Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued putting things together, working towards the agreed upon time of 6p. Bonnie was a little quieter than usual throughout this which only served to raise my hope.

Promptly at 6p Andi opened our side gate, announcing her arrival. I was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing the peach dress from the previous weekend, though without the high heels. She did however have the buttons configured the same as when she'd left our house, 4 on the top, 3 on the bottom, with the same lacey peach bra...needless to say 'the girls' were out tonight!

Dinner was good, conversation easy & plenty of wine. There seemed to be a lot of touching between those 2 throughout the evening, though nothing overt. A couple of times Andi gave me a panty shot, confirming that they matched her bra. And I noticed Bonnie's dress separate several times, sharing her lacey dark blue bra or matching panties. I started to wonder if these were intended for me or were they teasing each other?

It was obvious the girls had had plenty of wine. About 9p as I opened the 3rd bottle, Andi threw out the slurred comment, "George, do you know how lucky you are to have a wife like Bonnie? I'm mean, she's cute, sexy, takes good care of you."

"Of course I know how lucky I am to have her, Andi", I replied.

And then she dropped the big one. "Since I don't know if she'd share you, would you mind if I borrowed your wife for a little bit?"

Stunned, we all just sat there for a long moment. Andi tried to slough it off as only a joke, hoping she wasn't going to regret her loose tongue, when Bonnie took a leap & said, "I don't think George would mind, would you honey?"

Unable to respond in an intelligent fashion all I could get out was, "ok".

And with that simple exchange, my wife got up & taking Andi by the hand, started upstairs toward our bedroom. I sat there absolutely stunned. I wanted desperately to go upstairs & see what they were up to but didn't know if I was to be part of their 'play date'. But after another 2 beers & about 30 minutes, I could take it anymore. Going quietly up the stairs, I stopped at in the hall outside our bedroom. At 1st I didn't hear anything, but then a soft moan, the sounds of passionate kissing. I waited there as the sounds became more intense. Finally, unable to restrain myself any longer, the desire to see my wife with another woman too much, I walked into our bedroom to a sight I'd been hoping for; Andi & Bonnie were on the bed, their tongues fighting to get into the others mouth, their legs entwined. Not wanting to interrupt I took a seat & watched. Soon my wife broke their embrace & looking at me said, "Honey, I'm glad you came up. I know how long you've waited for this & I didn't want you to miss anything". While Bonnie was telling me this, Andi was untying Bonnie's dress, saying how much she wanted to suck on her nipples.

So I sat back with a beer & watched my wife finally experience the touch of another woman. Soon Andi had the dress out of her way & was exploring Bonnie's tits...caressing, squeezing, licking her nipples, pulling on them...and she hadn't even taken her bra off yet. She took her time, pausing every few minutes to exchange a kiss or just tongues, licking from her nipples up her neck to her ears. She eased Bonnie's left tit out of her bra, sucking hungrily on the nipple...then freeing the right one & doing the same. Knowing how much my wife likes her nipples sucked & played with, I could only imagine how wet her pussy must be by now.

Then it was Bonnie's turn to pleasure Andi. She pushed her gently onto her back & looking into Andi's eyes, she released the remaining buttons down to her belt. As they came free Andi pulled her dress apart, granting Bonnie complete access to her. The only words that were spoken this entire time came now as Andi almost pleaded with her to "suck on my nipples, pleeese, I want you", any other words lost in the moan that followed as Bonnie did just that, sucking hard on each nipple through her bra. She too covered Andi's entire bra with kisses and licks, feeling the mass in her hands. First the left, then the right nipples were set free of the confinement, to be met with her wet tongue or lips pulling, sucking them deep into her mouth.

As Bonnie enjoyed a woman's breast for the 1st time, Andi's hands were roaming all over Bonnie. Soon she discovered that Bonnie's legs were spread wide and it didn't take long before her fingers were gliding over Bonnie's wet lacey panties. Trying to concentrate as Bonnie devoured her nipples, Andi varied the pressure of her fingertips, from a whisper light touch to pushing the lace into her slit. Her fingers searching for the source of the wetness, she slid one under the edge, against the smooth, shaved skin surrounding her vulva.

