Next Door Nurse

Story Info
Boy loves next door neighbor's huge breasts.
946 words
3.83
437k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigglin
Jigglin
41 Followers

I am a breast lover. The bigger the better. When I was growing up, we lived next door to a woman in her mid-fifties who had a rack that introduced me to the world of large, natural breasts. Her name was Linda Patterson.

Ms. Patterson, as I knew her, was a married woman, stood about 5”8, and had the short, brown hair that most 50 something women seemed to sport.

Her body had the natural voluptuousness of a woman her age, but seemed nicely stretched about her 5”8 frame. Her breasts, however, were probably around a 38 EE. My relationship with her was merely odd jobs, and friendly hello’s as I played outside growing up. My parents had told me that she was a nurse, so it was difficult to see her coming and going on a regular basis, as her hours varied. Any chance I could though, I would eye her walking to the mailbox out of my bedroom window and imagine what it would be like to be smothered by her breasts, sucking on her nipples, as her mature body dominated my boyish frame.

She wore mostly conservative clothing, yet could never quite hide her busty shape. I spent years masturbating to her image; playing out almost every scenario imaginable where she would force me into having sex with her, and showing me her breasts.

Shortly after I turned 18, I needed to get my yearly physical for the spring track team at school. I scheduled my physical and arrived at the doctor’s office for the usual nonsense. The receptionist led me back to the examination room where she told me the nurse would be in to prep me for the physical.

Linda Patterson was the nurse who opened that door. I nearly had a heart attack. She wore the traditional white nurses outfit, with a canyon of mature cleavage showing down her buttoned front.

She greeted me with a smile, and said; “oh hi Brian. Here for your physical?”

I nodded yes, and she said: “ Please don’t feel awkward, I do these things all day long with young men your age. By the way, the doctor is out today, and has authorized me to administer the complete physical for annual sports exams, and regular check-ups. So I’ll be the only one working with you today.”

I practically fainted from both excitement, and nerves. She instructed me to get undressed and she would return in a couple minutes.

Now I was REALLY nervous. She was not only going to see me naked, but also see how aroused I was, and most importantly, see how small and skinny my penis was.

She came back in the room and did the usual stethoscope routine. Tapped the knees, and asked me the usual questions.

As she was examining my lungs, ears, and eyes, I could see right down her chest, and became extremely erect.

She backed away and told me she now had to examine my privates, and asked that I remove my boxers. I removed them while turning away, afraid to show my hard-on. She recognized this and reassured me again that she does this all day long with boys my age.

I turned back around, and faced her. She kind of smiled and said; “its ok Brian, don’t be ashamed. Is this because of me?”

I didn’t know what to say.

She then said:” Brian, are you excited by my breasts?” I nodded yes.

She then began to gently caress and stroke my penis when she said:” your penis is very skinny, much smaller than the average 18 year-old.”

I turned bright red from embarrassment, and almost came in her hands.

She gently pushed me back on the bed and said: “would you like to see my breasts Brian? I know how much you like to stare at them from your bedroom window.”

I choked out a yes.

She said: "that’s what I thought. I’m going to take off my top now.”

Ms. Patterson slowly unbuttoned her nurse’s uniform. When she undid the final button, her breasts tumbled out like an avalanche of mature tit flesh.

She said: “do you like them Brian?”

I said, “oh yes!! Yes Mrs. Patterson.”

She said: "would you like to touch them?”

I nodded yes, and gently placed the palm of my hand on her huge red nipple. I squeezed and played with them as she leaned in to me and forced her breasts into my face. I buried my head in between them, and began nursing her nipples.

Ms. Patterson slowly slid her hand up the inside portion of my thigh and tickled my balls.

She then began stroking my penis, and said: “ Brian, your penis is too small and skinny to place in between my breasts, so I’m going to lick it for awhile. Is that ok?”

Again, I nodded as ms. Patterson lowered her head onto my penis and gently licked the tip of my dick head while tickling my balls with her long red fingernails. She finally put her entire mouth over my penis and softly and slowly bobbed up and down until I couldn’t handle it any more.

I exploded into her mouth, as her breasts jiggled between my legs. Ms. Patterson sucked down every drop until I had nothing left to offer.

She backed off of me and then leaned in over top of me with her breasts swaying above my face again.

She said: “Brian, I now know both of your secrets. Your infatuation with my breasts, and your skinny little penis too. Now be a good little neighbor boy and go home.” I did as I was told.

Jigglin
Jigglin
41 Followers