Next Door Neighbor Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eqh67
eqh67
28 Followers

After a good ten minutes of teasing Suzy, his hands did finally reach it. Each time down he would brush his thumbs across her panties. The first time the waves of pleasure that came over Suzy caused her to moan, "Ooohhhh." Her eyes popped open and she sat up straight again. Then, he took his hands back down to her knees and she had to restrain herself from reaching out and trying to keep his hands where they were.

"Ah, fuck!" Angela yelled out intruding in on Suzy's pleasure. "Fuck!"

Angela was no longer concerned about the pain coming from her ass. She was leaning back and riding the Sybian as hard as she could while playing with her tits through her shirt. She thought this time she was too far-gone for them to do anything about it, but when Suzy completely shut off the power at the last second she knew she had been wrong. Suzy had almost been too distracted to do anything, but still retained some of her bearings.

"Nooo! Please... let me..."

"Let you what?" David asked again after he got no response.

"Please..." Angela whimpered. She was beyond caring about where she was or that she was being filmed.

"Just say the words. Just tell me you want to have an orgasm and you can?"

Angela shook her head and reached down with her hands to rub herself, but with her panties still on she could do nothing except frustrate herself even more, so she reached her hand in.

"You better not," David ordered before she could bring herself to release. "Move your hands away or I'll show you what happens when I get really angry."

Angela was already so broken in to accepting his commands that she did as he wished. She was forced to whimper and grind ineffectively against the stand.

"Say it!"

"Please... Let me... orgasm. Please..."

"See that was not too hard now what was it." He looked over at Suzy and said, "Leave it on and put down the controls."

Suzy turned it back on and Angela started her journey once more. And David continued to massage her legs and massage Suzy's sweet little pussy. His thumbs would now go under the panties and trace the contours of her outer lips. No longer having to keep track of where Angela was at, Suzy was able to give herself over completely to the pleasure she was feeling. Like her friend, she grabbed and mauled her covered breasts.

"Oh god!" Suzy groaned. "That's good... so good..."

"Jeeeeeez!" Angela seemed to moan in response. The two of them were now lost in their pleasure and filled the room with most joyous sounds David had ever heard. He also could not help but smell their female fluids. It had a sweet, musky smell that he hoped would linger for days.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Angela finally yelled as she had her long delayed orgasm. She followed that one up with two more real quickly. And then her legs began to cramp up from having to kneel for so long. She slid off and just collapsed on the floor. She was completely wiped out by her experience.

Suzy was about to join her friend in orgasm when David suddenly removed his hands. He wanted one of the girls to go away sexually frustrated and in order to make sure he even pulled away Suzy's hand and pinched her right nipple hard.

"Ooowww!" she cried.

David pushed her legs off of him and got up pulling her after him. They went over to where Angela was recovering. He got her up and had her put her skirt on. Then, he guided the two girls by the hand to the front door. Reminding them to be back here tomorrow immediately after school, he handed them their shoes, which they put back on and unceremoniously dumped them outside.

The bright sunlight contributed to their disorientation. It had ended so suddenly. They walked back to their respective house not saying anything to each other. They could not even look at one another.

Back in his home, David sat on his couch and looked at his trophy from the day's events: Suzy's white socks. Angela went straight to the bathroom when she arrived and sat in the shower until the hot water ran out. Suzy's also went straight for her bathroom, but she had a different purpose. Even before she had closed the door, her hand was rubbing her pussy. For the first time in her life, she stuck her finger and came instantly. Afterwards, she sat on the floor wondering what tomorrow would bring.

eqh67
eqh67
28 Followers
12