"I want to taste you. May I? I want to lick your pussy", the words coming from Andi in speech surrounded by moans. As much as Bonnie wanted to suck on Andi's nipples forever, the desire between her legs won out. "um yes", was all she could say in response. With that Andi separated herself and cat like, moved between Bonnie's legs, her mouth only inches away from Bonnie's sex. In no rush, in fact wanting to be patient, Andi let her eyes & fingers explore Bonnie's lacey panties & the flesh around them. This only increased the desire in Bonnie, her hips moving to increase any pressure Andi created. This could only last for so long & soon Andi's fingers, followed by her tongue were pushing the lace between the lips. Even covered by the material, every time Andi's tongue or fingers got near her clit, Bonnie's hips came off the bed. Neither could wait any longer as Andi grasped the top of the lacey material, Bonnie's hips rose & the panties were slowly sliding down her legs. Tossing them to the side, Andi's 1st look at her new lover's pussy caused her to remark, "Umm Bonnie, you have a beautiful pussy. I love the way you trim your bush, it's so cute. I can't wait to taste you." She spread Bonnie's legs wide, in the process causing the labia to open slightly, her tongue ran the length of her lips from the bottom up past the clit, carefully avoiding any contact with the sensitive knob. Twice she did this, each time soliciting moans from Bonnie. Gently she grasped the swollen lips, exposing the pink flesh, again her tongue licking from bottom to top. Repeating this with slightly more pressure each time, Bonnie was heading toward the edge & Andi knew it. Then, to change her pattern, she sucked 1st the left labia, then the right, swirling her tongue over the flesh as she did. Pointing her tongue and then spreading the lips, she thrust her tongue as deep as she could, using it like a cock, over & over again. It was time to bring Bonnie over the top & Andi knew just how to do it. Starting with butterfly kisses on her clit, flicking her tongue over the bud, soon licking it, she had Bonnie moaning, then yelling out, "yes, yes, oh please don't stop, yes". I'd never heard my wife this vocal before but then again I'd never watched her getting her pussy licked by a woman either. With her palm facing up, Andi slid first one finger, then two deep into her pussy. In & out, in & out, she pumped her digits into Bonnie's wet hole, making squishing noises as she did, searching for the elusive 'G' spot. Bonnie continued her verbal demands but when Andi started sucking on her clit & hitting her 'G' spot at the same time it was more than she could take. Her hips were bucking of their own volition; she could no longer form coherent words, only moans, and then just gasps. Her orgasm rolled from her sex in both directions...her legs stiffened & toes curling...her hands squeezing her tits; fingers pulling at her nipples...her breathing irregular between gasps.

Needless to say I had never seen my wife like this before. On the one hand I was a little jealous that Andi could do this to her, take her to these heights. On the other hand, I was so turned on watching her pleasure.

Knowing my wife is very sensitive after she's cum I wasn't surprised when she begged Andi to stop. Licking her lips, she sat up & playfully asked Bonnie if she'd liked it. Still trying to catch her breath all she could do as a response was shake her head up & down which drew a giggle & smile from Andi. As she moved up to snuggle with my wife, Andi looked over to me and smiling like the Cheshire cat, asked if I enjoyed watching her with my wife.

"That was the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever seen", I said to which Andi replied, "wait...there's more to come", and she was right.

After catching her breath finally, Bonnie raised her head off Andi's shoulder and looking at me asked if I liked watching them. "God it was amazing", I replied. "I could watch you two forever".

"Good", she said, "because we aren't done yet. Come give me a kiss". Leaning over Andi carefully, not sure how much contact with her would be ok, I kissed my wife like I haven't kissed her in a long time, our tongues wrestling in each other's mouth.

