

"Oh, Roxy! You are such a good little cocksucker!"

Roxanne sucks one of his balls into her mouth. John groans loudly in pleasure. She does the same thing to the other testicle and gets the same reaction. To finish off her oral endeavor, Roxanne presses the flat part of her tongue against the base of John's cock and slowly licks upward until she reaches the tip. She lets go and sits up the bed, straddling John. Her hand grasps his cock and she lowers herself down onto him.

"OH GOD! IT'S LIKE A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT!"

Her cunt lips cling tightly to the shaft as she continues to take it up inside her. John's need is more than Roxanne anticipates. He grabs her hips and pulls her down forcefully onto his cock. Her cunt stretches painfully to accommodate him. Just before Roxanne can bottom out, John feels a barrier preventing him from going any deeper inside her. He lifts her up and pulls her back down. Again he is stopped. The sensations of pleasure have Roxanne dazed and unable to communicate what she is feeling to John. Up and down John moves her body, trying to sink his cock completely up inside her. Then he makes it pass the barrier.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Roxanne's reaction startles John at the same time he is feeling a tightness like nothing he has never felt before. John holds his position. He is afraid he may have hurt her.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"You....just.....entered....my cervix..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"...*gasp*...fuck me!.."

John does not hesitate any longer. He picks up at the pace he left off on. His giant cock working its way deeper than either him or Roxanne ever thought possible. His cock penetrating her cervix with each upward thrust. The sensations are practically indescribable for both of them. After only a few deep strokes, Roxanne is cumming again.

"Oh god! OH GOD! OH FUCK! "

"I'm right behind you baby!"

Roxanne barely hears John's words before feeling the entire length of his shaft contract inside of her and start firing thick ropes of cum directly into her womb. The hot goo heats her core, extending her orgasm. The incredible sensations are far too much for her. Roxanne sees fireworks in her eyes before she blacks out completely.

It is morning when Roxanne finally comes around. She finds herself wrapped up in John's strong arms. She knows what she has to do and feels better about it while in his embrace. Roxanne works her way out of the bed and locates her robe. She returns to her apartment to find Danny already up and sitting at the kitchen table. They lock eyes. She knows he knows.

"Danny I..."

"Don't. Okay? Just don't even try to explain it."

"I won't. But there is something you need to know."

"What?"

"I'm leaving you. For John."

"I figured," Danny stands up and walks toward her. "I'll give you the rest of the day to get your stuff moved. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Where are you going?"

"Do you really care? Just do what you have to do."

Danny walks to the door. Roxanne tries to think of something to say, but nothing comes to her mind. Danny leaves. Roxanne is standing alone in the apartment. Part of her wants to cry, but a bigger part of her wants to start moving on and moving out.

Roxanne moves in with John. Danny does not move out of his apartment. Every night he lays awake and listens to the passionate moans and groans of his neighbor and former wife. Roxanne and John go on to explore and indulge in every sexual hunger they can come up with. Although many additional lovers join Roxanne and John's bed, she never sleeps with Danny again.

THE END