Next Door to the Barbershop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I cautiously pulled out, she turned toward me, sat and rolled on her back and breathlessly whispered: "My God Paula, why haven't we been doing him from the beginning?"

Realizing that I had been neglecting Paula for the most part and knowing I no longer had a full tank so to speak, I said: "Paula come here and trade places with her."

And she replied: "Peter I want it on my back."

And she laid out right next to Megyn in front of me.

As I started to mount her, Megyn faced away from me straddled Paula's head and with the tops of her feet on Paula's shoulders, I watched as she ease herself down onto Paula's face.

Once again like the last time I got up on my toes, put her heels on my shoulders, stiffened my body and using all of my weight and every inch of cock, I started my "pile drive."

Paula's pleasurable muffled moaning vibrated toward me from under Megyn ass and she started to fondle and kneed her own breasts. Just as she pinched hard and stretched her nipples out of shape, that cream filled pussy of Paula started to cum and oh my God in heaven, she convulsed and came hard.

I have often heard the term "squirter," but I have never experienced an actual one and I'm not professing here that Paula squirted or that I made her squirt. But I am here to tell you that when her warm, white cream covered my cock and eventually hit and covered my nut sack with a noticeable force, at that very moment in time, I considered her to be a very close second.

Now, I wanted in Paula's tight ass, I wanted it for me, I wanted to, no I needed to cum, but the sight of Megyn sitting with her back to me while on Paula's face, the sight of her butt crack opening and closing as she rocked her entire crotch over Paula's mouth and nose, the smell of Paula's strong feminine musk, the scent of Megyn's warm natural flesh was so overwhelming to me, that I lost control and started to cum.

I didn't bother to stop so she could feel my throbbing cock ejaculate, I didn't care, I kept pumping for my own ultimate pleasures, deeper and harder, harder and deeper churning the fragrance of her cream into the froth of a foam as I came and when I finally rolled off of her, all sweaty and breathless, Megyn turned a one eighty and went down on my creamy, slimy, white frothy tool and the feel of her mouth and the intense stimulation of that selfless act and sensations that it produced, was branded in my brain forever.

As I went soft in her mouth, she let me slip from her lips and she started to kiss and tongue Paula's open mouth. Still a bit winded from my sprint to that finish line, I stood and started to gather my cloths.

Paula was first to speak: "Peter, sit down for a second and let me get a warm washcloth and clean you up."

As I pulled on the first of my two socks and collected my thoughts I replied: "Megyn already took care of that."

Then I heard the click from the plastic lid and Megyn came over and went down on her knees in between mine and said: "Paula I got this."

Then she proceeded to thoroughly cleanse every wrinkle of my cock and ball sack with cool, fresh smelling baby wipes.

While holding the weight of my flaccid cock in her hand, she looked up into my eyes and asked: "Is there a chance that you might be interested in a two on one threesome?"

A little confused I answered in the form of a question: "Wasn't that what we just had?"

Paula answered: "No Peter, she means an MFM, one of us with you and another man, we'll alternate evenings, that is, if you're interested."

Surprised I asked: "Why me, you are both beautiful women, wouldn't you want somebody much younger?"

Paula answered: "No, the release that we get from sex is important to us and we have experienced that younger men are only interested in getting themselves off. You're patient enough to see to our needs first and we feel safe with you. I found that the first time that I was with you last week and when I told Megyn ... Well, this evening she found out for herself."

Megyn said: "Peter, you are also good at it and you make sure we are satisfied and what Paula is trying to say is that we feel you won't let anyone or anything harm us. Both Paula and I have had some real disappointments and let downs in our lives and we need something to look forward to, to keep from losing it and what is better thing than sex like this?"

I couldn't help but think, here are two women, one young and very beautiful, one mature and very attractive, in two totally different situations and two totally different life paths. Both with enough common sense to identify their physical and emotional voids and smart enough to realize what it takes to fill them. They have obviously intelligently discussed their needs with one another and have enough moxie to set aside the foolish boundaries of the smaller darker female mind to achieve it. From my experiences with women, I find this to be an extremely rare thing and I am honored to be part of their solution.

Then I asked: "With who?"

Megyn answered: "I have a boyfriend that has been begging for a MFM threesome and Paula has a gentleman friend that sometimes just wants to watch and other times wants to share her, so Peter ... What do you say, can we count on you? ... Are you in?"

I thought for a moment and said: "As long as I'm not the one in the middle, you can count me in."

Paula said: "Great! Call me in a couple of days then."

I told them: "I have a project scheduled on Sarasota Bay at Lido Beach in Saint Armand, the day after tomorrow. My partner Darrold is on medical leave and his wife Tammy is preparing the scope of work for city zoning and permitting locally. Following that, we have to be at that customer's home office in Destin for the contract finalization and her layout presentation. We should only be there for two, maybe three days, but I will call you when I am on the way back."

Megyn said: "Fantastic, that'll work, it is settled then."

We said our goodbye's and at five of seven, I was buckling my belt and walking out the door to get a twelve ounce New York strip and baked potato at my favorite Brew House when I heard them both say: "Peter hell ... Peter damn ... OK Peter! ... Where are our panties?"

12