Anxious to see the next round and sporting a hard on that I didn't even try to hide, I went downstairs for a fresh beer. Upon my return I was told that they had waited to take their dresses off so I could watch & I thanked them for that consideration. As I got to my chair, they got off the bed. Embracing & kissing, each managed to take the others dress off, leaving Bonnie in her bra with her tits out & Andi still wearing her panties and her bra with her tits out. They decided that bras were only getting in the way & each unclasped the others. Seeing Andi's tits in full view for the 1st time I was captivated. My wife's tits were fun, a C cup I think, with nipples that stiffened under my touch. Andi's had to be at least a D cup, maybe DD, full & heavy, seemingly untouched by the ravages of age or motherhood. The areola was smaller than most I've seen. But her nipples, my god! When erect, and erect is the right term, they were probably 3/8" in diameter & 3/8" high, presenting this perfectly symmetrical, round protrusion for your sucking pleasure.

Back on the bed they began kissing but soon Bonnie was licking her way down to Andi's tits. Taking time there to make sure she had her attention, she then licked her way down, pausing to stick her tongue in her belly button. As though she'd done this before, Bonnie slid between Andi's legs, spreading them, all in one motion. Eager for her 1st taste of pussy, she controlled her desires, relishing the feel on her tongue as it lapped at the lace covering Andi's Mons. Thinking she should linger awhile longer, yet anxious as well, Bonnie hooked her fingers in the top of the lace and with Andi's help, off they came. Her pussy was ideal...her bush trimmed in a 'V' shape pointing directly at her clit which was clearly visible as it poked out of its hood; her labia, swollen with desire by now, were beautifully shaped, gracefully framing her pink hole, her excitement obvious by the juices covering them. Seeing her 1st pussy up close, she gazed at it for a moment before her tongue started to explore the smooth, white skin surrounding Andi's sex, everywhere except where Andi really wanted her to lick. She could smell Andi's scent; the mixture of juices unique to each woman. This being the 1st time she'd experienced that aroma, she inhaled deeply, wanting to make it part of her memory forever. Recalling the agony Andi had put her through she took her time until Andi was begging her to lick her pussy. At that she repeated almost step by step what Andi had done with her fingers & tongue, remembering what she'd heard that you do what you like done to you.

Seeing my wife licking pussy for the 1st time, while watching Andi play with her gorgeous tits, was more than I could take. So I pulled my cock out & began to stroke it, using my left hand to minimize the effect while still being pleasurable. I just hoped I didn't blow my load before I got to enjoy the women.

Her 1st sensation upon tasting pussy was that, while not particularly tasty, it had an erotic pleasure to it that made it very desirable. It wasn't long before she realized she liked the taste & she loved licking pussy. It was even more erotic & sexier than she'd imagined. As Andi's orgasm was building she became more vocal, much more so than my wife. She cheered on Bonnie as she directed her tongue to the exact spot to maximize her pleasure. Since Bonnie wanted her to enjoy this as much as she had, she eagerly adjusted her technique.

Andi was getting close, very close. Then for the 1st time she looked over at me stroking my cock. "Bonnie, look, George is stroking his cock for us. God that's so hot". My wife looked at my actions briefly but was more interested in the pussy in front of her & the pleasure she was giving Andi, resuming her licking. She tried to keep an eye on my cock but the sensation between her legs was overwhelming. Her eyes closed, she screamed with pleasure, admonishing my wife to keep licking her pussy, keep sucking her clit, keep fucking her pussy. With her toes curling & pulling her nipples hard, she was reduced to trying to breathe in between guttural moans as her orgasm took her way over the top.

My wife slowed her licking, avoiding her sensitive clit, while lapping up the juices that Andi's pussy created. Andi was massaging her tits after the abuse she had put them through. And I sat slowly stroking my cock. When my wife finally sat up, licking her lips, all she could say was "Wow!" Sliding up to lay beside Andi they both looked over at the same time & smiled. I was hoping for some relief when Andi said, "Bonnie, I think we need to reward George for being such an understanding husband, letting you enjoy your 1st taste of a woman without interrupting us. What do you think?"

"I think he's earned it. But Andi, I don't know if I'm ready to share George with you completely. I don't think I could watch him fuck you. How about we both suck his cock, he can play with your big tits and then he can fuck me. It's nothing personal; I just don't think I'm ready for that. Are you ok with that?"

