Next Door Neighbors Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I devoured Kara's pussy as her boyfriend banged my ass and I came wild and furiously and that caused Kara to cum on my face and her boyfriend emptied his load in my ass. Kara raised up and the guy pulled out and she kneeled before him and cleaned his cock off, it was tough for me to even move, I was so drained.

She kissed him and he dressed and left, "Thanks for the sweet brown eye Sam," he smiled as he went up the steps.

Kara untied me and then pulled me up in a sitting position, "I didn't know if the pictures would sway you to do that, that's why I tied and blindfolded you," she said as she teased my nipple. "I loved being with you Sam, but I'm no lesbo," she said and kissed me.

As she tasted her own juices, she got excited again and dropped her hand to my crotch and fingered me to another orgasm. She laid me back down and ate my pussy and ass to clean me all up and then shared it with me in another kiss. "Oops, almost time for mom," she said and I got dressed and left. I was having trouble walking, feeling a gap between my legs from the recent pole that had struck me there and I knew I couldn't go home and let Jerry see this, so I drove around for awhile.

To Be Continued...

12