"Absolutely. I don't know if I could watch my husband with another woman or not, so I understand completely. God, just getting a chance to have him suck my tits & sucking his cock with you...that's fabulous. Are you up for that George?"

"Up for it? If my cock gets any harder it might break something!" With that I joined the girls on the bed. With Bonnie giving me the best head she ever has, Andi was feeding me her incredible tits to suck & play with. Then Bonnie would hold my cock while Andi sucked me all the way down her throat. After only a couple of turns each I feared that I would lose it & I wanted some pussy before I did. Telling them it was time for some fucking we all changed positions...Bonnie on her back on the edge of the bed...me standing.

Andi asked, "Can I guide his cock into you?"

"Please, yes, I want his cock in me now", responded Bonnie.

Taking my cock in hand, Andi stroked me a couple of times as she aimed it at Bobbie's waiting hole.

"This is so amazing. I've never watched someone having sex like this". Slowly I pushed my cock all the way into Bonnie's very wet pussy, slowly pulling out, repeat as necessary. Andi kissed Bonnie deep, thrusting her tongue into her mouth as she did. Licking her way down to her tits, she sucked 1st one nipple & then the other, pulling on the vacant one, continuing her tongue travels, pausing at her belly button, until her tongue met my cock and Bonnie's clit. I knew I wouldn't last long and with Andi tweaking Bonnie's clit, neither would she. Andi adjusted her pace, trying to time our orgasms together. "I'm getting close", I announced so Andi sped up. Confirming my approaching load Andi brought Bonnie along so when I pulled my cock out & shooting rope after rope of sperm covering Bonnie's tummy & tits, Andi's touch brought Bonnie with me.

As Andi moved up to kiss Bonnie she swiped a finger full of my cum off her tits, describing the taste as "yummy".

As the 3 of us lay on the bed, post sex bliss evident all around, we agreed that this was one of the greatest nights ever.

"I really hope we can do this again", said Bonnie. "I waited so long for the 1st time I'd hate to think it was the only time".

"Oh I think it will happen again", replied Andi. "Imagine, having someone right next door you can share this kind of intimacy with, wow. I can't believe it but I'm sure glad we found each other".

I wanted to make sure this would continue as there were several things I wanted to see these woman doing. "Well I know there's a long list of things Bonnie wants to do to another woman & have done to her so at the very least I think it will take you 2 awhile to get through that. But I am curious about a couple of things. Did you 2 plan this out tonight? And have you been with a woman before tonight Andi?"

"Let me answer the last question 1st. As I told Bonnie when we were chatting in the yard last week, I had a couple of sorority sisters at Duke who were lesbians. At least they thought they were then, depending on who was hitting on them. The 3 of us played together a lot during my junior & senior years. I just like cock too much to change teams permanently. And I've got a girlfriend of mine who lives in Atlanta & we seem to end up playing whenever we get together. So yes I have been with a woman before and I was so excited to be the one to share Bonnie's 1st experience with. That's really special."

'And no dear, we didn't plan this tonight, well not exactly", smiled Bonnie. "I don't know how we got on the subject when we were talking this week, but Andi was bemoaning the fact that she hadn't had any sex in a long time. After our fashion show last weekend and the great sex it inspired, even though you & I never actually talked about it, I knew we were both thinking the same thing. So when we talked about dinner tonight I figured if it was going to happen this would be our best shot. Oh yes...Andi's comment this week, telling me she hadn't had any sex, was followed by her telling me she was hoping to find a GFB so she didn't have to deal with men for awhile...not forever mind you...just for awhile". Bonnie paused, then added, "I thought tonight would never get here...I was so anxious...& nervous, hoping it would happen, hoping she would like me."

"Bonnie...if I'd known you had those desires I would have 'popped your lesbian cherry" months ago", she laughed and we joined her.

Knowing there was lots to talk about we decided to call it a night with the agreement that this was only the beginning and an invitation to brunch at Andi's tomorrow...

12